Friends: New Year's Eve After-Party

Story Info
Four Friends make the best of a lousy New Year's.
2.8k words
4.51
105.1k
14

Part 23 of the 36 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers

Friends: Deleted Scenes - The New Year's Eve After-party Party

The New Year's Eve party had ended a short while before, and already all the guests had left, including Ross and Phoebe. Chandler and Joey sat at the kitchen table as Monica cleaned up the apartment.

"This New Year's Eve SUCKED!" Rachel complained as she sat on the couch. Everyone mumbled their agreement as she continued. "I was going to spend a romantic evening with Paolo, making love to him... and the asshole didn't even show up."

"Tell me about it," Monica agreed. "I bought this dress thinking I'd get SOME guy at the party to sleep with me. But nothing! Am I THAT hideous in this?"

Both Chandler and Joey disagreed vocally. Monica wore an ivory, sleeveless, full length gown that hugged the curves of her body. Joey had been stealing glimpses of her all evening. The simple spaghetti straps that crisscrossed her back showed that she obviously was wearing no bra. As she flirted with a guy, if she was particularly attracted to him, Joey could see the slight bumps in the fabric over her nipples. Each time she walked past him, he gazed at her sexy legs, as each was revealed in turn by the high slit in the back of her dress.

"Well, um, here's an idea," he offered sheepishly. "How about if the four of us... you know..."

Everyone knew what he meant, and Chandler simply looked to the girls to see what their reaction would be. Monica was first to answer. "Maybe I've had too much wine, but... why not? No sense letting THIS bad boy go to waste," gesturing at her dress.

Chandler agreed, without trying to seem too enthusiastic, "Well, um, I don't see a reason NOT to..."

Everyone looked to Rachel. "Aw, hell, sure... I was wanting to get laid tonight anyway. If it can't be Paolo, it might as well be one of you two."

Chandler responded, "Somewhat insulting, but still quite arousing."

"Oh, you know what I mean," Rachel replied.

"So, uh, how to we, um... begin?" Chandler asked.

Monica joined Rachel on the couch. "Well, I always like a good 'hanger' in my mouth," she smiled and laughed. "How about you, Rach?"

"Yeah, I think I could do that," she said, provocatively.

Both girls knelt on the couch, facing the guys in the kitchen. "Bring 'em over, boys," Monica said, showing that the wine had made her a little drunk.

The guys stood and unzipped their pants, taking our their cocks. Both were already hard. Monica leaned forward, her face a few inches above the back of the couch, and opened her mouth. Joey walked over and placed his hard dick in Monica's mouth. She closed her lips around his shaft, but just knelt there, enticing him to slowly face-fuck her.

Chandler went to Rachel, who took his rod in her hand, and stroked it up and down. She put her mouth over the head and gently began sucking. "Ooohhh, " Chandler moaned, not having had a blow job in months.

But within a couple minutes, Rachel stopped. "I'm sorry, Chandler, I just can't do this."

Monica and Joey paused. Joey asked, "Is this all a little too weird for ya, Rach?"

"Oh, hell no," she answered, "It's just that my lip still hurts from when that damn bitch tackled me to the ground at the airport tonight. I don't think I can suck anymore. It hurts too much."

Chandler replied, "Oh... well... how about I do all this for you instead?"

Monica chimed in, "A guy wants to go down on you, instead of the other way around... you take him up on it."

Rachel answered Chandler, smiling as best she could, "Yeah... ok, sweetie... thank you... I DO want to do this."

"Ya know, Rach," Monica suggested, "a little more of that wine, and your lip will probably stop hurting, too."

Chandler turned around and retrieved an open bottle of red wine and filled a glass. Rachel walked around the couch and he handed it to her. Leaning back against the sofa, she sipped it as Chandler went to his knees in front of her. He lifted the hem of her dark moss-green mini-dress and saw the tops of her black thigh-highs. Matching black lace panties veiled a nicely trimmed bush underneath. He slid his hands up her thighs and hooked his fingers over the sides of her panties and pulled them down to the floor. Chandler caressed Rachel's legs, from ankle to hip, enjoying the feel of the nylon.

By this time, Joey and Monica had resumed. He continued fucking her mouth, while holding her head. "Oh, yeah, Monica, that's incredible!" he said. The thought of Joey getting off in her mouth excited her more and she began sucking in earnest.

Chandler brushed a finger tip across Rachel's clit, sending a chill up her spine. He leaned in and began licking her. She held the hem of her dress up against her stomach, so she could watch. "Oh, Chandler, baby, that feels so good!"

She dribbled a bit of wine at the top of her trimmed puss, and it ran down to her lips. The tingle of the alcohol on her clit, combined with Chandler's licking was something she'd never felt before, and she liked it... a lot.

Joey stood to her side, and slightly in front of her. "Here Joe," she offered. He pulled out of Monica's mouth, and Rachel took his cock and dipped it in her wine glass. Joey pulled it out, and the end of his rod was coated in wine, dripping off the tip. Monica tried to catch it all in her mouth. Grabbing his cock, she licked all the wine from the shaft before plunging her mouth over the top. "Mmmm..." she commented, as best she could with her mouth full.

Rachel teased her, " 'Penis Merlot.' I bet that's a dish you've never had, huh, Chef Monica?"

"No," Monica replied, "But it's one that I'm going to be eating again," she joked as she licked all around Joey's thick cock. She grabbed a half-full wine glass from the table behind her and handed it to Joey. She sucked his cock, then balanced the head of his dick on her lower lip. Joey drizzled some wine down his shaft, and into her open mouth. She quickly swallowed, then licked the remaining wine off his rod.

Watching this, Rachel drank from her own glass. "Ya know, Rach," Joey reminded her, "my cock has been in that wine."

"Oh, I know, baby," she replied, taking another sip while locking his eyes in her own, "and maybe a little later your cock will be in ME." Joey chucked and gave her one of his "how YOU doin'" looks.

Chandler, meanwhile, was continuing to lick Rachel's pussy. "Mmmm..." Rachel moaned, "you have no idea how good that feels, Chandler." He took her clit in his lips and gently sucked on it. The pulsing sensation ran up Rachel's body and she tossed her head back, "Oh GOD! Yes!" She ran her fingers through her hair as she panted and whimpered, like a kitten. "Suck it... suck my little clit..." Chandler was holding her skirt up, and she watched her friend's face buried in her crotch. She loved what his lips and tongue were doing to her.

Rachel downed the rest of the wine in one swallow and dropped the glass on the floor. "I am SO ready to fuck," she announced.

Rachel grabbed the lapel of Joey's jacket. "Come on, Joey, fuck me."

That was Chandler and Monica's cue that their services were no longer required. Rachel led Joey to the coffee table in the living room. Her body danced as she hummed the sultry music that was playing in her head. They kissed and Rachel quickly undressed her friend. He reciprocated, as her sexy little dress hit the floor. She stood there only in strapless bra and thigh-highs, and soon the bra was on the floor, too.

Monica moved down the couch to Chandler. "So you need a little 'oral action'?" she asked teasingly, stroking his slightly limp cock.

Before he could answer, Monica moved around the couch and knelt in front of him. The head of his dick was in her mouth and she masturbated him as she sucked. Her blue eyes looked up at him, encouraging him to stiffen up. He caressed her cheek and the soft skin of her bare shoulders. He ran his fingertips through her shoulder-length black hair.

"Oh, Mon, you are so beautiful."

Soon he was rock hard, and she removed her mouth with a pop. "I'd say we're ready to go," she assessed.

She struggled against her long tight dress to get to her feet and Chandler helped her. "It's easy to go down in this dress, but not so easy to get up," she commented.

Chandler smirked, "Well, you going down in that dress made it easy for me to get up." She gave him a smile, and led him around the couch.

On the other side of the coffee table, Joey was licking Rachel's breasts as she stroked the rod that Monica had been sucking just a few minutes before. The sight aroused Monica even more.

She turned to face Chandler, a look of pure desire in her eyes. Her nipples had peaked the satin of her dress. She reached behind herself and spread the straps of her gown, easing each over a flawless shoulder. Chandler's eyes were riveted on her, as she lowered her dress in a slow sexy way - first, her perfect pert breasts, then her flat toned stomach, next her ivory satin garter belt and white silk stockings, and finally, the gown was in a crumpled heap at her ankles. She was pantyless, and her snatch was trimmed into a strip. She moved to Chandler and undressed him as she kissed him with all her lust.

Rachel had turned away from Joey and had bent over with her hands on the coffee table, to offer her pussy to him. Her 3-1/2" heels brought it to just the right height for a stand-up fuck. He was behind her, masturbating.

She looked over her shoulder, "Say, Sailor Joe, whatcha doin' back there? Hurry up and put that thing in me."

Joey put the head just in contact with her cunt. He moved it up and down, gently caressing her lips. She was very wet and very ready.

"Any time now, Big Boy," she teased him.

In one motion, Joey thrust his hips forward, and rammed his cock as deep into Rachel as it would go. His hips slapped the back of her legs.

Rachel gasped. Joey slowly rubbed her back as she caught her breath and swallowed hard.

"Do that to me again," she begged. Joey pulled out of her and penetrated her again, fast and hard. "FUCK! YES!" she screamed. "Nail me, Joey," Rachel directed, her teeth clenched.

Monica sat down on the end of the coffee table. Chandler knelt in front of her and kissed her neck. Then holding one of her breasts, he licking and sucking her nipple. Monica watched him, mouth open and panting.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

Monica laid back across the coffee table, ready to be entered. Rachel towered over her, resting her fingertips on either side of her friend. But neither woman seemed to notice the other.

Chandler took Monica's legs and hooked them over his shoulders. Her stiletto heels were just behind his ears. He held her stocking-clad legs as he slid into her. He fucked her slowly, even gently, as he kissed and licked her ankles. He loved the feel of the soft silk on his tongue. Monica closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of a cock sliding in and out of her. She caressed his arms... her legs... his chest... her abdomen... her breasts.

Joey was giving Rachel everything she was asking for. He pounded her pussy with each thrust, and she just begged for more. He grabbed a handful of her light brown locks, and jerked her head back.

"Yeah," she egged him on, "ride me rough and put me away wet, Cowboy! Come on, fuck me hard!" With each thrust, Rachel pounded her pussy back onto Joey's cock.

Monica was moaning deeply now, and Chandler shifted both of her legs to one shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her knees, holding her thighs tightly together. As he did this, he felt Monica's pussy lips tighten around his rod.

"God," she moaned, almost choking on the words, "do me, Chandler."

This was far better than the dildo she thought she'd have to use that night. Her orgasm grew closer, and she became aware of her roommate's breasts swaying above her head. Monica reached up and cupped them both, feeling hard nipples in her palms. Rachel hadn't noticed her friend's position until now.

"Yes, Monica," she panted, out of breath, "grab my tits, Mon. Grab 'em. Squeeze 'em."

Monica did as she was asked. Rachel continued directing Joey. "Fuck me, Joe, FUCK ME... slam that dick into me... harder.... HARDER.... I'm gonna cum... gonna cum... I'M CUMMING... I'M CUMMING," she screamed.

Chandler couldn't take any more of this. Watching Monica massaging Rachel's tits. Feeling his cock sliding in and out of Monica's wet pussy. Seeing her tight sexy body laying before him. He could feel an orgasm building, and he grabbed her hips and thrust into her one last time, as deeply as he could.

He shot his load deep into her cunt, and she began to climax. She released Rachel's breasts and grabbed the edge of the table by her head.

"Don't stop... keep going... keep going..." she whimpered.

Chandler started pumping her pussy again, and Monica's orgasm grew even more. She moaned loudly, "OOOOOoooohhh... fuck me, baby.... fuck me..."

Chandler kept thrusting deep into her and taking her higher and higher. Monica's eyes were closed and she could only mouth the words, "Don't stop... fuck me... please fuck me."

Her whole body was tense as she pushed the back of her knees against Chandler's shoulder, lifting her ass off the table. This created a whole new angle to be fucked and brought new pleasures to the soft folds of her pussy. She moaned loudly as she went over the top. "UUUUUuuhhhhhhnnnnnnn...."

Rachel knew that Joey was enjoying their nasty fuck, and she thought that a little more nastiness would make him cum.

"You like FUCKIN' me, Joe? Do you like screwing me like one of your little whore girlfriends? Huh? Come on, Joey, use me like a little fuck toy."

This spurred on his lust, and Rachel went on. "I know what YOU want. You want to cum on my face. Is that what you do to your girlfriends? Do you cum on their pretty faces? Do you want to cum on ME, Joey? I'll let you. I'll let you cum on me. I want you to cum on me."

Joey's stamina was impressive, but the chance to give his sexy friend a facial was more than he could stand. He pulled out of Rachel and she quickly turned and knelt in front of him. He masturbated as she drove him on.

"Come on, baby, cum on my face. I want to feel your hot cum on me. I want to taste it. Will you let me taste it? Will you, baby?"

Just then he came, and Rachel opened her mouth and tilted her head back, hoping to catch some. Joey shot the first spurt across her forehead and into her light brown hair. The second hit her eye and nose, and dribbled into her mouth. The remaining shots landed in her mouth and ran across her lower lip and down her chin.

She took her finger and guided as much of the cum into her mouth as she could, before grabbing a tissue and wiping her face.

The four friends stayed in the living room for a while. Rachel and Joey sat on the couch as Rachel slowly stroked his rod. Monica sat across Chandler's lap in the chair. She maneuvered his dick so that it was underneath her, coming up between her thighs and tight against her still wet clitoris. They kissed lovingly as he caressed her thigh. She clenched her thighs and gave his dick an almost imperceptible pulsing, to see how long she could keep him hard.

"Well," Rachel offered, "This certainly was an interesting New Years Eve."

"I think this should be some sort of tradition," Joey added.

"Well, you can't argue with that," Chandler agreed.

"Except," Monica smiled, "next year, we need to finish what we start. Chandler and Rachel need to do it... and I want to see what it's like riding the Italian Stallion."

"Baby," Joey replied, "You wear that dress and you can ride the Stallion any time you want."

"Hmmm, I'll remember that. Maybe I won't have to wait a year, then," she said, seductively.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers