Friend with Breasts & All the Rest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When breakfast was ready she served it with a smile. We split the large omelet she had made filled with cheese and chopped, fresh vegetables and ate it along with link sausages and toasted homemade bread her mother had sent few days ago. I didn't think I could have been more smitten with her at this point. I complimented her cooking as we ate and drank in her beauty without fear of being caught as we sat facing each other from opposite sides of the table.

"Sit down I'll get those," I insisted when she started to clear the table. Running the water I started washing the dishes as we continued to talk, the conversation flowing naturally. When the dishes were just about done, Martin and Sara returned joining us in the kitchen.

"Look at that, we're gone for a few hours and she's got him up and cleaning dishes. I should get her to train you next," teased Sara, managing to make fun of both Martin and I at once.

"Ha, ha, ha," I groaned. "It was the least I could do to thank her for feeding me."

"Does he do windows too?" she asked Terri, ignoring me as they chuckled at my expense.

"So what's the plan for today?" chipped in Martin coming to our rescue.

"I'll probably head out," I said eyeing the clock. "Big game today. Last night I got so wasted I completely forgot they were playing and missed it." It was half true at least, I remembered the game at around 9, but didn't saying anything.

"You should stay and watch with us," said Terri. "With Pedro pitching Fenway will be rocking. I hope he plunks Jeter with the first pitch then strikes out the side!"

Flabbergasted. I was completely flabbergasted. We were in New England so sometimes it seemed like every third or fourth person you saw was wearing a Sox hat during the baseball season. But Terri sounded like she actually followed the team, and the part about Jeter getting beaned by Pedro? Well I'm sure there were thousands of successful marriages that had been built on less.

"What? He's not a Yankees fan is he?" she asked in an accusing voice as I starred at her speechless.

"No, no. Of course not, what a terrible thing to say," laughed Martin. "I think he's just shocked at what a tomboy you are."

"Well I was an only child," she said sheepishly. "Dad never misses a Red Sox game on TV so I became his little cheerleader. One of my earliest and saddest memories as a child was seeing him starting to cry when we blew it in '86. He still has an old tape of the last two games and at least once a year he watches it while getting drunk. I asked him one time why he kept watching it year after year and he told me it might be the closest he'll ever see the Sox come to winning. After that I started following the team as feverishly as he did and learned everything there is to know about the team. How couldn't I love something that meant so much to him?" I could see an unshed tear pooling in the corner of her eye.

"So you became the son he never had and aunt Melinda was thrilled with the development," snickered Martin as Sara gave him a dirty look.

"Sure I'll stay and watch the game with you," I said in a low voice truly touched by her story. As a kid I'd cried myself to sleep when we lost game seven that year, still reeling from the collapse in game six. Knowing she was watching the same game as a young girl and having her little heart broken too made me feel strangely close to this woman I still barely knew.

So we broke out the bong and watched the game together. Last night I'd thought watching Scooby Doo and smoking weed with a beautiful girl was something that couldn't be topped. Well watching the Red Sox battle the Yankees, when the girl wanted the good guys to win just as bad as I did was far better. It was amazing. She knew all the little nuances of the game. I mean Sara had become a Sox fan when she started dating Martin and she knew most of the players by now, but she was still slowly learning. Terri roared at the bad calls on balls and strikes when Martin and I did. She wondered why Trot Nixon wasn't in the starting lineup, worried that his back may have flared up on him again. She chastised the third base coach for getting a player thrown out at the plate by ten feet or more on a sharp single when there were no outs yet. She even knew who our best prospects were, asking what I thought of one of them when the announcers brought him up during the game.

We played a little game with the weed as we watched. Anytime the Sox did something good, we'd smoke a little more. A strikeout by Pedro was worth a small bong hit for whoever's turn it was, same with any regular base hit. A double meant the next two would take a hit, and a triple the next three. Needless to say we all got completely blitzed when the Sox took the lead late on a home run by Nomar, jumping out of our seats when his long fly cleared the fence. Terri was so excited she gave me a big hug as I tried to etch the smell of her hair and feel of her breasts pressed against me into my mind forever. When the dust settled, the Sox had managed to hang on for a one run win, the room was thick with smoke, and I was falling in love with Terri.

"I guess I found a new best friend," she said handing me a joint. Friend, she said friend I winced, feeling like a mobster who'd just been given the kiss of death.

"You bet," I said recovering from the crushing blow to take it from her.

Over the next couple of months I stopped by their place every chance I got. I was smoking up almost everyday again, but my real reason for being there was to be around Terri as much as possible. In all that time I never saw her in an outfit that wasn't loose fitting and boyish and she always wore her hair up, but any rare glimpse of her pale freckled skin was carefully cataloged and stored in my mind. Sadly we remained just friends, though my right arm was rounding into fantastic shape from jerking off to visions of her nightly so at least some good had come of it. When Thanksgiving arrived she was going away for the week to visit with family. Martin was skipping the big reunion this year to have dinner with Sara at her parent's house, but they would all be driving out together today. Sara was out getting a few last minute things before they left on the two-hour drive and I had stopped by to get enough weed to hold me over until they got back.

"Listen Mike," said Martin pulling me close and talking low. "If things go well this week with Sara's family I'm going to ask her to marry me when we get back. I was planning to ask while we were there at first, but I don't want them all making a big deal of it."

"About time isn't it?" I said smiling.

"Listen!" he said glancing upstairs where Terri was packing for the trip. "I was hoping you could take Terri out next Friday to give us a night alone. She doesn't know many people here yet and hangs out smoking dope all the time with us. I want to make this a special night for Sara. Just take her to a movie or something and bring her home late. I'll even pay for the movie and give you some free weed for your trouble," he offered when I didn't answer right away.

"That's not necessary," I answered. "I'm really happy for you man. If me taking her out will help then I'll do it. Your cousin's a sweetie anyway. I'll treat her to a night on the town and bring her back none the worse for wear."

"Thanks Mike I'll owe you one for this," he whispered gratefully. "I'll mention it to Terri when we get back, she won't mind if she knows what I'm planning."

'But what if either of you knew my plans?' I thought guiltily.

Forget taking her to a movie. I spent the whole week they were away planning the perfect night for Terri and I. I made dinner reservations at a fancy restaurant she'd mentioned wanting to go to some time. Then I managed to get some great seats to a play I knew she'd love. It was the same one she was writing an honors dissertation on, but it was sold out by the time she'd heard it was playing and it was just a two-night showing in our city. After that maybe a trip to a quiet nightclub I liked to go to once in a while. If this night didn't move things along between us then I was ready to admit my chances were nonexistent.

"Hey," I said as she opened the door a week later. I couldn't believe how much I'd missed her.

"Come on in," she said leading me inside. "You just missed Marty, but I can share mine with you until they get back," she said pointing to her little stash. "Have a seat," she said with a look that said she had something important to say, "He's finally gonna ask Sara to marry him!" she gushed excitedly. "He told me just now just before they left. He's doing it this Friday. He said maybe you could take me to a movie to give them some time alone?" she added hopefully.

"Yeah he mentioned that to me before you guys left last week," I said. "I hope you weren't set on a movie because I planned a nice surprise for you."

"A surprise? What is it?" she asked with a cute little scrunch of her nose.

"You'll have to wait until Friday to find out," I teased her. "Just make sure to wear your Sunday best or they might not let us in," I warned, only half joking.

"Don't worry," she said, "I'll wear my best sweat suit. The one I usually save for weddings and funerals."

I stopped by everyday that week. She needled me constantly for clues about where we'd be going and what we'd be doing. I kept telling her she was too smart and would easily figure it all out if I gave her any hints. I could tell she was frustrated, but the excitement grew in her day by day. Sara was excited for us too. She was so happy that I was finally taking Terri out she didn't stop to think why Martin had set us up. The rest of us were nervous all week, but she was oblivious that the whole thing was for her benefit.

I pulled up Friday evening in a dark freshly pressed suit. I'd groomed myself meticulously wanting to look my best for our date. Martin and Sara had already left for their night of romance and I hoped things might run half as smoothly for Terri and I. I knocked on the door and heard her shout come in from upstairs.

"I'll be down in a minute," she called down.

I waited near the bottom of the stairs with a bouquet of fresh flowers for her, my stomach rolling nervously. She was probably just looking forward to a fun night out with a friend, while I hoping for so much more. 'What was I thinking with the flowers?' I thought when I heard her footsteps from above and knew it was too late to hide them. Turning to watch her descend the stairs I was breathless in anticipation

It was as if someone watching the story of my life had decided to watch one of the greatest highlights in slow motion. Her feet, with burgundy painted toenails, adorned in open toed black high heels with straps around her ankles danced gracefully into view. Followed by the willowy curves of her perfectly toned legs. Pale white, and more lightly freckled than her arms, I ran my eyes up her shins, to her knees and then to her thighs wondering if they might just go on forever. The hem of her black skirt came into view at mid thigh, just tight enough to show the shape of her legs beneath it. Around her waist she wore a simple leather belt, with an offset buckle that drew the eye. Above that she wore a dark green top, the perfect tribute to her proud Irish heritage. Made from a thin material it was just the right length, threatening to expose her beautiful skin with every turn of her body and showing off her full, ripe breasts. Sleeveless, and with narrow straps over her slight shoulders it displayed more of her incredible body than I'd ever seen before, and just a hint of pale cleavage above the embroidered neck line. Around her neck hung a simple gold chain to match her earrings. Her face was perfect as always. I'd never seen her wear make up before, and though she didn't have much on tonight it managed to accent and highlight the natural beauty that was already there. And then there was her hair. Her hair might have been the best part yet. Hanging down for once, it cascaded past her shoulders in a thick mass of curly, light auburn tresses. I could see that she had tied it back from her ears and face using a strand from either side that was clipped near the back. If I'd been struck blind in that moment, never to see again, I couldn't imagine a better last vision to cherish forever.

"Hi Mike," she said nervously.

"Wow," I said. "I mean wow. You should be on magazine covers looking like that." Thankfully she knew I meant fashion magazines as she did a little laughing twirl. My eyes traveled instantly to her wonderfully shaped ass and caught just a hint of color from a tattoo that scrolled across her lower back.

"That's so sweet," she said with genuine thanks. "My mother bought this for me when I was home last week, she'll be so happy when I tell her I wore it already. You look really nice tonight yourself. Are those for me?" she asked eyeing the flowers, "They're so pretty. Thank you," she said inhaling their fragrance and giving me a peck on the cheek as I passed them to her.

I caught the sweet scent of her perfume and inhaled it deeply wanting to remember its smell for a long, long time. I didn't know how often she wore it since I rarely got so close and the room was usually full of marijuana smoke. She ran to the kitchen to put them in a vase with fresh water and we were ready to go. I held her coat for her as she slipped it on and we were off on what I hoped would be a night to remember.

"So are you hungry?" I asked as I drove, with one eye on her and one on the road.

"Well It's not like I have the munchies or anything, but dinner sounds nice," she answered with an easy smile.

"Good I made us reservations. We should be just in time," I said driving on and revealing no more.

"Reservations? This doesn't sound like the kind of place where they put a plastic straw in your Coke," she said with a smirk. "Here?" she asked as I pulled into the lot. "You remembered me talking about this place?" she continued touching my hand.

"Well you do tend to talk a lot, but I seem to remember most of what you say," I teased undoing my seatbelt and getting out of the car.

I held the door for her as we stepped inside. An older man in a suit just inside greeted us asking our names as another offered to take Terri's coat for her. Soft music played in the background, filling the dinning area that lay beyond the man at the podium with his folder filled with reservations.

"Davidson," I said.

"Ah yes Mister Davidson, table for two at six thirty," he said locating us on his list. "Please follow Marie here," he said pointing to a pretty young waitress. Normally I'd have been eyeing her like a piece of meat, but with Terri at my side I barely noticed she was there. She led us to a table along the wall with the chairs side by side facing the center of the room where musicians played classical music. We ordered a bottle of wine and she left us to look over our menus.

"My gosh Mike, everything is so pricey," fretted Terri as she studied the menu. She'd heard it was supposed to be a really nice restaurant but had no idea how much it would be. "Maybe I'll just have the soup," she said, the tip finger running across her lips and setting my heart afire.

"Nonsense my dear," I said pretending to be a big shot, knowing that she'd realize it was a joke. "Order whatever you want. If you try to get just a soup or salad then I'm getting two of everything I order and making you eat one. Besides you're worth it don't you think?" I finished with a smile.

She was right the dinner was very expensive but I'd know what to expect when I made the reservation. Terri said she didn't want an appetizer so as promised I ordered two. Sitting next to each other I pushed the plate towards her urging her to try some, but had to spear a scallop with my fork and offer it to her before she would eat any. She was smiling at me as I resisted the urge to lick the fork after feeding her. After that she loosened up and stopped worrying about how much the meal was going cost. For entrees, I went with the salmon and she had the duck. The food was great, though at these prices it better be. When we were done I passed on dessert, but convinced Terri to order a slice of the cheesecake I'd noticed her practically drooling over as it was brought to the table next to ours. She sighed and rolled her eyes when she tasted it, then told me I had to try it. I tried to refuse, but she turned the tables on me and threatened to smear a forkful all over my face unless I opened up. I paid our bill and left a nice tip for our waitress, then whisked her off to the play.

"Here," she said offering me folded bills from her purse when we got back to the car. "It's not enough to cover it but I should be able to pay you the rest next week."

"Your money is no good here woman," I said jokingly, refusing to take it from her. "You're the poor student and I'm the one with the job," I said more seriously. "If you want you can treat me when you graduate and start working, but there's no way I'm taking your money tonight."

She tried to argue with me but I was firm in my stance. I finally ended up telling her that I had checked the restaurant out beforehand and knew what to expect. At first she sounded a little angry that I had taken her there when I knew how expensive it was going be, but then suddenly she thanked me with another kiss on the cheek and everything was ok again.

"Look, there's that play I was telling you guys about," she said as we drove past the theater. "I still can't believe how fast it sold out, hopefully that means they'll come back again in the spring."

"Why wait?" I said pulling into the lot.

"Mike," she said shaking her head and laughing. "This isn't like a ball game where you can buy tickets from a scalper outside twenty minutes before the first pitch."

"Yeah I know, but that's not a problem unless you think we should sell ours?" I said pulling two tickets from my suit pocket.

"Oh Mike you're too much, I don't deserve all this," she said in guilty sounding voice. "How did you get them?"

"I made a few phone calls and managed to track down a pair. I know we could have just gone to a movie or something, but I knew you'd be wishing you were here the whole time. I didn't think there was any way I could enjoy the night unless I took you where I knew you wanted to be," I said watching her look at me in wonder for once.

Terri grabbed me by the shirt collar and pulled me close. I didn't know what to expect but was willing to let her do whatever she wanted to me. Nibbling her bottom lip nervously, she leaned in, eyes shutting, and planted her warm soft lips on mine. I ran my hand up her back and held her close as we shared our first kiss, a long and simple one. I say simple because there was no tongue involved and my lips stayed frozen, afraid any movement might somehow ruin it, but it was incredible.

"We should probably go in before we miss the show," she said pulling back slightly, her face still close to mine.

"Ok," was all I could say as we got out and hurried on inside.

She checked her coat when we got inside, but found it cold once we got settled in our seats. Halfway through act one, I noticed her cross her arms across her chest practically shivering. I caught a glimpse of her hard nipples pressing against her shirt as I took my suit jacket off and offered it to her. She leaned forward to let me drape it over her shoulders then snuggled into me with her head on my shoulder, placing a kiss on my neck as I wrapped my arm around her. I asked her in a hushed voice what was happening with the story and she giggled softly at my confused expression. She whispered into my ear for the rest of the play, describing the convoluted plot I was having difficulty following in the old English dialogue the actors spoke. When the play ended we walked back to my car arm in arm.