Friends?

Story Info
Platonic friends find out they might not be so platonic.
1.2k words
4
35.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane and Sarah had met in Sarah's first year of university and hit it off right away. 4 years later they were still good friends and Jane was due to be Sarah's maid of honour.

Both woman were very attractive. Sarah was 5'8" with large breasts, short brown hair, and a cute smile. Jane was 5'10" with smaller breasts, stunning legs and medium length brown legs. Sarah had a more athletic build while Jane was more slender.

One cool spring night Sarah biked over to Jane's apartment to eat pizza and gossip. While they were waiting for the pizza to cook they decide to indulge in some nostalgia and built a blanket fort.

They threw the futon mattress on the floor, place the TV on the floor at one and and chairs on the other three sides before throwing the blankets on top. Looking back it almost feels like foreshadowing that one of the items they used to pin the edges of the blankets done was a book title 'The Better Sex Guide', although neither woman thought much of it at the time.

Once the pizza was ready they each grabbed a plate and crawled into their fort. They lay on the mattress eating pizza, drinking beer, watching TV, and just hanging out. Once they were done their food the evening took a heavier turn.

They began talking about their lives and the various things they were struggling with: money, unemployment, health problems etc. While taking about the problems Sarah and her fiancee were having getting her fiancee proper healthcare for some serious pain and health problems Sarah began to break down.

Seeing her friend so deeply trouble and crying Jane opened her arms and pulled Sarah close to comfort her. However, because of how they were positioned Sarah's face ended up directly in Jane's soft breasts. Both woman chose to ignore this as Sarah cried in Jane's arms, tears slowly dripping of her cheeks and between Jane's breasts.Neither woman is sure how long they stayed like that: entangled, held close together.

Eventually Sarah calmed down and the tears stopped flowing. She touch a couple deep breaths to try and regain composure, pulling Jane closer to feel safer. Then Sarah looked up to see Jane staring at her intently. Then, without thinking Sarah moved forward and kissed Jane softly on the lips.

As if expecting it, hoping for it Jane returned the kiss. After a slight pause as both women looked at each other unsure of what to do next. They both knew that shouldn't have happened. Sarah was engaged, this was cheating. It was wrong. And yet, it felt so natural, like they were in tuned into each other's bodies.

After what seemed like and eternity Sarah brought her hand up to the back of Jane's head and pulled her close, kissing her fiercely. Jane moaned with pleasure and began feeling up Sarah.

Her hands traveled under Sarah's shirt and over her plump breasts. Felling how hard her nipples were Jane deftly unclasped Sarah's bra and began playing with her breasts, tweaking the nipples gently.

Sarah whimpered gently as she felt her blood rush from her head, her loins burning. She began softly tracing her fingers up and down Jane's back. Then Jane slide down and brought her lips to Sarah's breasts and began sucking on her tits. As waves of pleasure moved through her Sarah dug her nails into Jane and clawed up her back.

Turned on by the pain Jane ripped off Sarah's shirt, rolled her onto her back and began grinding against her leg. Sarah sat up slightly, pulled Jane's shirt off and was excited to see she wasn't wearing a bra. She began massaging Jane's breasts and sucking on her nipples.

As their excitement grew they both began frantically undoing and removing their pants. Jane was wearing a lacy black thong, which Sarah quickly pulled off. Sarah was wearing nothing at all under her jeans. Their fort was quickly beginning to smell like heat and sex, which drove them both wild.

Tired of being on the bottom Sarah flipped Jane onto her back, quickly slid down her beautiful, pale body and started eating her out. As her tongue flicked Jane's clit Jane screamed out in pleasure. Encouraged Sarah began slowly inserting her fingers into Jane's wet, hot pussy. First one, then two, and finally after some careful work Sarah had three fingers deep inside Jane.

While slowly sucking on her clit Sarah began stroking Jane's g-spot. Jane moaned and writhed her cunt getting wetter and wetter. Sarah reached up with her free hand and played with Jane's nipples.

Well this was too much for Jane who began bucking and screaming as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. It was all Sarah could do to keep liking her clit and help Jane ride out her orgasm. As she came Sarah stroked her g-spot even harder causing Jane to squirt all over Sarah and into her mouth. Loving Sarah moaned as she swallowed as much as she could.

As Jane fell back onto the mattress Sarah slid up her body, spooning her side. She began touching herself, her own need becoming nigh unbearable. She was careful not to cum, wanting to give Jane the pleasure, but it was becoming difficult and she wasn't sure how much longer she'd be able to wait for Jane to recovery.

Thankfully Jane didn't need long to catch her breath. Watching Sarah touch herself she gave her friend a sly look as she slid her hand over her hips, through her pubes, and between the dripping wet lips of her burning pussy.

Sarah let out a deep, satisfied moan as Jane's fingers found her clit. She lazily rolled onto her back, opening her legs for Jane. Jane straddled her hips as she fingered Sarah's clit. The image of Jane's lean body riding her hips made Sarah whimper. She needed more. She was wet and horny and wanted to feel Jane deep inside her.

Teasing her Jane began slowly rubbing one finger over Sarah's vagina. When she couldn't take it anymore Sarah began begging: begging for Jane to fist her. Smiling coyly Jane happily obliged. By this point Sarah was dripping wet and fully ready to take Jane's fist.

Still Jane took her time, slowly inserting one finger at a time, plunging it in and out a few times before adding another finger. She did this over and over till eventually her whole hand was inside Sarah, her knuckles pushing hard against Sarah's g-spot.

Unable to take it anymore Sarah reached town and began playing her own own clit. Moments later she felt her orgasm build. It started in her toes and fingers, slowly moving up her limbs, into her core, and finally down to her cunt. As she reached her apex Sarah yelled out as waves of pleasure moved through her whole body. Her pussy spasmed squeezing Jane's hand over and over again as her body became overwhelmed by sensation.

After what seemed like a blissful eternity Sarah returned to Earth. Jane carefully removed her hand and moved to hold Sarah close. Kissing the top of her head Jane smiled contently glowing in the aftermath of their incredible sex. The two women fell asleep like this, comforted by each others presence.

A couple hours later they woke up. Sarah showered and dressed before finally heading back home. As Jane gave her a final kiss goodnight Sarah was glad her fiancee went to bed early, and would never know about her slip into infidelity.