Friends Don't Fuck!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdevil
jdevil
7 Followers

Didn't know, and once again didn't care. She was sopping now and within reach. I stuck my tongue out and started fucking her with it. Thank God, it worked! She stopped sucking to raise her head and moan into the night. The 'about-to-cum' sensation in me subsided and she reared up like a bucking bronco. She squatted on my face and started to ride it the way she rode my cock. And again, the screams echoed in the garage. Her ass froze, which meant one thing, another intense orgasm. Her cunt quivered on my face and I could feel her entire body start to quake. An eternity passed and she collapsed, her head landing on my thigh. Was she done? Wouldn't be the first time she just stopped. God dammit, and me with a hard on needing to find a home. Well, even if I wasn't going to get off again, I was going to eat some pussy. I figured I'd just jerk off later in the shower when the steaming water reactivates her scent on my face.

But wait a minute, what was this? Her hips start to rock a little bit. Slowly she was fucking my face. I tilted my head back and put my chin at her entrance. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her down, driving my chin as deep as I thought it would go. Her hand gripped the shaft of my cock and squeezed, . . .a little too tight. I pulled her even tighter and drove my chin a little deeper. She squeezed a little harder. Damn, it was like one of those arm-punching contests you had with your friends when you were kids. See who could take more pain. Well, I wasn't giving in. I had a trick up my sleeve; my chin buried deep allowed my tongue to dance up to her ass hole. Once it started flicking, she released her grip. Not completely though. Nice, loose touch. Just enough to skim over the shaft and catch the head with a little jolt. Over and over again. Damn, made it feel as though it were on fire! Her left hand started massaging my balls.

"Oh, God, they're getting heavy already!" she moaned as she weighed them, never missing a stroke.

I couldn't believe it! I wanted to fuck her again before I came and now that was questionable. Thinking fast I removed my chin and bit her ass hole!

"OOOOOOOHHHHH!!" came from deep down inside her. I braced myself for retaliation, it never came. But she was getting ready to! I started chewing on her ass hole. A first for me and she certainly seemed to like it. "OOOOHHH, GAAAAAAWWWWWDDDD!!"

She recouped after a minute and went back to stroking me off. Even though I was gnawing the hell out of that tiny little hole, her touch stayed light. That's because she knows that'll get me off faster than anything. She was like lightening, up and down, but never tightening her grip. The faster she pumped, the deeper I bit.

Now it was a battle of wills. Neither one wanted to give in. I've got her ass spread as wide as I think it'll go without splitting. I'm thinking about ramming my chin in her ass! Then I hear it, "AAAAAAWWWWKKKK!!" Damn, this sweet little girl just spit on my cock. God, got to love her or what? And again! Now her grip tightens and she starts polishing the head of my cock.

"Oh fuck!!" no fair, this multiple orgasm thing these women have going for them. My cock starts to twitch and she's squeezing my balls now. My hips naturally starts to thrust up to her hungry mouth. She just keeps spitting and I swear I'll tear her ass in two.

"Mother Fucker!!" I couldn't hold it any longer and she knew. She buried that thing and sucked to the point I thought my head was going to implode. Her hand crushing me to empty the sacks. "Mother Fucker!!"

I was determined to fuck her. Once she give me one last parting lick, I pushed her ass forward and snuck out the back, so-to-speak. I've got her on her knees, chewed ass hole in the air and time is of the essence. I've got to work fast before the blood vacates.

"What are you," she starts to ask as I plow into her. "MMMMMMPH" I don't know if I'm in her cunt or her ass. Don't know, and yes, you guessed it, don't care! All I know is that I'm going to get her off one more time before I go limp. Her hands brace against the wall, I'm pulling back on her hips so hard I'm lifting her knees off the bed. I'm still smacking her cervix! Could it be I can go for three?

"FUCK ME HARDER!"

Any harder and I'll be up on charges.

And again the sirens arrive. Goddamn it, I'm starting to lose it. I keep fucking and she keeps screaming. "OH, BABY, FUCK ME HARD!" I keep pumping, but no longer hitting bottom. I keep driving, my hips exploding into her ass. She collapses forward, and I on top. I'm still in her, but I feel her squeezing me out. Damn, what a talented cunt she had. Once I'm completely ejected, she giggles and grabs the covers to shield us from the cold night air. I hold her, arms around her, still in love with her. It's not long before she dozes off and I spend the night trying to keep any part of my body covered.

Melody; still the same blanket hog I fell in love with.

jdevil
jdevil
7 Followers
12