Friends Ch. 03 Pt. 2

Story Info
Lesbian, all girl, pool, nudity, femdom.
2.5k words
4.13
35.1k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for the two of them to fall asleep after the day's events. It had been an amazingly wonderful day of fun and sexual firsts. Jill had been asleep for what felt like hours when she woke up sweating from head to toe. She slid out of bed trying to go slow as to not disturb Marcus who was clearly out. The drool that was starting to escape the corner of his mouth had been a clear sign he's sleeping good. Jane made her way to the bathroom and after throwing cold water on her face and still feeling quite hot, decided to take a dip in the pool to cool off. Something she has been doing since she learned to swim.

She went outside still being quiet not to alarm Marcus and still butt naked. Making her way down to the pool she noticed a slight fog over the water as she got closer and sat on the edge slipping into the cool water. Jane began to float around the pool on her back relaxing and taking in the night sky. Ever since she was a kid she always enjoyed swimming at night. The sometimes cool air on her wet body would feel exhilarating. Her parents left the pool open year round since it had a heater attached to it. They also had a canopy with retractable sides they could close in the winter.

Jane continued to float around for a while relaxing in the water. She would even flip over doing some laps up and down the length of the pool. When her mind began to drift back to the events of earlier that day it caused a familiar tingle to grow in her pussy. After several laps she couldn't take it anymore and swam over to the side of the pool by the steps. Once there she coasted on it spinning and planting her butt firmly on the bottom step. This left her stomach and lower half under the water, and the rest exposed to the slight breeze blowing under the summer sky. This cool air caused her nipples to become erect adding to the excitement that was growing down below.

She leaned back and first used both hands to reach up and tweak her nipples, pinching and pulling on them. This sent little shockwaves of pleasure down her body so she began to twisting them harder. The right nipple for whatever reason has always been more sensitive than the left. So she left her right hand to torment her right nipple and using her left hand began to rub her pussy lips together between her index and middle fingers. As she continued to massage and work them up and down the length of her pussy squeezing her fingers together to create friction. A soft moan escaped her mouth as she began to slip her middle finger between her lips teasing her clit. Jane was just starting to get into it and work her way to another intense orgasm, when she thought she heard a noise. She stopped suddenly to listen and just look around with her eyes. When she didn't see or hear anything she went back to work on her pussy, but there was no mistaking it this time when she heard it again and knew that someone was out there.

Jane spun around and didn't see anything. This time she climbed out of the pool and began to look around. Stopping when she thought she saw something near some bushes.

"I can see you in there, show yourself now!" She called out while deep down hoping it was just some animal.

Waiting several seconds before repeating herself with a more stern and serious voice. "If you don't come out now I'm gonna call the cops... (After a few seconds) Fine have it your way." Jane said turning to get her phone.

"NO...WAIT!" Came the panicked voice from the bushes.

"Please, don't call them I'm sorry I'll do anything, just don't make that call!"

Jane spun around and stood in shock as a female wearing a sun dress, which was pretty much see through came out of the bushes. Once the girl was all the way out and cowering in front of her, she recognized her as Jill the pizza girl from earlier that day.

"Why were you watching me?"

"I'm really sorry I've always had a thing for you and Marcus and when I came earlier I just couldn't help it I had to see more, please I'm really sorry."

Jane looked her over she could see the girls perky little tits and hard nipples through her dress. Not to mention her pussy which though shaved was also visible as her dress had ridden up when she climbed out of the bushes. Her mind began to race she had always been curious of what it'd be like with a girl, the thought of having a submissive toy made her pussy twitch.

"Did you mean it when you said you'd do anything?"

Jill just nodded knowing she couldn't have the cops called on her again. This hadn't been the first time she had been caught spying on others and her parents would freak if the cops brought her home again.

"Well, then prove it. Take your dress off fold it nicely and place it on the chair behind you. Then come back over here and stand before me arms on top of your head."

Jill just stood there for a second, wondering if Jane was serious. She had been a submissive slave to an older woman last summer. Of course no one knew about it, and her parents never caught on to it despite the 3-4 times a week she would deliver pizza to the same house as her last stop for the night. Of course she had met Miss Sue delivering pizza when Miss Sue made her husband and cuckold answer the door nude. They had thought it was going to be Bobby the usual delivery guy. Little did they know he quit unexpectedly two nights before. But she soon became a submissive to Miss Sue and would play with her and her slave husband.

Though the idea of playing with another girl her own age was curious to her, she never expected for it to happen. Most of the girls in school and from around town thought she was weird but mostly just because she had always been a shy and quiet girl.

"Why are you hesitating? Guess you weren't serious. Cops it is!" Jane said interrupting Jill's flashback of thoughts.

"No...Please... I am serious look!" Said Jane practically ripping the dress from her body, folding it and placing it on the chair behind her then sprinting over to Jane where she quickly stopped and placed her hands on her head.

Jane just stood there looking her over. "From this point on for the rest of the summer you will be my slave, you will do what I say when I say it. If you hesitate even the slightest bit the deal is off, and I call your parents and the cops. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good, Rule number #1 you will always address me as Ma'am or Mrs. J. You will only speak when spoken to. So, how long have you been watching me?"

"A few hours Ma'am"

"Wow, so you came back after delivering the pizza and have been out here watching me and Marcus and all that we were doing? How did you get off work so early?"

"My parents own the pizza place so it's easy to leave early. I told them I got invited to a weekend sleepover. Also, yes I was watching what I could see from down here of what the two of you were doing Ma'am."

"Well, a weekend sleepover that is good to know, so I can take my time with you for the moment. So, where you playing with yourself watching me swim and then rub my pussy?"

"No, Ma'am."

Jane stood there looking her over trying to read her face. Then she stepped forward moving closer to Jill reaching down and running her hand along her pussy lips. This caused the girl to jump slightly but hold her position, she wasn't expecting her knew Mistress to touch her so soon. As Jane pulled her hand away and held it up it was covered it wetness.

"You're a liar, and will be punished now for lying and for your earlier hesitation. Now does this turn you on being my slave?"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

Jane held out her hand. "Good lick it clean."

Jill stepped forward took a hold of her by the wrist and began to lick and suck on Jane's fingers getting all of her pussy juices off. This only increased her turn on level and she could now feel her juices beginning to run down her leg. As she continued to suck each finger into her mouth slowly to clean it off, Jill reached forward with her other hand and began to pinch and pull on her left nipple. Tugging it hard causing her perky little tits to form a cone shape as Jill moaned around the finger in her mouth. The nipple torture continued as Jill switched back and forth between them as Jill cleaned her hand. She licked every finger on Jane's hand watching as she pulled away to inspect it, before crossing her arms over her chest.

"That was a good job, now I want you to jump in the pool and go swim up over by those steps."

Jill nodding in agreement as she walked over to the deep end to jump in Jane went back over to resume her position on the steps. Once there she waved Jill into the pool the younger girl dove right in like a true swimmer, she stayed under for most of the way surfacing just a few feet away from Jane and swimming up to her.

"Very good and nice form, now since you interrupted me before and I didn't get to finish playing with my pussy, you are going to finish for me."

"Yes, Ma'am." Said Jane swimming up and then beginning to run her fingers up and down Jane's pussy lips getting a nice feel for how smooth it is. She did wondered while watching her and Marcus what Jane's pussy would feel and taste like soon she will know.

She continued to lightly rub the outside of her pussy then without warning moved up Jane's body and moving her head down sucked Jane's right nipple into her mouth. Moving her tongue over it flicking it with the same rhythm and sequence she was using on her clit drove Jane wild. Every now and then she would lightly grave her teeth over the nipple as she pulled up on it. Soft moans were escaping Jane's mouth, than as soon as it started it stopped. Jane who had thrown her head back as soon as her nipple entered Jane's mouth looked up made a brief eye contact with Jill before she went under the water and began to suck on Jane's pussy lips.

Pulling them into her mouth one at a time and moving her tongue all around, than slightly running her teeth over them. She stopped briefly to come back up for air looked up and could see the lust in Jane's eyes that where now looking down at her. With that Jane reached down pulled her up and began to kiss her deeply and passionately. Jill had to use her right hand to steady herself as they kissed deeply and with her left hand she slipped two fingers deep inside of Jane's pussy and began to finger fuck her in long slow strokes.

Jane lost all control and was now kissing her hard nibbling on lower lip. The feeling of the fingers in her pussy was driving her crazy. She rolled Jill off of her pushed herself up and stood up and began to climb out of the pool, turning back she motioned with her finger for Jill to follow which she quickly did. They made their way over to a covered outdoor area that had a couch like patio furniture. Jane pushed Jill down on her back and climbed on top of her straddling her face. Jill immediately reached up sinking 3 fingers all the way into her pussy stroking her nice and hard, while also sucking hard on her clit this time.

Jane began to moan loudly this time, and bucking her hips and grinding down hard on the girls face covering it in her juices. Jill loved the feeling of being forced to suck pussy it only made her suck harder and now begin to nibble on her clit. She began to really fuck her hard with her fingers at the same time, when she felt Jane's legs clamp against the sides of her head she knew an orgasm was close. This would be true as no sooner did she think that did she feel Jane squeeze tighter on her head and grind her pussy down hard to the point Jill could barely breathe. She pulled her fingers away shoving her tongue in just in time to feel the flood of fluid filling her mouth.

She felt Jane let up a bit and she began to lick her pussy clean, before Jane rolled off of her moving over to a nearby chair where she collapsed. Once again in a manner of seconds Jane had passed out and began to sleep in the chair. Jill just stayed where she was face glistening and covered in pussy juice. Wanting badly to touch herself but she knew better than to do so without permission.

After sleeping for several hours and with the sun now beginning to rise Jane began to move opening her eyes to realize what she thought was an amazing dream was in fact reality. She always did have a habit of doing things in her sleep that she usually did remember in the morning but this, no this she definitely remembered. Plus, the naked girl lying on the couch next to her was clarity that it had happened.

"That was amazing, if I didn't know any better I would think that wasn't your first time." Said Jane, looking at her new toy who opened her eyes and turned her head when she heard her Mistresses voice.

"Well you are right about your assumption, it's a bit of a long story, but I have done this before, Ma'am."

"Ok, then you'll have to fill me in on that story sometime. But for now I need to get back to bed, before Marcus wakes and wonders where I am. You I have an idea for one of your punishments and a little surprise for when Marcus wakes up."

With that Jane stood up as did Jill and then made their way toward the apartment, Jill walking in front of Jane as she admired the girls cute little ass before her, grinning and thinking of all the fun she is going to have with this toy.

The End...