Friends: Phoebe's Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers

This was quite stimulating to Phoebe, but she wanted Rachel a bit more naked. "Take your panties off," she said to her.

Monica stopped licking, much to Rachel's disappointment. She looked down at her roommate, then up at Phoebe. Deciding that stripping was the quickest way to get Monica's tongue back on her privates, Rachel pushed her panties down and off. She sat there naked except for her little white "princess" T-shirt... and one white sock. She looked up at Phoebe, expectantly, as if to say, "I did what you said... can I have her again?"

Phoebe walked around both girls, caressing Monica's breast, and then Rachel's thigh. Her hand slid upward to Rachel's pussy. Monica watched the blonde rub her roommate's tender clit. Rachel's response to her touch was a quiet moan and a pleading look. Phoebe turned Rachel's head to Monica.

"Do you want her to lick your pussy some more?"

"Yes," Rachel begged, "please... it feels SO good..."

Monica looked down at her roomie's trimmed pussy, wet from both her tongue and Rachel's growing arousal. Without even waiting for Phoebe's direction, she leaned in and again pleasured her roommate. Phoebe brought Rachel's face back up, and passionately probed her mouth. Phoebe wanted her to feel two tongues ravishing her body at once. Rachel panted and tried to return her kisses, but soon gave up, and allowed Phoebe to have her mouth.

Ending with a seductive kiss, Phoebe looked down at Monica; her face between Rachel's legs.

"You like that, Monica? You like lickin' cunt?" she asked, with sensual taunting.

"Uh huh," Monica was all she could manage, as her tongue hung out and she lapped Rachel's pussy, over and over.

"Ooo yeah, you're a good cunt-licker, aren't you?"

"Uh huh," Monica willingly agreed, as she knelt on all fours, licking away.

"Well, I think you deserve a treat... since you're doing SO good at licking that pussy..." With this, Phoebe pulled down Monica's open jeans, exposing her small butt. "Ooo, I like an ass in a thong," Phoebe observed.

The thong, however, was quickly pushed down to the denim bundle at Monica's knees. Phoebe caressed her tight ass. As she did this, she ensured that her fingertip periodically grazed the fleshy folds between "her bitch's" thighs. Monica gasped slightly the first time Phoebe touched her, but quickly resumed with Rachel, so the blonde would give her more. Monica's clit was already swollen and protruding between her lips. Phoebe's fingertips glided over it, pressing ever so lightly. Monica's body shivered, and goose bumps raised on her naked back.

"So, my bitch likes being rubbed?" Phoebe teased. "That's right, my sexy black-haired bitch... you just keep eating her... and I'll keep rubbing you."

Monica pursed her lips around Rachel's clit and gave a good long suck.

"Ohhhh, Mon!" Rachel groaned.

Monica flicked her tongue across her friend's clit and then went back to licking the folds of her pussy. Rachel watched, with her mouth hanging open. Panting. Looking so delicate and innocent. Like a school-girl getting her pussy licked for the first time. Monica reached up and grabbed Rachel's breast. Still licking, she fondled it through her top, then grasping it, she pushed her to lean back on the coffee table. This brought Rachel's pussy straight on for Monica. Her tongue penetrated her roommate. Rachel moaned, tossing her head back in ecstasy.

Phoebe rewarded Monica by pushing her finger deep into her. Monica moaned into Rachel's pussy, "god, yes!"

"Yeah, lick that little bitch," Phoebe hissed. "Let me hear her moan and scream."

Phoebe rapidly fingerbanged Monica, enjoying the sound of her moans, alternating between muffled and open, as Monica tongue-fucked her roomie, plunging into her, over and over and over.

Rachel tried to keep watching, but her eyes repeatedly rolled back in her head from the sensations Monica was creating. Her body was shaking. Suddenly, Phoebe grabbed Monica's hair and pulled her mouth away.

"That's enough. I don't want her to cum yet."

"NOooooo," Rachel groaned, "please!"

"Strip, Bitch Two," Phoebe said to Monica as she stepped to Rachel. As she leaned down and kissed her, her fingers probed along her wet pussy. Rachel's body flinched involuntarily. "All in due time, little one," Phoebe whispered with a knowing smile.

Now naked, Monica stood by the coffee table, to Rachel's left. Phoebe went around behind Monica and felt her body, tracing the gentle curves of her hips.

"On your knees," Phoebe ordered her princess.

The blonde crouched behind Monica and looked through her legs at Rachel. Phoebe caressed the insides of Monica's thighs, coaxing her to spread her feet a bit more. Phoebe extended her middle finger and pushed it up into Monica, who moaned at the same feeling she had enjoyed a few minutes before. Rachel knelt there, watching Phoebe's finger masturbate Monica. She looked up at her friend's face. Then, her gaze moved slowly downward as her eyes took in and appreciated Monica's naked body.

"Did it feel good, what she did for you?" Phoebe asked Rachel.

"Oh so good," Rachel agreed, wishing it had never ended. Monica smiled at her, all the women knowing what would come next.

"Then I think you should do it for her too," Phoebe pronounced.

She reached through Monica's legs and took a handful of Rachel's T-shirt, then firmly pulled her in. Off balance, Rachel grabbed Monica's legs, though her face landed right in Monica's crotch. Rachel was a bit surprised at what just happened, not expecting such a forceful action. She took in a deep, shaky breath. Then, intoxicated by her beautiful roommate's scent, her tongue came out and up. She brushed it against Monica's pussy.

Phoebe stood and purred, "Tell my bitch what you like... tell her what you want her to do."

Monica felt Rachel's tongue tracing the skin around her cunt. But she needed more.

"My, my clit... lick my clit," she said hesitantly.

Rachel's tongue traveled to the fleshy button and generously lapped across it.

"Ohhh," Monica groaned, "yeah, like that... oohh... oh, yeah... oh yeah... now... now suck on it... oh, Rach... oh god, Rach..."

Phoebe moved away from Monica and slid the wide straps of her long black tank-dress off her shoulders. It fell to the floor. Then she removed her ivory long-sleeve top, shaking out her blonde hair. As she stripped, she listened to the moans Rachel was eliciting from her roommate. From behind, Phoebe admired Monica's petite body and stepped back to her. The dark-haired woman felt the fabric of a bra against her back, and panties against her ass. Other than that, just skin on her skin.

"Remember this... if you please me, I'll let my pretty little bitch please you..."

Monica nodded and whimpered in her bliss, though she had no idea if her arousal was more from Rachel's clit-licking, or the thought of being Phoebe's bitch.

"Do you want her to lick your pussy, bitch?" Monica whined a yes. "Then say it... tell my little slut what you want her to do to you."

"Lick my pussy, Rach... please... lick it all over... I want your tongue all over... all over my pussy..."

Rachel's head tilted back and she began vigorously licking, burying her face between Monica's thighs.

"Omigod, RACHEL," Monica moaned, and she grabbed her brunette head and held it at the top of her legs, as if it was going to escape. Phoebe kissed and nuzzled Monica's neck and shoulders, caressing her body and groping her breasts.

"Look at her licking you," she whispered, "look at that beautiful face in your pussy."

The frustration of a stolen orgasm created a passion to Rachel's oral sex that none of the women expected. She held Monica's slim thighs; fingertips digging into the toned flesh. Her mouth was riveted to her roommate's cunt. Her tongue explored the folds of her pussy.

Monica leaned her head back onto Phoebe's shoulder, her eyes closed, as she uttered a series of moans and cries. Her body gently shook, and Phoebe held her to keep her from falling. Just as Monica was close to climax, Phoebe reached around and pushed Rachel's head away.

"Nooo," Monica whined, "no, please... let her finish.... let me finish..."

"Shhh, baby," Phoebe whispered as she stroked her cheek, "It'll be better if you wait."

Monica stood there, slightly dazed, as Phoebe went to Rachel. She pulled up on her little T-shirt, and removed it from her body. Then her bra came off. Rachel looked back and forth at the other women, confused and wondering what Phoebe had in mind next. But really, she didn't care. As long as she got to cum, she didn't care what would happen, or with whom.

"Take my panties off, bitch," Phoebe ordered. Both girls were caught offguard at how quickly Phoebe could change from sweet to domineering.

Rachel pulled them down and Phoebe stepped out of them. She caught the kneeling girl looking at her trimmed crop of blonde hair.

"You want it, don't you?" she teased. "You want to touch it and lick it and taste it." Rachel nodded shyly. Phoebe stepped to her, her pussy inches from Rachel's face. "Ok, you can have it," she permitted, then added with a fake sneer, "Princess."

Rachel's fingertips traced through the blonde pussy hair, then to the bald skin underneath. As she rubbed Phoebe's puss, the blonde ordered Monica to remove her bra. Obediently, the garment was taken off and dropped among the piles of clothing scattered around them.

"Rub my tits," Phoebe directed.

Though she'd never touched her ex-roommate in this way before, Monica found herself desiring her body with surprising lust.

"Put one in your mouth," Phoebe told her.

Monica stooped slightly, and brought a breast to her face as she continued rubbing the other. Phoebe watched as Monica's lips wrapped around the nipple.

"Now suck, little girl... suck my tit... suck it good, now... yeah, that's nice..."

Then she addressed Rachel, "You may lick me too."

Rachel needed no further encouragement. Her mouth disappeared from Phoebe's sight. She tasted the tangy difference between her two friends.

Phoebe took in a loud deep breath, through pursed lips, as Rachel dove into her cunt. "Yeah, lick it... lick it, bitch... lick it."

Rachel dutifully obeyed. Small moans escaped from Phoebe, although she tried to control them and stay in character.

Monica moved to straddle Rachel's back, so she could easily have both of Phoebe's breasts. As she did so, Phoebe reached down between her spread legs and rubbed her labia.

"Oh, yes... thank you," Monica moaned between mouthfuls of flesh.

Phoebe was reveling in how compliant Monica and Rachel were. She thought she'd have to work more at this, but as she masturbated Monica, and felt her pussy and tits being licked, she knew that the girls would follow her into whatever sexual activities she led them.

She knew where she was going to take all this, but first Phoebe wanted one more thing for herself. Trying to control her panting, she broke away from both girls and sat on the coffee table.

"You," she pointed at Monica, then at the floor between her legs. Monica went to her knees and resumed where Rachel left off.

"And you," Phoebe said pointing at Rachel and gesturing for her to come over. Rachel knelt beside Phoebe, and felt her head being pulled down to her breast.

As Rachel started sucking, Phoebe encouraged her. "That's it, just like Monica," she instructed.

The blonde looked down and met dazzling blue eyes. "Put your finger in her."

Monica's hand traveled under Phoebe's right leg and found Rachel's thigh. It ran back to her soft ass, then inward to her lips.

"Oh god," Rachel groaned as Monica pushed her digit in.

Her mouth never left Phoebe's breast as she looked down at Monica. After their gazes met, Rachel closed her eyes and went back to devouring the tit.

"Mmm, fuck yes," she mumbled, enjoying the sensation of Monica's finger sliding in and out.

For her part, Monica recalled Phoebe's promise that if she pleased her, she could have Rachel back. She desperately wanted Rachel's mouth on her pussy again, so she serviced Phoebe with a raging passion. For the first time, Phoebe allowed herself to moan her pleasure.

"OH YEAH!!! Stick that tongue in me... oh shit... oh fuck... lick me... deeper... push it deeper..."

Monica's face was pressed hard against Phoebe's pelvis. Her nose rubbed on her clit as she tried to shove her tongue as far into Phoebe as it would go.

"FUCK YES!" Phoebe screamed. Then she grabbed Rachel by the arm. "You get down there too."

Phoebe spread her legs wide and Monica backed away to make room for her friend. Both girls licked voraciously, the pent-up emotion of their almost-orgasms exploding onto their friend. Exactly what Phoebe intended. She held both girls' heads, mussing their hair as she basked in their licking.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she repeated with clenched teeth. "Lick me, you fuckin' little sluts... yeah, lick me bitches..."

Their tongues seemed to vie for prominence on Phoebe's genitals, but occasionally they would steal kisses with each other, displaying their abandon. It was their own little oral-orgy, licking and sucking and kissing, both each other and Phoebe.

"Shit, I wanna fuck you... I wanna fuck both of you ," Phoebe said nastily.

She clumsily stood up. Leaving the girls, she walked to a large bag at the end of the couch. Phoebe reached in and pulled out two strap-ons. One was a basic version with a medium sized dildo, shaped like a cock, and a clit-nub on the inside. The other was more elaborate. The fake cock was larger and thicker, and the inside panel sported a 5" mini dildo.

"What the hell are those?" Rachel asked, almost in protest.

"Yeah, and why are they here?" Monica added, now a little uncertain of the game.

"I have a friend in the Village that makes them," Phoebe explained in her normal tone. "I just picked them up from her. Here... help me put them on." She moved between the kneeling girls.

"Uh, Pheebs," Rachel began to object.

"Do it bitch!"

"Um, okay..." she said quickly, taking the smaller strap-on from Phoebe. She helped her into it and tightened the straps around her hips. As she did this, Rachel glanced over at Monica, who shared her hesitant, though intrigued look.

"Now suck on my cock," Phoebe ordered as she grabbed both the dick and Rachel's head and pushed the two together.

Rachel was startled, but opened her mouth and took the rubber toy.

"Come on, Rachel," Phoebe complained, "Suck it like it's real."

Slightly embarrassed, Rachel began displaying her oral talents.

"Well, well... experienced, I see," Phoebe assessed. "I bet all the guys like the way you suck cock. Almost makes me wish I had a real one." Then she went back into her domineering character. "Now you keep sucking, bitch!"

Then she addressed Monica. "Put the other one on me."

Monica started to ask how, but a steely look silenced her. She fumbled with the straps and eventually fitted it loosely against Phoebe's naked butt.

"Now get that little one wet and shove it in my ass."

Monica hesitated, but obediently lubricated it with her mouth and slowly inserted it between Phoebe's ass cheeks. She tightened the straps one last time, settling it inside her friend.

Phoebe stood there, looking like some weird double-donged Hindu goddess. She watched as Rachel continued sucking on the one in her mouth.

"Turn around. Get down," Phoebe ordered.

When Rachel was in position on hands and knees, Phoebe kneeled behind her and slowly pushed the cock into her.

"Uhhhnnn," Rachel groaned.

Phoebe worked it back and forth in her, lubing up the rubber toy. Then she withdrew it, until the ridge of the head was barely inside Rachel's cunt. Phoebe looked back over her shoulder at Monica, whose eyes were wide, though with the smallest smile showing on her lips.

"Now fuck yourself onto this one," Phoebe told her, reaching back and holding the cock that hung off her ass.

Monica crawled around and held the dildo in place between her legs. She positioned it at her pussy lips, and felt them stretch as she impaled herself on the thick toy. She grunted with each incremental move backward. Soon, most of it was filling Monica's box.

"It.. um, it won't go any further," she said softly. Monica ran her fingers through her tousled hair, and licked her lips nervously, as she readied herself for what was going to happen.

"Good. That'll be just right," Phoebe decided. "Now lean forward."

Monica mirrored Rachel's position, the girl's calves resting against each other. Holding the brunette's curvy hips, Phoebe slowly began fucking her bitches. She rocked her hips forward and back, and heard grunts and groans alternating in front and behind.

"Oh god, Pheebs," Rachel moaned with her head hanging down.

"Yes, Phoebe, yes... do it," Monica panted, face upwards and slowly twisting as if in a trance.

"Yeah, you like that? You want some more of that?" she taunted her women.

Phoebe began to speed up her motions, and both girls moaned their agreement and nearly begged her to keep going. Rachel was quivering, feeling the rod slid in and out of her pussy. The cool leather base touched her clit with each inward thrust. Phoebe's hips bumped against her thighs and ass.

Monica heard her roommate's moans and tried to look back over her shoulder to watch, as her own sounds craved for more.

The erotic voices around Phoebe melded together in their begging. She could barely distinguish Rachel from Monica.

"Oh, Phoebe, yes... Mmmm, uhhhnnn... Oh god, omigod... Do it, fuck me, do it, fuck me... Uhn, uhn, uhn... God, Phoebe, Phoebe... Omigod, this feels so good... Yes, like that, fuck me like that... Mmmm... ohhh... Fuck me, fuck me good... Yes, Phoebe, make me your bitch... Ohh... OHHHH.... Oh, gaaawwwddd... Please... please... UHNNNN... Don't stop... please don't stop... UHNNNN!!"

Phoebe knew both women were growing closer to orgasm. Her arousal was creeping higher with the rubbing on her clit, and especially with the dildo fucking her ass. Her own grunts and moans joined the sensuous chorus. Her thrusts became more firm and forceful. Soon she was pounding forward into Rachel, and ramming backward into Monica.

"Harder," Rachel whined. "Harder!"

She began pushing back onto Phoebe's thrusts, stuffing the fake cock deep inside her. Her pussy and clit fluttered with each hard prod.

Phoebe's careful rhythm was thrown off, and Monica instinctively mimicked Rachel, lunging her pussy back onto the thick rod.

"Do it harder! Please, harder!" Monica screamed, half begging and half demanding.

The girls quickly fell into sync, pounding back onto Phoebe simultaneously. The related sensations of the ass fuck and clit rub were more than she could contain.

"FUCK ME, YOU LITTLE FUCKERS," she screamed.

Phoebe just knelt there, fondling her own tits and being recklessly pleasured by her bitches, as each fucked her own body closer to orgasm. She threw her head back, moaning and groaning with Monica and Rachel.

Suddenly Rachel's shaking body buckled under the weight of her climax. As she fell forward to the floor, Phoebe followed her to resume humping her. Rachel's body spasmed in pleasure.

In her desire to stay filled, Monica was nearly dragged backward by the toy in her pussy and ended up straddling her friend's pulsing bodies. But Phoebe's humping of Rachel didn't give Monica enough, and she began plunging herself down onto the strap-on. The last couple inches disappeared inside her.

"Fuck... me... fuck... me..." she chanted with each frenzied thrust.

The energy of her small frame was amplified for all the women. Rachel's pussy was rammed deeper and deeper, causing her to emit constant low, guttural groans as her orgasm was renewed. Phoebe's body shuttered each time Monica bounced down, ramming the butt plug into her, and jolting the nub on her clit.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers