Friends and Foes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

"What's wrong baby?"he asked.

"Just feeling a bit inadequate I guess."

The lion rumbled and came up to him to rub against his legs."There is nothing inadequate about you. I need to see you, we want to meet your wolf properly."

Jamie still hesitated, despite the look in the lion's eyes. He was about to push his clothes off when he found himself bowled to the ground, suddenly lying on his back with the large cat on top of him. His breath left his body with the surprise and he tried to get it back, but the cat started licking at his chest and that made him groan. Peter's tongue like this was coarse and tickled, but in a very arousing way and he found himself struggling against it just so he could stop his erection from developing further. He couldn't push a grown lion off him, but he managed to gain a little space.

"Stop that," he practically begged. It worked, but possibly only because Peter had turned his attention to his clothes and he found his trousers being removed in strips with teeth and claws. He found that even more arousing and struggled to get away, leaving pretty much all his clothes behind. Since he was now almost entirely naked, to avoid the embarrassment of sitting in the hallway with his hard cock jutting out he finally did change, trying to calm himself down as he did so. His wolf gave Peter an accusing look.

"You don't play fair. I was going to do it, I didn't need molesting like that."He wasn't really complaining, just trying to get some control back.

He heard the amused rumble."Cats like to play, and I couldn't resist. You're wrong by the way, you are just gorgeous like that, and your eyes are a beautiful colour. I've seen plenty of wolves, but never one that made me want to play the kind of games I'm thinking about now."

Jamie's eyes twinkled, finally reassured."How about chase? If you catch me you can play something you choose."

He didn't wait for a reply, he just shot towards the open door. He knew the lion was bigger and heavier and not built for speed, so he had a distinct advantage. Although that would only be a help if he wanted to avoid being caught, and he had a funny feeling that he didn't.

* * * * * *

Tilly had set about getting some food together when she started to hear voices faintly in her head. She stopped what she was doing, trying to focus on the voices and make them clear, and to send a reply. It took a few minutes, and it was still faint, but she sank down into a chair with relief when she finally could confirm who was speaking to her.

"Thank god, Tilly! Can you hear us?"

"Faint, but yes. Are you both okay? Where are you?"

She heard soft laughter, but both of them were speaking to her so it was good news."We're fine. Quite impressive quarters they've given us, but they don't exactly trust us to go wandering around. As to where, no idea. It's an old house, big rooms, mature trees outside, beyond that no clue. How long since we were taken?"

Tilly checked the clock."About 28 hours. Long enough to get you far from here."

Jake's voice came through clearer then."Is everyone else safe? We can't get hold of anyone but you, and we were worried about our mates. Is Adam still there?"

"Everyone is fine. Adam and Sam are sleeping because they were up all night waiting to hear from you. Sky... I'm sorry Finn but we had to sedate her to calm her down. She may be better once she knows you aren't hurt, but she is remembering everything."

"Tell her I love her and I will be back there soon,"he replied sadly."I understand what you've done. This has got to be hardest on her."

"She's scared, Adam is too but he's turning it into anger. We will find you though, we promise. Is there anything else you can tell me that might help? Have you seen anyone?"

"No-one yet. We'll keep you updated. As the drugs get out of our systems it should be easier to get through to you, but it's hard work at the moment. If anything happens here we'll call you, otherwise give us another hour."

"Understood. I'll let everyone know I've heard from you. Keep safe, we miss you."

It went quiet then. Tilly was glad to know they were okay so far, but still scared for them as they weren't safe. She needed to get them back. Right now though, all she could do was get the message out to the team and wake Sam and Adam.

* * * * * *

Finn and Jake were rather calmer after finally getting through to Tilly, but things weren't looking any better for them. They still hadn't seen anyone and the longer they were stuck there the more nervous they were getting. Finn was conscious of trying to keep Jake calm and they had been talking about Adam and his life in general to keep his mind off anything else. Finn hadn't really met either of them although he knew who they were. It was strange after knowing Sam and Tilly for so long that he had never met their brother, but he had been gone a long time. He only knew a little about that, but he was starting to get a better picture of the family now.

The one subject that Jake could clearly talk about for hours was his mate, and Finn found it amusing, knowing that if the roles were reversed he would be just the same, going on about how fantastic Sky was and how much he cared about her. It was just odd to hear someone else doing it and to be encouraging it.

Finally they started to hear voices, coming closer. Both of them tensed, waiting to see what was going to happen. Finn couldn't help checking his bonds again but there was no chance of releasing himself. He waited, trying to school his expression so he didn't look afraid, and shot a thought to Jake.

"Keep quiet and don't panic. We find out as much as we can so we can let the others know."

When the door opened the first people through the door were two men dressed smartly and carrying small handguns. Not good, but at least they didn't appear to have any whips or torture equipment with them. They took up positions across the room, clearly as guards. Finn's attention was drawn back to the door, waiting to see who their boss was.

He was surprised when a third person walked in, not at all the type he was expecting, but not as surprised as Jake was.

"Holy shit!"came the exclamation in his head."I have no idea how or why we are here, but I do know who that is."

* * * * * *


ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers