Friends, Lovers and Much More

Story Info
Good friends become great lovers.
6.9k words
4.71
98.6k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,887 Followers

He was making the rounds of the office Christmas party attending to the needs of the employees. He was not the senior person present but he was the unofficial host since he had put the gathering together. He found Susan retrieving her mid-thigh length rabbit fur jacket from the coat closet.

"Hey Susan! Are you leaving? Is there anything I can do for you?"

Susan did not work for him but they consulted often. She was an absolute wiz at her job, so much so that the corporation had flown her around to all of its offices to train her counterparts. She was also the motivation for numerous bulges in the pants of men who visited the office. It had been the same for those who had to work around Susan everyday, but they had gotten over it. She was so blasted sharp and efficient that one could not forget but at least get used to her raw sex appeal.

Susan was cute rather than beautiful. Her innate eroticism came as much from the way she carried her self---her style---rather than simply from her physical attributes. She certainly had a body that turned heads. She wore no makeup and had a full head of light brown curls that probably had never felt a curling iron. He had overheard her telling some other women in the break room that she washed it every day and just let it dry. Wide set brown eyes and a slightly turned up nose completed the picture above the neck. She had a wicked little smile---almost lascivious---but eminently playful---if she liked you or if your actions pleased her.

Tonight she was wearing a teal blue silk evening dress cut just above the knees. Her heels would have been beyond the limit of graceful balance for most women, easily adding several inches to her height and giving her an almost statuesque appearance. The pumps perfectly tightened her exceptional calves making an already long legged woman appear more so. Her small, firm breasts were sensually caressed by the fine silk brocade. The understated turquoise jewelry was in perfect harmony. Sadly, the sumptuous fur she had just donned in preparation for the harsh New England winter winds concealed her most charming asset.

In his opinion---and in the opinion of ever man who had ever seen her—Susan had a behind to die for. It was reminiscent of the old joke, "You hate to see her leave but you love to watch her go". Standing still it was a great butt. When she purposefully perambulated around the office in the efficient performance of her duties it became something more as her sumptuous young thighs and muscular young hips worked in perfect sync.

While Susan's physical attributes and sassy manner spoke of sex and often prompted regrettably suggestive comments from the men she encountered, no one that he was aware of had ever tapped her treasures. She could deflate a rising boner with parsimonious verbiage. Make a pass and expect a put down. It will be quick, sharp and just a little painful. Most men learned not to try that tact on a second occasion.

He had never made a pass or suggestive comment. He was as obsessed with this young woman as any other man but he always kept it under wraps. They had become friends---work friends. He treated her respectfully just as he treated everyone else in the office---particularly the attractive young women like Susan. She had over time found more excuses to consult with him. She would often stop by his office to chat about some upcoming project. He doubted that she really needed his input or assistance. He had become very happy that she had chosen to request it. Five minutes chatting with Susan put a smile on the entire day, no matter how rotten it had been or might become.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" He had asked. She had responded immediately.

"Bill, if your little wife wasn't here I could come up with several suggestions."

This was completely uncharted territory. Her response had hit him like a Mack truck. It wasn't a subtle pass, it was a clearly expressed invitation. Had she had a couple of drinks and said something she would regret Monday morning? He was close enough to her to note no smell of booze on her breath. He drink glass appeared to be filled with soda. He recovered his senses and decided to respond in kind.

"Susan, let's get hypothetical for a moment. If my annoying little wife suddenly disappeared, what sort of actions would you pursue?"

Quickly glancing around to ensure that they were alone in the cloak room, Susan moved in quickly, kissing his lips and probing his mouth with her talented tongue. Still holding her drink in one hand, she allowed the other hand to drop to his groin and softly stroked his now engorged organ.

"Do you really want me to tell you, or would rather just let your imagination run wild?" Susan replied, ending the kiss and stepping back to a respectable distance before others entered the room.

"My imagination is already racing; why don't you fill in the blanks for me."

Susan moved to his side so that she could speak into his ear at a level that only he would be able to hear. Anyone passing them, knowing that both had virtuous reputations as it applied to office romance might have assumed they were simply talking about work things. Susan's words brought him to the verge of delirium.

"I like to begin by sucking my man's cock. It relieves the tension and ensures that he'll be able to do himself proud later on. Your cock felt very nice---hard, long and fat---the way I like 'em. Is your little wifey a good cock sucker? She couldn't be as good as I am. I'm the best there is."

"No Susan, in ten years of marriage she has yet to give a decent blow job. I supposed you'd expect me to return the oral favor?" He said, getting into the lewd exchange.

"If you didn't I'd kick your ass out. Do you like eating pussy, Bill? Do you think you could service my wet little quim to my satisfaction?"

"I've received good reviews in that area over the years. And yes, I'd love to make you cum with my mouth."

"So Bill, what happens then? Assuming a nice long tongue bath of my hard little clit, I'm hoping you'd be ready for the next event."

"Your ass, baby. I really want to kiss your ass."

Kiss it, Bill? Whatever do you mean?"

"I want to rim your tight little crinkle with my mouth and fuck your tender little hole with my hard tongue."

"What else do you want to put in there, Bill? Your fingers---your stiff cock? Are you an anal freak, Bill? Do you want to sodomize me, Bill? Do you want to ravage my luscious little butt with your big cock?" She took a sip of her drink. "If you make my pussy happy---and if you can get it up again---I'll let you do my back door---fair enough?"

"I have remarkable recovery powers, Susan. Don't promise something you don't plan to deliver."

"I was counting on it Bill. But, since your little wife is in the picture, I think we're both just talking here---as hot as the talk has been. I've never seen a hint of your dark side before; I like it---a lot."

It was time to call her bluff. "Susan, tomorrow mornings, Saturday, I'll be dropping my wife and two children off at Logan at 7:00 AM. She's taking the kids and going to her folks for two weeks---probably longer. We don't have a lot of sex. I already told you she can't suck cock. Her pussy isn't very tight and she hasn't let me in her ass in a very long time. Last week my neighbor and I caught our respective wives in a very erotic sixty-nine. Pamela and I have been drifting apart for years—staying together for the children."

Susan responded with a mixture of surprise and contemplation. This was more than just fucking around with a married man who had no intention of leaving his wife. Bill was the only man she had met had in quite a while that she seriously wanted to slip between the sheets with. A relationship---other than purely carnal---was never remotely in her plans. If divorce was on the front burner, that made Bill ultimately unattached and available.

Maybe she needed to back off. She liked this man and he obviously liked her. They respected each other and had become friends over the almost two years they had worked together. She could fall for him and vice versa. That could be messy. She was looking for a fuck not a husband.

"Susan, you know where I live. You came to the party I had at my house a couple of months ago. It's no more than ten or fifteen minutes from your house. I'm going to cook breakfast for two---plates on the table at 9:00 AM. If our recent conversation was something more than face to face phone sex---join me for breakfast. What do you say?"

As the room had cleared she again moved in and kissed him. It was a wet, warm, soft and probing kiss. She ran her hands over his tight buttocks. He was only eight years older than she was. Their back grounds, their education and their socioeconomic status were very different. She was always in control. She would sleep on it. She was pretty sure she'd fuck him---and then make it clear that it didn't go beyond a simple screw.

"Let me sleep on it. I'll call you by 9:00 AM if I'm not going to be there."

Susan kissed Bill again, very quickly and left the building. Bill went back to gather his annoying wife and head home for another night in the guest room. At least he could jerk off in there with no fear of interruption. With the vision of Susan's amazing body filling his senses he wouldn't need a magazine to become aroused.

His wife started to get amorous on the ride home. A combination of too much alcohol, guilt and some last desperate attempt to save the long ago dead marriage had her stroking his cock in the car. Maybe she was just horny since the neighbor's wife had left for a similar hiatus to the one in her future a week earlier. His wife was an attractive woman. She came easily when he ate her sweet pussy. What the fuck, he thought to himself. I've got a boner that won't go away.

After he drove the sitter the few short houses down the street to her home he returned to find his still reasonably appealing wife naked on the guest room bed, stroking her clit with one hand as she lewdly spread her fat labia with the other. She wouldn't try to suck his cock; they'd both long since given up on that. She had nice tits, maybe he'd just jerk off on them; she didn't like cum on her face but got motivated by a good tittie fuck. He was not interested in her pussy; she was one of those women who just would lie there as if to say, "Aren't you done yet?"

His conversation with Susan had him harder than he had been in a long time. His wife of ten years had once tolerated, and then come to enjoy having her little sphincter opened up. She'd always needed a few drinks to give up her ass, but once he got inside her canal she'd moan and buck like a bitch in heat, often cumming when he did---albeit with a little finger work of her own. Her little back hole was made to have a cock in it. She'd never complained of initial pain, didn't need lubrication past a little saliva and quickly could adapt to the invasion. She gotten involved in some radical woman's group and had decided that anal sex was all about male domination. That had been several years before.

As if reading his mind, she thrust her average ass forward exposing her crinkled little entrance and began to lewdly work the tip of a finger inside the tight passage. She was going to give up her most interesting hole. He didn't really care why.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He was going to make her ask for it. "Where do you want it Pamela? Tell me were you want this cock." He said as he removed the last of his clothing.

"I want you to fuck me. You can fuck me anyway---anywhere---you want to. I know you, you sick mother fucker. I know where you want to put your stiff prick."

"Ask for it Pamela, or go back to your bedroom. Tell me---no beg me."

"In my ass, Bill. In my ass. Fuck me up the ass. I want it there."

With few preliminaries, he moved up on his knees between her obscenely spread thighs. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance to the intended orifice. As the head passed through the minimal resistance of her anal barrier, he slowly jammed his tool to its limit. This was hardly a love fuck. He wanted to get off. Her buttery insides ensured that outcome. He expected to cum quickly. It had been several years since he had enjoyed his wife's tight little hole---or any other woman's for that matter.

He was thinking of Susan. He lasted far longer than he had expected---longer than he had wanted to. He lasted more than long enough to get his soon to be former wife over the edge, and quite probably longer than she wanted him to once she had been satisfied. She had the, "hurry up and get it over with" look.

As he felt his juice rising, he pulled out of her behind and jerked the massive load that had accumulated for a couple of weeks all over her face. She hated that; this was quite probably the first time he had intentionally done so in ten years---and would certainly be the last time. As her mouth opened in surprise he jammed the head of his cock inside ignoring the grating abrasion of her teeth.

"Clean it cunt." He said, with a total absence of emotion.

She made a half assed effort before releasing his cock, turning her head, rolling off the bed and rushing out of the room. He was pretty sure that they would never fuck in any manner ever again.

After she left tomorrow, lawyers would do the talking. He hoped they could keep it amiable for the sake of the children. She had admitted that her attraction to members of the same sex had become her dominant sexual motivation. She had a good education and almost as good a job as he did.

The divorce would occur in a state that treated fathers with more respect than many did. The failure of the nuptials had never been angry; they didn't hate each other and probably could under the right circumstances be friends. It was a very conservative state and she had cheated---and cheated with another woman. Any decent divorce attorney would tell her to work it out to her best advantage and not expect a judge to be particularly sympathetic---in a state that still had laws on the books against any form of homosexual activity. Hell, what they had just done was illegal. There was no expectation that either of them would get hosed. She loved their two kids and knew that he was a very good father. She would not do something stupid that might harm them---nor would he.

As Bill returned to the house the next morning he thought about what the day might bring. He did all the prep work necessary but decided not to cook anything until the phone rang. He absolutely knew the phone would ring. It had just been talk. Susan was not coming. He was wrong.

At five minutes passed nine, he heard the soft tap on the kitchen door at the side of the house. Other than the evening dress she had worn the night before, Bill had never seen Susan in anything other than business attire---office casual had not been invented yet. She was not dressed for seduction but with her supple young frame it would have been impossible to garb her in anything that hid the delicious bumps and curves of her young body.

"What's on the breakfast menu, chief?" She said, flashing her perfect smile and tossing her natural curls.

"I'm taking orders right now; you get to choose."

They both decided on an omelet with everything but the kitchen sink. It was cold in New England at this time of year. Susan was wearing jeans, not poured into them but jeans that perfectly displayed his most favorite feature, her sumptuous little back side. Her top was a soft cashmere sweater, bra-less he thought; the supple fabric clung to the contour of her perfect little breasts. As they sat down to enjoy the feast that they had worked together to prepare, Susan fixed her gaze on him with those soft brown eyes. She was not the seductress this morning. The smile was not her usual sassy bordering on wicked. She looked younger than he had recalled.

"I almost called to cancel." She began. "I've been freezing my little butt off at the pay phone at the Speedy Mart down the street. I'm pretty sure what we're thinking about doing here is not very smart---but I never turn down free breakfast."

"Talk to me Susan. Blame last evening on alcohol, if you like. Look, we like each other. We respect each other. We amuse each other. I enjoy having you as my friend. Like every other man on the face of the earth I'd love to jump your bones."

"Well, that's the heart of the problem---not the jumping my bones part---I'm sure I'd very much enjoy that. Once we do that we cross a very major bridge---it's hard to go back." Her tone changed as she became more serious.

"Look, Bill, I like you---I like you a lot. You've never made a pass at me---it was like throwing down the gauntlet. I just had to get your dick hard at least once. I believe I succeeded. It was easier when I thought you were unavailable---married---than it became when you dropped that bomb shell." She paused to take a bite of food and continued.

"Bill." She said softly. "I'm not looking for a husband, let alone a relationship. Relationships get messy. My track record in that department is abysmal. I don't work for you, but we do work together. I have a bad feeling that if we jumped in the sack and did the nasty, things would change at the office. Then we'd want to do it again and then again---and that smells an awful lot like a relationship."

"Are you ever planning to get married---have a family---Susan?"

"Sure. When I'm thirty, two years from now, I'll pursue that possibility seriously. What are you, thirty-six? Yea, I think you told me." She returned to the omelet.

"So, if I realized that I had serious designs on you, wanted to have a relationship with you---or more---I should just come back in two years and take my place in line?"

Letting her control slip just for an instant, Susan responded. "If you were still interested by then, I'd probably give you a low number---move you up near the front of the line."

She was back in control again. "Hell you don't even know if I'm any good in bed? Suppose I'm a crappy piece of ass? You make four times what I do. You work for a salary---I get paid by the hour. I went to junior college then completed my degree at a community college in night school. You have an education---and an MBA---from one of the top schools in the nation. My parents are as blue collar as two people can be---yours are probably professionals."

It was his turn. "It took me ten years to get that education, most of it in night school under the GI Bill. My parents were neither white collar nor blue collar. My dad owned a farm and taught school. My mother sold real estate and ran a little marginal gift shop. What I make versus what you make has no relationship whatsoever to our respective value to our company. If you weren't there tomorrow the place would crumble. If I wasn't there, they'd promote someone to take my place and few would notice any change."

He paused to sip his coffee, then continued. "Look, Susan. I'm not looking for a wife at the moment---I've still got one that I need to get rid of. It should be reasonably amiable but these things tend to take a few months to work out and become official. I'm not looking for a part time mommy for my kids. Pamela and I will not be doing anything to hurt them. Am I looking for something---ultimately---that looks, smells and feels like a relationship? Hell yes! Would I like that relationship to be with someone I like and respect? Damned right. Would it help if she was a hot little minx that fucked my brains out night and day? It sure as hell wouldn't hurt."

"You're a dangerous, dangerous man, Bill. You're cute as hell and one of the really good guys in this world. I could fall for you very easily. You're already falling for me, I can feel it. If we get physical, it's just going to get worse."

"Or better." He said interrupting.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,887 Followers
12