Friends: More Sex-Ed for Chandler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
295 Followers

Chandler collapsed back into the bed.

Monica massaged his cock and balls, coaxing out several more weak spurts. A drop of cum fell from her cheek to join what was oozing down her hand. She slowed her jacking, and smeared his softening cock with the jizz.

"Oh, wow!" was all he could say.

Monica smiled, "I take it that you liked it."

"Oh wow," he repeated.

"Good," she said, as she licked her lips, drawing in what her tongue could find. Then she grabbed the towel, wiped her face and hand, then his rod.

"Believe me, compared to the orgasm you gave me... I probably owe you two of these."

"Okay," he said. Monica giggled. Chandler went on, "I'll take a raincheck."

She laughed again. "All right, I'll owe you one."

"I'm afraid I'm going to need something in writing," Chandler teased.

Monica gave him a look of good-natured suspicion. Then she went to her desk, pulled out a piece of flowered stationary, and scribbled something on it. She folded it once and returned to the bed to give it to Chandler. He opened it.

At the top, in large letters was, "I. O. U." with words below it.

"This entitles Chandler Bing to one (1) blowjob/facial from Monica Geller. Good for one year from today's date."

It was dated and signed, "Monica".

"Well, I won't need a year to use this," he smiled.

She flopped down next to him and cuddled in close.

"No, Chandler Bing, I bet you won't."

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
295 Followers
12