Friends Helping Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Marie tries to get pregnant - Rich tries not to think about.
3.2k words
3.96
59.9k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69pat69
69pat69
29 Followers

A few weeks after Tim and Leslie's party, Marie again brought up the idea of carrying a baby for them. Leslie couldn't have children but she and Tim both loved kids. Rich was still having a hard time with the idea that Marie would be pregnant and more or less unavailable. It's not that Rich was grossed out by her pregnant belly, but somehow Marie just became completely uninterested in sex while she was pregnant. "It would be a really nice thing to do for them," Marie began.

"You know what happened the last time you were pregnant. You didn't want anything to do with me," Rich argued. "There's no way I want that to happen again. I mean, I'm a man. I need sex."

Marie just stared at her husband. She knew he was right. Rich's libido might be lower than it used to be, but he had the the highest libido of any person she knew and that included men half his age.

Luckily for Rich, it was time for work so the conversation was tabled.

That night, laying in bed after making love, Marie confessed to Rich, "I spoke to Leslie today. I think she would be willing to make up for any sex that you might miss. Rich, they really want another baby. They're willing to do almost anything. I think she even may have talked Tim into it. It's just you holding things up."

Rich didn't like being made the bad guy. "Really? I'm the bad guy?" he thought. Aloud he said, "I'm sure Tim is willing. I've seen the way he looks at you. He has no qualms about going direct deposit with you."

Marie began to pull away from him, "I didn't bring this up to fight. I just want you to really consider it. I won't do anything if you haven't agreed. Just think about it ok? I mean, we have three kids. Sure they drive us crazy sometimes, but think about how lucky we are and how much this would mean to our friends. Our close friends."

Rich tightened his clutch, "don't roll away. Just hug me. I'm really confused about all of this. I really don't know what to think or to feel about this."

Marie acquiesced and melted back into his arms and they fell asleep intertwined. Rich slept fitfully, dreaming about his friend depositing his semen into Marie and nine months of pregnancy imposed chastity. Marie slept just as fitfully dreaming about the same thing but with very different feelings.

That weekend, Tim and Leslie threw another party. This time the kids all went to Rich and Marie's house and no one else was invited. Just a small cozy party for two couples. A dinner party to formalize the plan developing between them. Rich still wasn't sure about Marie carrying their child, but it seemed like the longer the conversation went on, the more likely it was going to happen. Oh sure, they would have to sign all the legal documents so that someone else could be the parents, but that really seemed like a foregone conclusion.

Leslie looked at Rich, "You have no idea how much this means to us. To me. How grateful we - I will be."

Rich took a sip of his wine. Dry, it didn't help his mouth. Leslie was attractive and fun to be around, they would never have been friends if the women hadn't worked together when Marie had first moved to town. But their paths had crossed, through Marie and here they were. Rich studied her face for what seemed like forever. Her eyes were dark inky pools, her medium bodied lips pressed into a thin smile. Her dark hair fell around her face contrasting her pale skin. He could not be completely sure of her meaning.

"Rich, are you good with this?" Tim broke into his thoughts. Rich turned to assess the question. "I don't want to do anything you don't want to do. And I don't want you to do anything you aren't really ready to do."

"I'm about 85% sure," Rich sounded more sure than he claimed, surprised at the words escaping his lips.

"Good. We're really happy that you guys are on board. This is just the ultimate gift,"

To Rich, it looked like Tim might tear up, just a little. Rich placed his arm around his friend's shoulder, "I know. Happy to do it," there was that confident sounding voice again. Where what that coming from?

They finished dinner, dessert was in there somewhere, another drink or two and then the night was over. They parted company with the plans and the schedule laid out for the next few months.

On the short ride home, Marie patted Rich's hand. "Thank you, honey. I don't think you will regret this."

"I hope not," he replied.

The schedule they had agreed to meant Marie detoured on her way home from work three nights a week. It also left Rich more or less hanging. He had agreed to the arrangement, but he knew he wasn't as happy with it as he told everyone he was. He was drinking more, brooding around the house and watching porn when Marie wasn't home. Rich also was masturbating a lot. It wasn't even satisfying, more like an angry, fast cock pounding two or even three times per day that left him spent but not complete.

A few weeks into this withering, sexless schedule - at least for Rich, he wasn't sure that he could take being on the "outs" anymore. Marie surely noticed his foul mood as they ate dinner silently. When they were done eating she cleared the table, watching him sip his after dinner coffee. Rich stood up abruptly, declaring, "I'm tired Marie. I'm going to bed."

"Ok, honey," she watched him walk to their room and close the door. Rich didn't normally go to bed this early. "Something's wrong," she thought. Rich had always been a pretty jealous guy and it seemed like their selfless agreement was taking its toll on him. They had decided not to talk about what her and Tim did exactly, and Marie wasn't sure if that was helping or hurting the situation. Rich was definitely in a funk tonight though.

She finished clearing the table and sat back down to think. Marie poured herself a glass of wine -- "just one" since she was trying to get pregnant, after all. She sipped slowly at the red in her glass, it took nearly an hour to empty the small wine glass. "I guess that's about it," Marie thought, resigning herself to the cold shoulder awaiting her in their marital bed. She slowly walked down the hall quietly opening and then closing the bedroom door. Marie made her way to the master bath to wash away the day. When she reopened the bathroom door she could see the swath of light that traveled across the floor and over the bed. Rich lay snoring lightly, turned away from her side of the bed. "He's still mad."

Saturday morning came way too fast. Rich liked to sleep in, but the light coming through their window poked at him like an anxious child. Marie had already made coffee, a cup steamed lightly on Rich's side of the bed. "Great," Rich thought, "how can I act mad and pout around when she's going to bring me coffee?" He smiled thinly at Marie, "thanks for the coffee sweetheart." He hoped it didn't sound to cheerful.

Marie was sipping her own cup of caffeinated pleasure. "I'm going to take the kids to the park this morning," she looked him over. "Don't worry about getting up, you can watch your political shows or whatever."

Rich was a bit puzzled, but time to himself felt like exactly what he needed. Maybe he could put in his favorite porn, or watch a fishing show without interruption. Rich shook his head, probably fishing -- that's better for my mood. Watching women put out for the camera was just frustrating when his own wife wasn't putting out for him. Rich lay in bed flipping channels, not finding anything interesting. He heard the front door open and then close. The house lay in virtual silence. "Not even a kiss," he thought. He wasn't sure how long he just sat watching TV. Well, at least three cups of coffee long. Now it was bulging in his bladder. He walked to the bathroom, taking his first piss of the morning. There was just something about draining a full bladder in the morning, like urine had built up in his whole body and the pressure was released from the top of his head down through the soles of his feet. It left a tingly feeling across his skin, not the same as an orgasm but it some ways just as satisfying. Rich watched as his stream splashed and swirled in the toilet foaming in that curious way that urine does. He decided not to flush figuring that he would be adding to the bowl before long. "Hell, I'm going to leave the seat up," he said to himself in the mirror. It was, of course, the ultimate act of disobedience.

Rich grabbed the last cup of coffee and noticed there was just a few minutes left on the two hour timer. He pushed the button to turn off the coffee maker anyway and made his way back to his room to see if he could find something to watch out of six hundred channels of crap. He considered making another pot of coffee trying to weigh whether the jitters of over caffeine were worth the risk. He heard the front door open and close again. Marie usually stayed at the park much longer than that. "Well, I'm not getting up. I have to maintain my level of pissed off," he thought. He flipped the channel on the TV, still not finding anything worth watching. Slowly he became aware of Marie standing in the doorway. Rich pretended not to see her. "Why is she just standing there?" As if she could hear his thoughts she started advancing into the room.

"Rich?" holy shit! It was Leslie.

"Um, what are you doing here?" Rich now focused on the wrong woman in his bedroom. She dropped her purse by the door and walked over to him standing a few feet away.

"Marie took the kids to the park. She told me to come over since you seemed to be angry with her. Are you angry with her? At all of us?" Leslie looked at Rich in earnest.

"You know how it is. I'm a pretty horny guy and I can't have sex with my own wife because she's trying to get pregnant for you guys."

"Tim won't have sex with me either. He's trying to keep up his sperm count, not waste it."

Rich was slightly startled at her admission. He hadn't thought about it, but it made sense. "I guess it's a good thing we have our agreement," he said a little nervously. He had fantasized about Leslie, but figured their "agreement" was really made in jest. "Did she just take a half step closer?" he wondered.

"We do have an agreement," she nodded. "That's why I'm here." Rich looked puzzled. "I know we said we'd wait until Marie was pregnant, but I've been missing sex."

Rich knew exactly what she was talking about. "So, you've been missing sex too?" He thought the office gossip was that their friends didn't have as much sex as he and Marie. Rich found that ridiculous, Tim was clearly the stud in this particular circle of friends. How could it be that he and Marie were the most active in the bedroom?

Rich was trying to maintain the small talk but his mind was elsewhere. Maybe not elsewhere exactly, more like thinking about what Leslie might have under her blouse. She was here because of their agreement. Marie was the surrogate womb, Leslie was supposed to be the surrogate lover. Rich realized that at least for now, he was also Leslie's surrogate lover. Her own husband was regularly depositing his seed into Marie's baby maker but apparently not satisfying his wife. Now he was sure she stepped closer to him.

"Would it be OK to kiss you?" Leslie asked, refocusing Rich's gaze onto her face.

"I guess so." It all seemed so mechanical.

She leaned in toward him her lips touching his lightly. Rich closed his eyes, breathing in her scent. Normal shampoo smelled luxurious as her hair fell across his face. She also hinted of perfume as they slowly closed the space between them. Her hands embraced his neck and rose to clasp behind Rich's head in his unkempt hair. Rich felt nature kick in as the kiss lingered and she opened her mouth to his, inviting his tongue to explore her own. He felt an involuntary rising in his briefs as he wrapped his arm around her waist, his other hand sought out the buttons on her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra and her smallish breasts pointed toward him, her nipples stiffening as the fabric brushed over them and the cooler air touched her skin. Rich was a breast man. Leslie's breasts were definitely smaller than Marie's but a rock hard nipple was always an invitation for his mouth. He broke their kiss and lowered his lips to her nipple and sucked it hard into his mouth, pinching and biting it with his teeth. Leslie shuddered at the feel of his hand wrapped around her willing tit. She felt the moisture begin to build in her. Her pussy twitched at the feel of Rich's suckling mouth.

"Rich," she murmured. "Oh, that feels so good!" Leslie had not realized until that moment how ignored she had been feeling. Not until Rich's tongue danced over her erect nipple, his saliva moisturized her breast. His pinching tugged at her belly, the fire was building inside her as Rich took over the foreplay. He deftly unbuttoned her jeans, never releasing her nipple from between his teeth. His other hand slipped between her ass and her panties and he pushed the clothes down over her thighs. Leslie wiggled her hips back and forth, assisting his undressing.

Rich's self control started fading when her soft lips first touched his, now it was nearly non-existent, declining as rapidly as his erection rose. Leslie felt his finger trace the crack of her ass from her thighs to her waist. Rich lightly ran his fingers across her abdomen. She sighed in satisfaction. He wasn't the man she was married to, but she needed his touch. With each caress she could feel more moisture escape her lonely pussy, the swelling of her clit, her little woman penis seeking out a release. She stepped back from where he still sat at the edge of the bed to remove her boots and then her jeans. Naked from the waist down, her blouse unbuttoned she stepped back into his sphere. Rich's hand was back on her ass, fingers exploring the crack. His mouth found hers again, more eagerly melting into her. She felt his palm on her trimmed mound his finger pressed through the sparse pubic hair finding the wetness that leaked out of her, finally pushing deep into her neglected pussy. She moaned into his mouth at the insertion. Rich ended the kiss, looking in Leslie's eyes. "Is this still part of the deal? Are you still good with this?" Even as he asked, his finger stroked deep inside her.

"Yes," she breathed, "this was the agreement." His thumb found her engorged clit sending miniature lightening bolts through her body.

"Lay down on the bed," Rich directed. Leslie complied. He looked at her little breasts draped in her blouse. "Take your shirt off. I want to see your tits." She leaned forward to pull the blouse off and Rich tossed it toward the other crumpled clothes on the floor. He dropped his robe and slipped out of his briefs, his cock flopping free as his underwear hit the floor. Leslie spread her thighs slightly. Rich looked over her pussy, the lips full of blood, the folds of her womanhood flushed bright pink. Her desire a slick sheen of moisture dampening her pubic hair. She was shaved down to a little strip of hair. Rich's cock strained in its skin, precum beaded up on the head. Normally he would have dived into her wet pussy, licking as sucking her to orgasm, but she wasn't his wife and he had the worst case of blue balls, dick flogging not withstanding. He needed a fuck and he needed it bad. Leslie's pussy was ready and his straining dick was ready.

Rich positioned himself above Leslie. She saw the sweat already building on his chest, his hard cock hung below him. He began lowering himself, she watched as his rigid penis lowered towards her lips, brushed them aside, slipping in easily due to her body's built up lubricant. In, in, "omyfuckinggod!" her body screamed at her as Rich came to rest deep within her. She couldn't help but to mentally compare his size to Tim. Not as nearly as big, but this cock was in her, fully sheathed in her hungry pussy. Leslie closed her eyes to more fully enjoy the feel of Rich "oh fuck!" draw his cock out and rest at the entrance to her love cave and "oh fuck, he's thrusting his cock into my pussy!" her body reacted to his, no longer under her control. She reached to grab his hips, her ass rose from the bed as his cock speared her pussy. It had been weeks since she'd had a good fucking and her body betrayed just how badly she needed this.

"Leslie," Rich gasped, "I'm going to cum! I can't hold off..."

"Just fuck me!" she panted back at him.

"Ugh!" His cock twitched and unleashed his cum into her.

The hot cum in her pussy, Rich's twitching and throbbing cock pushed her over the edge. Leslie wrapped her shapely thighs around Rich pulling him more deeply into her as her fingers dug into his ass cheeks. Her eyes closed tightly as a blinding light washed over her as her own orgasm followed his, her pussy pulsing and contracting around Rich's rapidly softening dick.

Rich rolled off and lay on his back. Leslie climbed out of his bed, Rich watched her while she washed up in his and Marie's bathroom. He admired her shapely ass as she brushed her hair. Even though they had just had an animalistic fuck, he'd only glimpsed the orbs when she undressed.

Leslie walked back to where her clothes lay in their disheveled pile on the floor and dressed quickly. She gave him a peck on the cheek. "I needed that," she told him, "I didn't realize how much I needed it."

"Oh god, so did I. Thank you."

Leslie laughed, "thank you. For loaning us your wife's uterus and helping to make us parents again. I'll let myself out," she continued, "see you next week for another installment 'payment'?"

Oh? Was this really going to happen again? "Sure, but you should probably plan for a little longer."

"OK." And with that Leslie let herself out the front door.

Rich felt drained, well fucked, satiated. He began to realize that he needed to drain off his bladder again. He shook his head, muttering to himself, "Marie. She set this up." He shook the last droplets into the bowl unceremoniously flushed and lowered the lid. "Next Saturday," he thought as he padded back to his bed to try to find something on TV.

69pat69
69pat69
29 Followers