Friends - Lost in the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

"These shorts?"

"Yes those shorts."

"Oh these shorts! I made them from an old pair of jeans I found lying around." She waved her free hand in the air as she talked, her back still facing Monica.

"Which jeans?" Monica rose from the couch walking the short distance to stand directly behind Rachel who was still rummaging through her bag. She folded her arms as she stood, her eyes boring into the back of Rachel's head. " And where did you find these jeans?"

Rachel could sense Monica standing directly behind as he she went through the motions of pretending to search through her bag delaying the inevitable.

"You know around!"

"Where Rachel?" Monica replied her tone of voice now louder, more forceful and insistent.

"Ok Ok!" Rachel spun around on the spot to see Monica standing before her, arms crossed and a expression on her face that seemed to be a mixture of anger, frustration and disappointment all rolled into one. She noticed that her foot tapped the ground when she was angry as if she had a nervous, uncontrollable tic. "I found them in your room!"

"I knew it!," Monica exploded her voice rising several decibels louder in an instant and her hands waved about in wide circles in the air as she spoke "I knew it! When are you going to learn to leave your hands off my things!"

"I don't why you are getting so worked up! I found them draped over a chair so I thought you were going to throw them out, besides they are only a pair of jeans!"

"So worked up!" She stopped momentarily taking a few deep breaths in a bid to control and to calm herself as her whole body shook with anger. It looked like to Rachel that her head was about to explode like in an old cartoon – her whole body shook and her eyes appeared to bulge right out of their sockets.

"First of all they were my favourite jeans!," Monica continued in a slow and steady voice "second the chair they were draped across was in my room! How could you be so irresponsible and selfish to only think of yourself all the time!?"

"Are you listening to yourself?," Rachel replied after withstanding Monica's onslaught "they were only a pair of jeans. Look I'm not listening to you any more, I'm going over to Joeys!" She turned and walked over to the door and swung it open.

"Don't you dare walk out I haven't finished with you-," her outburst was violently terminated as Rachel left slamming the door hard behind her "how dare you walk out, the nerve!"

Monica threw her arms down at her sides in frustration before she followed walking quickly out of her apartment into the hallway before opening the door to Joey's apartment. She had built up a fair head of stream up so she was surprised when she had to stop her progress rather abruptly to avoid running headlong into Rachel who had stopped just inside the kitchen area of the apartment.

"What the h-" was all the words she managed to get out as she followed the direction of Rachel's stare. Her mouth opened in total surprise but no sound came out as the door silently swung shut behind them.

There on the couch sat Joey naked from the waist down except for the socks on his feet rhythmically pumping his glistening cock into the mouth of a woman. Her body was twisted sideways like a contortionist with her head just above Joey's thrusting hips while her legs were hanging over the side at the other end of the couch. The blouse she wore was open with her bra pushed down to hang loosely around her waist, her fully exposed breasts shaking with each thrust into her mouth. Chandler had his head buried between her widely spread legs, his mouth working furiously in conjunction with his fingers on her pussy, her white lacy panties pulled to one side to give him easy access. For just a moment the surreal scene playing out before their eyes was without sound as if they were watching a silent film. The sound filtered into their ears gradually, slowly until their moaning, slurping and groaning seemed to echo inside their heads, shutting and blocking out everything else.

It was Chandler who saw them first standing together by the door their eyes open wide in surprise and with shocked expressions on both of their faces. He had turned his head only by chance, noticing a shadow or shape of someone or something out of the corner of his eye.

Monica watched as his head turned slowly until his eyes locked on both of them for just a moment before he rose to his feet and slowly started to walk towards their position. A smile was plastered across his face, a smile she had never seen on him before or since, later describing it as a cross between a madman and horny kid seeing a naked woman for the first time. As he approached she instinctively took two steps backwards until her back was against the door, her eyes locked on him as he made his way towards Rachel who seemed rooted to the spot.

"Rach, Rachel!" Her words came out as an urgent whisper as she watched his hand grab hold of one of her arms, his fingers securely wrapping themselves around her wrist.

Rachel felt his hand wrap itself around her wrist and start to tug at her arm trying to pull her forward. Her mind was a jumbled mix of emotions and thoughts, her heart racing at a million miles an hour as she felt the warmth of his hand as it gripped her arm. She wanted to say no, wanted to resist but felt her legs moving under her as if they had a mind of their own.

She let out a loud squeal as she found herself moving stumbling a few times as her feet tripped over themselves as she was led closer to the couch. Her eyes surveyed the scene before her watching as the woman on the couch impaled herself on Joey's manhood, letting out a loud guttural moan in the process before slowly but surely start moving her body up and down. To Rachel her body looked so small against Joey's massive frame as she rode his cock, her shapely legs barely able to touch the floor as their nakedness collided with such force it produced a loud 'slap' sound. Their eyes met for just a second until a hand on her shoulder pushed her body downwards.

"Hey....!" The single word escaped from her lips as as she dropped unexpectedly to her knees extending a hand outwards to steady herself as she fell.

"Sorry!," Chandler exclaimed as he unzipped his trousers before releasing his cock from inside his briefs "I've never been in this position before."

"What position is that?" Rachel queried as she watched his erect cock quiver just in front of her eyes.

"Of being in control, dictating the terms" he replied as he let the head of his cock rub against her dark crimson coloured lips. Slowly she opened her mouth letting his manhood slide inside, feeling almost his entire shaft disappear down her throat causing her to cough and splutter before he slid his cock from between her lips..

"Is that all you've got Chandler?" It was more a statement than a question as she wiped the back of her hand over her lips. "I thought you said you were in control." She leaned forward with one hand resting near the top of his left thigh, the other began to stroke his shaft before she again opened her mouth letting his cock slide inside. Her lips closed around his cock moving them along his shaft slowly at first before gradually picking up speed until her head was bobbing along the length of his manhood like a woman possessed. A trail of saliva trickled down from her lips onto her chin as with each stroke of her head loud gargle like sounds were emitted from the back of her throat.

"Ohhh fucking god!" Chandler could only stand and take it with his hands raised behind his head, his totally unprepared body literally shaking with pleasure as Rachel worked his cock with a unbridled ferocity pausing only briefly to breathe. His legs at times threatened to buckle from underneath him causing him to sway to and fro like a drunk, her lips closing so tight around his shaft that he felt she was trying to tear his manhood away from his body.

________________________________________________________________________________

Today, Caroline Duffy decided, had been full of surprises – first and foremost her meeting with her publisher was unexpectedly cancelled leaving her in an unfamiliar part of the city with her schedule now clear and free for the rest of the day. Secondly she had allowed two men she had just met have their way with her, letting their desires and lusts explode onto her naked body and thirdly two unknown woman had suddenly joined the party. Now while letting her lips, tongue and mouth work his cock over with a fanatical and frenzied passion that was previously unknown to her she felt his hands lift her body into the air as if it was a rag doll before carefully dropping her body onto his throbbing manhood.

Her hands quickly reached down to help guide his cock to the entrance of her drenched pussy, before feeling the head penetrate her knocking almost all the air out of her lungs as she slowly impaled herself.

"Oh god!," she leant back slightly to slow her rate of descent, not accustomed to having a cock this size slide inside her "please nice and slow......ohhhhhh....nice and slow."

"You got it!" Joey replied his hands now holding her hips as she gradually lowered her body until she felt comfortable, until she felt confident of having most of his massive shaft buried deep within her. His hands could feel her body start to move up and down, impaled on his cock, imperceptibly at first before quickly gathering speed.

"Please....." the word slipped from her mouth like air escaping from a tyre as she sucked in rapid and frequent breaths in an attempt to replenish her near empty lungs. She could feel her unbuttoned blouse flap about wildly as her momentum increased, slipping off one shoulder to fully expose her breasts. Her lacy panties, part of a ensemble she had only recently purchased to excite and entice her now ex boyfriend Dell, were now so soaked that they clung to her body like a second skin.

Joey could could feel her vaginal muscles surround and envelop his cock as if his was wearing a condom. His hands held her body at the hips, his fingertips running along her soft skin as she drove her impaled body up and down, slowly and surely gaining momentum. Her body began to slap against his on the downward stroke, riding his cock like she was riding a bucking bull at a rodeo.

"Oh yeah baby ride me..." Joey could feel her pace increase, her body now moving at frenetic almost reckless pace, her breathing rapid and shallow.

Caroline closed her eyes as she rode him, feeling the roughness of his hands as they slid along her skin, feeling his cock slide deep inside her – so deep in fact she felt as if each downward movement of her body threatened to split her in two. She had never been fucked like this before or since, her passion and desire to have this man that she had only just met fuck her controlling her every move, her every thought. She was in another world, the sounds of the other people in the world reaching her ears as only muffled noises, her body moving on its own lost in her private sexual heaven.

So lost, in fact, that at first she did not feel Joey slide his hands under each of legs and then lift her bodily into the air. Her eyes opened suddenly blinking a few times as she tried to work out what was happening, trying to regain her composure as she felt a shoe slip off one of her feet crashing to the floor with a loud clunk.

"Wha- what are you....you doing?" Her words came out of her mouth quickly, half in a mumble as her eyes nervously darted around.

"Don't worry I've got you." His lips kissed their way down her neck as he held her aloft, his hands holding her legs spread open as his cock now slammed upwards into her pussy.

"Oh god, oh god!" She found herself repeating these words over and over again as if they were a magical chant, his cock hammering into her at an unrelenting, almost brutal pace. Her eyes for some inexplicable reason seemed drawn to her last remaining shoe which clung to her right foot, shaking visibly with every powerful stroke into her pussy. As she watched the shoe tumble to the floor she felt her body sway slightly forward and her hands quickly swung backwards clinging desperately to his powerfully built torso.

"Whoa hang in there!," Joey exclaimed as he continued to pump away, his hands tightening their own grip "don't know my own power..."

"I'm trying to!" Caroline replied feeling her body tremble with every stroke.

"Do you want me to ease of-"

"No!," she quickly interrupted him "please don't...."

A smile spread across his face as she leant her head back to rest on his shoulder, their lips meshing in a series of quick but passionate kisses.

________________________________________________________________________________

Monica Geller remained with her back to the door the sights and sounds of the scene playing out before her flooding into her ears and eyes, almost overwhelming her senses. She had watched on incredulously, with a sense of disbelief as the four participants in the erotic stage play explored their nakedness with a passion that amazed her. She was somewhat taken aback that they displayed no hesitation, reluctance or appeared to give no thought to their modesty as they let their pent up desires explode even though they were fully aware she was there, seeing all.

She let her eyes dart from one side of the room to the other, looking on as Joey's strong arms held the woman aloft, her legs now spread wide open with his cock thrusting so powerfully into her that her body visibly shook with each stroke. Monica watched the face of the unknown woman as his cock repeatedly drilled into her pussy as it displayed an expression of utter sexual pleasure, a combination of a smile, sneer and grimace all rolled into one.

Monica found herself slowly moving forward, as if she was a burglar in danger of being caught, stopping just on the edge of the kitchen area. Her gaze shifted to the other side of the apartment as, opening up her stance she leant her body against the counter letting let her hand slip down in between her legs. She could see Rachel on her knees working away with more gusto and enthusiasm than she had shown in a very long time on a obviously contented Chandler, as her hand began to slowly rub the crotch area of her button up slacks.

A small moan escaped from her lips as her hand began to move faster pressing hard against the cotton like material of her slacks as she watched Rachel rise slowly from her knees before leading a slightly bewildered Chandler by the hand as if he was a lost child over to the couch. Her fingers quickly undid the first three buttons of her slacks as Rachel climbed onto the couch on all fours before allowing her hand to slip inside the hot wet confines of her panties looking on as Chandler eased himself onto the couch.

"Oh god!" Her body began to spasm with pleasure as her fingers began to play with the most sensitive, pleasurable and erotic part of her anatomy.

________________________________________________________________________________

His hands slid under her fumbling around with the button of her shorts, nervous with expectation until finally it came loose. Chandler had followed Rachel obediently onto the couch positioning himself on his knees directly behind her body, his wide open eyes watching as her body trembled slightly as she waited for him. He let his hand slide over her ass until his fingers hooked into the top of her shorts and began easing them downwards.

His eyes seem to widen even further as her tight fitting shorts slid downwards over her ass, his fingers dragging her panties as well along the way. Her shorts slid slowly and smoothly down her long legs and she lifted her knees off the couch to allow him to slide them underneath. He could not help but lick his lips in anticipation as her surveyed the sight before him. Chandler took in the sight of her now naked well rounded ass with its puckered ass hole as it seemed to tremble slightly and then her quivering, gorgeous pussy between her wide open legs just waiting there for him.

"My god she's wait for me....Rachel is waiting for me..." he thought to himself unwilling or unable to believe what was about to happen.

Rachel gave out a loud squeal of pleasure as she felt his tongue invade her ass hole, at first flicking around the edge before darting repeatedly inside. "Ohhh fuck....I love your tongue in my ass hole Chandler!," she exclaimed as she buried her head in the couch, her hands gripping the leather of the couch tightly "oh god that's it.....plephhh." Her words became muffled and incoherent partly because of her deeply head buried head on the couch and partly because of her continuous moaning.

"You like it huh?," he replied slightly pleased with himself "well get a load of this..." as he let his tongue travel along the length of her ass crack and then flick across the soft wet skin of her pussy.

"Oh god!," she felt her body tremble as his tongue flicked across the soft outer skin only once, but enough to leave her breathless and enough for her to desperately want more "please don't stop....please...."

Her tone of voice had a hint of pleading as it resounded in his ears but for once he decided not to listen to her, not to let her take control. Chandler's hand slowly stroked his cock as watched Rachel's near naked body in front of him, her head buried in the couch with her bare ass and her quivering pussy thrust into the air just waiting for him, waiting for him to pleasure her.

He moved forward slightly, placing his hands on her ass he slid his cock into her pussy thrusting the full length of his shaft inside her before he began pumping. His upper body bent over hers providing him with a position of greater leverage and power as he slid his manhood into her wet hole at almost brutal pace.

She was woefully unprepared, totally caught off guard as he plunged the full length of his shaft into her, feeling as if she had been punched in the stomach as all the oxygen was knocked out of her lungs in an instant. Rachel's lips formed an O shape but at first no sound came out, her body taking a while to regain her composure and equilibrium as he fucked her like a madman.

"Oh shit...!" Her almost ear piercing cry surprised even her as she could feel the closeness of his body as it rubbed against her backside providing another sensual and erotic dimension to this collision of naked bodies.

Chandler's breathing was now in short, rapid bursts as he slammed his cock into her pussy with no let up, his hands now roaming her body at will, sliding around under her top.

"Who's in control now huh?" he exclaimed with a smirk on his face as his upper body bent over closer to hers, their bodies now rubbing and grinding together as he used his feet and legs as a springboard to increase the power of each his thrusts. The smell of sweat mixed with that of her perfume wafting into his nostrils as their two bodies collided with a loud 'slap' with every stroke.

________________________________________________________________________________

Monica Geller closed her eyes allowing the cacophony of groans, moans and shouts of pleasure coming from the confines of the apartment resound inside her head, overwhelming her senses and controlling all her actions. Her near naked body was now slumped against the kitchen counter, her panties and slacks located around her ankles as her right hand pumped in frequent rapid bursts into her pussy, a continuous stream of loud groans slipping from her lips. The white top she had put on this morning and had, as always, tried to keep spotless all day was now lying on the floor next to her keeping company with her bra.

Her eyes suddenly fluttered open as she felt her body nearly slide to the floor as her legs buckled underneath her causing her to grab onto the counter with one hand. She sucked in huge gulps of air as her hand slipped from between her legs, her body trembling uncontrollably as she cast her eyes around the apartment. Joey was still pumping madly away into the woman, who now seemed only held aloft by one hand wrapped around his neck plus one of his hands supporting her leg. She seemed to be on the verge of dropping to the floor leaning at an angle of nearly forty five degrees as his cock still pumped rapidly into her pussy. Monica noticed that the woman was now topless somehow losing her bra and blouse which were scattered haphazardly on the floor nearby.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers