Friends: Rachel's Book

Story Info
Joey's teasing leads to an unexpected result.
4.7k words
4.43
141.8k
27

Part 27 of the 36 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers

Friends: Deleted Scenes - Rachel's Book

"Hello, Zelda."

Rachel was sitting at the counter and looked up from the checkbook she was balancing. She saw Joey, standing by the door to his room. He was wearing a hockey helmet, gloves, and shin guards. All evening, Joey had been teasing her over the erotic novel he had found in her room earlier that day.

"Who are you supposed to be?" she asked with marginal toleration.

"The vicar!"

"Do you even know what a vicar is?" Rachel asked, already knowing the answer.

"Like a goalie, right?"

"Yeah," said with sarcastic agreement. Then she went on, showing her frustration. "Look Joey, it's enough all right?! You keep making these stupid jokes and this sleazy innuendoes and it's... I'm not... it's just not funny anymore!"

"All right, I'm sorry. Rach I... Rach I'm sorry." Joey moved across the room toward her, but she just stood and started walking to her room. "Okay? I'm sorry! Maybe I can make up for it by..." He couldn't stifle his giggles as he finished his sentence. "...taking you roughly in the barn."

Rachel turned and gave him a challenging look. "All right! Y'know what? That's it! You wanna do it?! Let's do it!"

"Huh?" he replied, uncertain he was hearing her correctly.

She started to move closer to him. "That's right, I wanna do it with you! I've been trying to fight it, but you just said all the right things."

Joey backed away from her, until he bumped into the counter. He placed a stool between them as he replied, "I-I-I-I did?"

She moved the stool out of the way and advanced on him. "Yeah! Ohh, I've been waitin' so long to get on that body!"

"This body?" he said, backing into the kitchen with a demeanor of obvious discomfort at the situation.

"Yeah that's right!" Rachel affirmed as she prowled toward him. "Come on Joey; sex me up!"

The words stumbled out of his mouth as he stepped backward. "Hey-hey, you're startin' to sound like the butcher's wife there in... in chapter seven."

"Oh, come on now, don't keep me waiting," she said enticingly as she closed the distance between them. "Get those clothes off! But, I would keep that helmet on because you're in for a rough ride!"

Joey backed into the door, unable to get away from his aggressive roommate. "I don't want to, I'm scared," he said quietly.

Rachel feigned sweet innocence. "Ohhh... come on, Joey. How could a big strong man like you be scared of little ol' me?" She moved in close to him, caressing his cheek. "Is your head telling you 'No'..." Her hand moved down to his crotch. "... while your head is telling you 'YES!"?"

Joey could only stammer as Rachel fondled him through his pants. She smiled as she stared deep into his eyes, making him even more nervous. He had never been with a woman this assertive, and he really didn't know how to act. The sexy blonde decided to use the turned-tables to her full advantage. Her mouth slammed against his as she forced a kiss on him. His head went back into the door, with a loud thud.

"See?" she said with a nasty smile, "Told ya you'd need that helmet."

Rachel pressed her breasts into his chest, her body pushing him against the door. With this and her continued handling, the flesh in his pants was soon a firm rod.

"I see that SOME part of you is saying 'yes'," she said as she kept rubbing up and down the length of the bulge in the fabric. "Hmmm... let's see what the great Joey Tribbiani has to offer me."

She slipped both hands inside the front of his pants. "Ohmigod," he mumbled.

"What's wrong, Joey?" she asked in her innocent voice.

"Well, it's just that... your hands are cold," he said, embarrassed.

"Oh, well how about we just warm them up. I hear that rubbing is good for warming the hands."

The slim fingers of her right hand wrapped around his shaft, as her left hand slid lower and cupped his balls. She began slowly caressing Joey, eliciting a whimper that she'd never heard from him before. She continued staring at him, watching his reactions.

"Is that better?" she asked with her knowing little smirk.

"Oh yeah," he moaned, trying to look anywhere but into Rachel's eyes.

"I don't think my hands are quite warm enough yet. I better keep rubbing them, huh?"

"OH yeah," was his energetic answer.

Joey couldn't believe that his hot girl-roommate was giving him a handjob. He'd always considered her sexy, but he never realized how erotic she could be. He closed his eyes, as he concentrated on the hands in his pants. The gentle stroking. The soft touches. He wondered if he should feel guilty... if somehow he should be thinking about someone other than his friend, Rachel... even though it was her who was masturbating him. He had joked about it sometimes, but he never thought that they would ever...

"Oh, no," Rachel said with false disappointment.

"What?" he asked.

"I think my hands made him cold. I guess I just have to warm him up some other way, huh? And maybe introduce myself. What's his name? 'The Little General'?"

Without waiting for a response, her body slithered down his. She pushed his pants down as she went. The side of her head rested on his pelvis as she spoke to his penis.

"Hello, Mr. General. My name's Rachel. It's so nice to meet you. Mind if I give you a little kiss?"

A quick smooch to the side soon became a barrage of wet open-mouth kisses all over Joey's shaft. Her manicured nails gently slid along the skin of his sack, his balls held tightly within.

"Hmmm," she said with a pause, "I wonder if this big, hard dick will even fit inside my little mouth? Hmmm... but ya know, Joey, there's only one way to find out."

Joey felt his head immediately engulfed in warm wetness. "AAAWWWWHHHH," Joey groaned as he cradled her head in the gloves, mussing her hair. His gaze shifted from the middle of the ceiling, downward to his friend. The magnificent sight of his hard dick inside Rachel's mouth. Her lips wrapped firmly around it. Stunning blue-green eyes looking up at him.

Rachel purred her pleasure at what she'd found, and soon was sliding her mouth back and forth on it. She pulled it out with a pop, then began licking all around the shaft. Back in her mouth for a few quick bobs, then out again, with her tongue taking over the duties.

As she put him back in her mouth, she gave a fast pulsed sucking to the head and stroked the shaft rapidly in time. Joey was nearly hyperventilating at the sensations. He tried to push back the nervousness, but truly he wasn't sure if he should let her do everything... or if he should start fucking her mouth. After all, it WAS Rachel... one of his best friends. He didn't want her to think he was taking advantage of her. His questions faded away as Rachel pushed her lips as far down his shaft as they could go, until his head nudged against the back of her throat. She kept him there, sucking almost his entire dick.

"Oh shit," he whimpered. Rachel glanced up at him with smiling eyes. She pulled back, until his head was barely in her mouth. Then with resolve, Rachel began fucking her mouth with Joey's cock. Back and forth, again and again, coaxing him onward. Finally, when she noticed his moans becoming more impassioned, she stopped.

"Yep. That should do it. I think he's all warm again," she said matter-of-factly, as she licked her lips.

"Aaw, Raach-el," he began a whining protest as she stood.

"Oh, I've got more in mind for you," she declared, her hand continuing it's rubbing. "But you wouldn't be any good to me, if you came in my mouth, now would you?"

Listening to her and staring in her eyes, he slowly shook his head, matching her own motions, as if he was mesmerized.

"Did you like my blowjob, Joey?"

They nodded together.

"Did you like having your cock in my mouth? Did it feel good? Uh huh? Good. Because YOU are going to make me feel REALLY good. Now pull your pants up and come with me, Joey. YOU are going to take me roughly in my bedroom."

Rachel led him through the living room by his hard cock.

"Oh, lose the gloves," she ordered.

They fell from his hands to the floor. Rachel led Joey into her room and closed the door behind him.

"Let's see," she started, as she walked around him, surveying her new toy. "How do I want my stable boy..."

"But I thought I was the vicar," Joey interrupted.

"Oh no, Joey. You're not the vicar. I'm Zelda, and you're my stable boy. I guess you didn't get that far in my book, huh?"

"Well, no," he admitted, "I just kinda skipped around, finding the good stuff."

"Oh, well, this is the good stuff," she said. "You see, Zelda's father, the vicar, owns a stable of horses. And he employs a strapping young man to care for the steeds." Joey gave her a questioning look. "A steed is a horse, Joey." Seeing his nod of understanding, Rachel moved around behind him. "So... since he works for her father, Zelda gets to do whatever she wants with the stable boy. First, Zelda strips him..."

As she said this, Rachel unstrapped the hockey helmet and pulled it off Joey's head. Squatting behind him, she unstrapped his shin guards and tossed them to clatter into the corner. She gave a good squeeze to both cheeks of his butt, on her way up. Next, she pulled his red sweatshirt over his head, and then his charcoal grey t-shirt. Rachel ran her hands across his bare shoulders and back, then went around front to caress his chest.

"So let's just get you nice and naked for me," she said, pushing his pants and briefs down to his knees.

She stepped into the crotch of the clothes and pressed them the rest of the way down to his ankles. Obeying her order, Joey pulled his feet out and was nude, except for his socks.

"Socks, too," she told him, pointing down. "No stable boy is going to bang me, unless he's completely naked."

The socks soon were gone, and Joey stood there, trying not to act self-conscious.

"You, uh, you gonna get naked too?" he asked somewhat nervously.

"You want me naked too? Oh, you just want to see what you're gonna get, huh?" she gently tantalized.

"Well, actually, it feels kinda weird standing in front of you without any clothes... and you still have them on, and all," he tried to explain with a shy laugh.

Rachel moved in close to him, pressing her pelvis against his cock. The button at her waist was cold on the head.

"Well, I suppose if you're gonna fuck me... my clothes might get in the way." She wrapped his hand around his cock. "But you have to show me what you like, Joey."

Rachel stepped back from him, so he could watch her undress. Her flat stomach peeked out from under a tan tanktop, as she reached up and ran her fingers though her long golden hair. Joey began slowly rubbing himself as he watched her.

Her fingers slow peeled the knit top over her torso, revealing a lace-trimmed push-up bra. Her small breasts amply filled the cups, which made them look a bit bigger than they were. The fabric was stark white against her tanned skin. Joey began slowly stroking his cock.

With a little smile, Rachel watched his hand moving up and down his shaft. She loved the sight of a man playing with himself, especially when she was the reason for his masturbation. It made her feel very desirable... very erotic... and a little dirty, all at the same time. She unbuttoned her pants and gradually unzipped them.

"Yeah, baby," Joey mumbled as the more and more of her sexy underwear was exposed.

She then threaded her thumbs through the beltloops, and eased the grey-green chinos down her hips. Underneath, Rachel wore a pair of all-lace boyshort panties.

Joey saw the way they hugged her hips; how they weren't so small as to be slutty, yet just small enough to be unbelievably sensual; and how her trimmed pubic hair was barely veiled by the white lace. His hand moved faster, as he watched his sexy tease of a friend.

Rachel turned and showed Joey how the see-through fabric stretched across her round cheeks. She seductively ran her hands over her ass. Then Rachel bent over as she slid her pants to her feet and pulled them off. Turning back, she sauntered over to him, wearing only a bra, panties, and cowboy-styled fashion boots.

"I think I'll leave my boots on," she said, "I always wear my boots when I'm riding a fresh young stallion."

Joey laughed, still a bit nervously. Rachel placed her palm over his knuckles, letting her hand follow his stroking motions.

"Hmm," she said with faux contemplation as she watched their hands moving on his cock, "if you're going to play... maybe I should play too..."

With this she stepped back and slowly slid her fingers under the waistband of her tight, gauzy shorts. Joey watched as they glided further inside the lace, gradually covering her strip of hair. Rachel moved her feet further apart, and allowed her fingers to drift between her thighs.

"MMMmmmm," she purred with a sultry smile as her fingertips rubbed against her clit.

Rachel felt her breast through her bra, while she stimulated her pussy. Joey watched her lace-covered hand moving around, then her middle finger pushed inside. Rachel's head fell back and she let out a groan. She panted to the ceiling as she fingered herself. Her hips swayed, as she lingeringly probed inside herself. It didn't take much for Joey to imagine Rachel doing this at night in her room... just one wall away from him. Now he knew that every night, he would go to bed thinking about his sexy roommate fondling herself in the next room. He knew he would be listening intently for her soft moans, her little whimpers, any indication of her erotic self-love.

"Ohmigod," Joey moaned quietly, his hand pounding his flesh every closer to ejaculation.

Rachel heard him, and snapped out of her own little fantasy. "Hold on there, stableboy. You're not going to cum before me, now are you?"

"Uhh, no, um... Zelda," he said, stopping.

Rachel was pleased that he was getting into the roleplay. She pulled her hand out of her panties and sat on the bed. Her feet were shoulder-width apart, and her boots were firmly on the floor.

"Well, then I think you should just come here and take the rest of my clothes off, so I can fuck you."

Joey released his shaft, and went to kneel between Rachel's legs.

"Bra, first... stableboy," she ordered.

He obediently reached around her and unclasped the bra, pulling it off her slim arms. "Omigod," he muttered, seeing her bare breasts for the first time.

"As good as you imagined?" she asked, suspecting the answer.

"Hell yeah!" he responded with enthusiasm. He held them and brought his head down to suck. Joey licked all over her pert little boobs, paying special attention to her hard nipples.

"That's it, stableboy," she whispered, "Zelda likes having her tits licked."

She reached down between his legs and slowly jacked his hard dick. His tongue ran circles around one nipple, then he pulled it into his mouth to suckle. His head went to the other and repeated the motions.

Rachel gave a contented purr as she held his head and watched him enjoying her little brown nipples. But soon she decided that she wanted more. She pushed away from him, and laid back on her elbows. Sliding one hand between her thighs, she stroked her lace covered pussy.

"Now, how about you take off my panties and show me what else that tongue is good at."

She raised her hips to allow Joey to pull down her underwear. Her legs went up, letting him slide them to her calves, then over her boots. She brought her feet back down, knees spread wide.

"Now, lick, stableboy," she said, showing him who was in control.

Joey's head went between Rachel's thighs and he lapped at her smooth pussylips. The flat of his tongue ran the full length of her slit, and dragged over her hard, protruding clitoris. Then he licked slightly deeper within her velvet folds.

"Oooo, yeah," she said with intensity. "Lick it. Lick it, stableboy. Mmmmm... now don't forget my little clit."

She let out a powerful groan as Joey's lips clamped around her clit and his mouth sucked hard, his head wagging rapidly back and forth.

"Ooo, you're a nasty stableboy, aren't you?"

Joey answered by licking with renewed vigor. Rachel's hair went flying as she tossed her head back. His tongue dove inside her, licking with a fury that matched her moans. Soon, Rachel's look of seductive control was replaced by one of aroused pleading.

"Ohgodohgodohgodohgod," she chanted. "Oh Jo-, I mean... stableboy... do it... do it... UHHHHNNNNnnn... oh that feels so good... lick it more... MORE... oh... oh..."

Her hands groped her tits, and she played with her erect nipples. Joey kept licking and sucking, driving Rachel on. Then suddenly, she pushed on his shoulder.

"Stand up." Then when he didn't respond quickly enough, "STAND UP!"

Joey jumped up. "What?" he said confused.

Rachel stood, and turned around. She placed one boot up on the bed and rested her fingertips on the blanket. Then she flipped her hair over her shoulder, with a toss of her head.

"Before I ride you, I want YOU to ride me," she said, staring back at him with unyielding lust.

Joey looked at his friend. Sexy legs ending in a nice tight ass. Bent over, showing her wet pussy to him. Ready to be ridden.

He stepped forward and lined up his cock. Rachel moaned as he entered her.

"Yeaaaahhh, baby," she exhaled.

Joey put his hands on her hips and slowly rocked his dick inside her.

"Damn it, stableboy! That's not how you ride a hot filly like me." She clearly wanted it hard and rough.

Rachel put her boot on the floor and walked Joey a few steps backward, dick still inside her, until he hit the door. Her next words were accentuated as she rammed herself onto his cock.

"You FUCK me HARD, stableboy!"

Joey's hips were forced against the wood door, each time that Rachel slowly pulled her pussy almost off him, then pounded it back down against his pelvis.

"Oh, you want it HARD, Zelda?" he asked, as his hips met her halfway through her downstroke.

Rachel squealed as his dick shoved against top of her cunt, then she answered through gritted teeth. "Damn right, stableboy. FUCK me GOOD and HARD!"

Their bodies quickly settled into a well timed rhythm. Rachel's squeals and screams sang out with each of Joey's grunts. Rachel climbed higher to her orgasm, and Joey used his well cultivated control to keep his climax at bay.

She straightened her frame, raising onto her tiptoes as she stood impaled on the cock. She turned her head, grabbing his, and pulling it to her. Rachel kissed him, roughly.

"Pull my hair, fuck-boy. Come on, show me how you REALLY want to ride me. You just better not fuckin' cum inside me, you dirty stableboy."

Joey shook his head, giving her a look that said, "you're gonna get it, woman". That was exactly what Rachel wanted to see.

She smiled to herself as Joey moved her back to the bed with his hips; his dick still in her. He bent her over and resumed ramming into her.

"OH yeah, OH yeah, THAT's it, FUCK the vicar's DAUGH-ter," she grunted.

Joey reached forward and grabbed a handful of Rachel's long hair. He yanked back on it, none too gently, bringing her head up.

"Ohhh, there we go," she laughed nastily. "That's it, stallion... fuck your filly."

With Joey's strong thrusting, Rachel was pushed forward farther and farther. With each thrust, her head was pulled back, and her body arched downward.

Rachel soon found herself off-balance on the bed. Her thighs rested, just above the knees, on the edge of her mattress, and her feet were suspended above the floor. Her nipples rubbed back and forth against the blanket. Joey held her head firmly by two handfuls of her long silky hair. He straddled her hips and banged her, just like she wanted. Rachel soon was moaning deeply and clutching the comforter in her fists.

"Do it... do it," she moaned, "make me cum... make me cum."

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers
12