Friend's Party

Story Info
Carol is taken by husband's friend.
2.4k words
4.05
278.2k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2wsxcft6
2wsxcft6
31 Followers

Friday afternoon has finally arrived, and yet another long work week was coming to an end. I wasn't really looking forward to anything in particular this weekend, other than the 2 days off from work.

On my way home I decided to make a few phone calls to see what my friends had planned for the weekend. When I got in touch with Jim, he seemed surprised when I told him I didn't have any plans.

"You mean Carol didn't call and invite you to our party tomorrow evening," he asked.

"Hell no she didn't call. What's the occasion," I countered.

"Nothing special. We just wanted to have a few people over. You know me, I will probably have a bunch of food and booze there, and we will probably light off fireworks after dark," Jim informed me.

"Is this a guy only thing or do I need to find a date to bring with me? Not that it really matters, I will be there anyhow," I mentioned.

"Carol will be there, and I am sure some of the other wives will show up as well. Don't feel like you need to bring someone, she will just hang with the other ladies anyhow like usual. Just bring your ass over," he told me.

After another long week, I needed to get out on the weekend and Jim throwing a party was perfect. I knew I didn't really need to bring a date, and it was probably best that I didn't. So, I decided not to bother calling any of my female friends to ask them.

On Saturday morning I decided to sleep in since I knew that it would be a late night. The last time I attended a party with Jim & the guys it lasted until 5am. While I wasn't sure I wanted to be out that late this weekend, I thought I should prepare as though I would be.

After getting a late start, the day seemed to fly by. I was able to get in a quick workout shortly after waking up. After that I ran a few errands and before I knew it, the time was 5pm. I quickly showered, threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt before heading off to Jim's house. Remembering Jim mentioning fireworks, I grabbed what I had left at my place and threw them in the car.

Upon arriving at Jim's house I unloaded the beer and fireworks from my car. Jim sure didn't make it easy on my this time because he had everything setup way out in the rear of his yard. Now when I say way out, I mean way out. He owns over 10 acres and most of it is open space. His house is near the front of the lot, and for some reason he had his tent setup about 80% of the way to the back.

As I lugged the stuff out to the tent, I noticed the usual split in where everyone was. The guys were spread across the yard playing horseshoes and tossing a football around. In the meantime the ladies were sitting on the patio drinking an assortment of mixed drinks.

After dropping everything off at the tent, I made my way to the patio. I said a quick hello to all the ladies and even asked if they would join in the fun out in the yard this time. Most of them chuckled and seemed disinterested so I made my stay there short. I then made my way out to say hey to all the guys out in the yard.

After a while it started to get dark. We decided to end both games for the meantime, even though Jim had spotlights in the yard, so we could fire up the grill and get some food ready. Jim and I both got the grill going, and Carol brought out plates of food for us to prepare.

"It's nice of you guys to get some food ready for us ladies before we all start getting a bit tipsy," Carol joked.

"We definitely wouldn't want that," Jim quipped.

"If being tipsy would help get you ladies to join us out here instead of just sitting on the patio maybe we should hold off on the food," I replied.

After my reply, Carol just shook her head and turned to walk away. I wasn't exactly sure what to think of that. I took a quick look at Jim and he just shrugged his shoulders and told me not to worry about it.

For the next 90 minutes or so we cooked, ate and drank. The alcohol was definitely flowing during dinner and continued well after we finished the food. As the ladies brought the extra food inside and started to cleanup some of the dishes, the guys started to break out the fireworks.

Jim had a couple tables setup off to the side where we started to stage everything. Occasionally we would let off some of the smaller rockets just to test things and to start getting he ladies back outside. Of course this didn't fully work, so once we had everything setup we had to go and practically drag them outside so we could get the show started. From the looks of things, we probably had enough fireworks setup to last 45 minutes to an hour, and that was if we just lit everything without taking a break.

As the ladies started to make their way back out onto the patio, Jim ran off to get something from inside the house. When he returned, Jim & a few other guys made their way out to where the fireworks were setup. A few of the other guys, myself included, decided to stay behind on the patio, and allow the others to get the show on the road.

While the guys were setting off the fireworks, a bunch of us were chatting up on the patio. After a few minutes one of the other ladies, Kathy, noticed that there was a rather prominent person missing outside.

"Where did Carol disappear off to," Kathy wondered.

"She seemed a bit drunk earlier, so she is probably resting inside," Karen replied.

"Well, I hope she is alright and isn't getting sick," Kathy responded.

"If she doesn't come back out in a few minutes I will see if I can find her," I told Kathy.

As I continued to watch the fireworks being set off, Kathy decided to head inside in an attempt to find Carol. A few minutes Kathy emerged from the house telling me that she couldn't find Carol. We all knew that at this point Jim was drunk and more interested in the fireworks than his wife, so I assured her that Carol was probably fine and that I would take a quick tour of the house to see if I could find her. I had no clue why I would be able to find her when Kathy couldn't, but what the hell.

I entered the house and started searching. I checked all the rooms on the main floor and didn't see her so I headed upstairs. I poked my head into the Master Bedroom and still didn't see her so I checked the rest of the rooms. As I was about to head downstairs I decided to give a closer look in the Master Bedroom just in case.

When I entered the room I still didn't see Carol anywhere. I continued through the bedroom into the Master Bath. There was still no sign of her anywhere.

At that point since I had cleared the house I had no idea where she was, and I guess in my slightly drunken state my mind started to wander. I was curious and started looking around the bedroom. What was I curious about? Well, I always thought Carol was rather hot and every time I saw her she was dressed rather conservatively. So, I wanted to see if she owned anything sexy.

I started in the closet, taking a quick glance around. While there were a ton of clothes in there, nothing really jumped out at me. So, I decided to take my search elsewhere. I went back to the bedroom and started searching the dresser drawers. As I searched I still didn't find anything overly sexy, which was disappointing. However, I did find out something very surprising. If I had to take a guess, I would have thought that Carol's bra size was a 34B. However the first bra that I took out said 34D on the tag. I still didn't believe it, so I pulled out another and it showed the same on the tag.

As I was holding the second bra in my hand I heard a voice from behind me.

"Is there something in particular that you are looking for," asked Carol.

I basically froze right then and there. I didn't try to hide what I was doing, or try to make up an excuse. I just turned around, looked at her and stood there.

"So you don't have anything to say for yourself," she asked?

Again I just stood there and looked at her. I don't know if she could tell I was feeling the effects of the alcohol from earlier or not. But when she started to walk towards me, I could tell she had too much to drink. Her steps were slow, and she stumbled as she walked. Finally she arrived at the dresser and placed a hand on top to steady herself. She reached out with her other hand and took her bra from my hand, lowering it back into the drawer.

"34D," I blurted out.

"That's right, 34D of all natural tits," she replied.

As she replied to me, she started to fumble with the buttons on her top. "If you wanted to see my bra you should have just asked," she explained to me.

"And if I want to see more than your bra," I questioned?

"Well, if you want to see more then you better be willing to show me something as well," Carol told me.

I didn't reply to that, I again stood there pondering. The alcohol was making my decisions slow, as well as giving me bad judgment. Here I was standing in my friend's bedroom with his wife in front of me taking off her top.

Instead of saying no or stopping her, both my hands reached out and grabbed her tits. She had a front clasp on her bra and I quickly unhooked it setting her tits free. Without hesitation I removed both her top and bra so I could get a better look.

As I began playing with her tits I could feel her nipples getting harder. My mind was lost in their beauty. While I was mesmerized by her nice rack, Carol was quickly removing my trousers. When she finally got them off along with my boxers I felt relieved since my rock hard cock was now free.

We both immediately leaned in and started kissing one another. Our tongues were exploring each other's mouths as fast as our hands were working on removing the rest of our clothes. After my shirt was thrown across the room I pulled her in closer. Feeling her breasts against my skin was driving me nuts.

After about 5 minutes of heavy kissing and petting, Carol broke off the kiss. She walked me over to her bed and pushed me down onto it. As I inched myself farther onto the bed, Carol started to climb on top of me.

"Don't try to get away now. The only fireworks I am interested in tonight are right here in the bedroom, and I want to make it to the grand finally," she whispered into my ear.

Feeling her hot breath in my ear made me want to fuck her more than ever. I tried to flip her onto her back so I could gain greater control of the situation but she wouldn't allow it. Instead she forced me back down on the bed.

"I want to fuck you, and fuck you hard," I told her.

"Then let me help you get that cock inside of me," she said.

She reached down with one of her hands and guided my 7-inch member into her sopping wet pussy. As I slid into her, tingles rolled down my spine and Carol gave out a soft moan of pleasure.

She started slowly rocking her hips forcing my cock in and out of her. While the motion was slow, it was enhancing the sensation. I could tell Carol was enjoying the feeling as her breathing started to quicken.

While she rocked slowly back and forth her tits began to sway. I tried to sit up and grab them in my teeth, but I wasn't successful. Instead I reached up with my hands to play with her nipples and to steady them so I could slowly lick them with my tongue. As I began to lick faster, she started to move on me faster. I wasn't sure how close she was to climaxing, but I was getting closer and closer as each second passed.

As I removed my hands from her tits and moved them to her ass, she blurted out "give it to me harder. I want you to fuck me like I haven't been fucked before and fill me with your cum."

I used my hands on her ass as leverage so I could try and drive my cock farther into her. I pulled her closer so I could finally get her tits into my mouth. As I began to suck on her tits I could feel her muscles start to contract with her orgasm. Carol let out a loud scream "this is so fucking hot, fill me up baby."

As she began to scream I was able to orgasm and shoot my load up into her. I felt tingling all over my body as I came hard. As I continued to pump my cock into her and shot more and more of my load into her, she continued to scream in pleasure.

As her orgasm began to subside, Carol collapsed down on top of me. I slowly kissed her on the neck and played with her ass.

"This is our little secret correct," I asked.

"Of course it is. That is unless you keep kissing my neck and playing with my ass because that will make me want to screw you again, and if that happens we are bound to get caught," Carol explained to me.

2wsxcft6
2wsxcft6
31 Followers