Friends in Need

Story Info
A special birthday for Paul that keeps on giving.
23.4k words
4.39
70.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Philip Johnson

Chapter One

Every year Lauren does something special for Paul for his birthday and her friend Casey has helped her with the plans for a couple of years but they have run out of ideas. Casey asked Lauren, "Do you have any ideas at all?"

"No. Oh there are things like tools or guy stuff like that but nothing special at all this year."

"What about something sexy?"

"Like what?"

Casey laughed and said, "I don't know, he's your husband. What does he like?"

It was Lauren's turn to laugh and then said, "Wouldn't he be embarrassed if he knew we were having this conversation. Okay let me think."

"That's a bad sign if you have to think hard about that one."

"Well he's a guy so he likes the usual things."

"I mean things that he...that you two either aren't exploring very often or even better never have."

"God I don't know. You're talking about sex right?"

"Yes. You know positions or...I don't know."

"This is something I've never ever discussed with anybody else so it's a little awkward."

"I mean like with Drew. He loves taking me from behind...well he used to anyway."

"What does that mean? He doesn't like it now?"

"He doesn't seem to have a lot of interest in sex of any kind now."

"Oh now that's awful."

"So anyway about Paul."

Lauren about half blushed and admitted, "There isn't much we haven't tried and we haven't found much we both don't like."

"You two are so lucky. What about porn movies. Does he like them?"

"Sure he is a guy after all but it isn't a really big thing with him."

"Sexy nighties and romantic evenings?"

"I have a drawer full of sexy nighties from when he used to buy them for me."

"I'm out of ideas."

"Yeah me too."

"Well what did he seem to like to watch when you did watch movies?"

"Probably the same things Drew likes. Anal sex, which we do once in a while and...the last one we watched had two women kissing and that seemed to get to him very quickly. Of course there were threesomes and we talked about that a little bit but I don't know that I could be with another guy and him."

"Oh I thought you meant you and another woman."

"Well yes that too probably but that wasn't in the movie."

"So that's one possibility then."

"Casey are you suggesting that we...you and I..."

"I don't know I'm just thinking out loud. I mean kissing or something like that."

"I'm not at all sure I could do that."

"Am I that ugly?"

Lauren laughed and said, "No it isn't that at all. I'm just afraid I'd start laughing in the middle of everything and spoil the whole effect."

Casey smiled and said, "Yeah that could be a problem for both of us. I mean neither of us is...well never has...we're not like that." But then she smiled and added, "But can you imagine how Paul would react if both of us were dressed very sexy and started kissing in front of him?"

"Yes, he'd probably want to make love to you for his birthday."

"Oh he would not, I'm too overweight."

"You can't tell me you've never caught him ogling you."

Casey smiled and said, "Yes I have caught him a few times but I thought I was overreacting because of Drew's lack of interest for the last several months."

"It's because he likes you and thinks you are very sexy."

"Guys just like my big breasts."

"You can include Paul in that too but he likes you for a lot more than just your twins."

"So I guess you're saying we need to keep working on your problem."

"Well I won't rule that out because I'm getting desperate."

Casey smiled and said, "Well thanks a lot."

"No, that's not what I meant."

"I know I'm just teasing you."

"It sounds to me like we need to be working on your problem. We need to find a way to get Drew fired up again."

"Good luck with that one. I've tried sexy lingerie and special dinners and I even went nude in the backyard for him."

"And none of that got him going?"

"Yes finally, at least for awhile."

"What's going on with him?"

"I might as well tell you. He's suddenly decided he likes skinny women. Not just thinner than I am but I'm talking bumpy bones showing kind of skinny."

"It isn't like you're fat by any means."

"Thanks but he thinks I am."

"Then he has a problem."

"Which means I have a problem unfortunately."

"Okay it's your turn. What does Drew like other than skinny women?"

"Like Paul, the usual stuff."

"Like what?"

"Well one thing we haven't talked about is bondage. I mean just light bondage, no big whips or chains or whatever."

"Okay so that'd doable."

"How is that doable?"

"We could take pictures of you tied up or whatever."

"What is whatever?"

"That's up to you and what you're comfortable with or what you think would get Drew's attention."

"Isn't this getting interesting. We'll make out for Paul and I'll be tied up for Drew."

"Well at least I wouldn't crack up laughing playing with bondage."

"Do you think that would really work on Drew?"

"I have no idea but it doesn't sound like you have much to lose by trying either."

"That's true, so how do we go about this?"

"Well...how about the garage? With Paul gone that side of the garage is empty and he won't be back for a couple of hours."

"Do you realize how silly I feel right now?"

"It's up to you Casey."

"No I'm game to try it if you are. Wait I just thought of something. I don't want Drew to know where the pictures were taken or by whom."

"Oh...well...okay we'll hang one of Paul's tarps up on the wall. We have a small one that we rake leaves onto in the fall. I'll get the camera and we can go experiment."

Chapter Two

The garage was the typical garage with finished walls and shelves crammed with odds and ends. The two women stuck the blue plastic tarp up and anchored it by tucking it under some of those odds and ends and the end of it draped onto the floor so they just kicked it back far enough to keep from tripping on it. Casey looked up at the ceiling and asked, "So how do you plan to do this?"

Lauren shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't really know." She looked around and said, "How about a rope over the garage door rail?"

"Sure that would work."

Lauren found a length of rope and tossed it over the rail and then asked, "So how do you want to go about this?"

"God I don't know. Maybe I should have done some research first. How about just tying my hands over my head and taking my picture like that for starters."

"Sure okay." Once she was tied up Lauren stepped back and smiled.

Casey waited a second and asked, "Am I that funny?"

"Not at all, in fact I think you look very sexy because you're breasts are pushed out or pulled up or something and they look great. I'll take a picture and show you." When she showed it to her Casey smiled and said, "Yes that will work. Okay what next?"

"Do you want to just tease him a little the first time and see how he reacts or what?"

"That might be smart. Okay let's do one or two more a little different and then stop."

Lauren studied her tied up friend a minute and then went over and unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it aside as best she could and Casey's bra encased breasts were put on display. The bra was designed for control and comfort not sexiness so not a lot of her breasts were showing. "If we do this again wear your sexiest bra."

"I will. Undo the button and zipper on my slacks and flip them open slightly. Just enough to show the top of my panties."

"I'll do this one and then one a little different with your panties showing."

"Okay, great."

For the last shot Lauren got on her knees and shot up at Casey and that made her look taller. On an impulse then she kissed Casey on the lips and said, "I just wanted to see if I could even do that. It was easy and I didn't even feel like laughing." Then after untying her friend they looked at the few photos they had and went to print them. As they studied the results Casey smiled and said, "I like these. If they don't get his attention I'm just going to call the mortician because he'll have to be dead. Or if not I just may kill him myself." They put the garage back together and then Casey got ready to leave. At the door she said, "Kiss Paul for me."

"I'll do that." Casey leaned forward and kissed Lauren softly and let her tongue touch her lips. They lingered like that for a second but when Casey moved back they were both smiling. "We have to do better than that or I'm going to have a real problem with his present."

"Well if I was single you could give him me."

Lauren just laughed and said, "You're just horny."

"You can say that again, bye."

Casey wasn't gone long when Paul got home. He came in and put the receipts on the table saying, "I got everything on the list but it was more expensive than we expected."

"Of course, isn't it always?"

"So what did you and Casey do?"

"Oh you know, talked and so forth."

"Talk about anything interesting?"

"We talked about you actually, at least part of the time."

"Is that right."

"We talked about your birthday present."

"And?"

"And I'm not telling you anything more about that. Oh but I will tell you that one of her suggestions for you was I could give her to you as a gift."

"She did not."

"She most certainly did. I'm just telling you that now so you can think about her the next time we make love."

"I have you to think about then."

"Oh baby you said just the right thing."

"Of course if I do just happen to think about her it will be your fault." Lauren just smiled at him and walked away.

Lauren didn't hear from Casey all week and was beginning to think that things hadn't gone well for her and Drew. When Casey finally called Friday after work Lauren told her, "I was beginning to worry about you, how did it go?"

"Wait till I tell you. He got mad."

"He what?"

"Can you believe that? He thought I had been with a guy. Like I would have showed him pictures if I had been with a guy. When he finally settled down and listened to what I was telling him he got a little sheepish and looked at the photos again. And then again and he actually got hard looking at them."

"So it's a happy ending."

"Well enough so that I want to try some more if you're willing."

"Sure I am. Did you tell him where or who took the pictures?"

"No and I'm not going to. I like the idea that it's chewing on him a little. What's your schedule like tomorrow?"

"Busy in the morning and through lunch...let me think. Okay what about say two?"

"Sure, Drew is working all day Saturday. Will Paul be gone?"

"If not we'll tell him to stay away because we're working on his birthday plans."

"Then we really will have to do for him what we have planned."

"That's true. Okay let's do it and that will help push me to control myself when we kiss."

"Okay see you tomorrow then."

Chapter Three

After Casey arrived Saturday afternoon they talked for a few minutes and then they went looking for Paul and found him in the computer room. "Honey Casey and I are going to be in the garage but you have to stay out."

"Why?"

"You're too nosey. Okay we're going out there and work on your birthday plans."

"Oh well okay then."

"But if you try to peek your surprise will be forfeited understand?"

"I got it, don't peek...for how long?"

"We'll let you know," and she kissed him.

Then Casey stepped over to him and kissed him warmly and then said, "Okay now no peeking."

She had gone less than six feet when Paul said, "Casey?"

She stopped and turned to him and said, "Yes?"

"I didn't get what you said, could you repeat that for me?"

Lauren smiled at her husband as he sat there trying to look innocent. Casey went back to him and kissed him hard giving him a taste of her tongue and then in a lower and huskier voice said, "You can have another one later if you behave yourself."

"Oh, that's what you said. Well then of course I'll stay right here."

As they walked to the garage door Casey whispered, "He's so cute and thinks he's so clever. If he only knew what we are doing and planning for him."

"You sure you don't mind doing that for me?"

"I wouldn't miss it for anything. I can't wait to see how he reacts."

"Me too." They closed the door to the garage and made sure it was latched and then Lauren asked, "What should we wear for his birthday?"

"I hadn't thought about it. For sure a short skirt and I have a blouse that would make him think he's about to see my twins."

"That sounds perfect. High heels too of course."

"Oh absolutely yes."

"Of course everything I have he's seen me in."

"But not while you're kissing and fawning over another woman."

"Yes about that. Will we just kiss a lot or what?"

"Let's think about that for awhile."

"Yes, first things first. Is there anything special you want to do for Drew?"

"Just more of the same. Well and show him more of course."

"I have some ideas but they are pretty advanced so they better wait until the next time if there is a next time."

"Unless he freaks again there will be a next time. This is the only thing that has sparked any interest in him."

"You didn't say but I assume you two did make love."

"Yes we did finally. It was so strange because he hadn't showed any interest in me sexually but he freaked out when he thought somebody else might be interested."

"Maybe that jealousy worked to your benefit."

"Maybe it did." Lauren moved one car out and then used both door rails for ropes for Casey's arms so that her arms were gently stretched more to her sides instead of over her head.

"You okay Casey?"

"I'm fine. Before we get any farther would you mind if I gave Paul a birthday present?"

"Of course not, he'd love it."

"I want to give him copies of the photos we took last weekend if that's okay with you, and maybe this time depending on what you end up doing to me."

"I don't mind as long as I'm there to watch him get excited."

"He may blush but don't expect too much of a reaction from a few mild pictures. I'll be very happy if he smiles and kisses my cheek."

"Just watch him to see which cheeks he tries to kiss."

Casey laughed at that but as soon as she settled down the photo session began with simple shots of her tied up.

Lauren moved on to opening her blouse again but this time her bra was lacy white and her breasts threatened to break free of their restraints. "Damn I wish I had breasts like yours."

"And I often wish mine were more like yours. Big is fun for getting attention but they are heavy and can get in the way sometimes but fortunately my nipples are still very sensitive."

Lauren started to ask her what next but instead she undid her slacks like the last time and found low cut matching panties. "Nice touch. Very sexy." She took a couple of pictures and then moved her shorts down and helped her step out of them before taking more shots. With that done Lauren asked her, "What now, any ideas?"

"Not many, at least without me getting naked and I want to save that for the next time. Okay do you have any of that gray duct tape?"

"Yes if I can find it."

"What if my blouse and bra are off and you put little squares of that on my nipples?"

"You ready to take Drew that far?"

"I think he's ready."

"That means you'll just be in your panties and two patches of tape."

"If he had his head on half way straight I'd be ready to go farther than this for sure." Lauren untied her wrists and watched as Casey removed her blouse and bra.

Then just as the ropes were retied Paul called through the door, "Honey?"

Casey held her breath and tried to look toward the door as Lauren tried to hide the panic she felt as she said, "You just stay in there."

"I am but you two have been out there for awhile and I thought you might like something to drink."

"Yes some wine but put it on the floor at the door and I'll get it."

"Okay."

"Thanks baby."

Lauren looked at Casey and watched as she slowly let her breath out. "God can you imagine how he would have reacted had he seen me like this."

"I wonder how we would have reacted."

"Well I wouldn't have much choice. I'd just hang here and let him stare at me."

"Oh God and he would stare."

"I'll bet you'd about freak having him see me like this."

Lauren laughed and said, "I can't decide. God the look on his face would be priceless. I'd just have to get a picture of that if I could."

With patches of tape torn off Lauren applied the first one just as Paul knocked on the door and called out again. "The wine is ready for you."

Both of them jumped again and then smiled at each other as Lauren said, "Thank you hon," and she applied the second square of tape to Casey's left nipple area. "Next to you my breasts would look like insect bites."

"I still think you have very nice ones." Lauren held the glass for Casey and she drank about half of her wine in one long drink and then Lauren had some of hers. More pictures were taken and Lauren had her spread her legs for a couple more. "What about one of my butt?"

"Sure why not," and she moved around until she said, "Oh you're wearing a thong."

"Well almost."

"Yes we have to have a shot from back here. Oh and I have to put ropes on your ankles like you're being spread wide too." Those were taken and Lauren said, "I think those are going to be very sexy." She released the bindings and the two of them finished their wine.

Casey moved close to Lauren and kissed her, then put her arms around her and kissed her again as they tasted and teased each other in their first real kiss. Neither of them laughed but both of them did smile and Lauren said, "That was easier than I thought it would be and I don't think innocent smiles would hurt anything at all." Casey pulled one of the tape squares from her nipple and cried out, "Ouch, wow did that pull." She quickly did the other one and Lauren stared and smiled. "Look at your nipples now, they jumped right up when you did that."

"They do that a lot."

"Oh I just got the most wicked thought."

"Great, what is it?"

"When we give Paul his birthday presents I think you should be braless."

Casey smiled and said, "You sure you're okay with that, because there will be no hiding what you're seeing right now."

"Absolutely yes I'm certain. God he'll about embarrass himself when he sees you."

Casey smiled and said, "You have a cruel streak do you know that?"

"Oh no I have no doubt that both of us will benefit from it later."

"So what you're saying is you don't want me to stay too long after we give him his gifts."

"Well if you do you may have to listen to some music coming from the bedroom. I know, I have this blouse with the neckline plunging to my waist. I'll wear that without a bra too."

"He's in for quite a birthday," and as Casey dressed she said, "I almost feel sorry for Paul."

"He'll be well provided for later."

"Okay now when we go inside I'm going to kiss Paul for staying out of the garage. I gave him a pretty good one the last time so should I do that to him again?"

"Definitely yes. That will just be more build up to his birthday surprise."

"Okay I just wanted to be sure. I'll see if I can curl his toes before we go print the pictures."

Lauren followed Casey in and they found Paul in the kitchen. Casey calmly walked over to him and said, "I promised you a kiss for staying out of the garage." He turned to face her and smiled just before she pulled him down to her and put her arms around him as her tongue dove into his mouth. His arms went around her and Lauren just watched and continued to smile as Casey kissed Paul with all that she had. When she finally broke their kiss she told him, "That's a little early birthday gift."

As he looked down at her he whispered, "Happy birthday to me." Then with one last peck on the lips she joined Lauren and they went to the computer room.