Friends and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers

"Oh my god," Linda moaned again feeling the head of Bruce's cock as he bent her over the sofa.

Karen knew that playtime was over when she saw her son look down to guide his big cock into Linda from behind. She pulled Josh down to the floor and mounted his throbbing cock. She was determined to get off on Josh's cock for real. She squeezed his cock with her cunt muscles as she rocked back and forth, and then in circular motions. "Mmmmm!" Linda moaned as the young man stuffed her pussy with his big thick cock.

Karen looked from Josh to Linda seeing that they both were getting a good fucking. She got a smile from her son, acknowledging the same thing. She fucked Josh as hard as she could, rubbing her clit down at the base of his cock.

Bruce slammed his cock to the hilt with each stroke. He found that women her age accommodated his length easier than girls his age. He looked at his mother and smiled. His dick seemed to get harder as he watched her fucking Josh. He felt so proud seeing the way her ass moved on top of his new friend. His eyes locked on hers and for a moment it felt as if they were with each other.

"Ahhh!" Linda cried out as her orgasm exploded.

Bruce held his cock deep inside of her until her body stopped trembling. He pulled his still hard cock slowly out of Linda's wet cunt and started dressing. Karen let Josh's shrunken cock slip out of her dripping pussy and helped him up from the floor.

Karen and Bruce didn't want it to appear that they were rushing to leave, but they said their good byes with hugs and kisses in a hurry. Josh was already looking forward to the next time to be with Karen and Linda looked so starry-eyed at Bruce that everyone noticed.

"You sure gave Josh a really good ride," Bruce said to his mother as they entered their apartment.

"I had too if I was going to get anything out of it this time," Karen chuckled, removing her dress as she walked to her bathroom.

Bruce watched her naked butt-cheeks shake as she went down the hallway. His cock jerked, while he anticipated being with her later than evening. The vision of her riding Josh's cock made him hard as he showered. He stroked his aching cock a few times before turning off the water.

Karen sat naked on the sofa over her towel applying lotion to her skin. She had always been careful not to get too much sun and kept her skin well moisturized. It had paid off for her in a big way over the years. She easily looked ten to fifteen years younger than women her age.

"I see that you didn't get enough of Linda," Karen said seeing her naked son's cock leading him into the kitchen, while he dried his hair with a towel.

"Linda was ok," Bruce said. "It's you that I can't get enough of." He chuckled, taking the remaining margaritas from the refrigerator and pouring them both a glass.

"I can't get enough of you either, dear," Karen replied taking the glass he offered her.

"I'd be perfectly satisfied to stay here and have sex with you all day," he said.

"You'd get bored," Karen said.

"Of you? No way," Bruce replied.

"Your dad use to say the same thing until those young girls started shaking their asses in his face," Karen said. "You have your fun. I'm not going anywhere."

Bruce leaned over and kissed Karen, causing her to laugh.

"You're just still horny right now," Karen said stroking his thick throbbing cock. "How about we just go take care of this big thing in my bedroom?"

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers
12