Friends: Cookies & Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers

Monica pulled her hand out of her pants, and put her own wet finger in Phoebe's mouth.

"Mmmm," Phoebe said as she licked off Monica's juice, "I hope I get more later."

"I hope you do too, Pheebs. But first, I think I need to be a good hostess."

She bent forward and brought her lips to Phoebe's, giving the bare pussy a few gentle kisses. Then Monica settled the flat of her tongue over Phoebe's slit and licked its full length.

"Ooo, yeah," Phoebe said lustfully, with a cute crinkled nose. "That's good."

Monica put her lips over Phoebe's clit and gently sucked it like a nipple. Her hand went up, and massaged Phoebe's breast as she sucked on her.

"Mmm, yeah," Phoebe encouraged.

Then Monica pulled the hood back slightly, and alternated between sucking on it and flicked her tongue across the sensitive flesh. Phoebe took in a loud breath through pursed lips.

"Ooo, you can be nasty too. I like that in a lover."

"Well, a good hostess should ALWAYS make her guests feel wel-CUM," she smiled.

Then Monica slid her finger into Phoebe, and slowly frigged her as she licked her clit.

-----

Rachel was kneeling above Joey's cock as he sat in the chair. Her hands were between her legs, and she was rubbing the head of his cock on her clit. She exuded soft moans at the sensations.

Joey was groping and squeezing her breasts, feeling her erect nipples with his fingers. He unbuttoned her shirt to the skirt's waistline, and caressed her smooth skin before unclasping the front of her bra. Rachel's breasts hung free inside her shirt and were quickly attended by Joey's mouth.

"Yeah, lick my tits," she hissed.

Both of her hands were wrapped around his member and she was working him vigorously in her crease, masturbating herself with this living dildo.

"Are you ready? she whispered, "Are you ready for me to get you off with my pussy?"

"Oh, yeah," he said, sitting back.

Rachel closed her eyes and worked the head of Joey's cock just past her pussy lips. She felt the crown spread her. Rachel eased her ass down to his lap, and let out a slow groan as she filled herself.

"Ohhhhhh, Joshuuaaa!"

"Oh, Rach," Joey replied in pleasure.

Rachel opened her eyes and put her fingers on his mouth. "Shh... don't say anything... please?"

Her eyes begged her request. Joey smiled his assent to letting Rachel have her little fantasy.

She closed her eyes and slowly began sliding up and down Joey's long thick shaft. She placed her forehead on his. His face was covered by her long brown hair. He inhaled in its wonderful scent. He felt her soft breath on his face.

Rachel kissed Joey, imagining she was kissing her fantasy man from that morning. Dreaming that she was with him, right there, in her apartment. Beginning to believe that it was Joshua's cock filling her.

-----

Phoebe was starting to breath hard as Monica finger-banged her and licked her.

"Do you want me to go get a dildo?" her hostess asked, anxious to please, as her finger kept moving. "Or maybe a vibrator? I have a really nice vibrator..."

"No, Mon. You're doing good... REALLY good! Just keep doing that. But... can I keep looking at the porn? Do you mind?"

Monica smiled, "No, not at all. That's why I bought it."

She put her head down and continued servicing her friend, as Phoebe flipped through, finding an explicit pictorial of two beautiful lesbians, in elegant lingerie. One was sitting back in a chair, and the other was on her knees, licking down below.

Monica's finger and tongue brought her farther along. As Phoebe looked at each picture, she envisioned her and Monica doing it in that position.

Both girls standing. Phoebe behind Monica, holding her leg up, with her arm wrapped around and her finger deep inside her lover.

Then Monica bent over, with Phoebe crouched behind her, licking.

Then Phoebe standing again and holding Monica's kneeling face firmly in her crotch.

"Mmmm, maybe a 69," she thought.

She became wrapped up in the pictures, and even read the flimsy storyline that accompanied them. Without thinking, Phoebe pulled the magazine over and rested it on Monica's head.

"Hey! Phoebe!" Monica objected.

"Oh, sorry," Phoebe said moving it. "But you said I could look at porn."

"Yeah," she replied indignant, "But it's kinda rude to balance it on my head!"

Phoebe giggled, "Oh yeah, sorry. Ooo, but let's do this." She pointed to the magazine, selecting a position that even she had never done before. "You be her, Monica."

Monica raised up and looked. "That, that does look... wow! But how do we..."

"Oh, I know," Phoebe said, beginning to give her partner directions.

-----

Joey was enjoying the nice slow fuck that Rachel was giving him... or giving herself... well, it didn't really matter which.

Rachel sat straight up, resting her hands on Joey's shoulders, and tilted her head back. Her face held a look of ecstasy as she basked in her fantasy.

Joey looked over at his other friends. Monica's head was down between Phoebe's legs.

"Damn," he thought, "I never knew Monica was a lesbian. Well, and Phoebe too... and I guess Rachel..."

He looked up at the beautiful woman fucking him. His thoughts rambled on.

"But Rach is doing me... and Mon gave me a pretty hot blowjob... so maybe they're not lesbos... maybe they're all just bi... NIIICE!"

Joey then went through several lustful scenarios where he could get it on with his friends. First, with Phoebe and Monica... then with Phoebe and Rachel... then him and Rachel and Monica... then all four of them in a hot orgy.

He looked over again at the girls. They were talking softly, and Phoebe was pointing at a magazine. Monica stood up, and Phoebe started to ease her tight grey-green jeans over her hips.

"Nice ass!" Joey thought. Then as Monica's skin was revealed, and a thong exposed, "REALLY nice ass!"

Monica placed her hand on Phoebe's shoulder for balance as she lifted each foot for Phoebe to pull her pants off. Phoebe looked up at her, smiling, as she took down her thong.

"Damn, I wanna nail that body," Joey thought in admiration of his dark-haired friend.

Phoebe said something to Monica, who started to walk away.

"Where ya going, Mon?" the voice in his head asked.

Phoebe sat up and slid back. As Monica walked around behind the couch, she glanced over at Joey. Their eyes met. Hers held a look of excitement and a little uncertainty. She gave him a little nervous smile, as she realized they were being watched. But, part of her actually liked knowing they were giving him a show.

She bent over the back of the couch, her hip touching Phoebe's shoulder. Grabbing the front of the couch, Monica eased herself forward so her thighs were resting on top, feet off the ground. With Phoebe's help, they turned her body over, her leg arcing over Phoebe's head.

Monica came to rest nearly upside down, with her shoulders on Phoebe's thighs, and her head back between her knees. Monica's legs, on either side of Phoebe's head, dangled in the air behind the couch. Her partner held her hips, and her pussy was right up at Phoebe's mouth. They smiled at each other, delighted with the surprising gracefulness of the strange maneuver.

Then without waiting, Phoebe began licking the hot slash at her mouth. Joey heard Monica's moan over Rachel's quiet whimpers. Monica grabbed Phoebe's ass to keep herself from sliding away.

This was the best thing that Joey had ever seen. He had a great view of Phoebe's tongue gliding up and down in Monica's labia.

Monica was unable to do anything but be pleasured. Her chin was pressed into her chest as she tried to watch what Phoebe was doing to her. Phoebe stared into her eyes, as if to say, "You're going to cum, my beautiful lover. I promise."

Joey lusted after Monica's petite body as Rachel continued using his cock as her personal toy. His partner had taken herself much higher by now. But with well-developed stamina, Joey was able to hold himself back, hoping he could fuck Monica or Phoebe, if he didn't cum with Rachel.

"Ohhh... oooo... yeah..." Rachel moaned.

She ground her pussy into Joey, thinking about all the ways she would fuck Joshua if she could only get him alone at her apartment, or even in a changing room at work.

"Mmmm, do me, Joshua... put that big thick cock in my pretty pussy... mmm, let me fuck you..."

She was sliding up and down him at a faster pace. Joey ran his hands along her stockinged legs and caressed her bare ass.

"Mm, yeah... touch me, Joshua... oh, you're gonna make me cum... you're gonna make me cum... " she panted.

Rachel was fucking herself for all she was worth.

"Oh... I'm so close... so close... just a little more..."

Then her orgasm hit her. She gave a guttural groan.

"Ohhh... fuuuuck... meeee... Joshhhhuuuuaaaa..."

Her body seized up from the climax, and Joey immediately began thrusting into her.

"UH! UH! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she chanted.

Joey stopped his motions as Rachel began slowly screwing his dick again.

"Oh! Oh wow!" she said, out of breath.

For the first time, Rachel opened her eyes and looked at Joey.

"Thank you," she smiled, kissing him. "But you didn't cum... did you? I was kinda off in my own little world there," she giggled.

"No, I was sorta hopin' to..."

She interrupted him as she saw Phoebe and her roommate.

"Oh, now THAT'S interesting. Do you want to do it with them?" she asked.

"Well, uh..."

"It's okay, Joey. I got mine," she said with a satisfied smile.

Joey got up and Rachel took his place. She curled up in the chair, clothes still disheveled, and eased a finger between her thighs as she watched.

Joey pulled the pants and underwear off his feet and took off his flannel shirt and t-shirt. Naked, he walked over to the couch. Phoebe saw him coming and winked at him as she continued licking the little black-haired woman.

Monica's eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she whimpered and panted at Phoebe's licks. He brushed his fingers along her stomach. She flinched slightly in surprise, not knowing anyone was there. Monica looked up at him.

"Are you guys finished?" she asked softly.

"Yeah," he chuckled, looking over at Rachel, "Rach is pretty much done with me."

Rachel blew him a kiss and slid the middle finger into her mouth, before returning it between her legs, winking.

"Can I... can I have that?" Monica asked, scarcely managing an impassioned smile as she looked at his still-hard cock. Joey knelt beside her and kissed her.

"Mon, you can have anything."

He then leaned over and sucked on Monica's breast, something he'd wanted to do ever since she'd shown them to him earlier.

"Mmm, yes, Joey," she moaned, enjoying both Joey and Phoebe's oral attention. She really wanted to have her roommate sucking on her other tit. But now that Joey knew about them, maybe that could happen another time.

Joey straddled Phoebe's legs and Monica's head. He pushed his dick down into her waiting mouth. His legs flexed as he slowly fucked Monica's mouth. Phoebe saw this and stuck her tongue into her friend. Monica's eyes rolled back at all the sensations.

Rachel opened her legs and penetrated herself, admiring Joey's masculine body, and the way his dick hung between his legs and fucked her beautiful roommate's face.

Joey put his hands beside Phoebe's shoulders and leaned forward. They kissed momentarily, then both turned their attention to Monica's privates.

Two tongues devoured her, Joey's licking across her clit and Phoebe's dipping in and out of her cunt. Loud, though muffled, moans came from down below.

In her limited position, Monica couldn't do much of the usual stuff she did for a blow job. But she tried her best to relay her arousal by licking and sucking as much cock as she could reach. If she could make it happen, she wanted it to cum right in her mouth like that.

"Put your finger in her," Phoebe whispered.

Joey rested with one hand on the back of the couch as he slowly pushed his middle finger into Monica. She groaned, having something of a man inside her pussy for the first time in weeks. Joey slid it in and out of her, as Phoebe licked all round it.

"Mmmmhhh... mmmmph... uhmmm..." Monica moaned as her tongue lapped on Joey's head.

"Now put two in," Phoebe said.

Joey gently worked a second digit into Monica, spreading her hole even more.

"MMuuuuhhnnn... mm hmmm... mm hmmm..." she begged.

Her fingers dug into Phoebe's ass as her whole body tensed.

"MMMM... MMMM..." she moaned with deep breaths.

Monica knew she couldn't say much with her mouth full, though her mind screamed, "DO IT! DO IT! FUCK ME! FINGER MY FUCKIN" PUSSY!" But she wanted her loud noises to encourage both her partners to give her an orgasm.

Rachel sat across the room, her legs open as she curled in the chair. She was fingering her pussy and caressing her stockinged thigh, imagining what Monica was feeling right then. Rachel loved seeing her friend like this.

"Make her cum," she said to herself. "Let me watch her cum."

Phoebe pushed the tip of her tongue in beside Joey's fingers. As he rubbed them against Monica's walls, Phoebe licked the inside of her labia.

Monica's body was shaking, and her oral services became more sporadic as she danced on the edge of an orgasm. Her muffled high pitched squeals filled the room as she tried to scream, "YES! YES!"

Phoebe moved her chin out of the way so Joey could give Monica a hard, fast finger-bang. At the same time, he resumed slowly fucking her mouth with his cock. Everything was more than she could take.

"MMMUUUHHHHHHH!!!" she groaned, with his cock still hanging in her open mouth. "Ahhhh... ahhhhhh... aaaAAAHHHH!!!"

She blacked out for a moment, as the blood rushed to her head. But soon enough, she was back, moaning and sucking.

"AHHH.... UMMMMM... MMMM.. MMMMmmm... mmmm..."

Joey pulled out of her mouth and settled in beside Phoebe, as he slowed his finger movements and then withdrew them. Phoebe kissed and gently licked Monica's snatch as she recovered from her climax, gasping for air. Joey lifted Monica off Phoebe and she curled up in his lap, glowing.

Rachel slowed her masturbation, knowing there must be more.

"Say Mon, I don't think Phoebe has cum yet, and not Joey either," she said.

"Oh, you're right," her roommate said. Monica reached out and caressed the blonde's breast, looking at both her friends. "So can I do anything more for my guests?" she asked, knowing the answer.

Phoebe simply moved into the corner of the couch, one foot up on the cushions and the other on the floor. Monica held Joey's cheek in her hand as she kissed him.

"Do you want to do me a little later, just us two? Or do you want to do it while I lick her?"

"Well, you just get busy, Mon," he grinned lustfully.

She knelt on the floor and buried her face once again in Phoebe's pussy, feeling the fabric of the couch on her naked breasts. Joey moved in and entered her from behind. Monica grunted as her pussy stretched to take his cock.

Rachel ran to her room and returned with her dildo. She mirrored Phoebe, at the other end of the couch, wanting a good clear view of the action.

Monica dove in with zeal, shoving her tongue deep inside Phoebe and licking everything she could find. Her beautiful blue eyes looked up, to make sure Phoebe was liking it. The woman's look was one of complete bliss. And very soon, Phoebe's body was trembling.

"Ohhh, Monica!" she moaned.

Joey's hips gradually sped up, as he slid his hard cock in and out of his friend. "Can you cum, Monica? Again?"

Her mouth left Phoebe for a moment, and she said over her shoulder, "That's okay, sweetie. You just do what you need."

Relieved that he didn't have to think of bringing a girl to orgasm first, Joey began fucking Monica in earnest, enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy.

"Mm hmmm," she encouraged him, with her mouth back at the cunt.

Rachel was working the dildo in herself, as she watched her friends. She realized she was the only clothed one in the room, and it gave her a strange sense of power. Like she was a nasty queen, with three naked sex slaves fucking for her entertainment. Her fingers found her clit. She sensed that both Phoebe and Joey were close and she wanted to cum with them.

"Fuck that little slut," she whispered. "She wants to make you cum."

Monica licked and sucked Phoebe, making loud grunting and slurping sounds as her own pussy was being stimulated. Her tongue would dive into Phoebe, then be drawn out into a lick and a healthy suck on her clit.

"Oh, Mon, yes! Lick me, lick me... You're gonna make me cum, Monica... Oh, yeah, you're gonna do it..."

She looked over at Rachel, masturbating at the other end of the sofa. She was running her leg up and down Joey's back and butt, just wanting to feel someone's body. Phoebe watched what she was doing with the dildo and her fingers. She took in Rachel's look of lust.

"I want to fuck you," she mouthed when she caught Rachel's eyes.

Rachel nodded and smiled nastily. "Later," she mouthed back, then soon saw Phoebe's face transform.

"Oh! OH! OHHH!" Phoebe groaned as her climax began to swell.

Her hands grabbed onto Monica's head and pulled her in, tight to her pussy. Monica managed to slide her tongue in as Phoebe did this.

Joey's vigorous thrusting was transferred through Monica to Phoebe, as her petite body was pushed forward again and again.

"Fuck her, Joey!" Phoebe called out. "Fuck her into me!"

Monica's tongue-fucking continued as he drove himself on to his own climax. Phoebe's head fell back and twisted from side to side.

"Fuck her... fuck 'er, fuck 'er, fuck 'er...OH MONICA!!! OH! OH! Oh! Oh... mmmm... oh... yeah... ooo... mmm... "

As Phoebe came back to earth, she released her lover's head. Almost immediately, Joey sat back on his heels, pulling Monica with him. Her legs wrapped outside of his. As he held her hips, he drove upward into her.

She grabbed onto the couch cushion and coffee table for support as she quickly matched his rhythm. Her small ass pounded back onto his thighs, thrust for thrust, as he came closer to climax.

Suddenly he pushed her off him. She leaned forward onto the couch. With a couple strokes, Joey began shooting his load all over Monica's back and ass.

"Cum on me, Joey," Monica said as she looked back at him. "That's it. Do it. Cum on my body. Ooo, yeah... cum on my ass."

With Joey finally spent, Rachel felt she could put in her own request.

"M, Monica," she stuttered.

Monica looked back at her roommate, realizing for the first time that she was on the couch. Rachel's body was writhing as she pleasured herself intensely. She was close to climax, and clearly wanted some help.

"Hell, why not," Monica thought smiling. "It's not like Joey will be surprised at anything, anymore."

She quickly got up on the couch and knelt between her roommate's spread legs. Monica took the dildo from Rachel's hand and put her own fingers on her clit. She leaned in close as Rachel took Monica's head in her hands.

Rachel was allowing her roommate to do anything she wanted to make her cum. She just needed to cum. Monica spoke to her as she masturbated her.

"Can you cum, Rach? Are you close?"

Rachel whimpered a yes.

"I want you to cum, honey... I love seeing you cum... You are so beautiful... I love everything about you... I love kissing you... I love your breasts... I love your ass... I love your legs... I love sucking and licking your breasts... I love touching you... like this... I love licking your pussy... I love you, Rach."

"I, I love... love you... Mon... i-ca," she gasped, nearly hyperventilating.

"Cum for me, sweetie... cum for Monica... does it feel good? My fingers rubbing your little clit? The way I'm fucking you with your dildo?"

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers