Friends & Lovers

Story Info
Two friends have a chance encounter on a Friday night.
7.8k words
4.58
57.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday night and I'm standing alone outside of a bar with no intention of going back in. Meanwhile my friends are still inside drinking the night away with no intention of joining me. This had unfortunately become a Friday night tradition for me. Out front of the barr, people were drinking, smoking, making out and doing any number of other things that were routine for a Friday night; in short, they were having a great time. I'm a 23 year old just out of university; I should enjoy a night on the town with friends a lot more. But long story short, I've had enough striking out for one night. It's time to call it a night.

I looked up and down the street for a taxi. Mercifully, there was one not too far away dropping people off at the bar across the street. I crossed the street swiftly, dodging people and traffic. In the corner of my eye, I saw a young girl my age in a black dress also running towards the same taxi. I was in no mood for chivalry and quickened my pace, almost knocking over a young couple in the process. Despite the high heels, the girl was just as fast and we both reached the taxi at the same time. She quickly swung open the door which hit me square in the chest, almost knocking me down to the curb.

'Sorry,' she said with absolutely zero sincerity.

'Yeah right. Go ahead, I'll take the next one,' I said, already scouting for another taxi.

'Nate?' she asked with a voice that suddenly sounded familiar.

'Caroline!' I said excitedly; my mood suddenly bolstered.

Caroline closed the car door for a moment and gave me a warm hug. She wore a familiar black dress which I had seen on several occasions and had her long brown hair pulled back into a complicated knot behind her head.

'I haven't seen you since graduation. How are you?' I asked.

The moment I asked, I knew it was a stupid question. She tried to hide it, but her mascara was slightly messed up, her eyes red and even her voice had a slight crack to it. She had the look of someone who had been crying and hastily tried to fix up her appearance. Not to mention I could smell the booze on her breath. She must've had some night. Despite that, she simply replied,

'I'm good.'

'Really?' I asked, not hiding the fact that I clearly knew she wasn't.

Caroline hesitated for a moment before admitting, 'I broke up with Paul.'

'I'm so sorry. I hadn't realised that was still going. Thought it ended ages ago.'

'Oh gee thanks,' she chuckled awkwardly, 'It actually ended only an hour ago. Well, technically about a month ago, but that's kind of a long story.'

'Are you going to be okay?'

'Yeah, I'll be fine.'

Suddenly the taxi driver lowered the passenger side window and leaned across and got our attention.

'One of you needs to get in, I can't stay doubled parked on the street like this,' he said impatiently.

Caroline turned back at me and looked like she had more to say before simply saying, 'I should go. It was nice seeing you.'

She had sat down in the car and almost closed the door before I quickly pulled it back.

'You shouldn't be alone,' I blurted out.

'That's sweet, but I'll be fine. I'm a big girl.'

'Well I hear they cry sometimes,' I said, instantly feeling stupid for saying it.

Caroline laughed in spite of everything. The sound was music to my ears. 'You're funny. But I broke up with him, not the other way around. Trust me, I'll be okay.'

'Why the tears then? Come on, get out of there. You can tell me what happened.'

'You don't want to hear all that,' she said, her resistance clearly failing.

'I literally have nothing better to do.'

'Nate, it's Friday night. You don't want some girl crying on your shoulder bitching to you about how her ex has been a jerk.'

'I would rather that than go home and watch Letterman,' I paused before adding, 'and I REALLY like watching Letterman.'

She smiled and thought about it for a moment. Suddenly, the taxi driver said loudly and sternly,

'I am STILL double parked. Either give me a destination or get out.'

'She'll get out,' I told him, not waiting for Caroline to agree.

She gave me another smile and got out of the car.

'I should warn you, I may still be a bit tipsy. So you're now officially responsible for me,' she said.

'Said one drunk to the other,' I chuckled.

She laughed and slipped her arm into mine and leaned heavily against me. Such an innocent gesture that excited me much more than it probably should have.

'Let's walk,' she said.

***

'I caught him kissing some girl he knew from his work. I broke up with him then and there really, but he pestered me for about two weeks so I thought I'd give him another shot. I figured it was just a lapse in judgment and he'd always been trustworthy. But then fast forward two more weeks to tonight and I catch him fingering her right in the middle of the club. Almost no attempt to hide it. He ran after me trying to apologise, his fingers still wet..."

She began to trail off and I didn't probe any further. But I didn't have to, because after a few moments she continued again.

'Can you believe he tried to blame me? He said it's because I refused to have sex since we got back together; that that made it impossible for him to resist her. I was so stupid to take that cheating bastard back.'

'Never figured Paul for the cheating type.'

'Neither did I. But the longer we dated, all these nasty sides of him started to reveal themselves. He hides it all very well of course. I still don't know why I got so emotional back there. Like I said, we basically broke up over a month ago. Hell, I barely let him kiss me these past two weeks. Still, I guess it just hurt to be betrayed again.'

Caroline and I had been talking for sometime now. We had started walking idly through town, away from all the bars and night clubs before settling down side by side on a park bench. It was a relatively quiet part of town, but being a Friday night, there were still plenty of people hanging about. It was the type of place where there were couples taking romantic walks and at the same time suspiciously young looking teenagers drinking on a playground. We were both somewhat more sober now, but her breath still smelled of beer and shots and I assumed mine still smelled of all that rum I had earlier. To cut a rather long story short, during a brief moment of silence, I said to her,

'It's really good to see you. I'm glad you got out of that taxi.'

'Me too. I felt like I haven't seen you since graduation.'

'You haven't.'

'I'm sorry. I'm just really bad when it comes to catching up,' she said, sounding genuinely regretful.

'Well I'm not one to talk. I meant to call you several times, but for whatever reason, I never did,' I said, omitting the fact that the reason I didn't call was because she had a boyfriend.

'You know, we've been talking about me this whole time. What about you Nate? Got someone special?'

'I'm spending Friday night alone with you, hearing about how your relationship fell apart. Take a guess.'

She laughed, 'I'm sorry. I didn't want to turn your Friday night so depressing.'

'Actually, finding out that you're single again has made this night pretty damn great,' I said without thinking.

It took me about 5 seconds to realise what I had just said and about 5 more seconds to realise Caroline had frozen and was looking at me. The fact that she was sitting right next to me made those green eyes of hers look especially piercing, despite in the dimly lit park.

'Sorry. That came out wrong. I just meant that-'

'-you like me?' she interrupted.

'No. Wait, that's not what I meant. I just mean-'

'-So you don't like me?' she said, interrupting me again.

'No I do, but...I, wait...hold on,' I stammered as my words completely failed me.

Eventually I just had to laugh awkwardly. She did too but kept her eyes on me the whole time. It was an awkward laugh that went on for a bit longer than it should have. Eventually, she said,

'You like me. You have since university. It's okay. I know,'

'What do you mean you know?'

'A girl always knows. The long looks you don't think I notice. The excuses you use to talk to me on Facebook. The way you ignore everyone else in the room when I'm there. Or that thing you do sometimes to overcompensate where you ignore me while talking to everyone else.'

'You think maybe you're reading into things too much?' I asked in a tone that suggested she was 100% correct, which she was.

'You tell me,' she said just that little bit seductively.

My answer came surprisingly easily as I admitted, 'I like you.'

'See. Was that so hard?' she asked, hiding her emotions well.

After more than two years of infatuation, it had suddenly happened so quickly. Those words which I'd been working up to courage to say to her so long ago were finally out there. Last time I genuinely thought about telling her, she had entered into a relationship the following week. It was that same relationship that ended tonight. She looked me right in the eyes with those beautiful green eyes of hers. They drew me in and I couldn't look away.

'How could anyone cheat on you?' I asked, more rhetorically than anything else.

'You're sweet.'

'You're beautiful.'

She laughed before asking, 'So what now Nate?'

About a thousand options went through my head, but I settled on what I wanted most and what was also wildly inappropriate considering the night she'd had.

'Fuck it,' I blurted out before leaning in to kiss her.

Her mouth remained closed and she didn't move for a moment. Suddenly, I thought I'd misread the situation and made a huge mistake. But suddenly her supple lips parted slightly and I felt my bottom lip move between them. The smell of her perfume and alcohol-tinged breath filled my nostrils. My right arm wrapped around her body and pulled her in close. Unwittingly, I had placed my hand mere inches below her right breast. The black fabric of her dress suddenly felt teasingly thin.

I don't know how long this went on for or who broke the kiss, but eventually it ended and we sat there beside one another looking deep into each others eyes. I let go of her and said,

'Jesus, you broke up with your boyfriend about two hours ago. This kind of attention is probably the last thing you want.'

'What if this is exactly what I want?'

'Then I'd be more than happy to give it to you.'

'Then do it,' she said in a voice that was dripping with lust.

I hesitated for a moment, but there was only really one option I wanted to take. I obliged and kissed her again. Her moist and supple lips tasted like heaven. This time I felt her tongue against my own. After a miscellaneous amount of time, we stopped kissing again and I said,

'You've been drinking tonight, maybe this isn't the best idea.'

'You're the one whose breath smells of rum,' she replied.

'Not to mention you're probably still really angry with Paul. Are you sure this is what you want?' I asked, while not really sure why I was looking for excuses to get out of this.

'It has been a pretty emotional night. Heartbreak followed by a lot of alcohol and tears,' she admitted. 'But like I said, I've withheld sex from Paul after we got back together. It's been pretty rough on me too.'

'I can imagine,' I said eagerly.

'Lot's of lonely nights,' she said seductively.

'Sounds awful,' I said dumbly.

'Maybe this is a mistake. But I'd rather it be with you then some random guy from a bar.'

'I'll happily take that bullet.'

We kissed again; more passionately this time and somewhat more drunkenly too. My lips began to move quickly down her long slender neck planting kisses all along the way. I placed my left hand on the inside of her thigh and ran my hand all over her bare skin, if only to see what reaction I would get. To my surprise, she adjusted herself on the bench and spread her legs just that tiny bit wider. We started kissing again with an obscene amount of tongue this time.

'I want you. I want you right now,' I said through heavy breaths.

I ran my hand all the way up her leg until I felt satin between her thighs. The tips of my fingers ran up and down the front of her panties, savouring the feel of her through the fabric. Not content with what I had, I slipped my hand in under her panties until I could lay my hand flat over her vagina. She gasped when I made contact. I could feel everything. Everything.

I lightly brushed my fingers up and down the length of her opening. Caroline broke our kiss and began looking around immediately to make sure we weren't being watched. Before she had time to react any further, I slipped two fingers inside of her. Her eyes squeezed shut, she cried out softly in pleasure. I was content to leave my fingers imbedded inside of her for a moment. It was certainly moist inside but far from wet. I pulled my fingers back slightly before sliding back into her. Suddenly her legs closed around my hand and she patted my arm and said,

'Nate, stop.'

I was barely paying attention and managed to slide my fingers in and out of her several times more. She gasped, moaned and squirmed on the bench for several moments as my fingers continued to explore her before she said more firmly,

'Stop. Not like this. Not here.'

I obeyed and swiftly pulled my hand away from her, fearing I had gone too far. She quickly sat up straight and adjusted the lower half of her dress. It was about 30 seconds before her cleared her throat and made eye contact again. The disappointment must have shown on my face, because she immediately said,

'Don't get me wrong, I'm all for this, but just not here. Let's go back to your place.'

'I'm a 23 year old man child, I still live at home with my parents,' I said, hoping the joke would be enough to deflect attention away from the fact I still live at home with my parents. 'Let's go back to your place.'

'My grandmother is staying with me.'

'So? I can be quiet. Can you?'

Caroline laughed and replied, 'Were you just listening to me? And that was only three fingers.'

'Two actually,' I smiled.

'As if to make my point,' she laughed. 'Besides, I don't want to be quiet. I want you inside of me and I don't intend it being silent.'

The casual way in which she said that somehow excited me even more. It was taking all my will power not to take her here and now. But I diverted all the blood to my head and struggled to think. A beautiful girl ready to jump into bed with me and I'm unable to find an adequate place to do so. It was a stupid problem to have.

Suddenly, the large neon sign on the tall building about 500 metres away caught my attention. Caroline turned to look in that direction and saw it too. I turned to her and her to me. She spoke first.

'That'll do.'

***

We walked up to the front counter, neither of us not quite knowing what to say. We waited patiently. Neither of us had been very drunk in the first place, and in any event, we had sobered up significantly. But somehow, the thought of booking a hotel room for sex made us laugh uncontrollably. Caroline was clutching my arm and giggling next to me like a school girl. When the middle age woman receptionist looked up at us, I said,

'Hi, I'd like to book a room for the night.'

'Do you have a reservation?' she asked.

'No. Spur of the moment.'

'What kind of room?'

'Any, just needs a bed.'

The receptionist raised an eyebrow but was nice enough not to say anything more. Caroline struggled not to laugh before adding,

'King sized bed preferably.'

The receptionist began typing away while stood perfectly still and silent like two kids that are being hauled before the principal. She asked us for a few details before finally saying,

'That'll come to $200.'

'Oh I'm sorry, we're only staying for a night,' I replied.

'Yes, that's the nightly rate.'

Caroline laughed and I stood there contemplating the fact I was essentially about to pay $200 for sex.

'Isn't there a cheaper option, like an hourly rate? We only need to be here for-'

Caroline suddenly shot me a vicious look than silenced me in an instant. But it was not long before the smile returned to her face. I leaned in close to her ear and whispered so the receptionist couldn't hear.

'Can't we find some place cheaper?'

'You chose this place, and I want you now. Pay her,' she replied in equally hushed tones.

'We could be at a much cheaper hotel in less than 10 minutes.'

'Are you really trying to find excuses to delay sex?'

'Well yes, if it means saving $100.'

'You're so cheap,' she hissed, partly annoyed but also partly amused.

'Just 10 minutes, I save $100,' I repeated.

'Just two minutes and you could be fucking me to your heart's content,' she said before leaning in closer and whispering into my ear; 'and in case you've forgotten, I'm feeling rather under-fucked at the moment. I will cum very easily.'

I froze for a moment before turning to the receptionist, 'Is credit card okay?'

Caroline laughed out loud. We were walking towards the elevator within the minute.

***

One door stood was all that stood in our way. I fumbled with the key card for what felt like an eternity. Caroline already had her high heels off and carried them in her hand. I slid the key card in and out of the slot several times but the light continued to flash red. Eventually, Caroline snatched it from me and within three goes, she had the door open and walked in. The room opened up to the bathroom on the left and the bed a bit further in. It was small, and in no way worth $200 per night. Regardless, the room was not my priority.

I watched as Caroline threw her shoes to one side and reached behind her and pulled down the zipper for her dress. She let the straps fall off her shoulders and the top half of her dress fell to her waist. She was facing the other way so all I saw was her bare back but that alone was enough to excite me. With a few quick and absurdly sexy movements of her hip, the dress fell to the floor. For a split second, she stood there almost completely naked except for her black panties. I was standing by the door the whole time and she disappeared from sight momentarily as she moved onto the bed. But as soon as I walked into the room, I found her lying on the bed in her panties and with one arm covering her breasts. The next few moments were a blur. I had my clothes off before I knew it and suddenly I was on the bed with her.

The first thing I did was gently pry her arm away from her chest so I could marvel at her breasts. They were slightly larger than I had expected and in perfect proportion to the rest of her body. I looked her up and down to admire her body. She was slim, but not skinny. Athletic but still soft. She wasn't very tanned but not exactly pale. She stretched out across the bed, her breasts rising as she arched her back while a long slender leg brushed the side of my body. I reached towards her hips and looped a finger around the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her legs and threw them unceremoniously across the room. I sat there for a moment, utterly mesmerised by what was between her legs.

'Fuck me,' she said with a tone as casual as someone asking to have the salt passed to them.

'I will, but first, unfinished business.'

I placed my right hand on the inside of her thigh before slowly moving up. The goose bumps on her skin disappeared at the touch of my hand. I laid several fingers against her opening but didn't push inside. Caroline breathed in sharply and held her breath. I briefly ran my fingers through her neatly trimmed pubic hair before moving back to the warm opening. As before, I inserted two fingers into her. Caroline arched her head back and fell flat onto the mattress as I went to work.

I could feel the walls of her vagina tightening around my fingers. She was so tight. Somewhere from the park bench to this room, she had gotten much wetter. My fingers were already slick when I pulled them out the first time. I began to work both fingers in and out of her. Caroline had her eyes shut and was trying to breathe steadily the whole time.