Friendly Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
121 Followers

"Nice color on you," Drew commented.

"I think so too," Carla ran one hand over his chest, and the other inside his waistband. Those paying close attention saw a spot forming. "I like his abs," Carla continued, "because when he is . . . releasing, they get even tighter and sort of ripple. It is the sexiest thing ever!" As she kept on rubbing, his waistband was getting lower and lower – and his spot was getting darker and darker. "The other thing I like is how his chest hair, leads to the ab hair, which leads to the pubic hair,' she said sliding his underwear down. "I like to look at it, and feel it when he's on top of me."

"Girl, I knew there was a reason you fit in so well," Tina applauded.

Pete cleared his throat. This is Carla; and while she may think I am doing this just to get her totally naked, I really do love her feet," he had her sit so he could remover her shoes. Then he sat with her feet in his lap and rubbed them, "Her toes are evenly shaped, and she keeps her toenails cut and painted. As you can see, they are small – about a size 6, I think. But what I like best about them is how turned on she gets when I-" Pete bent over and took her big toe into her mouth, causing Carla to draw a big breath. His head stayed there for a second, then he lifted up and quickly flicked his tongue across the tops of the rest of her toes.

Carla squirmed, and pressed her titties into his back, "Okay, okay, they see – you can stop now!"

"We want to see him do the other foot!" Troy called out, and we all agreed.

Pete shifted so that he was off the seat, and kneeling. He lifted her other foot, and Carla took a breath in anticipation. He ran his tongue from her heel to her ball, then put three of her toes in his mouth. Carla's moan was loud. René's hand found my dick, and squeezed it, while other spouses found a body part of choice – all while keeping their eyes on Carla and Pete. Carla began breathing heavier, as Pete moved his head and tongue all over her feet.

"Damn, Pete!" Kenny encouraged, "Handle your business!"

"Tell us how it feels, Carla," Rochelle asked.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," Is all she could manage to say.

Pete looked up at her, then brought her toes out of his mouth with a smile. "You okay," he offered his hand to help her up.

"Leave me alone," she laughed and stood up.

"That's okay, girl, Deron is in trouble too," René said as Carla passed – leaving a trail of her pleasant scent behind.

"Good trouble," I nodded and slapped hands with Pete as he went by. It is a trip that all these educated Black folks are having fun getting exposed in front of each other. But in truth, we all fell safe, and we're all good looking.

Gary and Tasha exposed each other next. Other wives got parts sucked on, or spanked – and some husbands got spanked too. Evan and Tina were the last to introduce each other, and then someone noticed it was 3:30AM. I think the time was more of an outlet, because we didn't know exactly how to take things a step or two further – and what that would mean for future gatherings. As folks gathered their clothes, there were a lot of bumps and grazes of exposed body parts. Nothing got overt, and no one seemed to mind. Soon, we were all fully dressed, except Rochelle and Mark who didn't have to go anywhere – she was in her panties, he in his boxers.

"Next time we'll do something similar to this earlier in the evening," Rochelle said as couples started leaving.

Rene and I were less than halfway home, when Rene said, "Do you think they were ready for everyone to leave?"

I looked at her, she looked back at me, then I turned the car around. Though their living room light was still on, we sat in the car for a minute. Fifteen minutes had passed since we left.

"We'll just play it cool," Rene said.

"I am curious about how they felt about what happened, and having it happen in their house."

"Me too," Rene nodded, then waited for my lead in getting out of the car. We slightly heard some moving around as I knocked. A minute later, Mark peeked out the window to see who was there, then another minute passed. We were starting to feel we had made a mistake in returning when Mark opened the door and stood back for us to come in. He was still in just his boxers. "We just wanted to make sure you guys were cool with tonight," I said noticing Rochelle in just her panties, leaning in a doorway to the kitchen.

"Were you?" Mark closed the door with a grin.

"With each step we took further, I couldn't believe what we were doing," Rene laughed, "and that everybody was so cool about it."

"By the way," I had to ask, "we didn't interrupt, did we?"

Rochelle brought a digital camera from behind her back, "Actually, you can help us out."

Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
121 Followers
12