Friendly Girlfrend at the Frat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is really juicy now. She looks at me and opens her arms beckoning me to come to her. I step up, lean over to kiss her and whisper in her ear, "You are wonderful. You are the sexiest woman in the world. You drive me wild. I want you. May I fuck you now?"

"Yes, yes!" she hisses. "Come in me now."

I unzip, lower my pants to take my turn. She pulls my steely cock into her. Her tunnel is hot, and juicy, and loose. It's hot and filled with come, slippery, runny. Two other guys have already come in there, but I am so turned on I don't even last two minutes. I add my come to the pool. We kiss and whisper affections for a couple minutes. "Thank you for letting me do what I wanted to do. Thank you for not stopping me. I did want to, and I didn't want to. I'm glad I did. What a thrill! My pussy is singing! Thank you."

The guys buckle up and leave. I help her up. I get her panties from the floor. Cum is slowly running down both of her legs. Three loads from us, and her juices, too, coming out of her pussy. She puts the panties on, but that doesn't wipe off the visible sex fluids from her legs. I try to clean some off. "No," she stops me, "leave it. Let it flow out of me. I don't care who sees. I think everyone out there knows what happened in here. Hell, let all the other girls be jealous. I just had three really cool, smart, sexy guys make love to me, fuck me, fuck me silly, me and only me. They wanted *me*. They wanted to put their fingers and their dicks and their come inside *me*. I liked it. Let's go."

I knew then that we would be together for a long time.

12