Friends First

Story Info
Two friends with a new found pleasure.
1.6k words
3.64
25.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer time is always a good time to have a party, obviously. Especially when it's on the river banks. My friends and I were popular guys. We had nice cars that we worked hard to get and we took care of ourselves. So people liked us.

We live in a smaller town. About a hundred thousand people, give or take a few. So when you say you're having a party, in about 3 days 100 invited turns into about 500. But who cares, we weren't providing the alcohol.

After a few days of trying to find the perfect spot to party, we found it. Tucked away in a wooded area just off the old dirt road, it was our dream location. The only road to get there was off the main highway from the Indiana side of Kentucky. So we knew if the police were coming to break up the party, we could run like hell. This spot was perfect. After about 20 yards of walking down a path we made you walked right into this wide open clearing. Sand instead of dirt and plenty of wood to make a bon fire.

We told a select few people personally to come and bring their friends. We knew it would end up being too many people but we wanted our close friends there more. Plus the female friends we had were very pretty and always brought their friends along. So our odds of getting a piece of ass grew. I know that sounds chauvinistic, but hey, we were 18 years old. That's what we did.

So around 8 pm the party was started, beer was flowing like water and the hooch was being trucked in by the car load. People with loud stereos popped their trunks and played good music loud. Each area was different; there was rap in one area, country in another and rock-n-roll in another. So plenty of choices on where to hang out. Or where to sleep (pass-out).

The girls we invited finally showed up. I had been trying to hook up with Kara for a very long time. But it never panned out to my favor. She was a friend of Lindsay's. Though Lindsay was gorgeous, about 5' 7", 105lbs, very nice large breasts, perfect ass, dark brown hair and the greatest personality. She was still a friend who has been a friend for a long, long time.

She had tried several times to help hook me up with Kara. But it never happened. She had successfully hooked me up with others just not my "goal girl". So tonight was about getting pussy from Kara. I had already asked Lindsay the day before to help out. To plant the seed for me.

The night went on perfectly. No cops and just a few fights. But it was your typically arrogant assholes that had to prove themselves in hopes of getting some young hot virgin to sleep with them in their tent. Never worked.

Once the fights were over and the music died down you noticed people hooking up with other people. I'd look over and see Brandon with his girlfriend. Or I'd see Wes with some random girl. Whoever it was, or whatever the case, someone was having sex. I had earlier that night dubbed the party "Fuck Fest". So I'm standing back watching out for Kara, I'm trying my hardest. I'm going to get some from her. I see her no where. All of the sudden I hear Valerie yelling out she can't find her boyfriend, Will. So I run over to her and see what the problem is. She explains that he was trying to playfully scare her so she hid from him. She came out of hiding in a bush and he was gone.

Since he is a friend out ours everyone pulls it out puts it up and goes on a manhunt for Will. I decided to take corn field detail in the search for our lost friend. There is only about 300 acres so it shouldn't take too long. (Sarcasm) In my heading for the corn field I see Lindsay. She was curious as to what was going on. I told her the story and she wanted to know if I wanted her to tag along. "Hell yeah you can". Plus this will give me more time to talk to her about Kara.

We were walking around for about an hour or so trying to find Will. Then we heard someone yell, "We found him, he was swimming in the river". Good, no worries, I thought. Back to the drawing board. I turn around to walk back and Lindsay and I end up meeting face to face. Now, I am a bit taller so we weren't eye level, but you get the picture. We were staring at each other. "It hit me just how perfectly beautiful you are" I said with a drunken swagger.

Blushing, she looked down then back up at me. She smiled big and leaned in for a soft kiss on my lips. "What about Kara?" she asked.

"Well, she's not my girlfriend and I don't think she wants to be" I replied.

Lindsay steps back; we are about 2 feet from each other. She takes her shirt off and drops it to the ground. In amazement I was staring at her tits. They were perfectly sitting there in her bra. It looked like her bra was giving its entire mite to hold them in. I was starting to get a hard on. I was shocked. I never thought that she had even considered me for this type of friendship.

It seemed like ten minutes had passed. She looked at me and said "Are you going to take your shirt off?"

"Well yeah," I replied. So I took my shirt off as she did. I stepped in a little closer. Then she pulled her hands up to her waist, and slowly pulled her skirt down. Then gravity took over and they fell to the dirt as well. So now I'm standing there in awe staring at her perfect 10 body in these pink thongs and lacey bra. My cock is about to explode.

Not waiting for her request I took my shorts off and let them fall to the ground. I'm standing there with my boxer briefs and my rock hard dick is struggling to get loose from its cage. She steps in and pulls my boxer briefs down to my thighs.

"I didn't know you had this kind of dick or I would have fucked you a long time ago" she said taking my cock in her hands.

She stepped back and let go of my dick to take her own thongs off. Letting them fall completely off. Then she reaches behind her and unsnaps her bra, freeing the huge tits. Perfect nipples, perfect shape, color, length. WOW, she is blessed.

Standing in front of me she kneels down and takes my cock in her mouth. Not missing a stroke she sucked me better than anyone ever before. She would deep throat it, pull it out and lick the head, suck the balls, stroke that shaft, lick back up and take it back in her mouth. My eyes were rolling back in my head. I was getting weak in the knees. I couldn't take it. I came hard, all in her mouth and down her throat. She took it all, didn't spill a drop.

I asked her to lie down on our clothes. As she obeyed I slowly licked her inner thighs. With my fingers playing with her clit I licked closer and closer to her pussy. Finally reaching the lips I got it all good and wet. The whole area was slippery. I moved my mouth up to her clit and started flicking my tongue all over it. Up, down, left and right. Whatever she reacted to, I did. She was bucking and rolling, squirming and shaking. She was in ecstasy. I was in ecstasy. I couldn't believe I was licking Lindsay's pussy. She was perfect. No hair, perfectly bald. No smell, it was pure delight. I was the luckiest man on earth. She is a sex goddess.

After she had a couple of orgasms, I moved up to my knees. I was curious if she was done because she just laid there panting and smiling. Letting off a moan every other breath. Then she sits up, smiling at me she leans forward. Turns around and spreads her legs. She reached back and rubbed her fingers all over her pussy and asshole. They were glistening from the saliva and her fluids. The moonlight was perfect.

She invited me to stick my fat dick in her warm waiting pussy. I touched the tip of it to her opening. She took in a breath and grew. I slowly pushed it in and let her get used to the size of it. I didn't put it in all the way. So she rocked back onto me, taking my cock in all the way. Bag deep. I felt the "bottom" and I thought I was going to lose it. She let out a loud moan and I started fucking her. Starting off slow then finally in full swing. I was "hate fucking" her and she seemed to love it.

Pounding as hard as I could she was moaning, panting and screaming. She reached back and smacked her ass a couple of times. I leaned forward and grabbed a handful of breast. I could feel the other one swinging vigorously back and forth. We fucked all night long. We'd both get off, then rest, and then fuck again. We did this until the sun came up.

We are still friends and have never had sex again. But we kind of smile at each other when someone talks about a good lay.

Take care!