Friend's First Kiss Ch. 01

Story Info
Where a kiss can lead.
786 words
3.95
66.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been with Jacqui for almost seven years. Here's where it all started, and, I'm glad it started.

We were chilling in the rec room, watching movies and talking. Fresh out of a failed relationship I was a little sulky. Jacqui gave me a big hug. Her warm breath on my ear stirred my senses.

The closeness was nice. She smelled so good. I kissed her cheek and got a kiss back. This kiss led to another and another until our lips met. Ah! That was nice. We pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. Desire lit her beautiful green eyes.

More kisses followed leaving us both panting. "I want more!" is all Jacqui could say as she kissed my face and neck. My back arched as lust rushed through me. When we pulled away this time I knew what I wanted. Like Jacqui I too wanted more.

Off came her t shirt, bra. And jeans Her breasts were beautiful, perfectly rounded with little pink nipples. I held them in my hands, caressing them. When my fingers brushed around the underside of those perfect breasts her moans filled the room. Finding her sensitive spot I kept the stimulation going. There was no turning back now. Little pink nipples were ready for a big suck. Suck I did till she pulled away. Oh did she want it as was evident by the wet spot on her panties. Mine had that same wet spot..

"Let me see yours Shar!" she panted. Right through layers of clothes, her thumbs brushed across those hard, sensitive nipples. In a rush to my shirt and bra were discarded. She just said "Mmmmmm let me..." That sentence was left unfinished because she filled her mouth with my nipples. She reached for the buttons on my jeans. One yank and those jeans were on the floor. We stood up and looked each other up and down. Our lips met again. We struggled out of our soaked panties and tumbled back onto the couch.

Sweet kisses ran down my body. I was so wet and so ready to feel her mouth on my clit. Did she accommodate my lust? Oh no. Not right away. That tongue flicked all over coming close but not quite sliding over where I wanted it to. All I could do was moan and squirm. "You're in for a tease Shar." she whispered.

Tease she did. Up, down and all around my pussy. I had been tongue fucked before but when her tongue slipped inside me it was even sweeter. Moans from me rose steadily louder and were now almost continuous. More teasing followed driving me crazy. That came to an end just before all that pussy juice burst onto her face. Lust filled eyes just stared at her. "Had enough Shar? Ready for more??" came in a husky whisper to my ears. "Mmmm you are wet girl!" she observed. Long fingers played inside me.

"Make me cum!!!" I begged. "Need to cum now!" With a grin came the words "What if I don't want you to do that just yet?

That soft wet tongue again teased my pussy, never quite touching my clit. Poor little nub was throbbing, needing release. A finger brushed against it and my back arched.

"Oh god!" were the only words I could get out. What I wanted, needed so bad, I got. Jacqui giggled. Her lips kissed my clit and then sucked it gently. A good cum was building up inside me.

Again, she denied my release. "Now now. All in good time." She giggled some more.

By this time I was soaked in sweat. Need to cum, raced through my mind. Half delirious with desire my hand reached for my clit. Need to cum was the only thought. Jacqui had other ideas and gently pulled the hand away. "Want it bad, don't you baby?"

"Yessssss!" is what escaped from me. I screamed "yessssssssss!" again when once again those soft lips sucked on that sensitive bud. Gentle fingers filled me. Several times I was almost there. You know, almost ready to burst all over her fingers.

Finally she said "Go ahead Shar. Cum for me!" Those words. Those fingers and lips. It was exquisite. The thought that this would soon stop ran through me. Sensations didn't end though. Instead the pleasure got even more intense than any before. A powerful orgasm was close. Those lips, tongue and fingers didn't stop. Wetness ran down my ass onto the couch. "I'm cummmmmmmmming! I'm cummmmmmmmmming!" I screamed over and over. Pussy juice was everywhere.

"Liked that did you?" Jacqui asked with a giggle.

"Fuck yes!" that's all that came from me.

Jacqui's turn.

To be continued...