Friend of the Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers

He groaned each time his cock slid into her depths, following the rhythm she set with her legs resting on his lower back. Her hands roamed over his skin and through his hair, her own sounds of pleasure bubbling up ever more frequently with each stroke.

There was nothing hurried in their coupling. Their bodies undulated as one on the bed of grass. Though the summer sun shone down bright and strong upon them, the breeze cooled them, blowing across the glistening sheen of sweat rising on their skin. Rustling leaves and lapping water mingled with their soft sounds of passion as she felt a tingling come to life in her depths.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes," she whimpered — moaning every time he filled her so wonderfully, perfectly full. The pressure was building inside her — both warm and somehow shot through with chilly pinpoints as well.

"Oh, Terra," he groaned, the sound tight with strain.

"Don't stop. Just like that. Just like that," she pleaded as she climbed toward a peak. She'd planned to wriggle a hand between their bodies to the center of her pleasure, but it was proving unnecessary. She was on the cusp of release, and the sound of his voice suggested that he was close as well.

Nathan's breath was hot against her rapidly rising and falling breasts. Her heart pounded in her chest. Higher and higher she soared, until a quavering cry signaled her tumble into sweet oblivion. A chorus of birds somewhere overhead burst into song, seemingly sharing her joyful release.

He froze in place with his manhood buried deep inside her. Her walls, arms, and legs gripped him tight. She trembled, whimpered, and moaned as the orgasm went on and on, spurred by the throbbing of his cock inside her. She held him close as her climax settled down into aftershocks, and then finally released him so he could straighten his arms and look down on her as she panted for breath.

"Did you..?" he asked after a few moments.

She let out a giggle that transformed into a sharp moan when another ripple of beautiful agony shot through her.

"Mmm hmm." As she finished moaning her answer, she realized his cock was still rock-hard inside her. "Y-you didn't come?" she asked in surprise.

He shook his head. "Almost. Way too close."

"I want you to."

After a couple of puzzled blinks, he said, "But, I don't have a condom on."

Terra grinned at him and shivered — her toes curling. "You don't have to worry about that. I'm not going to get pregnant."

She let him assume that she was on birth control, though the truth of the matter was that one of the quirks of her family was that they were only fertile on Earth Day. She beckoned him with a crooked finger and puckered lips, and he responded accordingly.

Her lips were still brushing his when she whispered, "I want you to come for me."

Though she kept her arms wrapped around him, she left his hips unrestrained this time. Still not completely recovered from her orgasm, she let out a squeal when his buried cock slid from her depths, triggering a powerful aftershock. Then she gasped as he sank into her again.

For a few strokes, he maintained the slow pace she'd set for him previously, though he pulled back farther. She could feel his breaths quickening as she caressed his back, and the pace of his hips followed. She gasped again as the first of those quicker, stronger thrusts drove his cock into her depths.

Her breasts began to quiver, and the lingering effects of her orgasm intensified, spiking every time their bodies clapped together. Growls crept in with his grunts of exertion, and she could tell he was losing control.

"Come for me," she told him in a high-pitched whisper.

After a couple of fast strokes, a broken groan rumbled in his throat as he fulfilled her wish.

"Yes. Oh yes," she moaned as she felt him pulsing in her depths and trembling in her arms.

He grunted with each ejaculation — flooding her with his cream. When the final surge joined the pool in her depths, his strength went with it. Terra ran her fingers through his hair as his forehead came to rest on her chest, just below her breasts. She giggled when an involuntary contraction of her walls caused him to emit a shocked, falsetto cry.

He gasped for breath, but still managed to mutter, "Oh god, Terra. In... Incredible."

"Do you need to move?" she asked.

"I..." He groaned.

"It's okay," she said, and then gave him a pat on the back.

He stiffened and let out several explosive breaths as his cock slipped from her warm embrace to rest against her thigh. Then he rolled over heavily onto his back.

She wasted no time snuggling up next to him. Their eyes met, and they both laughed, though his was slow and weak. Looking at his awestruck expression, she had to know.

"Was that your first time?"

His already flushed cheeks darkened and he nodded. "Was it okay?"

"It was wonderful. You're wonderful," she answered. It was the first time she'd ever had an orgasm without direct attention to her bud. She took it as one more sign that she'd wasted far too much time searching for her other half, when it had always been right there in Nathan, patiently waiting for her to realize it.

She moaned as she thought that it could only get better with practice.

He wrapped an arm around her, and she scooted up for a kiss. As soon as their lips parted, he said, "I love you. It's like a dream being with you."

A joyful whimper on her lips, she kissed him again. "I love you too."

She could barely remember the last time she hadn't been the one to initiate that exchange with someone.

"Think I lied to Mr. Parker, though."

Terra laughed, remembering the old man's admonition that there be no hanky-panky. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

Lying next to him in contented afterglow, one thing did creep in to try to steal the sweetness of the moment. It was a fear that had assailed her with each and every relationship she'd ever been in — her family's secret. Eventually, if they were going to truly build a life together, she would have to reveal that, and the thought frightened her beyond imagining.

"Are you okay?" he asked, snapping her from the darker turn of her thoughts. He always seemed to know the moment she was the slightest bit discontent.

"Mmm hmm." She found it easy to smile at him when he reached over to caress her cheek. As he touched her and fixed her with a loving gaze, she remembered him with the squirrels. That memory made her consider that perhaps he would be more accepting of her family than she was giving him credit for. Her worries soon vanished as she basked in that comforting thought and his embrace.

****

Peeking out from the trees not far away, Xantina smiled. Her magic grew stronger as another of her daughters found the one to complete her, allowing the dryad to journey farther from her tree and crystal-clear pool to this place.

Xantina needed none of her newfound strength to see into Nathan's heart. She knew her great-granddaughter had nothing to fear. When Terra found the courage to reveal her secret, she was in for a joyful surprise. Often caught up in his fantasy world, Nathan had long dreamed of reality having the magic that stirred his imagination. Finding out that it was real was only going to draw him even closer to her.

The baby rabbit in her hands and the two squirrels sitting on her shoulders knew it as well. They were rather proud of themselves for playing a small part in making Terra realize it.

The birds gathered in the boughs above once again burst out into song, joining Xantina and the rest of nature in welcoming to the family yet another Friend of the Wood.

****

Hope you've enjoyed this tale of magic and fairytale romance.

Apologies to those who follow me for missing Earth Day... Again. I'll endeavor to start earlier next year, but it's up to the characters to tell me their story, and sometimes they feel like waiting.

If you enjoyed this one, you might want to venture back in time by reading earlier stories in this series. Each story follows a new set of characters in a timeline that is mostly generational, which is as follows:

Steward of the Wood, Daughter of the Wood, Forever of the Wood, Secret of the Wood, Kindred of the Wood, Heart of the Wood, and Beauty of the Wood.

You can learn how Terra's parents met in "Secret" for example.

And yes, I know that they should be flying around in solar-powered Jetson cars by now *laugh* Hope you can add that to your suspension of disbelief along with dryads existing ;)

Please do take a moment to cast your vote. Your votes and feedback via comments, favorites, and emails are what keep me ( and most of the free authors on the site ) coming back for more. In this case, they also determine the winner of the contest.

On that note, only vote once. 1 story, 1 vote. Play fair, and don't down-vote others to try to "help" a favorite either.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers