Friendly Rapes: Viewpoint 01

Story Info
How Jelena saw the rapes.
3.6k words
4.05
58.7k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 02/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GENERAL NOTE: This is a story about two connected rapes. There are 3 participants in this story, two female – Jelena (21 yrs) and Marija (20 yrs) and one male – Ivan (21 yrs) . I've written two stories, from each of the victims' point of view - Jelena's and Marija's.

Reading both stories will give you a complete picture and each of them brings you closer to the character because it shows you how the character thinks. It is best if you read them in the given order, first Jelena's and then Marija's. If you like (or dislike) the story, write comments, feedbacks, and vote, please… Enjoy.

*******************************

I was coming back to my flat after not such a good day. Things at school weren't quite as I expected them to be, and this morning a friend told me that she had seen my boyfriend last night, kissing another girl. All day I was wondering why it is that guys are always cheating on me, was I that bad? All I could think about at that point is a nice cold shower to cool off (it must be 30oC outside), a little nap and then I would call that cheating lowlife and give him a piece of my mind.

I entered my flat and called out:

"Marija!" (she is my roommate)

"She's not here." said a voice which I recognized instantly.

The voice belonged to Ivan, one of my best male friends, I've known him for years. I stepped into the dinning room and saw him sitting at the table doing something on his phone, probably typing messages. He looked up and smiled, so did I:

"Hey, what are you doing here, all alone?" I asked him, in a casual way.

"I had watched a show with Marija and she had got called so she had to leave. The show ended not 10 minutes ago so I turned off the lights and came in here. She told me you would be home at about this time, so I decided to wait for you, say hi, and go."

"No no, c' mon, I had a crappy day, stay for a little while, I'll make us some coffee and then I can cry on your shoulder." I said with a smile.

"Ha ha, as always." He answered back to me, laughing.

So, I started to make coffee and we started to talk. I told him everything that bothered me and he didn't seem to mind, not one bit. I always liked that about him, he was a great listener. Sometimes I thought that if I talked for days he would listen. But this time was a bit different, this time he had comments, he gave me some advices, he acted a bit differently. I liked hearing a man's point of view. So we talked and talked, maybe an hour or so. During that time, I saw a completely different side of him; a side that I haven't seen before and a side that I liked a lot.

I stood up and went towards the sink carrying some unwashed dishes and he took what was left and followed me to the sink. I put the dishes in the sink and so did he. As I turned to go back to the table I bumped into him and our eyes met. It was the perfect movie moment. He was a bit taller than me. We were starring at each other's eyes for what could be an eternity and then he leaned over and kissed me. One of his hands was on my back and the other was on my neck, running through my hair. My hands were around his shoulders. It was not a gentle kiss, it was a passion kiss. I never saw Ivan in that way, but the previous conversation had changed that.

We kissed for a long time and I felt his hand letting my waist go. He was doing something with that hand for a bit, but I didn't give that any credit, I was still enjoying the kiss. Suddenly, he broke the kiss and smiled. So did I. Then, he looked down and nodded a bit. I looked down and saw that his pants were down and that he was holding his semi-erect cock in his hand.

I looked up at him a little confused, but then he gave me a little nod, invitingly, with the smile still there. The hand that was on my neck grabbed my hair and started to pull me down, gently. I knew what he wanted, so, out of the blue, I smiled again and started going down. I thought to myself: "This night, I'm going to have a proper cool off."

He let go of his cock, and allowed me to take it. I took it in one hand and started to massage it. It got hard instantly and grew up to the size of about 18 centimeters (7 inches).

I started to kiss it. I kissed the base, the middle, the tip. I took good care of his cock. Then I started to lick it a bit. I licked it slowly, from the base to the top. Ivan seemed to like that but he also seemed like he was becoming a bit impatient. So I decided to give him the main thing, I opened my mouth and let his cock in.

He groaned loudly letting me know he much he liked my warm and wet mouth. I started to suck on his cock slowly but gradually began to accelerate. His hand was still on the back of my head and now it repositioned on the side and he put his other hand on the other side now holding my head. He moved a bit forward so I leaned back a bit, he was now standing almost directly above me. I had to use my hands in order not to fall on my back.

He increased the pace, now using his hands to move my head onto his dick. He started to pull my head onto his dick faster and faster. I can freely say that he was fucking my face like crazy. I didn't like this, he was becoming really rough, but I couldn't oppose, my mouth was literally shut by his cock, and if I used my hands I would fall on my back. So, realizing that this must be really good to him, I decided not to do anything and hold on some more, I mean, how much longer can he hold on?

He fucked my face at high speed, my neck started to hurt. Then, out of the blue, I felt his cock thicken in my mouth and he started to shoot cum. My head was positioned in that way that I couldn't spit the sperm out and his cock was still pumping my mouth. So I swallowed. I swallowed and swallowed until he finally stopped cumming. He seamed extremely happy as he slowly took his cock out of my aching mouth and let my head go. He leaned down and kissed me on the forehead while I was rubbing my aching neck.

"That was a bit rough." I said, with a look of pain on my face.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I got caught up a bit, I guess." he said with a smile on his face while sitting in a chair resting.

"I'll just go freshen up a bit." I said and stood up, walking towards the bathroom. He just nodded still wearing that smile.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face and teeth. I thought a bit about what has just happened and realized that it was probably just in the heat of it all. After all, I still haven't got my satisfaction. So, I gave my neck a few quick rubs, and went out of the bathroom. I looked at him; he was still sitting there without his pants. I unbuttoned a couple of buttons on my shirt and started walking provocatively towards the door that led to the bedroom.

"Are you coming?" I asked in a sexy tone and opened the door stepping into the room. I turned on the lights and saw Marija laying on the bed in the fetal position, sleeping, naked from the waist down!

I was stunned! First I thought that he fucked her and now he wanted to fuck me because of some stupid macho game or something. Then I thought he wanted me for a threesome or something like that. I don't know what I was thinking about, I was just confused and a bit hurt. I thought that he liked only me.

"What the hell is this?" I yelled, feeling a bit insulted by the whole situation.

Marija opened her eyes, looked at me, still waking up, and when she realized it was me, she yelled: "Jelena!" and jumped up towards me, tears forming in her eyes. She hugged me tight, put her head on my shoulder and yelled out, crying like mad:

"He raped me! He raped me!"

I was speechless. My eyes were open wide as I tried to realize what she said.

"Who? Who raped you?" I asked her.

I thought that she was talking about her ex who she had kicked last week. Maybe he decided it was a fair revenge in his sick mind.

"Ivan!" Marija said, more calmly then before.

When she said that, my mind went into a spin. For all this time, I never thought that Ivan might be the rapist. "Him? But he is the most kind person I know!" I thought to myself. I looked to my left, towards the door and saw Ivan standing there with a gun in his hand pointing right at me. I froze! I was terrified of guns. Because of me, my father doesn't have any weapons in our home.

"Let her go." he said in a quiet but stern voice.

I was still frozen. I couldn't move my eyes away from the gun. I was extremely scared. Only when he repeated a bit louder, I realized what he was saying and let go of Marija immediately. She was still crying, her face was in her hands.

"Marija, get in the bed!" he ordered and she obeyed without a word. She lay on the bed, back into the fetal position, her face covered with her hands.

"Move back!" he ordered and I moved back a few steps, really slowly, but with great fear in my eyes.

I reached the other side of the bed and stopped. He entered the room and locked the door behind him.

"Take off your pants!" he ordered.

"What? No, please!" I begged, completely surprised by his request.

"I said, take them off!" he ordered again, his voice still calm.

"Please don't, please!" I begged, even put my hands together in a praying way.

"A few minutes ago you were prepared to take them off anyway, now take them off!" he yelled so I knew that there was no messing around this time. I quickly took off my pants; it was easy since I wore some trousers. I was still wearing my white cotton panties.

"Them too." he said pointing at my panties.

"No, please, don't do this, please." I tried to make him change his mind.

"No? What do you mean "no", you bitch? What are you going to show me that you haven't shown me before, you fucking tease?" he erupted in rage.

In a moment that lasted not more than a second I went from not knowing what he is talking about, to remembering everything that he was talking about. Once, several weeks ago, I was in my bathrobe, fresh out of the shower. He was there, watching TV, and Marija was preparing some food. I was a bit bored and wanted to have some fun teasing him. So I, while talking to him, untied my robe and tied it again, like I was positioning it to fit better, nothing offensive. But I knew that, while I was doing that, he would have a great view at one of my breasts. I saw his eyes look down at them when I did that, but acted if I didn't do anything peculiar. Several minutes after that, I sat on the armchair and, in order to cut my toenails, I lifted one leg up and put it onto a table, knowing that my robe would open up and show him my ass and pussy. At that time, I thought of that as great fun, I was just teasing him a bit; hey, he was the good old Ivan. After all those times he listened to me talk indefinitely, he deserved that peep show. I didn't think much of that, but apparently he did.

"What?" Marija said. She stopped crying immediately after he said that and starred at me with disbelief in here eyes.

"Yeah!" Ivan said, as if explaining to Marija, but starring at me. "The fucking tease showed me everything a few weeks ago and pretended like she didn't know she was showing herself to me. She is the reason why I'm like this now. Since that day, things were just building up in me. Mainly, she is the one I wanted to fuck all along and now, in the name of all men in the world who are being teased, I will!"

Marija broke out in tears again. I was stunned by his words.

"Now bitch, you now the reasons. Take them off!" He ordered.

I slowly took down my panties. I was naked from the waist down. I saw that his cock was now growing again. I covered myself a bit with my hands.

"That will not help you. Now get on the bed, facing down." he said.

I slowly lay on the bed, facing down, with Marija to my left. I was looking at her; she had a serious look on her face.

"Marija, take that pillow and put it beneath her, the same way it was beneath you." he said.

Marija took the pillow and told me to lift my ass a bit. As I did so, she put the pillow between my hips and the bed in the purpose of lifting my ass up, for easier access, I guess. There I was, laying on my stomach with my ass high up in the air, waiting for the inevitable, waiting to be raped. I felt him climbing onto the bed. Then, his hands came down on the inner side of my knees, and he pushed my legs apart a bit. I felt him positioning between my legs and then I felt something on my pussy. It was his cock, going up and down on my pussy. I never felt more helpless in my life; I started to cry.

"I'm sorry!" I said but he didn't respond to that. He pushed a bit, spreading my pussy lips. I guess he pushed only the head in. Then, he leaned forward, propping himself up with his hands, one on the left, and one on the right of me. He was just laying there for a while. I didn't know what is he doing, but then, he said into my ear:

"This is it, bitch. Maybe it will hurt, maybe it won't; I don't really care!"

He pushed it in hard! It did hurt, I was not really wet. He took it out slowly and then rammed it in again. I squealed a bit. He did that once more. I stretched my left arm towards Marija, trying to grab her hand. I thought that would help me a bit. My arm was stretched, my hand was open but Marija didn't take my hand into hers. I opened my eyes that were flooded with tears and saw Marija starring at me with the same serious look like few minutes ago. Only then she took my hand into hers. I squeezed her hand and closed my eyes again.

Ivan stopped with the charging. Now, he was fucking me slowly, like he was concerned about me. That didn't help a bit; I knew I was being raped and was just crying. He was just going in and out, in and out, slowly. I think I felt every inch of his cock, every vein on it. I just wanted him to cum and get this nightmare over with but no, it seems that he was going as slow as he could, just to torture me.

My body responded to his fucking so I was a bit wet now, it didn't hurt as much as it did in the beginning. He quickened up the pace a bit. It seems that he was really getting into all of this. I tried not to cry; not to let him see how much this really bothers me. But I couldn't; I just kept sobbing and sobbing. He quickened up some more. He was now going in and out of me at high speed. He was fucking me fast, and since my wetness was not great, I was getting rather dry, it started to hurt. He increased his speed some more; he was now fucking me like mad.

"Please, it hurts!" I cried, but it seemed that he hadn't heard me.

All I could do was live with the pain and squeeze Marija's hand some more. Her hand must have hurt like hell, I had a strong grip. He was fucking me so hard and fast that the whole bed was going forward-backward which even resulted my head hitting the board of the bed. I started to scream, but no one could have heard me, we lived in this little house on the peripheral, at least a kilometer from the nearest house.

He rammed some more and then, the pace got bigger but the force reduced, he lifted himself a bit off of me and then started moaning. I felt his cum filling up my womb. My sore pussy was hoping that he would finish soon and get out of her. He filled me, and filled me, it was like he was peeing inside of me. The feelings of defeat, humiliation, helplessness and pain were running through my body. Finally, after something that must have been liters of cum, he stopped. He just fell on top of me, resting. His cock was still in my pussy. He kissed me on the cheek and said:

"Girl, you are one hell of a fuck! That tight pussy of yours just screams for more. We gotta do this a few more times."

I felt like I was in hell. The idea of more felt worse than the whole rape!

"Please no, please no, please no, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeee!" I became hysterical. I couldn't stand going through this one more time.

"Whoa baby, calm down, I'm just pulling your leg, I'm done with you."

When he said that, he took one deep breath and lifted himself from me. I felt his cock falling out of me. Marija released my hand and massaged it with the other. I told her:

"I'm sorry about the hand." And she gave me a quick smile and than fell back into her seriousness.

"OK, now girls, get up!" Ivan said.

Marija stood up quickly, but it took me some time to get up.

"OK, now come over here and sit down." he said, while standing in front of a radiator.

We came there and sat in front of the radiator. He threw a pair of handcuffs at me and said:

"Jelena, put one cuff on your hand, put the other one through the rib of the radiator, and then put the other cuff on Marija's hand."

I did as I was told. Although this was an old house, the radiators were firmly built against the wall, there was no way we could go free.

"OK girls, besides the fact that you have been excellent fucks, I have just one more thing to say. Jelena, you didn't see this but when I had lay on top of you, just before I started fucking you, I've put my gun at your side and forgot about it. Still, just before I started to fuck you, I remembered and looked at it. However, I noticed that Marija to has seen the gun laying there. You see, the trick is: It was closer to her. There was no way that I could get to that gun before she did, even if she went for it a little after me. I looked her in the eyes, and she just looked back at mine. When I realized that she wasn't going to stop me, I started to fuck. All the time while I was fucking you, the gun was at her reach, but she didn't stop me. I think you two have something to talk about."

I couldn't believe what I've just heard. I look at Marija and saw that she was kindda smiling! Just as I was about to kill her, he said:

"You know, I thought about letting Marija go, after all, she did let me fuck you, Jelena, and she could have stopped it all, but now, when I think of it, she will probably go to the cops, so I'm gonna let you two hang out together, to keep each other company."

"What? Hey, c'mon, I helped you, let me go, c'mon, you can't leave me here with this bitch! I won't tell anyone, I swear!"

"Nope, sorry."

"C'mon, please! Please, I'll fuck you anytime you want, just let me go! I'll even bring water and food to Jelena here."

"Ha ha, you are funny, who says that I will bring you water and food? Bye girls, see you in the next life!"

That was the last thing he said before he shut the front door. It was probably the strongest statement he made all night. Marija and I just looked at each other and hugged in fear.