Friendly Neighbours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine wasn't doing much better. As usual she was sleeping in only her panties. She had thrown the covers back and was tossing and turning in her bed. A mixture of guilt, shame, pleasure and satisfaction made sleep impossible. She didn't know what devil had ridden her to masturbate in front of Ramon; he must think her a total slut now. Still she felt incredibly satisfied her orgasm having been one of the most violent in months if not years. The thought of him watching her had turned her on more than she ever would have expected. True, when she had still been with her ex-husband they had watched each other masturbate from time to time, but that had never turned her on so much as it had with Ramon. Just the thought of it instantly wetted her again.

The next morning, Ramon made a resolution. He was going to have to go over and apologize to her, however embarrassing it was going to be, there just was no way around it. He made a short trip to town to get her some flowers and then nervously made his way over to her house. He stepped up onto her porch and rang the bell, fidgeting with the flowers in his hands, trying to calm himself. He had prepared a little speech in his mind to apologize to her, but when she opened the door every last one of those words escaped him. She was standing there in short, cut-off jeans and a tight, white top that emphasized her full breasts. She too seemed to be a bit nervous, but she caught herself faster.

"Oh hi Ramon. How nice of you to call by. Would you like to come in for a moment, I think there's something we need to talk about"

Ramon swallowed, his throat had gone dry as the desert "Yes, I think you're right" was all he could get out. "Here, umm, these flowers are for you"

Even when nervous the smile she gave him was a sight for sore eyes, and it helped to set him a bit more at ease.

"Aww, that's so sweet. Come on in, I'll just get a vase"

He followed her to the kitchen and sat down on the chair she offered him. She put the flowers in a vase, put them on the table and sat down on a chair at the other side of the table, and gave him another warm smile.

"Now, who's going to start?" her smile still quivered a bit with nervousness

"I think I should" said Ramon "I....I wanted to apologize to you for...for peeking on you last night."

Before she could break in he continued

"I know I shouldn't have, I should have walked out, it just wasn't right. But...but somehow I just couldn't seem to pull myself away."

"It was just..., I was too captivated, the way you moved; you are just incredibly beautiful" he started stammering towards the end, blushing brightly as the last words left his mouth. This wasn't what he had intended to say, but it came out before he could think about it.

She sat there, studying his face intently, which made him blush even more, her eyes large as pools made him almost drown in them as she fixed them on his.

"When I invited you in" she started "I intended to apologize to you, for my lewd behaviour last night. It's not how I normally act; in fact I never act like this. But now I think I don't need to apologize to you just as there's no need for an apology on your side. What I did, what I showed you last night, was what I wanted you to see; I realize that now. In fact, I think I would have been disappointed if it had turned out that you didn't watch after all. I still can't explain what exactly happened with me, but I'm not going to lie to you: knowing you were watching aroused me immensely."

Now it was her turn to blush, while he just sat there, gaping. Her word hit him with full force, and though he was vaguely aware that he must look like an idiot sitting there with his mouth hanging open, saying nothing, he couldn't think of anything halfway intelligent to say.

Seeing his discomfort, it was now Elaine's turn to blush slightly, though she held his eyes firmly, trying to smile encouragingly.

Finally, Ramon managed to get a hold of himself. Slowly he drew himself up, fixing those large crystal pools that were her eyes.

"I...I have to say, this caught me totally off-guard. It's more than I dared hope for. I came over hear fearing that I might have destroyed our friendship, but now it seems that there's hope still, more than hope. You have to believe me when I tell you that I've never done anything like this before. I don't know how to put it in words, but the way I saw you last night was easily the sexiest thing I've ever seen. You are just simply amazing."

"Well, thank you. I'm glad that's settled then since neither was hurt it seems that we're in the clear." A sly grin spread on her face "and who knows what develops out of this"

Instantly, his throat went dry again, nervously he fidgeted on his chair.

"But where are my manners, I'll make us a coffee first."

With that she got up and went over to the coffee machine. When she bent over to get the sugar from the lower shelf, he could see the top of her thong look out of her cut-off jeans. Her spectacular upper thighs were even more emphasized in this position. Ramon very nearly let out a low groan, but caught himself in the last instant. When she got up and turned around again, her smile had taken on a wicked quality, as if she was planning some mischief. She put the cup of coffee down in front of him and sat down.

Taking a few drops of cream she looked up at him "Now, you've seen exactly what I did last night, but I have no idea what you did while watching. I'm intrigued to find it out, though"

Previously he had thought that he couldn't possibly blush more, but he did under her scrutiny.

"I ..ah..well, you know, I masturbated too" he finally admitted, while appearing to study his coffee.

She laughed softy "Well, next time, I demand equal rights. I show you mine and you show me yours"

"That's a deal" he answered, not knowing what to make of this, was she really suggesting a repeat of it?

The sat there for some way, chatting about some other trivial things, that set Ramon slowly but steadily back at ease. Suddenly she stood up

"I have to make a short trip to town soon, I'd better put on something a bit more decent. Umm, wanna watch?"

"errr WHAT?!? I mean, of course, there's nothing I'd rather do right now. Are you serious?"

She took his hand and guided him to her bedroom. All too aware was he how her soft fingers brushed his as she pulled him in. She patted on the bed, indicating for him to sit down.

"Now...what could I put on that's respectable enough for town. I think I'll go with a long skirt and a blouse, agree?"

She started rummaging through her cupboard, stood on her toes to pull something from the top shelf. The move displayed her well rounded calves and thighs perfectly, her ass tight with the tension. Finally she found something that satisfied her and got down again, laying a pale rose blouse on the bed. She turned to him and without warning pulled her tight top over her head. Her breasts swayed slightly as she pulled the piece off. Ramon was again reduced to gaping. Her he was sitting not 2 meters from that beautiful woman that played the major role in every single one of his wet dreams of late; and she had just taken off her top, revealing those wonderfully full breasts to him.

"Well, I better put on a bra now, gravity is finally taking its toll it seems" as she pointed to the way her breasts were hanging ever so slightly.

"No, they're perfect like this; there really is no other word for this. Perfect"

She gave a low, throaty laugh at that, sending shivers down his spine "Well, aren't you a charmer. But still, I'll better put on a bra; don't wanna be the talk of the town now, do I?"

With that she turned again and pulled a cream-coloured bra out of her cupboard, slowly putting it on. The bra had a slight push-up effect, lifting her breasts slightly and pushing them together, producing a rather spectacular cleavage. For maybe the 1000th time today Ramon swallowed dryly. Already his cock was beginning to throb again in his pants, but there was nothing he could, or dared, do about that at the moment. Once her bra was fastened she slowly opened the buttons of her cut-off jeans and wriggled out of them, letting them slide down her legs.

Soon she stood in front of him, clad only in that cream-coloured bra and that tiny dark-blue thong he had gotten a glimpse of earlier. The pale skin of her ass made a perfect contrast to the dark thong, highlighting the curves of her ass filling him with the desire to touch them, just once. Her cheeks wriggled slightly whenever she moved. When she turned again and bent over to look for some matching panties for her bra he nearly fell off the bed.

Once she found a matching cream-coloured pair of panties, she turned around to him again and with a sultry smile stepped out of her thong. Finally he could see her clean-shaved pussy from close, how her thin pussy lips closed it, creating that beautiful narrow slit.

"What do you think looks better on a woman? Clean shaved like this, or with a strip of hair?" she demanded suddenly.

"It really depends." he answered after thinking about it for a second "this looks really great and sexy on you, though I have a feeling anything would. Though generally, I prefer it shaved like this" pointing at her and giving her a boyish grin

"Yeah, maybe I should grow a thing landing strip, so you can really compare" she laughed. "You know, it's funny, I was never a prude, but I never really felt comfortable being naked in front of anybody....except you."

With that she started putting on her panties again, turning around to check in the large mirror if everything fit and smiling when she caught him staring at her ass. Afterwards she started buttoning her blouse and stepped into a knee-long beige skirt. Checking the time she squealed suddenly.

"Oh my, so late already, I really have to get going. Bending down she gave the baffled Ramon a quick kiss on his cheek. Could you lock the door when you go, the key is on the fridge? See you soon." with that she whirled out of the room

"Uh sure" he answered to the empty room. He heard the front door open and close and seconds later her car pulled away. He slowly got up, and looked around her bedroom. The clothes she'd worn lay discarded on the floor. Hesitantly, he bent over to pick up the thong, turning it in his hand. As he felt the soft fabric he noticed a slightly wet spot at the front. Slowly he ran the tip of his finger over it, and guided it to his tongue. Realizing he tasted her juice very nearly made him cum on the spot. His nosiness made him want to rummage through her cupboard, checking out her underwear and if she had any toys hiding, but in the end his conscience won out. Carefully, he put the thong on the floor again, went down, locked the door and went over to his house.

Time crept by slowly. He kept catching himself looking out the window to check if Elaine had returned. However hard he tried, he couldn't find anything to occupy his mind; every time his thoughts started to stray after minutes. He finally settled to watch TV a bit, or better he zapped through the channels while dreaming of her. He was only half aware of the channels he switched through, his thoughts fixed on her lush body, he didn't know what it was, but every little detail about her seemed just to be perfect, even if he knew that form an objective point of view that wasn't so. Her curves were too pronounced for her to ever star on any magazine, for instance, but he didn't care, or better he actually preferred her that way.

Realizing he was sweating again, he decided that taking a cold shower would maybe help some, so he headed to the bathroom and stepped under the shower, letting the cool water run over his body. The refreshment did sooth his body a bit, but even that did nothing to take his mind off her. As soon as he stepped out of the shower he heard the doorbell ring. Quickly he dried down, wrapped the towel around his waist hand headed for the door.

Still dripping a bit he opened the door, stopped dead by Elaine's radiant smile.

"Well, if this isn't a nice sight" she chuckled "I was just coming over to pick up my key, but now I think I should demand to watch you dress, quid pro quo, you know?"

"Well, I wouldn't want to hear that I don't fulfil my promises" he replied with an embarrassed grin, before he slowly took her hand and guided her to his room. As she had done before, he indicated for her to sit down on the bed before turning to the cupboard in search of fresh clothes. Taking a pair of shorts, tight boxers and a t-shirt he turned to her again, finding her immersed in checking out his body. He knew he was no Adonis, yet he was not unhappy with his body, the muscles of his chest and belly were defined even if he did not sport a six-pack. His butt was, in his opinion his best part, and his ex-girlfriends had agreed to that, it was firm and well-formed. He hoped her slow smile meant that she liked what she saw so far. He hesitated a few moments not knowing if he dared removing the towel, but finally gripped himself and let the towel fall to the floor.

Like Elaine his pubic zone was clear shaven, his last girlfriend had insisted on it or else would have refused to please him orally. And since then he had kept it that way, since he found out that he quite liked the look on him. He was very much aware of the way Elaine let her eyes wander over his body, especially his pubic area. He hoped he could control himself enough to not get hard in her presence.

"I see you hold it like me when it comes to shaving your lower regions" she grinned at him "I like that look a lot. And if I may say so, your cock is shaped quite nicely"

Hearing her refer to his penis as 'cock' made him twitch instantly. Self-consciously he smiled at here, saying thanks before hurriedly reaching for his underwear and starting to step in them. As she rearranged his cock in his tight boxers he realized to his horror that he already was half-hard again. He turned a bashful eye at her, hoping she hadn't noticed, but her wide smile confirmed his fears. His bulge clearly visible especially since the pair of shorts he had selected were so tight, he looked at her.

"Sorry about that, I just seem to have no control over that as of lately. Especially in your presence."

"I noticed" she replied with a twinkle in her eyes "though that gives me the opportunity to both states of it, if you don't mind. Would you pull those shorts down again for me again?"

He swallowed; He was no longer half-erect. His cock had swollen to its full size at the casual way she talked about him. Shyly, he let his shorts slide down, his cock springing up again as soon as it was free. He watched her study it with hungry eyes, noticed how she took in every detail, her eyes moving from his head down the shaft to his balls, then up again. It was almost as if she was stroking him with her eyes. The thought made him twitch once more.

"Do..do you like what you see?" he asked finally, starting to sweat under her scrutiny.

"Oh, more than like, you have a nice body, there's no denying that, and your cock does look like it can give plenty of pleasure as well" she giggled at that, enjoying his nervousness. As she took another look at his rock-hard penis she let her tongue run along her lips, softly licking them. Involuntarily, her move made him think of those lips wrapped over his cock, which nearly drove him wild on the spot.

"Uhh, thank you. You're too kind, but I think I should get dressed again now, I have trouble controlling myself like this"

"And why do you want to control yourself in the first place? Since it looks like you're already ready to go, why not give me something to view" she teased, a wicked grin spreading on her face, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

He caught himself, finally realizing that there's really nothing to be embarrassed about, just two adults having fun. His hand went for his cock, gripping it softly

Smiling at her, he slowly started to pull back and forth, watching her for any reaction. She sat there still, her legs crossed, showing off her calves. Her eyes were fixed on his hand, how it slid back and forth, slowly jerking his cock. From time to time her tongue darted out again, wetting those full, red lips of hers.

He tuned up his speed slightly, getting more agitated the more he touched himself. Her eyes on him felt like a thousand caresses. Beads of sweat were appearing on his brow has he started pumping faster and faster. His cock felt as hard as a lead pipe in his hand, twitching every now and then, especially when she leaned forward slightly to give him another glimpse of her considerable cleavage.

Gazing deep into her décolleté he felt his balls starting to pull together.

"I'm going to cum" he whispered hoarsely

"Good, can't wait" she replied and her voice wasn't exactly clear either, it came out rather husky.

Looking deep into her eyes he pulled back one last time, before he let felt the cum shoot out, guiding it so that it would land on the floor again. As he shot it out he had to close his eyes and bit his lower lip with pleasure. When he opened his eyes again, he saw her look deep into his, smiling a faint smile.

"Mhh, now that looked delicious" she said, getting up and stepping over to him. Like this morning she gave him a warm kiss on his cheek whispering "until next time" into his ear. And in turning gave him a pat on his butt before heading out and leaving him.

"This woman's going to drive me insane" he thought to himself, but he really enjoyed it, he couldn't wait to find out if she'd take it any further. He for one sure would love to get another taste of her.

The sexual release had settled him down quite nicely; gone was his nervousness and distractedness of earlier today. True, his thoughts still turned towards her quite often, but it didn't unbalance him as it did earlier, those were fond thoughts. He cleaned his room up, dressed and went down to the kitchen to prepare his dinner.

12