Friends Helping Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Thinking about carrying friends' baby makes her horny.
1.8k words
3.83
60.8k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69pat69
69pat69
29 Followers

Tim and Leslie were having a party. Tim liked parties and threw one whenever and for whatever reason he could think of, Winter Solstice or just Friday night – maybe especially Friday night. The house was full of kids. The sounds of playing, running, fighting, crying and then making up echoed over our conversation. Tim smiled his giant smile, "I love having all you guys here, all of these kids! You guys are really lucky." The last comment was directed at Rich and Marie. Of all the couples, Rich and Marie did indeed seem the luckiest when it came to children. They had three between them. Andrea couldn't stay pregnant. She'd had three miscarriages in the past year. Leslie had early onset menopause and hadn't been able to get pregnant since her mid twenties. Luck or fate, Rich and Marie had been able to have kids. The running joke between the ladies had Marie carrying children for her less fortunate friends. For Rich, it was a sick joke. The last time Marie carried a child she had become distant, cold and totally uninterested in sex. It was one thing to give up sex for his own child, a totally different thing to give up sex for someone else's child.

Somehow the conversation came back around to Marie being a surrogate for Tim and Leslie. Rich had his usual protest. There was no way he wanted to be left to his own devices for another nine months. Marie's protest had to do with the method. For Marie it had to be totally clinical; the turkey baster method. Based on his grin, Tim most likely was thinking about the direct deposit method.

It's not that Tim was unattractive. He had an undeniably sexy, masculine aura. Maybe that was the problem. Marie was intimidated – afraid of falling in love with Tim. Even if depositing his seed into her womb were a totally mechanical act, Marie couldn't be sure that her feelings wouldn't betray her love for Rich. It was one thing to have a crush on another man, even to fantasize about him when her own husband made love to her, quite another to have his penis inside her with the sole intent to impregnate her. Marie wasn't sure that she could separate the act from the fantasy. She felt a tingle in her thighs that soon faded as the conversation drifted away from carrying Tim's baby.

It was Rich, inhibitions reduced by the alcohol swirling in his brain who turned the topic by exclaiming, "Tim, the only way I would agree to Marie carrying yours and Leslie's child is if Leslie would agree to make up the lost sex to me." Everyone laughed at that idea closing the topic once and for all.

Rich and Marie rode home in silence, their 17 year old child at the wheel. They staggered into their home and to their room, the bed inviting them for a comfortable sleep. Rich stripped down to bare skin and slipped between the cool sheets. Marie entered their bathroom and closed the door most of the way. Rich could hear the water running as she washed her face and got ready for bed. Sleep began to overcome Rich. The darkness and warmth of sleep swirled around him as he drifted off into slumber. Rich was vaguely aware of Marie slipping into bed beside him. His arm unconsciously and automatically curled over her naked body.

Marie turned towards her husband, "Rich. Are you awake?" She only got a muffled, "hmmph!" in reply. "Rich. I've been thinking about this whole baby thing." She ran her hand lightly across his chest. Rich was slowly becoming more conscious, becoming aware of a hand slowly massaging his limp penis. The more aware and awake he became, the more his erection began to rise in Marie's soft hand.

"Baby? Is that what I heard?" thought Rich, "did she say something about babies?" His eyes remained closed, his focus on the hand rubbing him to attention. Rich breathed in deeply, knowing that Marie would hear his breathe catch in his throat. Marie did indeed hear the catch, the deep sucking breathe that told her he was awake. Rich's cock became fully engorged in her hand. For Rich it was an uncommon pleasure, Marie's hand on his erection breaking free to caress his balls. Each time her hand strayed off his cock to cup his balls he could feel them contract up towards his body. She raked a fingernail across his perineum, not quite a scratch but more than a tickle. She opened her hand fully to palm Rich's scrotum and her fingertip strayed to the edge of his anus. His eyes were still closed as he breathed heavily in, the twitch in his anus contracted into his abdomen, his balls sucked closer into his body and his cock rose slightly at the touch.

Marie whispered, "Rich. I've been thinking about Tim's baby."

"What?" Rich began to feel deflated, but Marie's hand prevented his cock from collapsing under the weight of her words.

"I've been thinking about Leslie not being able to have a baby," she replied with a little more insistence.

Rich's eyes were still closed. He tried to steer the conversation away from baby talk. He was done. Rich wasn't having any more kids or there was a doctor facing a lawsuit.

"You want Tim to give you a sperm sample that you can just 'inject'? He's not going to want that – and I don't want to be left to my own devices for almost a year." The focus of their conversation had a dampening effect on Rich's arousal and his erection began to flag.

"Rich. I think I would let Tim direct deposit his cum. Maybe it's the booze talking, but I was thinking about it in the bathroom. It made me horny and I started rubbing my clit."

Rich's eyes opened at that last statement. Marie had only admitted to touching herself outside his presence on one other occasion, when he had been out of town on a business trip. As far as he knew she only masturbated at his insistence and while he could watch her fingers bring herself to orgasm. Now she was telling him that the very fingers dancing in his crotch had just a few minutes before been rubbing her love button.

"I didn't make myself cum," she matter-of-factly told him.

"Great," thought Rich, still distracted by the admission, "I was so worried about that."

"You're quiet, baby."

What did she expect? She was considering taking Tim's seed delivered directly into her to carry their baby. This was not sitting well with Rich. Especially since Marie had apparently been turned on enough by the idea that she was masturbating in the bathroom, not even in their bed. Not even where Rich could have believed that it was for him. "Yeah," it was all he could mumble.

"Rich, think about it. We would be doing a really good thing for them." She was beginning to do a really good thing for him. It was so hard to concentrate on being mad and holding a strict line on this idea while she held him, stroked his traitorous cock. Marie knew that womens' secret, distract the little head and the main head can't think straight. The blood rushes away from the grey cells depriving them of the ability to properly think.

"Baby. I'm not sure even where to start, " his voice trailed off. Trying to make a cohesive argument while distracted wasn't easy. "If you're going to keep doing that I'm not gonna be able to talk about this."

"So you want me to stop?" she teased.

"Ugh. No. Maybe we can talk about this tomorrow?" Rich complimented himself for his quick thinking. In the light of day the idea would be exposed as ridiculous and the matter would be dismissed.

"Ok," Marie agreed. Her hand left his throbbing penis. She pinned him down playfully to straddle his hips. She was soaking wet as she lowered her swollen lips to the tip of his penis, the head finding its home in her welcoming folds. Marie adjusted and sank fully onto Rich's love rod. She leaned into his chest, her large breasts inches away from his mouth. She nibbled playing at his ear, "do you want to watch me make myself cum?"

Rich loved watching Marie's bring herself to orgasm, especially with his cock buried in her. He vaguely remembered her talking about rubbing her clit at the thought of Tim impregnating her. Not that it mattered now, pinned beneath her milky thighs, the trimmed bush parted as she rocked back, her lips stretched by his impaled cock. She drew her fingers down over her pussy lips caressing his cock at the same time. After several slow luxurious strokes Marie's fingertips moved onto her swollen clit and her tempo increased. She rocked Rich's cock deeper inside her. Rich could feel Marie begin to lose control. Her hips lurched and twitched, the slippery walls of her love canal squeezing his cock inside her. He loved watching her cum even if it was by her own hand.

Although, it was a wonderful feeling, Rich rarely was brought to orgasm inside her this way. Marie collapsed heaving onto his chest. It was Rich's turn to take charge as she rolled off and onto her stomach. Marie curled her legs under her. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of their bed, her ass pointed up toward him. Her ass cheeks were spread to him, her aroma filling the air with the smell of desire and sex. Rich drove his cock easily into her wet and willing pussy. All sense of pacing himself was lost as he began thrusting in earnest. She had orgasmed – now it was his turn to plunge head first into blissful escape. Rich rhythmically pulled his cock from her love canal until his swollen head was just parting Marie's labia. Her juices covered him in liquid desire, beginning to leak down her thigh. Rich felt his balls begin that familiar contraction, sucking up toward his abdomen; the feeling that preceded his approaching explosion of cum into her. Marie squeezed his cock with her trained vagina driving him ever closer to the edge of the precipice. Rich's eyes rolled back and closed involuntarily. His hands grasped her hips ever tighter as his body began to betray his impending explosion.

Rich's control completely left him as he pulled Marie onto his cock. His back was arched as he pushed his own groin into the space between her thighs. His cock, balls deep in her pussy, twitched and throbbed as the cum pulsed out of him. One, two, three jets of hot, sticky cum shot deep into Marie. His body remained in that small pause of time between aggressive hip thrusting and collapse. Two more weaker streams of semen deposited themselves into her love canal as his cock began its inevitable softening. "I love you, Marie."

"I know," she replied as he climbed back onto their bed covering them both with the bed covers.

69pat69
69pat69
29 Followers