Friends Like You...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muirmadra
muirmadra
544 Followers

"Dwight, where are you?"

"My apartment, bud...how you feelin?" There was a smirk in his voice.

"Not to good, what the shit happened last night? The last I can remember is having a few drinks at the Pink Lady with you two goofs."

"Not pretty, Bob. You stepped in it this time. Man, you were smoking with the ladies that night, picked up on a sultry little redhead and disappeared. After you vanished, I took off but Kenny wanted to stay. Had some little bimbo he was workin. Seems Sherry came lookin for you. How she found out we were at the Pink Lady I got no idea but Kenny tried telling her you stepped out for a breather. Somehow, she found out about you leavin with the redhead. Hope she was worth it bud cause Sherry went on the fuckin warpath last night.

Evidently, someone tipped her off bout the Baxter. She found you in bed with that little number, came back to the club and told Kenny what she found and that you are history. Kenny told me about it this morning. What the fuck was wrong with you man?"

"Honest to god, Dwight, I have no idea what happened! All I remember is us having that third beer. Next thing I know, I'm waking up in some cheap motel room with some unknown woman next to me. I was hoping you or Kenny could clue me in as to what went down. Someone went to great lengths to set me up."

Dwight started laughing on the phone and said, "Come on Bobby, listen to yourself. Set you up? Not what Kenny and I saw. That little redhead was all over you and you were eatin it up. Gotta tell ya man, the conspiracy theory's not gonna go far. No fuckin way will Sherry ever buy it. You fucked up big time and she's too good for that kinda shit."

I knew he was right. Sherry was too smart to believe something as crazy as my story. Somehow, I was going to have to find out who set me up. But, I still needed to talk to her, to at least tell her what happened.

"Have you heard from Sherry?"

"Yeah, she dropped by this mornin. Wanted to know I what I knew about last night. Hey bro, with the evidence she already had, I had to tell her. She's one pissed of woman and she's packin heat. She said she moved out for a spell, at least until she figures out what she's gonna do to rectify your cheatin ways. If I were you, I'd stay low until she cools off." Dwight sounded much too pleased with himself over all of this. If I didn't trust him so much, I might think he was happy about Sherry bailing on me.

"Where's Kenny?" I asked.

"Dunno Bobby, said he was gonna head south for some job prospects. He's gonna call when he gets down there."

"Fuck," I said. "I need to find out what happened! You know that redhead is a lawyer? Her father runs the law firm of O'Connor, Doyle and Witherspoon. And, she doesn't have a clue how she ended up in bed with me. Matter of fact, she was pretty sure we didn't do the nasty...we didn't have sex."

"You gotta be kiddin me...a gorgeous redhead like that and you didn't tag her. Sorry Bobby, that ain't gonna fly." For some reason, I detected a slight note of irritation in Dwight's voice.

"Dwight, you better fucking tell me now...you know what's going on here? What really happened?"

"Bobby, like I told ya...after we got to the Pink Lady, you picked up on that scrumptious little redhead and spent the rest of the night smoozin up to her. You were feelin no pain when I left and only Kenny knows what happened afterwards. Sorry, can't help ya bud."

"Okay, call me if you hear from Sherry...or Kenny?" "Sure thing Bobby, sure thing."

From the sound of his voice, I had the distinct impression calling me would be the last thing he'd do. Something just wasn't right.

I drove around the city looking for Sherry. She still hadn't returned to the station and Stan, her partner, said she left without him. Something she rarely does. I knew the car she drove, a black Ford Crown Vic but, so far, couldn't find it. Near the end of the day, I finally gave up and went home. As I drove up, I saw the Ford in the driveway. Going in the house, I heard noises coming from the bedroom and rushed in finding Sherry packing two suitcases. Hearing me enter, she turned and glared, her eyes red from crying.

"Get the fuck away from me, you son of a bitch! I don't want to see your sorry ass."

"Sherry, please...this is all a big misunderstanding. I was set up!"

Her eyes widened and she began laughing. "Dwight told me you were going to say that. You think I'm a fucking moron? Do you, Bobby?" She resumed throwing her clothes into the case. "You mother fucking piece of shit. Dwight told me how you moved on that girl and took off with her. I found your car in the parking lot of the closest sleaze bag motel, The Baxter. The night clerk said a couple had checked in an hour earlier. When I showed him a photo of you, he confirmed that Mr. Copperfield...Mr. Copperfield...? Give me a break; he confirmed the photo was Mr. Copperfield. It wasn't hard to get a key from that crackhead. When I opened the door, there you were in your finest with that slut! I should have kicked your fucking ass but, no, I left you two to sleep off your workout. So, go ahead...explain that you miserable fuck!"

I moved toward her and she spun around screaming, "Back off Bobby!" I should have headed her warning but, like the fool I am, continued. A second later, I was flat on my back. Sherry can really pull off one hell of a sucker punch. I was going to have a terrific black eye. I was glad she didn't break my nose.

As I pushed myself up, she closed the bags and started out of the bedroom. Passing me, I grabbed her right arm and hooked it into a rear arm bar. She screamed and tried to swing around, but, I torqued her wrist causing her to stand on her toes and cry out, "Robert, let go of me!"

I shoved her to the bed forcing her down, keeping the hold on while I placed my left knee on her back. She was beyond angry. I knew if I let go of her...someone was going to get hurt. As an added precaution, I relieved her of her Glock 40.

"God damn it, Bobby...let go of me!"

"No Sherry, not until you hear what I have to say. If I have to keep this hold on you, by god, I will just to make you listen." She fought to break free but every time she tried to pull away, I would torque her wrist causing her yell, "Okay...okay, enough already."

"You ready to listen?" After a long pause, she said yes. I felt her relax but I wasn't stupid enough to let her go.

"Now please...just listen will you? I haven't a clue how I ended up in that motel room with that woman. The last thing I remember was having a few beers with Dwight and Kenny. I never even saw that woman at the club. The next thing I know, I'm waking up in bed with a strange girl next to me. Now, here's the kicker...we didn't have sex. I didn't fuck her, she didn't fuck me, we didn't do anything with each other. Someone has gone to a lot of trouble to set me up and it has to do with you.

That so-called slut you found me with? Her name is Suzanne O'Connor. Guess who her father is? James O'Connor! Recognize the name? O'Connor, Doyle and Witherspoon? The poor girl had just finished her law review and was going to work for daddy. You really think she would fuck up her life by having a fling with a married man and destroy a marriage? She was a devastated as I was when we woke up together.

You're the only one who knew to show up at the Pink Lady. Why? Who called you?"

I looked down at her and saw she was no longer struggling and said, "Okay, I've said my peace. If you still don't believe me and want to leave, fine. Just understand one thing. You know me. You know how much you mean to me. Do you really think I would jeopardize our relationship with a quickie in some cheap motel room? God damn it, Sherry...you know how much I love you! I would give my life for you."

I got off her releasing her arm. Sherry continued to lay there her shoulders beginning to tremble. I could hear her sobbing and moved to take her into my arms. She didn't fight as I held her tight and throwing her arms around me nearly drowned my neck in her tears. After a couple of minutes, I gently held her chin and turned her face to mine, leaned in and kissed her ever so tenderly on her soft lips. Her tears fell on my cheeks as she returned the kiss, both her hands holding my face to hers. She moaned as I ran my fingers through her lush dark hair.

Eventually, we had to come up for air. When we did, she said in a scared weak voice, "Please Bobby, was that the truth? You never slept with her?"

"Truthfully, Sherry...I obviously did sleep with her because I woke up in that bed, but, we never had sex. I don't believe we even kissed but I can't say for sure. I'm trying to be as honest as my memory will allow."

She smiled as I wiped away her tears. Her fingers gracefully slid along my forehead and across my cheeks before moving into my hair. Her hand went behind my neck and once more we kissed, this time with passion. She pushed me back onto the bed, throwing her leg across my thighs. She began undoing my belt but I stopped her and said, "Sherry, you sure?"

"Shut up and love me," she whispered continuing to loosen my pants. My hands trembled with excitement as I removed her jacket and unbuttoned her blouse. Just as I was able to pull her top off her shoulders, she moved down to slide my pants and briefs off my legs. She moved off the foot of the bed and, standing, slowly unhooked her slacks. She pushed them down until they fell at her feet and stood there in her matching white lace bra and panties. She smiled mischievously while turning and unhooked her bra. Shaking the thin material from her shoulders, she slid back onto the bed.

"My panties are for you to remove," she purred and lay on her back watching me, one leg straight out while the other was bent and tilted ever so slightly over her other thigh. As I stared at her, my mouth went dry and I had to lick my lips. Taking off my shirt, I moved on top of her and our lips met, this time our tongues teasing the other. I trailed my lips over her chin down her neck to nibble just above her succulent cleavage. I heard her gasp as my hungry lips trapped her right nipple, my tongue bathing the hard nub. She cried out as I suckling at her teat giving it my undivided attention. My hands caressed those soft orbs as I slowly descended, my tongue leaving a wet trail to her sweet belly button.

Moving further south, my fingers trailed downward and hooked into the elastic band of her panties. I pulled on the delicate material; the satin lace moving passed her hips over her smooth thighs. Her trimmed bush appeared and I fell on her soft down, my lips blazing a path through the damp curls. I could smell her arousal and took everything in my power to ignore that exquisite pussy.

I continued along her thighs kissing her dimpled knees as I removed her panties from her feet. Crawling up her thighs, I gently nipped at her soft inner thighs. Sherry groaned as my lips touched her mons, my tongue swathing a moist trail between her labia.

"Oh my god," she whispered, her hands tugging at my head trying to pull me into her.

Teasingly I held back, my hot breath against her sex. Carefully, I pulled her wet lips apart and slid my tongue into that steaming flesh. Her hips bucked as I licked at her sex, trying to sink my tongue as deep as it could go. Eagerly, I drank her sweet juices tasting that delicious cream.

Sherry screamed when my lips surrounded and pulled at her clit taking all my strength to hold her down while I chewed on that tasty little bud. I felt her tense as I milked her pussy, I knew she was close. Seconds later, her hands tightened on the back of my head gripping my hair and jamming her vulva against my face as she howled, bathing my face in her fluids in her orgasm. I lapped at her juices trying to capture as much as I possibly could until finally gasping for breath, she pushed me away.

"Fuck me," she said breathlessly."

My head resting on her warm thigh, I looked up and smiled.

"Come here, lover," she murmured and pulled me up. Her arms around my neck, she kissed me intensely tasting herself on my lips and tongue. "God, I love you," she cried, "oooh, what do we have here?"

My hips between her thighs, I pushed up and in, my throbbing shaft sheathing itself within her. She moaned as I entered into a steady tempo, sliding in and out of her. I knew it wouldn't take me long. She wrapped her legs around my waist locking her ankles together. By this time, I was building up steam and slamming into her, Sherry matching me thrust for thrust. With her head back, eyes closed and mouth opened wide, she would grunt every time I ploughed into her liquid depths.

"Yes...yes...yes!" She raked her nails into the flesh of my shoulders leaving furrows of bloody flesh screaming as she arched off the bed. "YES!" she wailed experiencing another massive orgasm. Like hot oil, her fluids bathed my cock sending me over the edge.

"Ahhhh...,"with on last lunge, I slammed into her emptying my load passed her cervix and into her womb.

I continued to pump what little I had left until finally collapsing on her. Breathing hard, we lay there, arms encircled. "Sweet Jesus lady, what you do to me," I panted.

"Not so bad yourself, big boy," she lovingly replied. "Robert, you forgive me?"

I looked at her and said, "For what? What do you think I would have done if I found you in bed with another man? Hell Sherry, I'd have probably shot him."

Sherry slapped me and said, "No you wouldn't...but I don't think he would have been able to walk out of there on two good legs."

"No doubt. Sherry, we need to talk. Somebody went to a great deal of effort. I can only think it was to break us up. Why? Who called you at the club?"

She looked away before answering. "Dwight. He said I needed to see something. When I got there, he was gone but Kenny...poor Kenny. He never could lie to me. Kenny said you had just stepped out for some fresh air. As I was leaving, some skank I had never seen before came up and whispered she had seen Sgt. McNamara leave with a sexy redhead. I should have asked her how she knew I was looking for you...but I didn't. Kenny's eyes were bugging out when I angrily left the bar. I figured if you picked up some slut, you would head to the closest motel. That's where I found you...in bed with that, what was her name...Suzanne?"

"Yeah, she was upset when I woke her. I didn't know what happened or if we did anything until she told me she was sure we hadn't. You have no idea the relief I felt when she told me. At first, I thought I was going to lose you but it just didn't smell right. I have no doubt either I or O'Connor was set up...I just don't know who yet."

She looked down when she said she may have an idea.

"Tell me, Sherry."

"Dwight."

"You think he's behind this." A burning rage was building. If he was, I was going to kill him."

"I...I think so. When I stopped by his place this morning, I wanted to know what happened last night. He told me when you guys entered the Pink Lady and Company; you started putting the moves on a pretty redhead. He said the two of you were dancing and mooning over each other like star crossed lovers. Dwight acted upset over ratting you out but he had no trouble telling me you and that redhead left the club. He further said he followed you outside and watched as you pushed her against the car feeling her up as she returned your kisses. Then, he watched as you both got in the car and left. Dwight said he was pissed off that you would cheat on me and had to call a cab since Kenny said he was going to stay a while longer."

"That mother-fucker! What else, Sherry? You're holding something back."

She hesitated before saying, "Dwight asked if I wanted to stay with him for a few days while I sorted out what I was going to do."

"Fuck me!" I hopped off the bed and smashed my fist through the wall. "That little piece of dog shit...he's fucking history. I knew he was always attracted to you but never, never thought he would try something like this. Why would he even think he had a shot at you anyway? Did you say or do anything that would make him think he had a chance?"

"God no, Bobby. I'm not that stupid. Look Dwight may be well off, driving that fancy Maserati and living in the Bay Shore Towers but nothing he could do would make me go for him. I only belong to you and, before I saw you with that woman, I thought you belong to me. I did consider his offer, though. I was so angry at you; I thought that my staying with him would royally piss you off."

"Well, it would have. I'd probably have made hamburger out of him if that had happened."

She winced and said, "Yeah...didn't say I was smart with that one. What do you want to do?"

I looked at her, an idea coming to mind. "Sherry, here's what I want us to do. I want you to leave me..."

"Leave you, why?"

"Let me finish. Yes, I want to you to be outraged at your cheating spouse. I want you to leave me and...did you tell Dwight you would stay at his place?"

She signed before acknowledging she had.

"All right then, I want you to move into to his apartment for a few days. Act like an enraged, betrayed wife. And, remember...you're a pissed off wife and cop so you have to make like you'd shoot first ask questions after...if you saw me. Let's see what he does in that time. I'll start looking for some answers to this liaison with Miss O'Connor."

"She stared at me for a moment before she said she would do it.

"Remember Bobby, don't lose your temper. I mean, act like you're pissed I'm staying with Dwight...but keep cool, okay?"

"Don't worry, I know how to handle it. By the way, have you seen or heard from Kenny?"

"No, should I have?"

"Dwight said Kenny took off for some job down south. Kenny would have told me so he could borrow my Harley. Just doesn't sound like Kenny to take off like that. See if you can find out anything while staying at there...and Sherry?"

"What?"

"Don't get too comfortable up there in the Towers!"

She laughed and slugged me. "Better not take me for granted then."

Grabbing the two suitcases, she made for the car. "Here, let me help you."

"No, let me do it. We want to make it look real...right?"

"I guess you're right, call me when you have the chance."

"I will honey, kiss me before I walk out the door." She waited at the front door as I walked over to her and took her into my arms.

"Remember, you're my girl and my girl only."

"I'll remember," she said and kissed me before she walked out the door. I stood on the porch step acting pissed off as she tossed the bags into the back seat. She paused to glare at me before sliding behind the wheel. Moments later, I was watching the Crown Vic vanish down the street.

"Dwight, you really fucked up this time," I said, my voice barely a whisper, "Time to go to work."

****************

Dwight moved Sherry's bags into the guest room, inwardly delighted at the results of his hard work. His only mistake was not making sure who the girl was before drugging her. Shit, if her old man ever found out it was Dwight who drugged Big Jim O'Connor's little girl, Dwight would be dog meat...literally. Too late now but, fuck, that little redhead was just too damn cute. She didn't have a clue he had a quick taste of those tits and pussy before he and Kenny left the motel room. Kenny, the little piss ant queer, wouldn't touch her.

"Sherry, here's a key to the apartment. The desk clerk and doorman have already been notified you'll be staying with me. I'm really sorry bout Bobby but you're welcome to stay as long as you like."

"Thanks Dwight, it'll take me a few days to find my own place. Are you sure you want to get involved? I thought you and Bobby were like brothers?"

Dwight winced when she said that and replied, "He still is but I also consider you just as close and I don't condone what he did." Dwight looked into her eyes shocked at how red they were, probably from crying. Shit, he thought, she's supposed to be this tough bitch homicide dick but she's nothing more than a sorry, but gorgeous, cunt. I'll have her munching on my stick long before she leaves. He grinned at the thoughts running through his head, his expression not lost on Sherry.

muirmadra
muirmadra
544 Followers