Friends & Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and well hung son enjoy each other company.
5.6k words
4.45
130.5k
59

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

NOTE:

This is the first on many chapters of me growing up in the Midwest in the late spring and early summer of 1971 before moving to AZ to live with my grandmother and attend college.

All persons in this and any of my stories are of at least 18 years of age and the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

These chapters cover the times that I was just 20 thru 22 and being one HORNY, WELL HUNG guy that could and did keep many older ladies happy.

The ladies I will cover in these chapters were friends of my parents and all are rather large in the BOOB's and love enjoy the freedom of being nude.

The ladies were in the same "sewing circles" and church groups as well as "personal" friends of my mother. (If you get the drift of this last statement as you will see in the many chapters to follow)

This chapter covers the mother and myself as we get to know each other better and enjoy out incestuous sex.

As a note:

My Mother and her friends,

Tuesday morning I awoke with mother lying next to me with her head on my shoulder and her hand tightly wrapped around my semi hard cock and smiling at me.

She told me to get up and get ready for school while she fixes us some breakfast.

While she wanted me to, and so did I want to, stay home from school, I knew I had finals in English and Math today, so I could not skip and stay home and "play" all day with her.

I left for school as the phone was ringing and mother just blew me a kiss as she answered it.

After school I stopped at the adult store in town and picked up another very sexy outfit for mom to wear this evening along with another video of large breasted mothers and healthy desires.

When I got home mother was in the kitchen, bent over the stove putting supper on the oven , wearing only a black non underwire bra that was silky, letting her breasts sag somewhat and black panties and a waist tie apron.

She turned to me and said that we were maybe going to have company after supper, at which I said, company OH great!, I wanted you all to myself, as I have been HORNY as hell all day thinking about you and her sexy body she had held against me all last night.

She notice the bag I was carrying and asked what was in it, as she notice the "no name bag" was the same as the ones she got yesterday when she went shopping.

She asked what was in the bag.

I told her it was a surprise for her, but seeing we were going to have company she would have to wait till after they had left to see what it was.

I asked who it was that was coming over and she smiled and answered, that is going to be a surprise for you and your equipment.

She then said that I should go to my bedroom and get undressed and put on my special boxer shorts she had bought yesterday and come back and to watch the video that Jill P. dropped off this morning.

I asked what video Jill dropped off and what is its title and who is in it for actors.

Mom said it was one that she had called Jill about and asked her if she had it or if she know where it was and it was to be a surprise, that I knew all the actors and she knew I was going to enjoy it very much, so hurry and change so we could watch it before supper get done.

We went into my bedroom and found the bag from yesterday and got the boxers out and put them on.

I went back down stairs to the family room and we sat down on the sofa.

She sat down next to me and again asked how the day went.

I told her all I could think about was her sexy, naked body, her gorgeous tits and succulent pussy and wanting to get home so we could continue playing with each other.

She said do not call them tits they are breasts or boobs.

I said, FINE as I do not the word tits either.

She placed her hand on my penis and squeezed it tightly and said the monster in her hand was all she could think about all day.

I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me and kissed her forehead.

She rubbed my cock and kissed me back.

I turned on the sofa and laid my head in her lap so her nipples were handing right in front of my mouth. I started to lick the closest one and she just kept stroking my cock.

I was so horny from lack of sex all day long I shot a load so fast she was totally surprised and said that was one of the quickest loads.

I said, that is what happens when we had been playing all the previous day and them I had nothing.

I got up and went and got us two towels and returned to see her standing with her butt in the air and her arms resting on the arm of the sofa and her massive breasts hanging free and gently swinging with her breathing.

She just motioned for me to get behind her and slid my cock over her vagina and then fuck her slow and deep as she needed it bad.

Like a good son, I did what I was told and after inserting to a soaking wet pussy, grabbed her hips and trust all the way in and pulled out to just the head being still in her.

She pushed back against me and I trusted in and out again and again till I felt her "love tunnel" muscles squeeze around my cock and she let go with her first climax and scream of the evening.

After standing there for a couple of minutes still buried deep inside her I pulled out and turned her around so I could see the look of pleasure on her smiling face.

We again sat down on the sofa holding each other and just chit chatting more about our day and what we thought we could do during the next days that dad was gone on his business trip. Mother thought that we could go out to dinner Wednesday evening and then maybe stop at the adult store and browse around and maybe even go into one of the video rooms and watch a sex video together.

I said, that would be a great idea and a way of spending a evening with her.

With that I reached for the remote and started the show.

It did not have a title scene, but I soon noticed right away it was Doris family's summer lake cottage in the scene.

Then I saw seven ladies, from the backside, walking past the camera into the room and turning around to face the camera and blew kisses at it. They them removed the tops and swung their breasts as they bent over facing the camera.

They were my mother "sewing circle," Doris (from the first chapter) Beverly H. (age 44), Elna O. (age 43), Jean J. (age 47), Violet (Vi for short) P. (age 45), Sheryl A. (age 46) and the other was Jill P. (age 39). (Mother said she was filming this scene.) (Eight ladies total for the total movie)

Before they removed their tops, which were all stretched to the max, except for Hazels as she was the only small breasted women in the sewing circle) as all of them have huge breasts that hang sexily. (If you call small 36B, compared to all the other ladies who cup sizes were over "DD" and larger)

I asked mother, what the hell this was all about.

She reached over and hit the stop button and turned to me to explain.

This is our Thursday afternoon "sewing circle," as you know it; this is when we were up at the lake last summer for the "LADIES ONLY WEEK" you remember?

I said, YAH, but this does not look like you are sewing, it looks like you are showing off your bodies to excite one and other.

She smiled and kept telling me that they do not always sew; sometimes they get carried away with each other, as most of the husbands are not what you would call over sexed and wanting to do it all the time.

They need some free time to "enjoy some sexual freedom." They would never cheat on their husbands and have sex with another man, just between each other. (At this point I wanted to tell her about Doris and I, but thought better)

I said you only do this only once a year at the ladies summer week at the lake?

She answered, NO! Some of us do sew every Wednesday afternoon; some of us do not feel like sewing but want relief from sexual tension that is building up at home, so we work it out when we get together.

This way when they are not sewing for the orphanage, they let loose with their sexual desires.

To which I responded, "like a bunch of Lesbians."

She answered, NO!, we are all bi-sexual except Elna, who only like ladies after being raped by her father when she was only ten years old and she says that men are not her desire. (Mom told me that she had been telling Elna about me and she thought Elna wanted to check me out and maybe after seeing my monster it would change her mind)

With that mom started the video again and I could not believe what I saw.

All the ladies were standing there with their breasts hanging out for "the entire world to view."

They then turned around again and removed the shorts they were wearing and wiggled their asses at the camera.

The scene went black and mom stopped the video again.

With this mother reached over and felt my penis, which was at full attention again and had leaked precum on the inside of my boxer shorts.

She giggled and responded; I thought you would enjoy this and wait till you see what "CUMS" next.

I asked if she was going to be behind the camera all the time and she said NO they all took turns so all could enjoy the action.

When she started the video again, the scene was with Elna and Jill in the bedroom kissing and hugging each other.

Jill rolled over and got between Elna's legs and was licking her cunt.

All of a sudden mother stepped in and started to play with Elna's boobs, while Elna's hand reached out and started playing with mother's crotch. (camera on tri-pod)

When all three ladies got on the bed it looked like a three way "69" party.

I put my hand in between her legs and moved my finger up and down against her lips.

She spread her legs so I could get better access and sighed and moaned.

She looked at me and said, my doing that was bringing back memories of the video.

I looked at her and notice her nipples were just as rock had as my cock was and I told her that we should just get up to the bedroom and continue our "fun and games" for the evening.

She reminded me we had supper to eat and then maybe a guest to "keep happy" later.

I again asked her who was supposed to be stopping by.

She smiled and said it was going to be Jill and her 44 "DD" breasts for me to ogle and play with as mom had told her about my super-sized hard penis and Jill wanted to see it for herself.

Mother also reminded me that Jill had just had a baby about three months ago and was still breasts feeding and if I was good I might be able to taste her milk direct from the "JUG."

I looked at mom and could not believe what she had just said.

She just shook her head YES and grabbed my hand and said we had to go have supper.

So here we are in the kitchen, cleaning up after having dinner the the phone ring.

I jump up and answer it and hand it to mother as it is father.

She stretches the phone cord across the kitchen so she can sit on my lap and arouse me and herself when talking to dad.

I can hear that he is having a hard time selling the customer on the equipment and he will have to go overseas to corporate headquarter to sign the deal.

Mom told him she was sorry to hear that and wished he did not have to go, but I was taking care of her and things around the house just fine and we would be OK till he got back.

She handed the phone to me and dad asked me to make sure that we went out to dinner more than once as mother had money to spend on food while he was gone.

I told him we would do that and not to worry about anything back home here, just get the job and get home.

She told him to let us know when he would be getting back to O'Hare and we would drive in a pick him up instead of him having to ride the bus back to town.

She blew a kiss over the phone and said goodbye and handed me the phone to hang up.

As mother stood up so I could hang up the phone my robe came untied and my cock sprang out.

She reached down and took hold of it and said "Yes dear he is taking GOOD care of me" with a big smile on her face.

She untied her robe and let it fall open showing her lovely sexy 43 year old body for me to enjoy.

We finished supper and just got the dishes in the dishwasher when the doorbell rang and mother told me to get some clothes on before our guest arrived.

I put on a pair of sweats pants and shirt as mother told me to go answer it as she had to do something in a hurry before the guest came in.

I went to answer the door as she ran to the bedroom to get some clothes also.

I opened the door and Jill was standing with her arms crossed over her chest in a strange manner I thought.

I took her purse and told her to go into the living room as mother would be right down.

Just as we were getting to the living room mom came around the corner wearing fresh perfume (I guess to cover the smell of sex) and said that we should go into the family room as it was more comfortable for all.

She also mentioned that we had started to watch the video and maybe Jill would like sit in and watch it with us, with a big smile on her face.

Jill agreed that she would like that and took mother hand and walked to the family room whispering to each other.

When Jill bent over to do something, which I cannot remember, I could see that she did not have any panties on as her skirt pulled up over her bare ass for me to enjoy the view.

When she turned round I also could tell there was no bra holding those "DD" in check as her nipples were pressing against the blouse and it had wet spots at each nipple.

She came over to me and gave me a big hug pulling me close to her and pushing her crotch into my semi hard penis.

She backed off with a big smiled and said that she was happy to see that I was glad she was there.

Mother asked her come sit down on the sofa with me between them.

There I sat between two sets of massive breasts that I knew that both sets were unrestrained and wanting to be caressed and I had this raging hard on making a LARGE tent in my sweats and causing a wet spot at its point.

Mother noticed it at the same time Jill did and they both just looked at each other and then to me and chuckled like school girls after seeing their first penis.

Jill was the first one to say, "Which one of us is going release that monster so we can see what it wants to do."

Mother told her to go ahead, as she had already 'RELEASED" it once already tonight.

Jill turned to face me and I could not help but noticed the wet spots were much larger now.

Mother must have noticed at the same time as she mentioned it to Jill and asked if she needed a towel.

Jill looked down at her breasts and then opened the blouse and asked if I wanted to taste fresh breast milk as she needs to be drained of the excess she had.

Mother told me to lie down on the sofa so Jill could bend over my face and get one of her mammoth nipples into my mouth.

As Jill leaned over me mother walked up behind her and rubbed her bare ass and whispered to Jill to spread a little so she could play with her pussy lips.

My cock was so rock hard at hearing this and having a "milk" nipple in my mouth I almost said "what about me" but Jill took one arm off the back of the sofa and reached for my cock and pulled it towards her roughly and said, Cum for my "BIG BOY!"

With that I shot a load all over the three of us and the sofa.

Just then the frapping phone rang again.

Mother went to answer it and called out to Jill that it was her baby sitter.

Jill went to the phone and came back putting her clothes back on saying that the baby need feeding and she had to get home.

As she walked out the door, she asked mother to make sure I was at the "swing circle meeting" on Thursday afternoon as promised.

Mom said, "He will be there and so will all the horny ladies of the group."

When Jill was out the door I turned to mom and with a look of and said, "What the hell is going on?"

Mother just took me by my hard cock and led me to the bedroom and pushed me on to the bed.

She just said, you are going to see the sexiest, horniest, big breasted ladies naked Thursday afternoon.

You are going to have to perform with one of them who draws you name out of a hat in front of all the rest of us.

I said, "What?

Mother told me she had been talking to the ladies all afternoon and they all could not believe I had 12" and they had to see it for themselves and even watch one lucky one try it out.

I asked if I get to fondle any of those breasts as you know that is a desire of mine.

She nodded and said I would be able to play all I wanted BUT right now she needed more "servicing."

I scooted back on the bed and with my cock straight in the air, mom crawled on top of me, kissed me and hanging her boobs in my face.

I took a nipple in my mouth and bit ever so gently on it like holding a gum drop between your teeth.

She paused her movements to allow me the pleasure of foundling her boobs and nipples.

She then moved he hips backwards and with her hand between her legs guided my cock into her pussy.

I raised my hips and pushed my precum soaked cock deeper into her.

She moaned and sat down further till my complete 12" was buried deep into her pussy.

Once she sat down she looked at me and asked how I or Linda had got the 12" length of my cock.

I told her, Linda had measured it one night while she was playing with it.

She told me to lie still while she went to get a cloth sewing tape as she thought my penis was longer than 12" and she was going to measure it from the base by my ball sack to the tip not on the top as she had been taught to measure a penis in nursing training.

When mom measured it and it came to 13.6" ball sack to tip, and she said that was a better measurement as when to bury a cock in a pussy, the ball sack hit the lips of the pussy.

(I do not know which way is correct, but that seems correct thinking to me, what do you people think????)

She then did something that I thought was crazy.

She told me to lay there and let it get totally flaccid so she could measure it in that state.

I looked at her with a look of dejection on my face.

She smiled back and said as soon as she got that measurement she would work on getting it back to "full attention."

Once my penis was soft and she had measured it 8" length, she said that that state was longer then dad's hard and maybe a lot of men's also.

She then put the tape on the bed stand and turned to me and took hold of that "limp thing" as she called it and started to lick and suck it till I exploded in her mouth.

She then asked if we could try something for the rest of the evening as she thought I might enjoy it.

She got on top of me and slide my cock deep into her cunt and told me to just leave it fully inserted and as we rolled on our side she said she just wanted to see if it would fall out when it got soft.

We stayed that way all night long cuddling and sleeping.

In the morning it was again rock hard with a morning woody and she just raised her leg and pulled off of me and told me to go pee and get ready for school.

At breakfast she told me that her theory was correct, as my eight inches was long enough to stay I her all night and it felt so go for her.

I reminded her I had science and chemistry finals today, but would be home about four thirty and we were going out to dinner tonight and then maybe a show or at least a drink.

She told me dinner sounded just great and she knew just where to go for the show with a sly look on her face.

I asked if we were going to come back her to watch more of the video we had started last night.

She said we could do that or go to the adult store and watch one in the private viewing booths that she had seen when she was there buying the clothes the other day.

I said that would work and she could wear the surprise I bought her when we go out tonight.

She said she had forgotten about that and would be waiting to see what I had gotten her.

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12