Friends

Story Info
Couple spices up their love life, with help.
3.8k words
4.02
82.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tina66
Tina66
2 Followers

Samantha enjoyed being married. She had not expected to be in a rut after only three years though. She was working, Jason was working and somewhere sex had fallen by the wayside. She was just as much to blame for the lack of innovation in their sex life she supposed. She lay next to Jason, who was starting to whisper in his sleep. He never talked to her about the dreams.

Jason's hand stroked his cock slowly as he watched his friend slide his thick, hard cock over the woman's breasts. Her tits were big, the nipples like two hard cherries. He wanted to suck them, but as always he abided by their rules. Gary's cock was sliding back and forth between Faye's cleavage slick with sweat and the precum from Gary's penis that was red and twitched violently whenever Faye's pink tongue flicked it's engorged tip. Jason's own cock was longer than Gary's and was not circumcised, his thumb caressed the tip of it and his other hand reached down to play with his balls. He moaned. Right now all he wanted was to have Faye suck him like she was now doing to Gary or to slam all 9 inches of his dick into her wet pussy.

He took his hands away from his hard shaft; Jason did not want to cum just yet. He preferred to draw out the pleasure. Gary had turned himself around and was lapping at Faye's shaved cunt. Greedily Faye continued to suck his short thick cock milking it and licking it, while her moans were muffled. Gary captured her clit and sucked and lapped at it, her vagina already slick covered Gary with its sweet juice. Jason shuddered as he saw Gary's cock convulse shooting it's cum into her throat, spilling over the corner of her lips. Faye's hips bucked, grinding her pussy into Gary's face as she came moaning and screaming. It was too much. Jason stroked his dick and shot his hot cum all over Gary and Faye's still writhing bodies.

Moaning Jason woke, he was so hard, but he did not wake Samantha. Instead he went to the bathroom and jerked off. Samantha had an early morning meeting and he did not want to wake her.

Samantha sighed. He was being considerate again. Angrily she pounded her pillow and buried her face into it. Maybe she would get lucky in her dreams too. She had a plan though, with a little help from some mutual friends she hoped to revive the passion that they had before they had married.

Later at the office Jason found it difficult to concentrate. At lunch he wandered into the corner deli. He had picked up a Tom Clancy novel and was flipping through it, when the woman's voice interrupted him. It was the woman from his dream, Faye. He had been Gary's best man at their wedding. His early morning dream of their menage a trois came back vividly. He watched as Faye wiped at the coffee that had spilled down her shirt. She smiled and asked if he'd like to help. He turned red, but felt himself ache. Faye licked her full lips and brushed her foot against Jason's calf. They looked into one another's eyes. He looked away first.

"I want you to fuck me, you know." Faye remarked matter of factly.

Jason felt distinctly uncomfortable. His penis was stiff, aching and there was no way he could stand up and leave without people noticing his very hard arousal. He found it difficult to look at Faye. Sure that if he did he would throw her onto the table and screw her until she screamed. Faye tapped her long red nails against her cup and continued.

"I've always imagined that your cock would taste so good throbbing and spurting into my mouth. You know just looking at you now imagining your hands on my tits...........I know you like them, Jason. Wouldn't you like to play with them suck on them, bite them, rub your dick all over them?" She slid her hand under the table and caressed his thigh. Jason shivered.

"Jesus, Faye. We can't."

"Why not," she purred. "I won't tell. Gary doesn't mind. He has his own diversions. Come on Jason , Samantha won't know. "

"I have to be back to work," he whispered lamely. The last thing he wanted to do was go back to the office. She smiled. Faye leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek, very chaste. "Back to work for you then, but call me tonight. Gary's out of town. We'll talk."

The smile that graced Faye's face was anything but innocent. She waited until Jason had left, and fished her cell phone out of the seemingly bottomless pit of her purse. The number rang six times and she was about to give up, when Samantha picked up. "So, how did it go?"

"He was so sweet, Sam, he's worried about you finding out," Faye giggled, "It's nice to know that some men have a conscious, but I think I've got him snagged. Are you still on with Gary tonight?"

Throughout the day images of him and Faye danced provocatively. Staying late to finish reports, Jason came home to an empty house. Samantha had left a note saying that leftovers were in the fridge, and that she had gone to the movies with friends. He stripped off his suit and slipped into his sweats. Going down to the basement that had been converted into a mini gym, he stepped onto the stair climber and 30 minutes later was dripping sweat. His stomach growled. Now even leftovers appealed to him.

Jason ate the food, not tasting it, as he stared at the phone. Faye had said to call her. Going into the living room he collapsed onto the couch. He picked up the phone and pressed Gary's number on the speed dial. She answered slightly out of breath.

"I wondered if you were going to chicken out," Faye giggled when she heard his voice. "What shall we talk about," she teased, " the incredible hard on you were sporting over lunch, or how hot and wet I was?"

Her voice was piquing his cock's interest. "You need to be fucked, don't you Faye? Not made love to, but fucked. What are you wearing, you little cock teaser?"

"Jeans, a t-shirt, white cotton bra and panties. Mmmmmm and right now my jeans are feeling a little too constrictive. Wish I had your hand between my legs now. I'm going to slide my shirt off." Jason heard the whispery sound of the cotton over her skin. His hand was slowly caressing the skin over his chest and abdomen. "Take off your bra, Faye. Your nipples are hard aren't they?" He could hear her breathing. "Rub them, Faye, pinch them, play with them."

Faye was kneeling on her bed just wearing her jeans. She could see herself in the mirror. The phone crooked between her shoulder and ear. Her hand caressing her smooth white breasts. Her nipples were very hard and very sensitive. Her nipples were dark rose buds and she bent her head down to lick the tips. When she described what she had done to Jason, she loved the way he moaned..

Jason's penis was throbbing. He slipped his sweatpants down freeing his erection. His hand caressed his balls as his cock twitched impatient for attention. Faye was describing how wet she was.

"My jeans are soaked, Jason. You've made me so fucking wet." Faye unbuttoned her jeans and held the phone to her crotch so he could hear the zipper going down. She slid them off and stroked her pussy through the silk of her panties that were nearly transparent from her juices.Letting herself moan and whimper so Jason could hear her as she stroked herself to orgasm. Jason had wrapped his hand around his rock hard dick and caressed his cock when he heard her moans he felt his cock spurt. Groaning he whispered hoarsely, "I want to feel my dick in your mouth and cunt so bad, Faye."

"I know you do, baby. What do you suggest we do about?" Samantha was not at the movies. Although she was in point of fact going to be out with a friend. She found herself remembering the first time she and Gary had played together. It had been at Gary and Faye's cabin just last summer when both couples had vacationed together.

Samantha had left with Faye to go on the nature walk, but she felt tired and had turned back. She had walked in on Gary who was masturbating. He had blushed and then the rest of him had almost matched the deep red of his hard on. Samantha was flustered, but she had not wanted to leave, she had walked in front of Gary. She sat down. There weren't any words. Samantha had settled back in the easy chair as Gary reclined on the couch and fondled his testicles. His thumb caressed the tip of his erection lovingly. Her breathing came faster. Her shorts were chafing her, but she didn't move to touch her self.

She had been mesmerized by the look on Gary's face. The way he licked and bit at his succulent lower lip as his hand stroked his cock. His eyes stared into hers and she shuddered. Walking over to him, Samantha knelt down and slid her shorts down. Gary placed his large hand over her mound covered by the white nylon of her panties. He sighed as he felt how hot and moist she was through the material. Her hands covered his and she rocked against him, gasping as his thumb rubbed against her clitoris. His hand was moving up and down his incredibly thick cock as he rubbed and caressed her. Samantha whimpered in her throat. Her head went back as she came against his hand. Gary silently guided her head toward his erection. Her lips opened wide as he slid it into the wet warmth and spurted his cum into her throat. She swallowed eagerly some seeped from the corner of her lips and she licked it away.They rested. and then each stood up and went to their rooms to clean up.

Just thinking about it made Samantha wet. She was meeting Gary at one of the vacant apartments in a building he owned. There were rarely any words between them. She liked it that way. Sometimes Samantha thought Jason would never shut up. There was no furniture in the apartment. Gary pressed her up against the window and she had a great view of the city as he slid his thick cock into her from behind. It throbbed and pulsated as his finger manipulated her clit and his beautiful mouth sucked and kissed the back of her neck. She pushed back against him wanting him to go deeper. Gary pulled his cock out of her. He breathed hotly into her ear, "You want more don't you? You're just a slut , Samantha. A slut who wants to taste her cunt juice on my dick." Samantha whimpered his fingers were making her shudder. When he felt her knees give out, he turned her around. Gary grasped her hair and thrust his cock deep into her throat.

Jason was going to be putting in more hours at the office. Which was just as well. Sometimes she wondered how she had gotten to this point. She was twenty eight years old with a husband who was becoming more straitlaced and less adventurous by the day; and though she would not take back having married Jason for anything; Samantha wished she could find the words to tell him what she needed. Jason was so conservative. He picked out lingerie of wispy lace and silk, which she used to like when she was in college. Now she was different person. When she had met Jason she was still a girl. The girl had become a woman. A woman who had had lace and romance along with the white wedding, and now she craved pure passion. Jason was hard to talk to these days. He put in fifty hours a week or more at the office. She did not want to cause him any stress, so it was no complaints and keeping up appearances. Tonight all of that would be changed.

Faye was waiting for Jason at the motel. It was cheap and rented by the hour. She opened the door wearing a green satin bra that pushed her breasts up, out, and inviting. She wore the matching French cut panties over garters and sheer silk stockings. Jason could feel himself grinning like a school kid after hearing school was let out for a snow day. "I hope you fuck as well as you talk, Jason."

"I'll take that as a challenge," he walked inside.

The decor was motel bland. It was clean. It was functional.

Jason hung his blazer in the closet. He loosened his tie. "Take it all off baby," Faye hooted. She had curled up in the middle of the bed. Her legs curved under her. The radio was stuck on an oldies station, heartbreak hotel came on. Laughing Jason, strutted around the room doing a very bad Elvis imitation. Kicking off his shoes, he slipped off his socks and twirled them over this head. Letting them drop, he unbuttoned his shirt and then unzipped his pants. Faye was whistling, and whenever she applauded , Jason was treated to the sight of her tits bouncing in a very enticing way.

He turned away from her and slid his pants down. Today he had not worn underwear. Faye licked her lips, she loved his tight little ass. When he faced her again, wearing only his white shirt open, his cock was doing a little dance all its own. He stalked over to the bed and gasped. Faye's nails were dancing over his abdomen. Her nails were long and polished (Samantha had always kept hers well manicured but short and without polish) a deep blood red. She caressed the inside of his thighs with them and he sighed, calling her a cock teaser.

"That's right, honey. I'm going to tease you," Faye rubbed his penis over the satin of her bra, her nipples strained against the material. "You little bitch," he moaned his breathing had quickened and his fingers combed through her long red hair. He pulled her head back and bent over her and licked her lips. They were soft and lush, he pushed his tongue inside her mouth and tasted her. Still standing at the edge of the bed, he shrugged off the shirt and looked down at her. "Take your bra off, I want to play with your tits." Faye unhooked her bra and slid it off. He watched as she rubbed her palms over her nipples. His cock was already throbbing he held his cock and rubbed it over those luscious white globes. Faye whimpered she loved the way that felt and looked. She flicked her tongue over the tip of Jason's cock. "Did I say you could lick me yet, cunt?" Jason tugged on her hair getting her attention. "No," Faye whispered, "please let me lick your cock, baby."

" Not yet, Faye. I told you I want to play with you until you beg me to fuck you."

He knelt down and his hands cupped her tits. His thumbs rubbed her nipples and she massaged his shoulders. Faye could feel it in her pussy which was hot and aching to be touched. Jason wetted both nipples with his tongue. He lapped around the soft rose colored aureoles and the creamy white skin, like kitten with a treat. Finally he took one hard nipple, red from arousal, into his mouth and sucked. Every time he sucked he felt his cock grow harder. His left hand was stroking her thigh, while his right hand played with the other tit. His fingers pinched and stroked it. He switched nipples and could feel her growing more excited.

Faye was moaning loudly. When he nipped and sucked on her nipples her clitoris swelled, her pussy throbbed and she could feel how wet she was. She tried to slip her hands in between her thighs but Jason stopped her. "Oh no you little cock tease, you cum when I make you."

"Please, Jason touch my clit; rub me, fuck me baby."

He smiled and spread her legs. Keeping his hands on her breasts, he squeezed them as he kissed the inside of her thigh between her stockings and her panties. He could smell how much she needed his cock. His tongue lapped the soaked satin crotch of her panties. She pushed herself towards his teasing mouth. Faye tasted so good, sweet and musky. He stopped and ordered her to take off the panties he pushed her back and still on his knees he ran his tongue over her moist folds. Tasting her his mouth sought out her swollen clit and sucked and worried it. Faye was screaming his name her hand pulling at the bedclothes as she came and came. Jason stood up, taking her hands he moaned "Stroke me I want to watch myself shoot all over your tits. "

Faye first took he thumb and caressed the head of his dick and spread the precum over it. The head glistened, the veins of his cock pulsed. He was so long and hard. Her hands wrapped around it and she stroked up and down fast and firm. Jason watched swearing softly, and moaning he watched as his semen exploded out of his cock. Faye felt it spurt over her chest and opened her mouth and felt some spill into it. She loved the way he tasted, next time she would suck him. Shuddering he lay down next to her and watched as she rubbed his hot cum over her tits and stomach like lotion. That was making his penis come to attention again. Faye leaned over and kissed him. Their mouths wide open their tongues slick over one another. She cupped his ass and slid one long nail down the crack then pressed in between his asshole and scrotum. He felt his cock go rock hard. He wanted to fuck her. Faye got on all fours on the bed. She looked over her shoulder, "Want to be my stud?" He grinned and slid his dick into her very wet cunt from behind as he thrust into her. Faye felt him inside of her and she pushed back against him, panting. He was so big, her vaginal muscles squeezed him as he slid in and out.He had slid one hand around and was fingering her clit. They both came together sharp and hot. He slid out of her and they collapsed next to one another. Propping herself up on her elbow she looked down at his smiling face. "Was it good for you," she asked trying to sound serious. Jason's smile probably would not have come off even with a crowbar.

* * *

Gary was enjoying his back rub and the details of Faye's evening. Faye finished and collapsed next to him on the bed. "I really don't think those two talk about sex, actually I don't think they've ever talked about it." Greg propped up on one elbow and agreed, " Well, I've invited Jason and Samantha to the cabin this weekend. It's funny, I can tell Jason feels guilty about fucking you. It's going to be a hot weekend , either he's going to enjoy himself or kill all of us." His grin spread and he snuggled up close to Faye as they fell asleep spooned together.

***

Gary carried the tray into the living room. Grinning he told Faye to open wide and tossed a grape into her mouth. Samantha applauded and collapsed onto the floor beside Jason. "Well, what is on the agenda for this evening?" Jason asked as he piled cheese on a cracker and crunched, dropping crumbs over his flannel shirt. "You think that you'd be housebroken by now," Samantha laughed and brushed the crumbs from his chest.

"Well instead of a card game, let's play truth or dare," Faye suggested.

* * *

"Truth or Dare, Gary?" Jason asked. "Truth"

"Ok, who gave you your first blow job?" Gary rolled his eyes,"Faye, honey, I'm sorry but it wasn't you. It was Carol Freehling."

"Details, we want details," Faye pounded the carpeting. "I was fifteen and Carol was my sister's best friend. They were both back from college for summer vacation and she was staying the weekend. She snuck into my bedroom and I woke up with my dick in her mouth." Samantha was giggling "Are you sure it wasn't just a wet dream?"

"Nope no stains on the sheets," Gary paused for effect . His audience groaned.

"Truth or Dare, Faye?" Samantha grinned, having discussed the evenings events in detail with Gary and Faye earlier.

"Dare." Faye smiled.

"I dare you to suck my husband's cock while we watch."

Jason choked on his wine.

Faye grinned and crawled over to Jason. Samantha snuggled up to Gary who was massaging her shoulders. Faye unbuttoned her denim shirt, she wasn't wearing a bra. She ran her hands over her large breasts. Jason was having a hard time breathing and an even harder time someplace else. Taking his glass from him , Faye rubbed it over her nipples and put it down. She pushed his legs open and unbuttoned his jeans then carefully slid down the zipper. "Don't be shy, Jason. We've planned this for such a long time."

Jason shuddered, feeling his penis finally rising to the occasion. He looked over to Samantha and saw that Gary had slid his hand up her sweater and the other was caressing her thigh. He felt the soft brush of Faye's hair on his belly and felt her hands stroke him as she sucked on his balls one at a time. He did not want the sensation to stop and as Faye played with him he watched Gary undress Samantha. His wife's small pert breasts were flushed.

Tina66
Tina66
2 Followers
12