Friends Need a Favor Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up between Mike and Jen.
7.1k words
4.14
38.9k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up dazed and confused. Memories of the previous night came back one by one. I had visited George and Jen. We ate a nice meal together, and drank a little more wine than we probably should have. They had offered me to move in with them until I could find a place. They had been tense about something. Something to do with family.

With that last thought, it all flooded back in a flash. They had actually asked me to get Jen pregnant. The buzz from the wine gone, the uncertainty I had felt last night came back stronger than ever. I rolled out of the bed fast, and stood up weakly. Could I go through with this? I did agree to it last night. But that was while drunk. Would they even let me go back on my word? I could think it over properly driving home to get some of the things I needed if I were moving in with them.

Jen had said something about George leaving early. Clearly that was an invitation to continue the fun. Problem was I didn't know if I could so early in the morning, or if I even wanted to in this state. Looking at my watch it was only seven thirty. Hoping early on a Saturday meant nine rather than seven or earlier I tried to sneak out of the guest room to look for my clothes. I was still completely naked and they weren't in my room.

"Hey Mike! Do you want to start with breakfast or me?" Jen called out from her and George's bedroom.

She was sitting in her panties, relaxed on the bed, like she had been waiting for me in a while.

"There goes my chance to sneak out to my car to think," I thought.

"I think I'll start with breakfast if you don't mind. You were right about me not being able to walk this morning," I answered with a weak smile.

She looked slightly disappointed for a moment, but then she stood up with a smile and walked over and said "Yeah, that might be a good idea. I'm guessing you have a lot of questions right about now."

"I do, it feels like my brain has been working overtime while I slept. Considering I only got like four hours that's probably a good thing," I said

Seeing her smile and in a good mood helped relieve some of my worries.

When she reached me, she gave me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. She walked down the stairs with a spring in her step like. I followed as best as I could, but having weak legs, the stairs took longer than it should have for a man in his late twenties.

Reaching the kitchen I saw her standing over at the stove making bacon and scrambled eggs, a plate with toast already on the table. She looked back at me and asked "Could you grab some juice and plates?"

"Sure. Where are my clothes? I'm feeling a little exposed here," I said.

"I'll be keeping them in a safe place until you've fucked me on the counter. So if you don't want to drive home naked I suggest you get yourself ready," she answered in a teasing voice.

She looked down at my semi erect cock and continued on with a smile "Looks like we are halfway there already."

"My lower half sure is itching to go, but the rest of me is screaming in protest, I'm sad to say."

I sat down at the small table, placing the juice and plates on the table. Having exerted what felt like the rest of my strength I lay down my head on the table at an angle so I could watch Jen cook. Damn she looked beautiful, but I felt cheated since she got to wear panties and an apron, while I was completely naked. She was humming happily and moving her hips from side to side in a slow seductive way. My worries disappeared completely seeing her genuine happiness and I started to doze off, relaxed and calm.

I had almost fallen asleep, and my cock had calmed down, when she came over with the bacon and eggs and sat down opposite me. She handed me a plate and filled my glass with juice, then looked at me expectantly. When I didn't say anything she took the initiative.

"So Mike, let's get the obvious question out of the way. I'm guessing you want to know why I just gave you blowjobs last night if the goal is to get me pregnant," she said.

"Yeah, the thought had crossed my mind, but I didn't dare stop you. You seemed rather aggressive and determined to have your way with me," I said, and then asked, "So why did you insist on just blowjobs last night?"

"Well, the goal of getting me pregnant is only half right. If you don't remember, George did say we should have fun with it, so no rush. I also wanted to give George one last chance to change his mind. I didn't tell him I only gave you blowjobs right when I came to bed. So I guess an update to the mission at hand is in order. Priority number one, have fun with it. Priority number two, have lots and lots of sex until I'm pregnant. Priority number three, tease and torture you until you go insane," she said with a seductive smile.

Instantly my cock began to rise again.

"Okay, any chance we can skip the torture and teasing and just relax while working on the first two goals?" I asked hopeful.

"You are gonna regret you said that. I'll have to bump up the teasing to priority number one now."

"Oh god, you really are a tease. If you keep this up you'll have me running for my life by this time next week."

"As if you have a chance of escaping me, it'll be a long time before I let you leave this house," she said with fake menace in her voice.

I laughed nervously; a little worried she might actually be serious. "I need to find a way to get the upper hand here or I might just go into a sex coma," I thought to myself.

I focused my attention on my breakfast to buy me some time to collect my thoughts. Jen was just sitting there looking at me relaxed, anticipating my next question.

"George mentioned last night that he wasn't sure if he would want to watch us have sex. Does that mean we will keep the fun in the bedroom?" I asked.

"We talked a little about it this morning actually. When he heard I had only given you blowjobs, he said he would like to be there the first time you cum inside me, so as much as I would love for you to fuck me on the counter right now, we'll have to wait till he gets home. Depending on how it goes, we will either have to settle for fucking when he isn't home, but if he doesn't mind we can fuck like rabbits whenever and wherever we want. Personally I hope it's the latter, but I think you'll agree George has already given us more leeway than we could possible expect from him."

"I completely agree. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I can pretty much fuck you whenever I'm horny," I said. "So, if we aren't fucking before George comes home, what was up with you trying to seduce me this morning?"

"I told you, part of our goals is to have fun and torture you as much as possible."

"Can I at least have my clothes back then?" I asked.

"Nope, Amy will come and bring you your clothes and the other stuff you need," Jen answered. "But you don't get to wear clothes until lunch. I want to get a good view of my toy"

"Erm... Won't that make it pretty obvious what we are doing?" I asked.

"She already knows Mike; we cleared it with her first before asking you. Ex-wife or not you were still living together. She was actually quite intrigued with the idea, she might just join us in the future a she has now lost her fuck buddy," Jen said.

"Oh wow. Do you have any other surprises in store for me, or will I get a chance to get acclimated to this new environment?" I asked.

"Oh we have plenty, and they are good ones too. But we'll give you some time to adjust to living with us," she said with a look of glimmer in her eyes.

The memory of George telling me what to watch out for entered my mind. This was getting dangerous; George had warned me about that look. Time to find a way to escape before this gets out of hand.

"I...Err...I need to...Um..." I started but she interrupted me.

"Getting scared Mike?"

"Yeah, kinda. George did warn me about what happens when you get that glimmer in your eyes," I said nervously.

"Don't worry, but you better get going before I change my mind. Go take a shower and I'll go calm myself down," she said, and winked.

Still weak in the legs I hurried off as fast as possible, but my cock was trying it's best to get me to go back. I needed a cold shower more than I ever had before in my life.

The cold water falling with heavy drips helped me to calm down a bit, but flashes of memories from last night kept popping into my head. Her taste when we were in the 69 position, the way she stared into my eyes with those piercing blue eyes while teasing the head of my cock. The way she played with my cum to taste it thoroughly. The way she hummed with satisfaction of a job well done after my orgasms. The way she massaged my cock back to hard gently with her hands, while her tongue were idly teasing my nipples.

In spite of the cold water, my cock went semi hard, then relaxed a bit with each passing memory. At last I managed to put the thoughts out of my head for a while and started thinking about what I had to do today. I needed to schedule an appointment with my doctor; I wanted to ask Amy exactly how much she knew, and try to get some extra information out of her if she had it. And last but most important, I had to prepare myself mentally for having sex with Georges wife with him sitting next to us watching. After what Jen told me he seemed to be okay with everything, but there are no guarantees once you actually see something. I felt a lot pressure to perform well tonight. The thought of being able to have sex with Jen anywhere and anytime in the house excited me.

And there goes my cock again rising to full mast. "Oh well" I thought. It would just have to enjoy itself while I showered. I was starting to shiver from the cold water, so I turned up the temperature and started scrubbing shampoo into my hair. I picked up the bar of soap and started to wash my body paying extra attention to my groin. It was actually quite helpful for it to be standing at full mast for this activity.

Getting out of the shower I dried myself off, and walked out of the bathroom naked to see if Amy had arrived yet. I heard voices from the living room and entering it I saw Jen and Amy talking animatedly about last night, down to every last detail.

"Hey ladies, I didn't think you were the type to kiss and tell," I said with a broad grin.

"It's only fair, Amy has told me so much about your sex life, and it's only fair she gets to hear about ours," Jen said. "And you should be careful walking around full mast around me," she said, and then went back to talking with Amy.

Deciding not to interrupt them and give them some privacy if they wanted it, I went up to the quest room and just relaxed on the bed. I'm not sure if it had been ten minutes or an hour, time seemed to have passed by with irregular speed, but suddenly Amy stood at the door looking tired.

"Do you mind if I join you for a nap? Jen went shopping and I'm tired from getting up so early. And you looked pretty tired earlier too," Amy said.

"I guess, but will we just be sleeping or is this going to be like all the other times we've had 'naps' together?" I asked.

"Just sleeping today, you have a big job ahead of you tonight and from what I heard about last night you need to save up some strength."

"Right you are my lady. Get over here and under the covers then before I change my mind," I said relaxed.

The bed was a single person bed so we were lying very close, spooning. Memories of our past 'naps' we had over the years kept intruding in my mind just as the memories about Jen had done so in the shower, and my cock reacted accordingly. I think Amy felt it as she giggled a little before settling down and falling asleep. Listening to her breathing I fell asleep not long after.

It felt like being transported to a simpler time where the biggest worry was about arriving late for work after Amy had convinced me to go for a morning quickie, not coming to terms with trying to get my friends wife pregnant, the fact that he knew and wanted to watch. And on top of that, my Ex-wife knew about it and had expressed an interest in perhaps joining the fun.

When I woke up Amy was gone, but my bedroom had a few travel bags with what I assumed was most of my clothes. I walked down to the kitchen and saw Jen eating lunch, and Amy nowhere in sight.

"Did Amy go home?" I asked.

"Just for a little bit, she's coming to see the show tonight," Jen said.

"Since you are eating lunch I'll go put on some clothes, I'll be right back," I said.

"Come have lunch with me first," Jen said.

I sat down at the table and we started talking relaxed. I was glad that we could still talk like friends, and not about sex sex sex all the time like we had earlier this morning. Knowing our friendship wasn't in danger put me at ease.

"You still work in advertising Jen?"

"Yes, my team just lost a few people though. Two got scouted by another agency, one moved to another city with his wife and the fourth quit. All in the span of three weeks," Jen said.

"Wow, so work is pretty much a disaster zone right now?" I asked.

"A little yeah, luckily we finished up a big project just before people left so we are just working on some small stuff right now. If the team had still been full I could have worked much less in this downtime, but alas fate decided otherwise. At least I still get to do most of my work from home as team leader, I just have to go into the office a few times a week to check up on things," Jen said.

"Are you still in charge of the IT infrastructure at your company?" Jen asked.

"For now yes, I'm thinking of switching to another company though; I had to fire three people a month ago because the company isn't doing so well. I don't want to have to do something like that again" I replied. "Do you want to help me unpack or do you need to get some work done?" I asked her.

"I would love to, but I have a few things I need to take care off first. I'm not sure when I'll be done," Jen said.

"No problem. I'd better get started then, thanks for lunch," I said and left.

Starting to unpack I ran into a little problem; there wasn't enough room in the closet for all my clothes. And I knew it would get even worse if, Amy brought my suits and shirts for work, later. I didn't want to disturb Jen with it while she was working, so I packed half my clothes back into the bags and sat down satisfied with half a job well done. Remembering I still hadn't called my doctor yet I looked down at my watch and saw I should have called an hour ago as his phone hours had passed.

Putting on a pair of old shorts and a t-shirt I walked down into the living room and watched some TV until Amy came back. She did indeed come with most of my work clothes, as well as my laptop, toiletries and some decorating items for my room.

"Hey Amy, do we still have that old closet at home we aren't using anymore?" I asked.

"I think so, why?" she replied.

"The closet in the guestroom doesn't have room for all my clothes, I was thinking of taking the old closet and put it in there."

"Do you want help Mike?" She asked.

"If you don't mind, I've wanted to talk with you anyway," I said.

We got into her car; mine still parked in the driveway, and drove home talking while driving.

"So, Jen said you knew about this before I did?" I said.

"I did but what about it?" Amy asked.

"I'm just curious why you didn't tell me about it when they approached you?" I said.

"I didn't want to betray their trust, and at first I didn't know how I felt about it either," she said, then continued on "I mean, we ended our marriage on good terms with both of us agreeing to it, but even so it's hard to see an ex start having sex with someone else."

"I see your point. I'm still not sure how to feel about the whole thing. It feels like I'm flip flopping between loving it and worrying about the consequences all the time. When I see how happy Jen looks, I wonder how I ever could consider backing out, but when I'm alone I do worry a lot about George and her," I said.

"I was worried about that too before I agreed. Well, agreed isn't the right word, I guess jumping on board is a more apt description," Amy said.

"What changed your mind?" I asked.

"The fact that I could tell how much they love each other and both want kids desperately. I was one of the few they told that George was sterile when they first found out. Needless to say they were devastated. Do you remember those two weeks where we didn't see or hear from them at all?" Amy asked.

"Now that you mention it, I do," I said.

"Well, after those two weeks they approached me about the idea. They didn't look like themselves at all, it was so sad to see. I gave them a tentative yes like I'm told you gave them last night and their faces shone with happiness. That pretty much removed any doubt I had," she said.

"You haven't had any doubt after?" I asked.

"None at all, you aren't thinking of going back on your word are you? They will never forgive you if you give them hope, and then take it away from them," Amy said.

"I know, and I won't. But it's still nice having someone to talk about it with. I hope you won't feel weird about talking about it in the future, as a sort of confidant. I can't go back on my word and I don't think I even want to, and that notion scares me a little. Since neither of us seemed to enjoy swinging when we tried it, it's hard for me to wrap my mind around sleeping with a friend's wife, permission or not," I said.

"I think maybe the two of us are a little strange when it comes to things like that. As far as I know people as horny as we are don't feel as bad about cheating as we do," Amy said.

"I guess. I've just never understood the desire to be with someone you don't love, and I can't understand how you would ever fall in love with someone else when you are already in love," I replied.

"Did Jen mention I might want to join in from time to time?" Amy asked.

"She did, will that include George so it becomes a foursome?" I asked.

"I hadn't really thought about that. If he wants to I'm all for it, but I do want to try sharing you with just another woman, without us being married. The marriage part really killed it for me when were tried swinging," Amy said.

"Yeah, that's why I asked. Without the weight of marriage I think it would be hot to see you have sex with someone else. But yeah, it's up to George and Jen really. Their marriage, their decision," I said.

"Do you miss being married? I mean nothing really changed much at home, other than we had a little less sex, started to look for places to live and stopped wearing our wedding rings," Amy asked.

"That's an interesting question. I think it's the marriage ring I miss the most, there's something reassuring about seeing it on your finger when you look down, if you know what I mean?" I said.

"I know exactly what you mean. For the first two weeks I kept accidently putting it back on every morning after taking it off when I noticed it the previous day," she said.

"I did the same thing until I bought a small box to keep it in. Would it be weird if I turned the box into a sort of shrine until I get a girlfriend or get married?" I asked.

"Maybe a little, but I like the idea. We could build identical shrines just to complete the strangeness of not much changing after getting a divorce. In a strange way it feels more relaxing being together now than when we were married," she said.

"I like that idea of a pair of shrines. And yeah, being friends instead of married seems a lot easier. I do miss our early married years though," I said.

"So do I, but I guess that's what they call the honeymoon period. Ours just lasted a long time," she said.

We were almost home so we drove the last few miles in silence just thinking. It took a while to carry the closet out of the basement, and to load it up into the trailer. We were both sweating a lot so we decided to take a shower together, just to play. No sex though, we both agreed I'd better save up energy for tonight.

12