Friends: Closure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
298 Followers

Michael groped her breast as he planted kisses around her ears and neck. Rachel softly moaned her assent and pleasure. Without a word, he pushed the thin straps of her bra over her feminine shoulders. They fell down her arms. Quickly, the beautiful woman reached around behind herself and unclasped her bra, pulling it off and baring herself for him.

Her naked torso begged for his attention. He wrapped an arm around her, and leaned down to capture one of her breasts between his hand and mouth. A wet tongue coated the flesh, much to her purred enjoyment. Her hard nipples became even harder under Michael's touch. She leaned back into his grasp, relishing the wonderful sensation being given to her nipple. The new lovers knelt on the bed, naked except for the pair of black tights that were now bunched around Rachel's knees.

Michael kissed his way up her chest, up her throat, and up her chin, until he reached her lips. Her pillowy, red, waiting lips.

They devoured each other's mouths. Their tongues played roughly together and their mutual heavy breathing filled the room. Rachel's hand went to his cock and she began vigorously masturbating him. He moaned into her mouth, his cock experiencing the only hand, other than his own, since the separation from his wife. Rachel's stroking had its intended effect, and soon he was again hard and ready.

"Condom." Even in her drunken and aroused state, she had the presence of mind to pant the word. She pointed to the drawer on the nightstand.

As he retrieved protection, Rachel flopped back onto the pillows and waited for him, rubbing her wet clit the whole time. Her jet black nylons stretched between her knees as she tried spreading her legs

"Ghethese fuckinthingss offa-me," she slurred, seemingly both a gentle demand and a request.

With one smooth motion by Michael, and a couple kicks from Rachel, her legs were shed of the opaque nylons. Michael stared lecherously as he pulled off her hose and stripped her naked. She spread her legs wide, and dipped her finger into her pussy. With smooth up and down motions, she simultaneously rubbed her clit and penetrated her pussy with her freshly manicured finger. Michael knelt between her legs, stroking his hard cock as he watched this beautiful, sexy, tipsy woman masturbating for him.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"Turn over," he murmured back.

She flipped over and spread her legs, waiting for his entrance. Michael's palm caressed her cute, bare, round ass before sliding between her thighs to cup her pussy. He fingerfucked her a couple times to make sure she was good and ready for him.

"Mmmm, forget the finger. Give me that cock," she moaned. Without a word, Michael lowered himself onto her.

At first, his dick slipped barely inside her wet cunt, but even that was enough for Rachel. Her tingling lips gripped it, sending shivers up her spine as he moved farther inward. "God, yes, fuck me," she murmured.

At this, he began screwing the beautiful vixen. The one who had sat demurely across from him at dinner. The one with the cute, sexy smile and manner. The one who had a little too much to drink. The one who blew him in the hall to get him inside her apartment. The one who let him play with her body and strip her naked. The one who now moaned beneath him. The one who offered him her ass.

Rachel felt the weight of his body on her hips, pressing her into the bed as he supported himself on his elbows. The occasional kisses planted on her shoulders made her even wetter. Her head lifted off the pillow and her hands held her mane; her disheveled up-do still giving some air of elegance. "Fffuck, I lllove what you're doing to me," she slurred.

Hearing her encouragement spurred him onward, and he fucked her more passionately. She turned her head, and they kissed; their mutual lust ignoring the somewhat clumsy kissing position. Michael ended up kissing and licking along her neck. She giggled, but soon was overwhelmed again by the sensations of being fucked.

"Oh, Michael," she moaned. "Michael, Michael... yes..."

The man she had met only hours before plunged into her over and over. His hard cock giving her what she wanted that night. The shaft caressing her sensitive labia. The head pushing and grinding along her G-spot. "Ohhhhmiiigawwwd," she groaned. "Fuuuck me."

Her body writhed under him, as much as his body would allow. Both were breathing hard now; sweat began covering their naked bodies. "God, Rachel, you're incredible," he panted as he continued nailing her. Her only reply was a moaned, "Fuuuuuck."

His relentless pounding brought her climax closer and closer. The lustful look on Rachel's face soon turned into one of pleading. "Ohgod, ohgod, ohgod, ohgod," she begged. "Please... please... ohgod, please..."

Her appeals were quickly rewarded as her orgasm crashed into her like a huge ocean wave. "UHHHHHHHNNNNNN," Rachel groaned. She momentarily blacked out; the combination of the alcohol and her body's climax. Her own sounds quickly brought her back. She gasped as bolts shot through her, followed by another long low moan, "Ohhhhhhhhhh."

A determined look held Michael's visage, as he ordered his own orgasm away. It was the hardest thing he ever had to do. Rachel's body and sounds and actions were almost more than he could take. He wanted so much to cum with her, but he was more intent on the goal of screwing Rachel's ass. Mercifully, his climax slipped away, even as he slowed fucking the glistening, heaving body beneath him.

"Take my ass," she panted, with an abandon that only lust and liquor could bring.

"You ready?" he asked, out of breath.

"Goddammit, just fffuck it," she replied. Her voice bore no anger, but only a filthy allowance.

Michael pulled out and lined up his condomed cock with Rachel's little asshole. Gently, he pushed the well-lubricated dick into her. Her hands gripped the headboard, and she moaned at a feeling she'd felt only once before. A hard dick sliding between her ass cheeks.

Her date slowly rocked himself into her, entering a little more each time, then pulling out a bit between the gentle pushes. Rachel felt her ass slowly accommodating him. She closed her eyes and her floating mind hovered above the feeling of that cock invading her ass. She could almost see it slipping inside her. "Mmmm, yesssss... god, fuck yessss..." she moaned into the black, hazy space. She swam in the sensation that seemed so taboo. She felt dirty, filthy, nasty, erotic, desired, sexy... so many ways to describe how Rachel felt at that moment.

"FFFuck my ass," she spat, once she realized that he was as far into her as he would go. Her wanton demand met with an unspoken reply.

Michael sat up, his dick still inside her. His knees gripped her hips and his hands trapped her torso as he began humping in earnest. She moaned as her ass was drilled. "My god, that feels... oh god...," she encouraged. His only response was a gentle chuckle and heavy breathing.

"Fuckit, fuckit," she moaned. "Bang my fuckin' ass."

Michael paused to shift his position, spreading Rachel's legs apart with his knees as he maneuvered between them. His weight pressed down against her ass and thighs; his abdomen rammed against her butt-cheeks. He couldn't believe that he was screwing her cute curvy butt. And it was even more amazing that his date was reveling in an ass-fuck. In every way, his ex-wife could never compare to this beautiful near-stranger.

"God, Michael, please fuckit," she moaned.

Rachel's toes curled and her beautiful taut legs stretched out to the bottom corners of the bed, held there, tightly, as if by some imaginary bonds; bonds that she would have allowed to be real, had either of them thought of it. Her fellow fucker chuffed as he continued screwing her, vigorous now in his motions. Her body bounced on bedsprings with their squeaking. She buried her face into her pillow, biting down on the fluffy mute with the particularly intense sensations coursing inside her. It was going to come soon... she knew it was going to come soon.

Suddenly she screamed into the goose-down padding as her orgasm hit. "OH GOD!!! GOD!!! AHHHH..... FUCK! Fuckfuckfuckfuck... FUCK!"

This was enough to finally send Michael over the edge. He collapsed onto her as his hips kept cycling, pumping his jizz into the condom. His breath was heavy against her neck and he moaned loudly into her ear. The stimulation of these new senses prolonged Rachel's climax just a little longer as her body trembled beneath him.

For what seemed like hours, their bodies heaved as both tried to catch their breath. "Damn, Rachel, that was amazing," he groaned against her neck. Her only response was a little panted giggle. Soon, with the exhaustion of her body and the lingering effect of the wine, Rachel drifted into unconsciousness.

The next morning, she awoke. Rachel lay there on her side, but the moment she stirred, a headache pounded inside her skull. "Oh gawwwd," she groaned as she grabbed her head. After a few moments of throbbing, she rolled over and her hand immediately went to her tender ass. "Oh god, what did I do last night?" she murmured as very vague memories drifted on the outskirts of her mind.

Gingerly, Rachel climbed out of bed and dressed in her pajamas. She left her room and immediately went to the bathroom to retrieve some aspirin.

As she sat in the kitchen, downing the pain-relief, Ross walked into the apartment. "Hey Rach," he said cheerily, to which her only reply was a moaned, "Mmmmm."

Ross immediately realized her state. "Oh. And how was the date?"

"Umm, I think there was a restaurant... I know there was wine..."

"Wow," he said with mild sympathy. He had dropped by to pick up some cat toys Monica had set out for his and Julie's new pet. As he asked Rachel for them, he became uncomfortably aware that she was staring at him. "What? Why, why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.

"I don't know. I, I feel like I had a dream about you last night but I, I don't remember."

"OK." he answered, realizing just how drunk she must have gotten, then he quickly changed the subject as he ran over to the chair and retrieved the bag of cat toys.

Rachel stood, still trying to recall the vague memory. "Did we speak on the phone last night? Did you call me?"

"No, I stayed at Julie's last night," he replied.

"Huh." she said, mostly to herself as she walked toward her room.

"Oh, actually I haven't even been home yet. Do you mind if I check my messages?" he asked, picking up the phone.

"Oh yeah, go ahead." With this she walked into her room as Ross dialed his machine.

"Rach, I got a message from you," he called out. Realization began to sink in for her as she stepped back into the living room. "Who's Michael?" he continued.

Suddenly, the evening came flooding back to her. "Oh my god. Oh my god Ross, no, hang up the phone," she said frantically as she ran across the room. Up and over the couch, she went, climbing onto Ross' back. "Give me the phone Ross, give me the phone, give me the phone, give me the. . .

Just before throwing the wireless handset into the sink, she heard her own voice coming faintly from the earpiece.

"...so obviously, I am over you. I am over YOU and that, my friend, is what they call cl-o-sure."

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
298 Followers
12