Friends: Just One More Time

Story Info
Ross and Monica find out how hot they can be.
6.4k words
4.61
153.7k
31

Part 15 of the 36 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers

Friends: Deleted Scenes - Just One More Time

Ross and Rachel cuddled on the couch, one late evening, watching the last part of a classic movie. The door to Monica's bedroom opened and she walked through the otherwise empty apartment, to the bathroom.

"Getting ready for bed, Mon?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna take a nice hot shower. Y'know, work out the kinks of the day," she said.

Ross' eyes followed her, and saw that she was wearing a silk robe. It was red, with black satin lapels, and matching black trim on the breast and hip pockets. It looked very much like a long feminine version of a smoking jacket. Ross assessed that much in the first two seconds. The rest of the time that he watched her walk, he secretly tried to decide if she was wearing a bra and panties under it, or if she was nude.

Rachel noticed him looking, and smiled to herself, almost reading his mind. Since the impromptu sex party a few weeks before, she had discreetly encouraged both brother and sister to do it again with each other. But they both held to their agreement that it would remain a one-time happening. Rachel thought that now might be the opportunity that both siblings were secretly wanting.

"Know what I've been thinking about lately, honey?" she purred sweetly as she snuggled against him.

"Uh, what's that, Rach?"

"That little 'party' we all had a while ago... that was pretty hot, huh?"

"Ummm... uh, yeah," he laughed nervously, "It, uh, it sure was."

She ran her hand along his thigh. "Yeah, it was pretty damn hot... know what the best part was? It was watching you and Mon."

Ross cleared his throat, obviously uncomfortable with the direction of the conversation. "It, uh, it was, huh?"

"Oh yeah," she said with subtle enthusiasm, "you two were incredible together... it was so erotic... watching you both... Mon was... wow, stunning in that business suit... and then in just her lingerie... She has such great legs. I like it when she wears stockings," she said, trying to sound casual. "D'you?"

"Um, sorry, what?" Ross replied, startled out of his thoughts about his sister on that night.

Rachel looked at him, giving him a little smile. "I said, do you like Monica's legs in stockings? Come on... you can tell me..."

"Well, I've only seen them that, that one time... but, uh, well, yeah," he said self-consciously.

Rachel put her head back down on his shoulder. "Yeah, I figured you do, too. She is so beautiful."

They heard the shower turn on. Ross looked over his shoulder at the bathroom door, knowing that regardless of what Monica was wearing under her robe, now she certainly had to be in the buff. He imagined the water running down her naked body, recalling that sight from the shower surprise that she and Rachel gave him a couple months back. He thought about Monica rubbing her body as she lathered up, and rinsed off. Touching her perfect breasts. Rubbing between her legs. Caressing her small butt. Feeling her slim thighs and calves. That face... those eyes... that mouth.

Rachel caressed his leg, and slowly moved her hand to the bulge in his pants. They both pretended to watch the movie as she rubbed him, knowing what he was thinking.

Without looking at him, Rachel barely whispered, "It's too bad you two haven't done it since then..."

"Uh huh," he said quietly, lost in thought.

The movie ended, and Rachel slowly reached for the remote, not wanting to disturb Ross' erotic thoughts.

The shower turned off. Rachel stood, glanced in the direction of the bathroom, and then kissed Ross.

"I think I'm gonna read in bed a while. Y'know... you don't HAVE to come to bed... not right away..."

Leaving him with a passionate kiss, Rachel strolled into her bedroom and shut the door.

Ross sat there, wondering if Rachel really meant what he THOUGHT she meant. "No," he mumbled to himself, wanting to shake off the feelings. But quickly the word, "maybe" entered his mind. He looked back at the bathroom door, thinking about the sexy woman who was drying herself off on the other side.

Ross stood up, and took a couple steps. He hesitated, and looked at Rachel's bedroom door.

"Would she really be okay with this?" he mumbled. Then he replayed her every word again. "She had to have meant this..."

With summoned resolve, Ross walked to the bathroom door, and paused before knocking.

"Come in," Monica's voice beckoned. He poked his head in, and saw that she was wearing only a bath towel, wrapped around her body and tucked in at her chest. "What's up, Ross?" she asked.

"Well, um," he laughed uneasily as he stepped inside, and closed the door, "Rachel and I were just talking on the couch, and um... she seems to think that we're pretty stupid for not... you know... uh, since then." He laughed again, trying to seem nonchalant.

"Well," Monica replied, trying to control her own nerves, "what do YOU think about us, um, doing it... I mean... hypothetically."

"I think, uh... I think it would be pretty, um, pretty damn good," he said with added commitment.

"You do?" Monica sought confirmation of her own desires.

"Well, yes... yes, Monica, I do. I want... I want to do it again... I want to do it again with you, right now. Just, just one more time," Ross said with surprising firmness.

With obvious relief, Monica sighed, "Oh good. I want to do it once more, too. I've been wanting that since... well, since the next day."

She smiled shyly. Ross' tension melted away.

"Well, all right, then... we, um, we both want to do it... so how..."

"First things first," Monica confidently answered his unasked question as she strode to him, and unbuckled his pants. His dick was already hard from Rachel's subtle attention. Monica now held it in her hand, and slowly stroked him. "I've been wanting THIS prick in MY mouth for like, a month!"

She sat down on the edge of the tub, and pulled him over by the dick. She held onto his shaft, her big blue eyes looking up at him. A sweet smile caused her face to nearly glow.

"You sure you want to do this?" she asked, checking one last time.

"More than anything," he reassured her. What else was he going to say? A beautiful woman was holding his hard dick close to her face, asking permission to give him blowjob. Any man would have said yes.

Ross watched as the head of his cock disappeared inside Monica's mouth. Warm, gentle sucking coaxed a moan from his throat.

"Ohhh, you are so good at that."

Monica looked up at him, with his dick still in her mouth, and managed a smile. Emptying her mouth with a kiss to the head, she said, "Let me show you just how good I am..."

Then her mouth covered his cock again, and he felt her tongue running over all sides of his head.

"Why don't you take your shirt off?" she suggested. With his head back in her mouth, Ross pulled off his long-sleeve shirt.

Monica's hands ran up his chest and circled his nipples. They trailed back down and rested flat, making a diamond shape on his abdomen. Her head dove forward, taking half his dick, then she slowly pulled back, then she dove forward again... and slowly back. Soon her head settled into a steady rhythm that brought moaning pleasure to Ross. He listened to her pant through her nose and give muffled sounds of enjoyment.

He left her mouth as she recovered a deep breath. "You like that?" she asked, taking his dick back in her hands. As she listened to his answer, she ran her pursed lips up and down the side of his shaft. "Yeah, I knew you would," she smiled and licked. "But there's more..."

Monica immediately pushed his dick against his stomach, holding it there with both hands, and began licking the underside. The flat of her tongue ran hungrily from bottom to top, and quickly repeated the motion. Then, as she rapidly jacked him, Monica licked Ross' ball-sack, and gently suckled the jewels held within the now-tight skin.

"OHHH, Monica," Ross groaned as he ran hid fingers through her wet hair, and caressed her soft shoulders.

Monica's tongue ran up his cock, and her mouth traveled over the top of his cock. With her lips clamped around his dick, holding it straight out, Monica pulled his jeans and boxers down to expose his buttocks. She caressed it with one hand, while the nails of the other gently scratched along the bottom of his sack, causing his dick to twitch in her mouth. As she did this, she alternated between gentle sucking of his head, and lusty swallowing of his cock.

Then, Monica reached around with both hands and grabbed his ass, pulling him forward, and shoving his dick further in her mouth. Her fingers released their pressure, and Ross' hips move backward. She pulled him in again, filling her mouth. Ross backed away a bit, as soon as her grip allowed.

Rather than get irritated that her brother wasn't taking her hint, Monica let go of him and said seductively, "I want you to take charge, Ross. I need you to show me how much you want this."

Ross looked down at her, knowing now that nothing he would do would be off limits to her. He caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers, then gently took her chin in his hand. With the other, he grabbed his hard cock, and pushed it into his gorgeous sister's mouth. Ross slowly began face-fucking Monica, still a bit amazed that his controlling sister was allowing him to do such a thing to her.

He couldn't help but notice how she was sitting. Her legs were together, white towel wrapped tightly around her, with her arms across her waist and chest, seemingly to hold it in place. Demure... sexy... erotic... In fact, NOT seeing her naked body right now made him want it even more.

Monica spurred him on with her little sounds. Letting him know that she was enjoying this as much as he was.

He held her head in his hands, rocking his hips forward and back. She gagged slightly when he poked a bit too far.

"Oops, sorry," he said, trying to laugh it off. Her eyes smiled back, telling him to keep going.

Ross used Monica's mouth for his pleasure a little while longer, then pulled out and caressed her cheek with his dick. She closed her eyes, and moaned softly as he rubbed his cock all over her face.

Then he went back in, face-fucking her more rapidly. Monica hoped he wouldn't cum. She wanted so much more than just giving him oral sex. But it was all up to her brother. She'd do whatever he led her to do.

Ross took his cock out of Monica's mouth and knelt in front of her. "I want to touch you," he simply said.

With minimal effort, he pushed her knees apart. His hands slowly ran up the insides of Monica's thighs, and within the veil of her towel. Her look was permissive and desirous. She gasped slightly, as he found that she was already quite wet.

Ross pushed her legs apart even more, bringing her pussy into view. The same trimmed tight cunt that he had masturbated over while he watched Monica and Rachel shower, weeks before. He gently rubbed his fingertips along her smooth labia.

"Oh Ross," she whispered.

He bent down and traced the tip of his tongue slowly up her inner thigh, along the tendons brought taut by her widely spread legs, and right to her waiting pussy. She watched him, expectantly, and uttered a slight "oh!" as his tongue finally touched her pussy.

He tentatively licked at her lips. "Mmmm," she moaned in response, biting her lower lip.

Ross' licking became more confident, as he induced pleasurable moans in her. Monica watched him intently, still clutching the towel around her body, as if exposing her breasts would be going too far.

"Oh Ross, yes," she moaned.

His open mouth seated around her pretty little pussy. He wagged his tongue up and down in her wet slit. Monica threw her head back and groaned, her hand instinctively seizing the top of his head. Ross loved hearing these sounds from his sister.

"Damn! She's a loud one," he thought, finding Monica's voice to be more erotic than he'd ever imagined. He kept licking away, making her moan over and over.

As he pleasured her, he wanted to put his cock where his tongue was. He wanted to stick it in her, just at that moment. He wanted to get up and push it in and start pumping Monica's body.

But that wouldn't be steamy enough. No, he wanted to do it right. Actually, he wanted to do HER right. He wanted to do Monica in a way that would be so hot, so sensual, so erotic, that neither of them would ever forget.

His oral pleasures stopped, and he stood, taking her hand. She panted, seeming a bit disoriented.

Ross led Monica to the pedestal sink and put her hands on the rim of the basin.

Her bath towel was still wrapped around her body, and he grabbed it from between her shoulder blades. It easily unfurled, and in one motion, Ross stripped his little sister.

She gasped in surprise, then giggled, "Ross!"

He took her hips and maneuvered them back toward him, making her bend over slightly. He ogled his naked sister, admiring her body. Lusting after her petite form. Monica didn't have to look in the mirror to know that he was looking her up and down. Then, she heard him remove his jeans.

"You said you wanted me to take charge," he replied as he ran his hands along her cute ass.

"That's right, I did." Monica smiled seductively at him in the mirror.

She closed her eyes, and gave contented purrs as she enjoyed her brother's roaming hands. Up her back... across her shoulders... then back down... under her arms around front to her breasts. He spent several moments touching and feeling his gorgeous sister's breasts as they hung above the sink. He snuggled his body against hers. Then his hands moved lower, down her stomach. Her flat toned midriff jittered, and she flinched at the slight tickle. They shared a little laugh, but soon Ross' fingertips glided down between Monica's legs. She could feel his bare body against her thighs, and his hard cock pressed along the crevice between her cheeks. His fingers found her clit, and he gently rubbed the soft flesh.

Monica moaned and whispered, "yes..."

"Was this what you wanted, Monica? When you told me to take charge? Did you want me to take your body in my hands? Touch you? Caress you? Fondle you?"

"YES!" Monica whined.

"Or was this what you wanted?"

Ross stepped back and caressed her ass with one hand, as he inserted one finger of the other hand into her.

"Oh! Oh!" Monica whimpered as she felt his long thick finger slowly penetrate her. Her whimpers continued as she looked back over her shoulder at him. He was staring at his digit sliding in and out of her cunt.

She caught his eye, and their gaze locked. Hers was one of passionate pleading. His, held a look of erotic control.

Ross continued fingerbanging his sister. She ran her hand through her hair and moaned her delight.

"Oh god, yes... finger me, Ross, finger me."

He felt the soft velvet of Monica's pussy as he frigged her. Her eyes glanced alternately between his face and what she could see of his hand. She gave him little whining moans.

His free hand caressed her back, her shoulder, and then her cheek. Monica's tongue barely left her mouth, but it was enough to show her desire. Ross brought his fingers to her lips, and she began sucking the middle one... the one who's twin was inside her.

"Oh Ross," she moaned between sloppy sounding licks, "I want your dick back in my mouth. Can I suck on you while you finger me?"

"Sorry, Mon," he said resisting the urge to push his sister to the floor and nail her beautiful face. "I want my dick somewhere else."

With that, his hand left her mouth and Ross guided his hard cock to rest at Monica's pussy. He held her ass, one cheek in each hand, and gently pushed them upward as he entered her. The feeling of her brother's dick once more inside her made her groan deeply. She raised up on her tiptoes to make it easier for him to fuck her, standing.

She opened her eyes, and saw her own aroused look in the mirror. The thought of seeing herself enjoy sex was enticing to Monica. As she uttered little moans and peeps, her eyes roamed her face, finally settling to fix her gaze deep within herself. Monica wanted Ross to know how much she was wanting this.

"Yes, Ross... fuck your baby sister..."

She heard her voice say the words. She watched her lips form them. Her eyes were riveted on her double's mouth as she spoke.

"...that's it... yeah... slide your dick in your little sister's pussy... oh yeah... fuck me... fuck... me..."

Those filthy words.

"...fuck me, big brother... Oh Ross, I love it... I love you!" She turned her torso, and ran her hand along his chest, to emphasize her words.

"I love you too, Monica," he moaned back to her.

She smiled in her passion, then turned back to face the mirror. "Oh Ross, do it... do me... yeah, baby, do me."

Monica was panting deeply and licking her lips as they were repeatedly dried from her breaths.

Outside, Rachel trod lightly to the kitchen for a glass of water. From the bathroom, she clearly heard Monica's moans, then her exclamation, "Oh god, yes, fuck me, Ross."

Rachel smiled and walked over to listen at the door. She heard both siblings grunting in time with the soft slap of flesh against flesh.

"Hmm, it doesn't sound like he's on top..." Rachel thought. She imagined various positions that would allow their bodies to smack together. "Maybe Mon's on top and Ross is laying down. I know she likes to do it that way..."

Her hand massaged her breast through her robe. It trailed down, and spread the bottom. Rachel gently rubbed her clit, dwelling on the images of her boyfriend screwing his delicate sister.

"Does it... feel good? Fucking me?" she heard Monica ask.

"Uh huh," Ross panted his agreement.

"Oh god, Ross, it feels so good. Having you in me again. Mmmm... ohhh. Do you, do you like doing me from behind? Fucking me like a little bitch?"

"Oh, wow!" Rachel thought. "Maybe he's banging her in the shower? Oh, wait a minute... 'fucking like a little bitch'."

A dirty smile was on Rachel's face. "No, I bet he's doin' her doggy-style on the floor," her smutty mind suggested. "Ooo, yeah, doin' her like a nasty little bitch. You dirty little bitch, Monica."

She fought the temptation to quietly open the door and take a peek. But finally, she decided to let them have this time alone. She'd coax details out of them later, but for now, Rachel just masturbated, picturing her roommate on all fours, getting fucked from behind.

Inside the bathroom, the couple stood in front of the sink.

"Yes," Ross moaned, "I love caressing your tight little ass, Mon."

"And sliding your long... hard... thick... cock in my tight... wet... little pussy?"

"Oh god, yes!"

Rachel's finger was dipping into her wet cunt. Her idle hand untangled the sash of her robe, and began caressing and squeezing her breasts and nipples. With the belt draping to her calves, her robe hung open, and she leaned back against the wall next to the door. Rachel closed her eyes and masturbated as she listened to the lewd sounds and words coming from her friends inside.

Monica was finding it quite hard to keep her composure. She wanted to talk dirty to her brother, but was interrupted by her own uncontrollable moans.

"Do you like... ohh... do you like banging your little sister? Huh? Oh god, mmm... Do you... like taking my body, and having... OH!... having it for your own? OH fuck!... uhhmmm... I'm all yours, Ross... I'm all yours right, right now... you can... UHN!... you can do anything you want with me... oh shit oh shit... anything, Ross, anything..."

"Do her, Ross," Rachel whispered softly, "do her... oh god, she's so beautiful... fuck her... fuck her good..."

Ross sped up, and gave her a bit more force.

"Faster... faster," Monica panted, then whined, "ohhhh, pleeaasse!", then back to panting, "harder...harder...harder...harder."

Ross was ramming into her by this time, surprised that his little sister liked it so rough. He thought she was close, and he was trying not to cum before she did.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers
12