Friends and Foes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers

Tilly started the conversation, wanting to know Sam's thinking. "Why tomorrow? We shouldn't have to wait to see Jake."

"I don't want to either, but we need to clear out the house. I don't want him to meet anyone other than us three and Dill. Plus we need to make sure there is no Council information lying about."

"You don't trust him?"

"We don't know what he's like now Tilly, it's been seven years. And if he is involved with Adam we can't take the chance."

"For what it's worth, I still don't like Adam, but I believe him, at least about what he thinks of Jake."

Tom looked at her amazed. "You can't be serious. I take it he's good at shielding?"

"No, he's not. More than that, he does project. It would take a hell of a lot for a were, let alone a human, to not only shield but also broadcast what he wanted us to think. He genuinely cares for Jake. When you made that crack about the chains he was upset, and his emotions were saying he would miss him not that he had to go set him free."

"Well, tomorrow should be interesting." said Sam out loud. "Shall we head off now? We'll have to get ready for our guest."

"I can't wait to see Jake. We need to remind him we are still family and he can talk to us even if he won't stay."

The three of them left and headed back to their car, sending quick thoughts to the others that they should finish up and head back to the house whenever they were ready. They reassured them and said all would be explained later. Dill in particular didn't want to wait. Through his connection to Tilly he could feel her mixture of excitement and worry.

"What's wrong love?"

"Nothing babe. It's all a bit weird. It turns out our missing brother is living with Adam, and he said that Jake is his mate."

"Okay, that is weird. How does that happen?"

"We don't know. But we'll get to ask him tomorrow. He's coming to stay with us for a few days. I can't wait!"

* * * * * *

Outside the restaurant Adam headed to his car. The back windows were blacked out but Simon could be seen in the front seat, together with a uniformed driver. Adam headed to a back door and got in, telling the driver to wait there for a moment. He looked across at the man already sat in the back, and spoke.

"That went as well as could be expected."

"You're still in one piece, that has to be a good sign."

Adam rubbed his neck, wondering if he'd end up with a bruise. The other man looked concerned. "Did Sam attack you?"

Adam laughed a little. "No, he was surprisingly calm and collected. It was your lovely sister who decided to shake me warmly by the throat. I guess I should be thankful she obeys her Alpha."

"So, what do we need to do to get them on side?"

"As we thought, they want you."

Jake looked at him sadly. "I gather from your expression I have to go alone. And soon?"

"You're to be at Sam's by midday tomorrow. Apparently that will at least show I don't have you chained up somewhere, although I was somewhat surprised they didn't demand I produce you there and then."

Jake smiled. "They want time to clear up. I'd be very surprised if I get to meet anyone other than Tilly and Sam, and anything that might give me information about what they are up to will be gone."

"I think you may get to meet at least a couple of others. I've just met Sam's mate, who took great delight in laughing at me, and apparently Tilly has a mate as well."

"Really? There's a lot I've missed out on. I wonder what they are like."

"Well, Tom's an arse. Cute though." Adam grinned at the warning growl from Jake. "Down babe, you know I only have eyes for you."

"You'd better. Especially if I have to leave you for a while."

Jake's teasing drifted off as he saw Sam and Tilly coming out of the restaurant and heading to their car. He watched them in silence until they left. It had been a long time and they did look older than he remembered. He could just about smell them from where they were sat, and it was a strange reminder of home. The scents were familiar but almost forgotten, and mixed with other scents that he didn't recognise. The biggest surprise was what he smelt of Tom.

"That's Tom?" he asked, looking at Adam who nodded. "Strange. He's not...." he stopped himself from saying any more, and saw the look on Adam's face turn upset. "I'm sorry."

"You always are. One of these days you might trust me enough to tell me what you are thinking at moments like this." Adam said with a hint of bitterness. He knew there was something about Tom that had surprised Jake, but he also knew he may never find out what it was. Damn his misguided loyalty to a brother he had chosen to leave. "Let's hope this visit home makes some difference."

"It's not my home. That's with you. But I understand why you hate these moments, and I do too Adam, but I can't tell you things that aren't my business, let alone yours."

"Can you scent them from here? More importantly, can you scent any Were?"

"Yes, definitely them, and probably anyone. Why?"

"I just thought it might be worth finding out how much Sam distrusts me. If we wait here for a bit perhaps we'll see how many other Weres just happened to pick this place for lunch."

Jake looked at him. "I'm not sure I can do that. It's compromising Sam's people."

"How? I already know he's working with wolves and panthers, and how many. Assuming Tilly and Tom were also at the facility, even though you won't confirm it, there could be up to six more in there."

"You don't know what they look like though. One wolf or panther looks pretty much like another unless you know them very well, but their human sides would be easy to identify. And I have no idea whether Tom was there, I've never seen his other side so I don't know what he looks like." Jake now knew he was likely to be one of the panthers, though he wasn't going to mention it.

Adam thought for a moment. "You wouldn't have told me Sam was in those photos, would you." He watched sadly as Jake shook his head.

"I had no idea you'd recognise him from his body."

"You know what Tilly looks like as well, I assume."

"Of course, but I'm not going to point her out to you."

"That almost sounded like an admission I do have her photo somewhere. I showed her the pictures of those two wolves that weren't obviously men, but she just laughed at me."

Jake couldn't help laughing. He knew why that would be. "I'd have been amazed if she'd pointed to one and said 'that's me there', wouldn't you?"

"I guess so. Back to the matter in hand though, how about you give me a number if you won't point them out? It will be to your advantage as well if you have to go into their territory."

Jake considered that. He knew they weren't running any surveillance, so he supposed a number couldn't hurt, assuming it wasn't more than six. He nodded his agreement. He'd been regularly sniffing the air anyway, but his senses were quickly alerted by a couple walking out of the doors. Adam looked at them with surprise.

"That woman is the one being carried out, I'm sure of it. She's been fed and cleaned up a bit, but she's the one from the film. I'd be surprised if that guy with her wasn't Were too, maybe even the guy who carried her."

Jake shrugged his shoulders. He didn't recognise the man, but she certainly was the one from their pictures. He could smell they were both wolf, and they were obviously close because their scents lingered on each other. He had no way of knowing if the man had been at the facility since he only had pictures of the wolves to go on. One had looked vaguely familiar but he didn't know who it was. The other two, including the one who had partially transformed, were strangers to him.

He sat quietly for a while, letting a good sixty people leave the restaurant before he suggested that they leave. Adam just looked at him.

"I think that's probably it. Most of the lunchtime clientele have left." he explained.

"And?"

Jake looked at him. "Five."

"Three other than that couple?"

Jake nodded. He was more surprised by the other three but didn't want to encourage any questions. There hadn't been any lions on their videos, but two of those men had smelled like they were. And the other, he'd be very surprised if that wasn't Tilly's mate. Otherwise he'd be unlikely to have her scent on him. He wondered about that, and figured he wouldn't be giving much away if he asked.

"You didn't meet Tilly's mate?"

"No. They said he wasn't able to make it." Adam paused and looked at Jake's face. "Do I take it his other engagement was pretty close by?"

Jake just looked at him. He wasn't going to confirm that and have Adam trying to work out who it was. Adam's look back was annoyed again. He knocked on the partition to let the driver know they should leave. Jake decided if he couldn't talk about it, he could at least give Adam something to cheer him up, and he slid to his knees before his mate and heard Adam whimper, knowing what he intended to do. Jake had always found it strange that Adam made such animal like noises, but he loved it.

Jake's hands slid up the inside of Adam's trouser covered thighs slowly, watching his crotch and noting the swelling increase as he neared his objective. He gently stroked over the bulge, making Adam groan, and began to unbutton his trousers and very slowly undo the zip. Adam wriggled and his hands moved into Jake's hair. Jake stopped what he was doing and looked up at him. He took Adam's hands and moved them away from him and back to his sides. "Open your legs, and sit on those wandering hands of yours."

He waited for Adam to assume the position he had instructed, then looked up at him again. "Now sit still." When he was satisfied his lover was going to obey him, he started the slow slide of his hands up his lovers inside thighs. Adam whimpered again but didn't move this time, just watching and waiting for Jake to reach his most sensitive parts. His cock had grown due to the caresses and Jake's orders. Jake smiled appreciatively when he stroked over the bulge again and felt the hard ridge through Adam's underwear. He fully opened the zip and saw the head of Adam's cock straining against the cotton, gently mouthing it through the material and grining when he heard a moan.

Jake was enjoying the teasing, but he really wanted to suck on his mate. "Lift." he ordered, and as Adam did so he slid the trousers and underpants down to the floor of the car. He pushed Adam's legs further open once he had resumed his position, and started to lick at his lovers balls, slightly lengthening his tongue to his wolf like form so he could reach all around them and make sure every area was treated to the same warm bath. The volume of Adam's whimpers increased and he gave him a stern look. "Keep it down, or I'll have to stop."

He saw the look of lust and tension on Adam's face. The occasional soft moan could still be heard, but he was really trying not to make a sound. Jake enjoyed sucking Adam's cock, but even more so when he was taking control like this. He could feel his own cock straining in his trousers, but didn't want to deal with that now, he had some ideas for when they got home. Jake used his flexible tongue around his lovers shaft, mixing long slow slides up and down with quick laps over the head. He could feel Adam's body shaking with the combination of the pleasure he was receiving and trying not to move or make a sound.

Finally Jake took Adam's erect dick into his mouth and began to suck, gently at first but soon increasing the pressure. He put his hands down hard on Adam's thighs to help hold him still, although he was doing pretty well at it himself. Jake sucked the whole shaft into his mouth and throat and growled low to create vibration. It was too much for Adam and his back arched as he started coming straight down Jake's throat. Jake drew back to taste the seed he had made erupt and swallowed every last drop, licking around until he was sure he had it all.

Jake sat back on the seat, and took in the sight of a sated Adam with a smile. When Adam's eyes opened to look back at him he couldn't resist kissing him hard, and making him taste the remnants of his own cum.

"So, seeing as we only have one night, what would you like? Soft and gentle lovemaking, or would you prefer we get out those chains my brother thinks you keep me in?". Adam just whimpered again in reply, and Jake gave him a lecherous grin. "Chains it is then!". He sat back with a pleased smile on his face, eagerly waiting for them to get back to the house.

* * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers
12