Friendly Fire

Story Info
Wife asks husband to fulfill taboo fantasy.
2k words
4.13
190.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers

I had to write to tell you how my wife, Gill, recently fulfilled her long-term fantasy. You may think this to be very weird but for many years her kinkiest desire has been to be gang raped. Seriously, she is incredibly turned-on at the thought of being powerless to resist as two or more men screw her against her will.

She told me of this some years ago when she at first admitted that she liked to be fucked with her knickers still on. To these, she soon added other items of clothing and I noticed she liked to be taken by surprise and fucked hard and fast in the most unusual places. All the while complaining 'No. We mustn't. Please stop.' But clearly indicating by her actions that stopping was the last thing she wanted.

One night, to test my theory, I pulled-out just as we were getting going. We had been screwing in an alley not far from our home (another kink she likes) and Gill immediately set off at a run. I caught up with her at home and when inside she hugged me and started to breathlessly relate how a man had attacked her in the alley, he was fucking her, but that she had got away.

'You still love me, don't you?' she asked. 'Even though I'm dirty?' I assured her I did, and then she asked me to take off her clothes. I began to unbutton her dress but she stopped me. 'Not like that. Tear them off! I can never wear these things again, they will only remind me of how I was violated'

I did as she asked, and she encouraged me further saying 'Rip all my clothes off and then I suppose you'll want to fuck me to make me pay for what I did in the alley with that man.' I had never seen her so abandoned. I tore the clothes from her body. Her dress was now hanging in tatters and her stockings were ripped and laddered. She played her part for all she was worth. 'I know you think I'm just a little whore and I deserve to be punished. Please be gentle. I'm afraid your big cock will hurt my little pussy if you fuck me too hard.'

She turned to crawl away and I grabbed her ankle and pulled her to me. She lashed out with her free leg and so I had to pin her knees to the floor. She pushed her ass high in the air and whimpered 'Please, Mister, I'm just a virgin, I don't understand.'


I was so horny by now, my cock was almost bursting from my trousers. Holding her down, I unzipped and pulled my prick out through the zipper. Gill loves it when I do that. I stuck two fingers into her dripping cunt and squirmed them around. 'Please?' she moaned, pushing back onto my hand. With that I slammed my cock into her and thrust hard while pining her to the floor.

In no time at all, Gill came in a powerful orgasm which wracked her body and left her drained. I followed immediately by emptying my load into her soaking cunt.

Later in bed Gill confessed her secret fantasy was to be ruthlessly fucked and used like a doll by at least two men. She said she wanted to have no say in how she was used by them for their pleasure, and that they could do whatever they wanted regardless of her complaints. She asked me what I thought and I told her I was very excited by the thought of her being totally abandoned at the hands of other men. She looked up at me with a little girl look and said 'Am I really bad?' 'Yes.' I replied. 'Bad girls should be punished. What do you want to do with me?' 'I think I will have to consider that, ' I answered. 'You will have to be taught a severe lesson.'

By now Gill was wanking my erect cock while staring into my face as I continued to describe the punishment she should receive. I soon came on her face and in her hair and she slid up and gave me a wet spunky kiss 'Do anything you want. I love you,' she whispered.

The next day I couldn't get these thoughts from my mind and I made up my mind to take her seriously. At six o'clock I phoned Gill and told her to prepare herself as I was bringing home her punishment. I then went to a pub and waited to find what I was looking for.

After about an hour my patience was rewarded as three young lads entered. They were all tall and good looking and I was sure they would be perfect. When they were seated I approached and started talking to them. At first they thought I was a nutter but eventually I got their attention by showing them a picture of Gill. I told them that she wanted to be used for pleasure, and that, if they would come with me, they could do whatever they wanted with her. I don't think they really believed me until I took them out to the phone and called Gill.

They crowded round the receiver to listen and later Gill told me that she said 'I'm a very bad girl. The Master caught me playing with myself and now I'm to be punished. I know I deserve everything I get. I think they will have to use all my holes before I am fully punished...' and so on.

Needless to say the lads were now raring to go and a I led them to the car and we drove home. When we arrived the house was dark. I let us in and we made our way through the house in complete darkness. (Gill had removed the bulbs.) At last we found Gill in the bedroom. Which was lit only by a few candles. She was lying on the bed wearing a pair of white cotton panties and matching bra. Her hand was down the front of her panties and she was obviously masturbating. 'Oh Sirs. ' she cried sitting up. 'I wasn't expecting you. Please don't punish me.'

The lads were agog and said nothing so I stepped forward. 'What is the meaning of this. You know you are not allowed in here. I've warned you before about that disgusting habit, well this time I will have to teach you a lesson. My fine friends here will show you what a woman's body is truly for. That place where your fingers have been is for the use of men alone. You will learn that it is not yours to do with as you please. Gentlemen, please show this minx how a cunt is to be used properly.'

Gill shrieked and squirmed on the bed in mock fear as the lads moved in. They still didn't seem to get into the act and after they had undressed to their under pants, two stood by while the third moved-in on Gill. She decided to force them to play along by shoving him back and trying to escape. 'Hold her down,' I cried, 'Hold her down and fuck her.'

Now they got the idea and grabbed her and spread her out on the bed. One guy held her arms down while me and another held her legs wide open. The first lad was now into the idea of screwing this woman severely and he dropped his pants to reveal a long dick bobbing in front of him. He crawled between her legs and jerked her panties so that they split open at the hips and were pulled away. Gill's glistening slit was now on view and the lad, who was called Jason, bent down to lick her lips and to suck on her clit. 'She's dripping,' he announced 'I bet your gagging for it you little slut.'

Jason prodded her labia with his rod and Gill squirmed and whimpered at us to stop. 'Fuck her!,' I snapped, and with that Jason slammed his meat in to the hilt. Gill squealed, 'Oh sir. Please don't, you're ruining me.'

'Harder', I called and Jason obeyed and thrust in and out of her hole like a man possessed. For the time being Gill forgot herself and she was thrusting up to meet him and murmuring 'Yes, Yes.' After a few minutes he pulled out of her and spunked all over her stomach.

The next up was John. He had a very thick cock which he worked into Gill's cunt and then set up a rhythm of humping which was slow but very forceful. Each thumping thrust made a loud slapping sound and caused Gill's tits to wobble. All the while he was insulting her; saying she was a dirty whore and such like.

Gill seemed to sense that we were losing the plot and somehow she managed to free her leg and push John back. He fell off the bed and she jumped up and scarpered out of the room. We caught up with her on the stairs and she reverted to her submissive role. John made her kneel on the stairs while he continued to fuck her doggy style and Steve now manoeuvred in-front of her and pushed her head down to his cock.

Gill's ploy had worked and we were now back in character. Everyone was telling her how bad she was, and how she must be punished and that she was going to have to suck and fuck all of us.

Steve announced he was about to come but insisted that she keep her lips around his knob. Then I could her Gill gulping down his spunk as he moaned 'Aw fuck, yes. Swallow it all, you fucking whore.'

John was doing brilliantly fucking her, so I took Steve's place and had Gill suck me off until I too came down her throat. After that John slammed into her for a last time and emptied his load deep into her vagina. Gill came too crying out like I have never heard her before. She then lay face down on the stairs and curled-up, whimpering and trembled for ages. When I became and little concerned and asked if she was OK, she breathlessly replied 'Oh yes, I'm still coming.'

A while later we were all down-stairs and Gill had brought us some drinks. All the men had partly dressed again but Gill was walking around in just her bath robe and she had deliberately left it gaping open. As we sat around chatting with our drinks, Gill suddenly asked if any one could manage another. We all had full glasses and I responded with 'I think we're all ok just now'

'Well I'm not,' she retorted 'I want some more fucking cock. Who is going to give me some?' With that she shrugged off the robe and lay back with her knees wide apart and began to finger herself again. We all stripped in record time and dived on her and began to lick and suck and bite every part of her body. In return, she fucked and sucked everyone once more. I even produced some condoms and baby oil so that we could all fuck her ass. Gill loves anal but played a brilliant role of losing her ass virginity.

By the end we were sitting along the sofa with Gill lying across our laps. She was wanking two of the lads and sucking another. I was fingering her cunt and Steve had his thumb up her ass. When she came again for the nth time, she rolled onto the floor and announced 'The end, I'm finished. Just wank yourselves off.'

'The fuck we will I responded and pushed her face down and rammed my cock into her from behind. As I pounded at her I got the lads to crowd around and spunk-off into her hair. I then filled her cunt once more. To finish I slapped her arse and told her to be good in future.

Once she had kissed all the lads goodbye at the door, Gill walked back in and slapped me on the arse really hard 'You fucker. I really had finished.'

Then she smiled and kissed me and said 'Thank you darling.'

Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers