Friends: It Started With Eyedrops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers

She listened to the sloppy sucking sounds that her roommate was making as Chandler fucked her mouth. Occasionally, he would pull out, and Monica would hear a wet pop, then Rachel's lewd encouragement.

"That's it, Chandler... stroke your nice hard cock... ooo yeah... it's so big... and hard... oh, Chandler... put it back in my mouth... give it to me, give it to me... let me suck on it again... mm hmm, mm hmm... MMMMmmm."

More sucking sounds, as Rachel passionately blew his dick, then another pop.

"Mmm, yeah... I love sucking cock... yeah, baby... let me watch you jerk off... ooo yeah, do it, Chandler... let me see you stroke it... oh god, I wish I could touch my pussy right now..."

Sexual frustration oozed from her voice.

"Oh, so your pussy needs some lovin' huh?" Chandler teased.

"You know it does, baby," Rachel erotically replied. "Will you fuck me now?"

Her beautiful eyes looked up at him. He knew he could go on like this if he wanted to. He could keep fucking her mouth until he shot his load into it... and Rachel wouldn't object at all. But her lascivious invitation was more than he could resist.

"Well, since you asked..." he quipped, as he brought her to her feet. Chandler untied the stockings from the bed.

"So how do you want me now?" Rachel asked.

"What's happening? Tell me," Monica almost demanded, in her arousal.

"He's turning me around... hmmm, well, well, Mon... so that's what Chandler was watching," she said approvingly.

Monica was alternating between rubbing her clit and shoving a finger in her pussy. She had tried to do both at once, but her sexy restraint wouldn't allow that. Her mouth hung open and her breasts were heaving as she panted deeply, masturbating.

"I'm being tied to the bed again," she went on with obvious delight.

"How?" Monica asked, between shaky breaths.

Rachel described her position.

"My arms are tied to opposite sides of the bed... Chandler's got me bent over and..."

"Spread your feet, Rach," he softly interrupted her. As she did this, she kept talking to her blindfolded roommate.

"...and he's standing behind me. I can feel his stomach against my ass, and his body is covering my back. He's reaching down and caressing my legs... running his fingers up the insides of my thighs... oh, so close to my pussy... and now he's feeling my breasts again... Mmm, his dick is between my thighs, and the shaft is rubbing against my lips."

"Go in her, Chandler," Monica said lustfully. "I want to listen to you both do it."

"You heard the lady," Rachel purred as she looked over her shoulder.

Chandler straightened up and lifted the hem of the slip, fully exposing Rachel's bare ass. He held his dick right at the entrance to her pussy.

"You ready, Rach?" he asked.

"Ooo, yeah, go in me, Chandler."

Rachel groaned as Chandler's long hard cock slid into her.

"Yes," Monica whined. She shifted around, and spread her legs, knees up and high heels flat on the bed. Her bound hands were between her stockinged thighs, and she slowly rubbed tiny circles on her hard clit.

"Look at her, Chandler," Rachel said softly. "You're the luckiest man alive, you know."

"Mmm, I do know," he agreed.

Monica returned the smile she heard in his voice.

"Oh god, I want that pussy," Rachel moaned, as she watched Monica.

"All in due time, Rach," Chandler answered with his dick inside her. He waited a few moments, caressing her ass and enjoying the feeling of being in Rachel. "But first you need to get fucked good."

"Yeah, fuck me good, baby," she echoed.

Chandler and Rachel's groans joined together as he slowly fucked her. Her pussy was wet and tight, and fit his cock like a glove. His hands traveled Rachel's body, admiring how toned and sexy it was.

Hearing them moan each other's names was surprisingly arousing to Monica. Her petite body writhed in the pillows as she frantically masturbated, adding her own erotic sounds to the mix.

"Fuck her... fuck her..." she moaned.

Soon, Rachel begged to be done harder, and Chandler was only too happy to oblige. He put his hands on her slim hips and jammed his dick into her; fast and hard, burying it to the hilt. Rachel screamed in surprise and pleasure.

"YES!" she screamed again with the second hard thrust. "Do it, Chandler. I know you want to fuck me hard," she said with clenched teeth.

He started to take the next thrust a bit easier, slowly pushing in, but then halfway through the motion he rammed her hard. He gradually withdrew this dick, and did it again; slowly in, then nailing Rachel to the hilt. Her head snapped back and she groaned in pleasure.

"FUCK, Chandler... mmmm... FUCK!... Yeah, do it again. Bang me like that. UHN!"

Monica tried to imagine what was happening, but soon she could tell her boyfriend and her best friend had settled into a fast steady rhythm, as they grunted together with each thrust.

Rachel's wrists strained against the soft bonds. The silk trailed through her hands and was held in a white-knuckle grip, as her pussy sustained his fleshy assault.

"Fuck me, Chandler, fuck me... oh shit, fuck me... ohhhh... ohhh...."

Rachel's moans were soon drowned out by sound of Monica's orgasm. She threw her head back into the pillows as two finger dove rapidly in and out of her pussy.

"OH CHANDLER!" she groaned, "omigod, omigod, omigod, UUUHHNNN.... UUUHHHNNNN..."

Her head thrashed from side to side, unaware and uncaring that she was giving her friends such an erotic show.

Rachel heard a whisper in her ear. "Do you want her pussy?"

"Yes... please!" she moaned back, begging to have her roommate.

"Let's get you on the bed then," he said as slipped the straps back onto her shoulders and then untied her.

They quickly moved to the bed, where Chandler directed her to lay on her back between the widely spread heels. Monica's orgasm was just passing, and she was barely aware that they had joined her.

Chandler pushed Rachel's feet up near her butt, and tied the silk stocking of each wrist to her ankle. She looked at him with a dirty smile. Chandler was usually fairly reserved, and she liked the fact that he was willing to let out his kinky side. He ran his hands all over her body, as he looked at her, pleased with his risque handiwork.

"Guys?" Monica asked, trying to catch her breath. "What's going on? Did you cum, Rach? I didn't hear you cum."

Chandler moved past Rachel, and bent over to kiss his blindfolded girlfriend.

"Just getting ready to do some things for you," he told her, lovingly.

"Ooo, I like the sound of that," she smiled.

Acting on impulse, Chandler did the single obvious thing in his mind.

Monica flinched in surprise, then giggled as a hard cock was pushed into her mouth. Monica lustily took it, tasting her roommate all over it.

"Oh yeah, baby... I love watching you suck dick."

Rachel arched her back to catch a glimpse of Monica's blowjob, and to see a bit of the pussy waiting for her. She breathed in her roomie's scent, just a few inches from her face.

Chandler pulled out of Monica's mouth, though she gladly would have serviced him more.

"Give me your hands, Mon." She blindly offered her tied hands to him.

He helped her to her knees, then slowly guided her forward to straddle Rachel. Monica's knees bumped her friend's shoulders and she got the idea.

"Mmm, I like where this is going," she smiled.

She edged farther, her knees hugging Rachel's body. A tongue began lapping at her wet pussy. Monica moaned her desire, "More, Rach."

Chandler knelt between Rachel's legs and eased back into her. A muffled "yes" came from below Monica.

He started fucking again, as he watched his girlfriend's hands travel from one of her roommate's breasts to the other. She caressed them through the fabric. He reached forward and again pulled down Rachel's top, this time to let Monica feel her bare tits.

"Mmmm, yes, lick me, Rach," she moaned. "Mmm, like that... just like that."

Rachel's tongue was slowly licking the full length of Monica's slit, over and over.

"Oh yeah... I love it when you do that... oh, touch me, Rach... touch me..."

Chandler answered for Rachel, with a mischievous tone. "She can't... she's kinda... tied up right now."

Monica's fingers found their way to Rachel's arm, then leaning forward, she traced it down. Her fingertips found soft nylon around her roommate's wrist. Then she realized that it was tied to Rachel's ankle. Monica smirked. Her hands moved across Rachel's abdomen to the other side, and found the same thing.

"Chandler, you nasty man..." she said, with approval.

Monica's hands moved between Rachel's legs and cupped her roommate's mound on either side of Chandler's thrusting pole. She felt him sliding through her index fingers.

"Tying up Rachel and fucking her like this... I like your idea."

"Ya do, huh?" he teased.

"Oh yeah... I never realized you could be such an erotic lover."

Monica felt his cock slow its motions, and then stop, still in her roommate.

"Y'know, I've got another idea, Mon," he said, untying her wrists. "Turn around."

Still unable to see, Monica carefully turned to face the other way over Rachel's face.

"Do you want to tie them behind my back?" she asked over her shoulder.

"You're reading my mind," he said, as he responded to her presented wrists. "But let's see if you can read my mind on this one."

He reached down and untied the stockings at Rachel's legs. Then he brought her arms up.

Monica felt his fingers... then Rachel's hands on her calves... and finally, the feel of a soft bond wrapped around her own slim ankle.

"You like it when I tied her up..." He paused. "...so, do you like it when she's tied to you?"

Monica smiled as she felt a second knot being cinched around her other leg. "OH YES... I just, I just wish I could see all this."

"Nuh un," the response came from between her legs, "just enjoy how it feels. Isn't this the kinkiest thing you've ever done, Mon? I'm so glad I'm doing it with you guys."

"Enough talking... more sex," Chandler declared as he started pumping Rachel.

She obediently resumed licking, as her fingertips caressed the silk covering Monica's legs. Her tongue slid through her roomie's folds, tasting her arousal, and working to create more.

Monica never had felt more restrained, and more free, at the same time. She'd always wanted to try light bondage, but never found someone she felt comfortable with. But now, being tied to Rachel... with both of them as Chandler's sex dolls in this kinky game...now she knew... that it could be better than she had ever imagined.

Chandler wanted to bring Rachel back to where she was when he did her at the end of the bed. He wanted to hear her moaning his name. He gradually sped up his fuck, gently rubbing her little clit as he did.

"Oh Chandler," she moaned around Monica's labia. "Mmmm... mmmm..."

"Oh god, Chandler... whatever you're doing to her... keep doing it," Monica groaned, lowering onto Rachel's face.

Lips cupped her pussy, and a tongue pushed up into her.

"UHN! Oh, yes! Lick me, Rachel! Fuck me with your tongue!"

Chandler reached out and caressed Monica's ass. He saw Rachel's chin peeking out from below, slowly pulsing as she worked Monica over.

He dropped his hand and fondled Rachel's breasts, flicking his thumb gently across her pert nipple. His hand traveled down her stomach, and ran the length of her leg, feeling the soft thigh-high encasing it. He brought her foot up and over his shoulder and held it there as he watched his dick slide in and out of her. Monica was rocking her hips forward and back, grinding her cunt on Rachel's face. The sensual sounds of the women were intoxicating.

Chandler could tell that Rachel was getting closer and closer to orgasm. The fabric of the slip fluttered ever so slightly as it draped across her stomach. He thought he heard Rachel moan something like, "harder... harder."

In moments, he decided just how he wanted to make her cum. Quickly, he grabbed her other leg, and threw it over his head to join its twin. He wrapped his arm around her knees, clutching them tightly together. Her hips rested between his thrusting thighs. Chandler fucking her as hard and fast as before.

Rachel's pussy grabbed around his cock, and her moans took on a whining sound as her climax washed over her. Her muffled moans still filled the bedroom with a carnal din. Her fingernails pressed firmly into the flesh of Monica's calves.

At that instant, Chandler reached out and took Monica's hands. He gently pulled them back and up, making her lean forward and press her clit into Rachel's devouring tongue.

Monica screamed at the repeated shots of pleasure as Rachel suckled.

"OH! OH! SUCK IT! OH! YES! OH RACH!"

As Rachel's orgasm passed, her furious sucking threatened to turn into just lazy lip licking. Chandler knew that Monica needed more than that, if she was going to cum.

He pulled out of Rachel, and crawled up her body to Monica. He quickly untied her hands, and brought them around front, where he held them on the headboard. Without a word, he entered her.

"Oh Chandler," she whined, "I'm so close... please bring me... please make me cum."

"I want to fuck you, Monica," he panted, very much out of breath, yet very much wanting to bang his beautiful girlfriend. "I want to hear you cum... I want to hear you scream..."

Chandler slowly screwed Monica, not wanting to pop before her orgasm. The couple felt Rachel's tongue lavishing both their genitals with sloppy attention. She had perfect access to his balls and rod, her labia and clit. Rachel generously licked everything she could reach.

"Oh... oh yeah... oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah," Monica whimpered, her face contorted in ecstasy. "Oh yeah, oh yeaaaAAAAHHHH... OHHHHH.... OHHHHH... UHHHNNN... MMMMMMmmm... OHHHHhhhh... Ohhh.... mmmm... yessss..."

He grabbed Monica's petite body, and pumped his stiff dick into her. Just a couple hard thrusts and Monica felt a stream of hot jizz shooting inside her.

Chandler quickly pulled out, firing cum onto Monica's pussy as he moved back slightly.

Rachel squealed and giggled, when a shot of Chandler's cum landed on her lips. He jacked himself hard and fast, scattering random cum-shots on Monica's pussy and her helpless roommate's face.

"AWWW YEAH," he groaned, "That's the stuff!"

"Monica," Rachel feigned protest, "Your boyfriend just unloaded his cum on my face."

Trails of sperm slowly ran down her chin and cheeks, onto her neck and into her hair.

"Well, I'd help ya out," Monica panted, with a smile, "but I'm kinda... tied up."

"Yeah, but-mmph," her retort was interrupted by a cock unexpectedly filling her mouth, demanding to be sucked dry. She gladly obliged, feeling it jerk slightly in her lips.

"So Chandler," Rachel questioned as he took his member back, "does this make up for you catching me and Monica?"

"Ohhh, more than!"

"So can I take the blindfold off now?" Monica asked.

"Allow me," he said, reaching up and untying the stocking. Monica shook out her long hair, and ran her fingers through it. She scooted back slightly, and looked down at Rachel's cum-splattered face, smiling between her stockinged thighs. Monica reached down and let Rachel suck her finger, then she wiped the cum from her chin, and licked her digit clean.

Chandler embraced her, caressing her breast and legs. Monica surveyed just how she and Rachel were bound together. She nodded approvingly.

"Very nice, Chandler. Something tells me we'll be doing this again. But next time, do me like Rachel, k?"

"You got it, Mon. And next time, I want to see you tie her up. Is that alright with you two?"

Rachel answered for both. "Chandler, after tonight, I think we'd be pretty dumb to say 'no'."

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers
12