Friends Like These

Story Info
Joey gets a nice surprise from Rachel & Monica.
2.5k words
4.23
217.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey let himself in to Monica and Rachel's flat and was surprised to find that no-one was in the main room. He had been phoned just 2 minutes before by Monica, who asked him to come across the hall to help her with a particularly stubborn peanut butter jar lid. This in itself had confused Joey as he was pretty sure Monica did not like peanut butter. Whatever! He had come, and now no one was here! He wondered at the slightly sweet smell hanging in the air. Had someone been smocking a joint? Then he heard a sound. It was a low rhythmic groaning and seemed to be emanating from Rachel's bedroom. If the girls caught him going into one of their bedrooms uninvited he would get a really hard time but, on the other hand, no one seemed to be about and he was intrigued about the sound and wanted to see what was happening.

Just then the decision was made for him as he heard Monica call out from Rachel's bedroom, "is that you Joey?"

"Yeah," he called out in reply, "so where's the peanut butter?"

"It's through here," came the reply followed by some highly pitched giggling, and this time it was Rachel's voice.

Joey was a bit apprehensive as he suspected that the girls were playing some sort of joke on him, after all what would they be doing with peanut butter in the bedroom, but he walked over and opened the bedroom door anyway, noticing on the way an empty wine bottle lying discarded on the floor. What he saw made him stop in his tracks.

Rachel was lying back against the pillows of her bed as naked as the day she was born, her eyes shut, with her legs raised and spread wide open and Monica was kneeling between them with her cute little butt towards him, also naked, urgently thrusting a large plastic dildo in and out of Rachel's swollen, soaking pussy.

"Whoa!!!" was the only thing Joey could manage to say as he saw in real life a scene very like the ones he had imagined many times as he masturbated silently on his own. Monica turned her beautiful face towards him raised an eyebrow and smiled. A slightly drunk smile, but a very welcoming smile. Joey grinned back. "Hey!!!" he said.

Rachel looked up at him now and said, "come on over Joey. We decided we needed a man and your the only one we could get at short notice, so it's your lucky day." " Yeah," continued Monica, "you've made enough comments in the past about me and Rachel that we thought we'd let you see the real thing." Monica had stopped moving the dildo now and slowly with a wet squelching sound she pulled it out of Rachel's soaking cunt, lifted it to her face and, still looking at Joey, licked it from bottom to top then slipped the end that had so recently been deep in her friend's body into her mouth to suck off as much of Rachel's juices as she could. Joey looked from this over to between Rachel's splayed thighs and felt himself quickly harden as he gazed at her sopping slit, surrounded by dark wet matted curls and still slightly open revealing the shiny darkness of her insides. Taking the, now clean, dildo from her mouth Monica gestured for him to come towards her and said, "I think it's time to see what you have to offer." When he reached her, she reached up and started tugging at his belt.

Joey quickly helped Monica get his jeans down as his dick was so hard things were getting uncomfortable. He was left pitching a tent in his shorts and he gasped at the touch of Monica's fingers as she slipped them through the flap at the front and the tips playfully nudged and stroked his cock. Rachel, however, was in more of a hurry and her long hair swayed over her face as she leant forward and snatched at the waist band pulling it out over the end of his knob and quickly dragging the shorts to his ankles. She then gripped his cock tightly in her small hand and leaning back pulled him along the side of the bed until his waist was level with her head. Then took the silky tip of his now rock hard member into her soft, warm mouth. "I must have died and gone to heaven," Joey said to no-one in particular as he felt his hardness engulfed in liquid heat and Monica smiled at him before lowering her face to Rachel's cunt. As Joey watched, Monica flicked out her tongue and licked gently up the whole length of Rachel's cunt causing her friend to shudder with pleasure. In her turn Rachel started to caress the tip of Joey's prick, still within her mouth, with her tongue and then started to slide her head back and forth along its rigid length.

Joey put his hands around the back of Rachel's head entwining his fingers in her long hair as she sucked and licked at his swollen prick. It was all to much for him. He had fantasised so many times about both these friends (and long legged Phoebe, he admitted to himself) and now it was coming true. He didn't know how much longer he could hold on, as the heat and sensations on his cock, and the sight of his good friend Rachel's head bobbing up and down at his waist was driving him crazy. She was taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth and soon he felt the exquisite tightness of her throat rubbing against his knob, as her face reached almost the base of his dick. He put his hands on Rachel's soft cheeks to hold her still as he started to thrust with his hips and he was soon fucking her throat vigorously and Rachel was trying hard to stop herself from gagging. As he felt his orgasm rising he called out, "Oh God, I'm gonna cum".

With that Monica lifted her head from between Rachel's thighs and turned to watch as with one last thrust he sent his first glorious spurt of thick sperm straight down Rachel's throat. He then pulled quickly out of her mouth and as Rachel turned her lovely face up to look at him, he sent another spurt flying across her face and into her hair. Monica's eyes were out on stalks as she watched him squirt four more great dollops of sticky white cum onto her friend's upturned face, splashing across her nose and lips and pooling at her eyes and cheeks. "Way to go Joey!" she cried and quickly leapt over and started to kiss and lick up the warm offering from Rachel's drenched face. After the cum was all sucked off, Rachel opened her eyes and Monica let her taste the salty mouthful by giving her a deep lingering kiss that soon led to the naked girls writhing about on the bed in a passionate embrace. As Joey relaxed and stepped away from the bed, Rachel broke her kiss with Monica, looked up at him and slightly breathlessly said, "I hope you don't think that's you finished yet?"

But seeing the girls bodies sliding against each other, Rachel's large breasts squeezed against Monica's smaller but firmer ones, their legs entwined and their crotches rubbing hard against each others thighs was more than enough to start Joey on the road to recovery. As they broke their sapphic embrace and rolled over to lie beside one another, Joey moved over and sat down on the edge of the bed, his erection jutting up again proudly. He stared in awe at the two delicious bodies before him. Monica's slight frame and narrow hips, firm small breasts and a clean shaven slit that looked out invitingly from between smooth pale thighs. Her short dark hair framing her fine features and bright blue eyes in contrast with the longer tousled hair of Rachel with her voluptuous body and more Mediterranean features. Her olive nipples were stiff and excited and within a dark bush of hair at her crotch Joey could just see the swollen red lips of her sex.

As he stared, Monica pulled Rachel's legs wide apart to allow him a better view. She was plainly the one in charge. No surprise there, he thought. Rachel lay still as Monica used her fingers to spread the wet pussy lips for Joey, allowing him to see the dark depths of her hole and the hooded clitoris erect and red. "After covering Rachel's face with your cream like that I think you should repay the favour and get your head down now, don't you?" "Sure," replied Joey as he happily lay down on the bed and lowered his face to his friends hot cunt. The taste and aroma were overpowering and he wallowed in the sensation as he flicked his tongue slowly up and down her sopping slit. Rachel began moaning and rubbing herself against his face, soaking him with her juices. Then he felt the bed move as Monica climbed astride his butt and lay herself down along his back, slightly off centre so she could grind her hairless pussy against his hairy ass, and at the same time nibble his neck and get a good view of how his tongue was now flicking her best friends clitoris.

This was driving Rachel mad and she was obviously nearing her climax as Joey enjoyed the heat and weight of Monica's body on his back and felt her hand stroke his free buttock then snake down into his cleft until her fingertip touched his asshole. Joey tried to keep his concentration on Rachel's clit as one of Monica's fingers circled around and gently probed his asshole. Monica, her face right beside his, was enjoying his confusion and watched as he shut his eyes and groaned as she pushed her finger and it forced itself past his tight sphincter and up into his anus. As he had stopped licking her Rachel pulled at his head and then his shoulders making him slide up her body. Monica got off his back but kept her finger deep up inside his bowels as he positioned himself between Rachel's glorious thighs. It was Monica who grasped his cock and placed it at Rachel's entrance. Then he pushed down slightly and he was inside.

Joey had dreamt about doing this since Rachel had joined their group of friends and now as he stroked his hard length up into her hot tight hole he realised it was even better than he had dreamt, not least because he also had the beautiful Monica kneeling naked beside him with her finger deep in his ass and watching intently as his penis slid wetly in and out of her friends slit.

Rachel was also staring, swapping her glances between the stiff prick plowing in and out of her and Monica's smooth white cunt when she saw Monica cup her sex with her hand, push two fingers up her smooth channel and start pistoning them in and out. This was enough to send Rachel over the edge and she howled as her orgasm crashed over her, her cunt spasming around Joey's hard thrusting cock. As the torrent of emotion subsided a little she pushed Joey back a bit forcing him to stop his headlong rush to explosion and then pulled herself free of his engorged member. Monica now knelt on all fours with her legs together and Rachel pushed Joey around behind her. Joey had not been far from cumming again himself and when he saw Monica's sweet smooth peach pushing out from between her pale thighs, he straddled her legs and pushed the head of his prick against it. It opened like a flower allowing him to push his hardness slowly deep inside her.

She was even tighter than Rachel and her hot sheath gripped him like a velvet vice as he started to push and pull his stiffness within her, savouring the exquisite friction and the sight of his hard cock slipping between her soft lips. In a moment though Rachel moved beside them and from a small bottle poured some sweet smelling oil onto her hand. She then reached in front of Joey and started to rub the oil around Monica's exposed anus. Soon she was slipping first one then two of her fingers through the tight opening and up into her friend's asshole eliciting groans of pleasure and making Monica's cunt clench even tighter around Joey's rod. Rachel then started to massage his cock from within Monica's body, through the thin veil of skin between them. Joey had never experienced anything like it and felt his second orgasm building in his balls, but then Rachel reached down and gripped Joey's cock pulling it from her friends hole and lifting it till it rested against the puckered rose above. "She really loves this Joey," she assured him.

Joey had had anal sex once before and but the thought of doing it to his good friend Monica was beyond his wildest dreams. "Go on," said Monica breathlessly and she pushed herself back against him. Rachel wrapped her fingers tightly around his cock and it was all he could do to stop himself coming all over the beautiful round ass in front of him. He pushed firmly at Monica's butt hole. It would not budge so he pushed harder and she pushed back against him and he saw the puckered entrance open around the shiny head of his prick. He pushed further and as Monica let out a groan his cock head popped inside. Rachel now let go and as he thrust gently back and forward, they both watched as his hard length slowly pushed it's way inside.

Monica was groaning now, whether with pleasure or pain or both it was impossible to tell, but the incredible tightness helped restrain his climax while the heat forced Joey to keep thrusting. Soon his thighs were close up to hers and he was fully buried up to the hilt deep inside raven haired Monica's tight anus. He gripped her small firm buttocks and started to fuck her ass. In and out, harder and deeper, harder and deeper, in and out, ...almost right out then slamming his cock hard back up between her smooth round cheeks. He new it would not take him long to cum now.

Monica too was near to climax as she felt the huge intrusion pounding in and out past her tight sphincter. Rachel had moved round and now Monica found Rachel's soaking cunt before her. She buried her face into her friends hairy gash, licking and sucking and loosing herself in all the sensations as she was rammed up her anus from behind and drowned in cunt juice at the front. As she exploded in orgasm Joey also lost control and while hammering in and out of Monica's tight asshole he shot jet after jet of hot sperm deep into her bowels.

They both collapsed exhausted onto the bed. Joey still on top of Monica, his dick still inside her ass and they all lay there catching their breath. As Joey softened he pulled himself out of Monica's sweet butt and watched as her soft asshole clenched tight shut. How the hell do I explain this to Chandler, he wondered as they all drifted off to sleep together.