Friends and Foes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

Adam laughed. "You need a good fuck?"

He growled in reply. "That is not helping me. Please don't talk about things I can't have."

"I don't know. This has got to work better than phone sex."

"What?"

"Phone sex – talking to each other while we amuse ourselves. With me in your head and you in mine we should be able to have quite a lot of fun despite the distance. It might not be quite the same as being together, but it will be a lot better than nothing. How about you get naked and we give it a go?"

"What about you?"

"I'm already naked."

Just those words sent a shiver through Jake and he threw off his own trousers quickly, already noting his cock starting to come to life.

"I'm with you baby."

"Mmm. You have no idea how hard I am already, just thinking about your tight body lying there, and that hard cock of yours. I love that cock and I miss it. I can't wait until I can hold it again, lick and suck it again, and most of all feel it filling my ass."

Jake let out a groan. He'd started stroking himself to the sound of Adam's voice, and his dirty talk was already working well, not to mention the fact that even at that distance he could feel his pleasure and desire. The connection between them was strong enough that he could almost feel his hand was around Adam's cock and vice versa.

"God baby, that feels good. I miss filling you as well. I love being with you and playing with your hard body, getting you ready so I can take you hard. You love that the most, don't you, when I take total charge and your body is all mine to use however I desire." Only a wanton moan came back to his mind so he continued. "I can almost imagine it now, me starting to fuck you harder and harder. I'm hitting that spot inside you that makes you let out all those delicious noises that turn me on so much."

He was hearing a good few of those noises anyway, and he could feel himself starting to tremble, working towards the inevitable climax.

"When I get back I'm going to tie you up and play with you for hours. Tease you and touch you, and make you suck me dry before I tease you some more. Then when I can't take it any longer, and I'm hard again and aching to be inside you, I'll seat myself in one long hard thrust and make you scream my name while I pound away at your asshole and fill you with my cum.... oh Fuck!" he shouted the last part as he came hard at what he was imagining, and he felt Adam doing the same.

He lay there panting for some time, eventually recovering enough to hope that his guard dog had not heard him, and figuring it was pretty likely he had. As he started to realise he really was drifting off to sleep he sent out a final thought to Adam.

"You still with me baby? That was hot as anything. Great idea of yours!"

"I agree," came the sleepy and satisfied sounding reply.

* * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers