Friends and Foes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

"Do you know why I'm like this?"

Dora looked slightly sad at the question. "No, I don't. Obviously some genes got through but I don't know why or how that works. I wish I could tell you sweetie, but it must have been meant to be. I'm so glad you found your mate, you'll have to bring him to meet me."

Adam gave a look to Tilly and she shrugged.

"I didn't tell her, she already knew."

He looked back to Dora. "I guess we've both been keeping secrets. I'm glad that is over."

Dora smiled, but to Tilly's keen eye there was something odd about it. After a while of the two of them catching up though, she forgot about that and just watched amused, particularly as Adam described her brother in such glowing terms even she wouldn't have recognised him from his words. Being his mate obviously gave him a different perspective. Eventually she lost interest in the conversation altogether, and started thinking about Dill in his uniform, and out of it.

It was clear to the others that she was no longer with them, and Adam in particular knew why, but he and his grandmother just laughed quietly when they saw Tilly's distraction, and went back to their talk, catching up on the past few years when they had seen each other less and less due to Adam's work and him keeping his relationship private. He missed his grandmother because she had always been far more loving than his mother who judged him unworthy most of the time, increasingly so since he took over the firm.

* * * * * *

It was another three hours before they got home. Adam and his grandmother had spent some time talking and then the three of them had rejoined the party. Tilly had to keep her thoughts to herself when Adam's mother came over at one point, completely ignoring her and commenting to Adam that he needed to find a nice woman rather pointedly. She also had to keep her violent impulses in check when one guy decided she was there to be groped, but thankfully Adam came to her rescue to avoid incident, and she managed to keep her anger under control so Dill didn't come storming in.

It was definitely a relief to get back to the house, partly because that kind of party wasn't something Tilly was used to and she found hard work, but more because ever since they got out of it and started the long drive home Dill had been sending thoughts her way of what he was going to do to her when they got back. He'd had nothing to do for several hours except think about her and how gorgeous she looked that evening, and once he finally had her back by his side and they were on their way he took full advantage of the opportunity to have her mind racing.

Adam knew the two of them were doing some planning, but he ignored it because he was doing much the same. His conversation with Jake was initially about his grandmother and what he had found out, but soon the undercurrents of sexual innuendo turned into graphic scenes that Jake sent his way to get him ready for his return. It meant that as soon as the car was parked he was out of it and running up the steps to go find his mate for some of the reality.

It left Tilly amused, as she stepped rather more daintily out of the car, assisted by her driver taking her hand. He had stopped with the indecent suggestions into her mind, and was playing the part now, although exactly where he was going with that she didn't know. Nor did she mind, it was going to be fun.

"If you don't mind my lady, I think I should escort you to your room to make sure you are safe. There are lots of wild animals running around this estate," he said, with only a hint of amusement.

"That's a very kind offer, thank you."

Tilly took his arm, and walked beside him as he escorted her rather formally into the house and up the stairs. She had a funny feeling that the formality would end as soon as they were behind closed doors, and she was quickly proved right. His arm went around her waist as they got to the door and she was encouraged through it with some light pressure, not that she wasn't planning on going there anyway. Even before the door was shut both his arms were drawing her body close to his and he kissed her forcefully while he shut the door.

After the time spent waiting and wanting, both of them responded quickly to the kiss and the contact, and she purred slightly as his tongue explored her mouth. His hands raked through her hair and then slid down her back until he was able to place them on her ass and squeeze, causing her to squeak and start rubbing herself against the erection she could feel pressing inside his trousers. He pulled back from the kiss and looked at her with lust.

"I knew it. You've been playing the lady all evening, but I knew all you were after was a bit of rough to end the night with. What would your brother think if he knew you were seducing the hired help?"

Tilly liked the way this was heading, and played along. "Please don't tell him," she begged.

"I guess whether I tell him or not will depend on you. Be a good girl and do what I say, and no-one has to find out about your unladylike conduct."

Tilly felt a shiver go through her at his words, spoken in a tone of voice she rarely heard from him. He was starting to take charge and she really liked it, but she acted a little scared, trying to back away from his embrace.

"What do you want from me?"

"I think you already know what I want. And I am going to get it. You can't go around teasing me all evening dressed like that and not expect me to react. There's no point pretending you don't want this," he purred, grinding his erect dick against her. "but I am going to make you work for it."

Tilly whimpered. She couldn't help herself because this situation was turning her on so much. She wouldn't have thought Dill could play games with her like this, but he seemed to be enjoying it too if his hardness was anything to go by. He chuckled at her reaction.

"I know you're desperate for my cock. So let's find out if you are as good at taking orders as you are at giving them out to your poor staff. Because from now on, behind closed doors, I'm going to take great delight in corrupting you, my lady. Out there, I'm your servant, but in here you are mine, do you understand?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl. Now strip for me. I want to see what's mine."

As it was, despite his orders he was just as involved at getting her naked as she was, neither of them wanting to wait. His eyes gleamed as he saw the matching silky underwear she had on beneath the dress, but it had to go too. He let his eyes and hands roam her naked body for a while before getting back to his plan. He knew she'd enjoy this, but he'd surprised himself with how much he was liking having her at his command. He also liked having her naked while he was still dressed, although he did get rid of the hated hat.

"On your knees. Legs open wider," he instructed, correcting her position because he wanted to have access to her immediately. Satisfied with how she was then he opened a drawer to find the one piece of equipment he needed to complete his plan of how he was going to take her. "Hands together behind your back."

He felt his cock lurch at the speed at which she obeyed his command, interlocking her fingers and trusting him totally. He slipped a cable tie over her hands a tightened it around her wrists so she couldn't remove it, although not so tight that it would mark her unless she seriously struggled. He saw her test the bond a little, probably to find out what he had done, but she didn't make any complaint. That dealt with he walked back around her and slid his hand between her legs. He knew by the scent that she was aroused but he was surprised at how wet she had become given that he had barely touched her as yet. He brought his fingers up to her lips and she needed no encouragement to suck and lick them clean.

"You're so ready for me, but I told you you would have to earn it, and I meant it. Suck me well and I might fuck you after," he said, unzipping his fly and letting his cock free. She needed no further encouragement, and although usually she would have used her hands as well, she could still do a great job. Dill groaned as her tongue flicked around his balls, treating them to a quick bath before she slid up his shaft, licking off the precum that had formed. His hands drifted to her shoulders, needing to hold himself upright, and then when he thought she had teased him enough, to her head so that he could make her take him inside. He slid into the warmth and wetness of her mouth, feeling her lips close around his shaft, and something shifted in him making him go wild. He pushed his way further inside, starting to fuck her face.

He checked her face for signs this wasn't okay, still having some of his senses, but she looked comfortable, her eyes still full of lust, and when she started to moan he knew this was fine, because they were definitely her moans of pleasure. He sped up a little, pushing further into her throat and mewling as she swallowed around him giving him even more sensation, her tongue still working on what of his shaft she could touch. It was too much after a night of teasing and fantasy and his hips moved to give a few sharp thrusts before he unloaded into her mouth, exploding with a force that shocked him and turned his legs to jelly.

Dill managed to stay standing somehow, he wasn't quite sure why as his entire body seemed to be quaking, and the fact that Tilly was still licking at him to clean up the last of his cum didn't help. He let out a small moan, then moved away from her as he needed to recover properly. Moving to their bed he grabbed a pillow from it and flung it on the floor in front of her, noting that she was still wet and maintaining her position waiting for his instructions.

"Put your face down in that. I'm going to make you scream," he croaked out, finding himself unable to speak properly given what she was doing to him. The sight of her bent over, ass in the air and legs spread just increased his lust, and despite having only just come he was almost fully erect again.

He got on his knees behind her, pushing his trousers down a little further. He and his cat were going crazy at the sight of their mate like that, ready and waiting to be claimed. One last thing to add to the almost perfect picture and the scenario they had been playing out. He raised his hand and spanked her a few times on each cheek, hearing her little yelps of surprise and her moans in response. Her ass bore the prints of his hand and he massaged them both thoroughly, both to relieve the sting and for his own amusement.

Then he took her. He didn't give her chance to expect it, or to take him slowly, it was one quick thrust and he was fully seated. He was right, she did scream, but it was pure pleasure. He took hold of her hips for purchase and kept on moving, his hips jerking hard and fast, pulling her back towards him as he bottomed out and hearing her moan in response. Being with her like this left him very little control, and it was just fast and furious fucking, but fantastic none the less. It reminded him of when his cat had taken over, the only thing that mattered was the sex.

Only a couple of minutes later he felt his orgasm coming, and he couldn't stop himself. Thankfully he heard and felt that Tilly was coming too, and the movement of her body and her pussy tightening made him come just as hard as earlier, just spilling his seed in a different hole. He was glad he'd thought of the pillow, because even muffled by it Tilly came loudly, he thought screaming his name but it was a little hard to tell.

He withdrew and the stream of his own cum that followed his dick out, combined with her juices, made his mouth water and he started to lick her clean, hearing her moans in response. Once she was cleaned he let his tongue travel down and lick her clit and that sent her over the edge again. This time her scream was more hoarse and quieter, but definitely his name. She collapsed forward onto the floor, hands still tied behind her, and he struggled to his feet to find some scissors to cut her free.

That done, he lifted his mate into his arms and carried her to the bed, soon shedding his own clothes so he could curl himself around her. He nuzzled her neck as he knew she loved, but she barely responded.

"Are you okay baby?" he asked, cautiously. "Did I take that too far?"

"I love you," he heard whispered into his head, before she snuggled back against him and fell asleep. It was enough to let him relax and do the same, letting out a sigh of relief.

* * * * * *

Tilly woke with a start the next morning. It was late, for her, but then she had gone to bed much later than usual. She should be smiling after what had happened, but she felt uneasy. As she moved Dill grumbled behind her, trying to draw her back into his warm body but she fought it, trying to clear her head. Something was very wrong. She felt panic and fear rising in her, her ability to sense the emotions of others causing her own emotion to rise with it.

She tried to get some sense from the jumble of feelings hitting her in waves but it was confused. She couldn't at first even work out who it was or what was happening, she just knew it was bad. And then the emotions slowed, but flashes of vision came to her, not her room but outside, somewhere outside the gates, a van and men but blurred and becoming more so and she suddenly knew what it was she was seeing.

She projected so loud no-one could have failed to hear her, awake or asleep.

"THEY ARE TAKING FINN AND JAKE. HELP THEM."

* * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers