Friends Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her eyes glaze with lust I notice her breath catches at the end of every gasp and she is starting to do partial sit-ups on his tongue. He must be licking at her clit in rhythm as we can see the growing excitement in her body. Suddenly she pulls her feet off the floor and we can see her thighs clamping around his head as she climaxes on his mouth. A sudden sheen of sweat covers her exposed skin and she collapses back limply.

Clare mutters to me quietly, "Hope his tongue isn't too tired -- I want some of that myself," as she leans back against me and fondles my cock between us. I laughed in her ear and smacked her ass gently in retaliation. My other hand has been caressing her breasts as we watched our friends pleasuring each other. Clare's nipples have been hard inside the towel she still wears. Stan kisses his way up Janine's body and comes up for air as Janine leans up on her elbows. She moves her hair away from her face and looks at us shyly. I realize this is the first time they have done something explicitly sexual in front of us on purpose and I smile back. Stan's face is covered with her excitement and he has sweat across his body too. His towel is still around his waist and he spins to sit tailor fashioned with his back against the settee.

"That looked like fun," Clare said with a smile. Stan smiled back and replied, "It was."

"How about you give us some room and we'll return the show for you," Clare suggested. Janine smiled and moved over beside Stan snuggling into his arms. They reached for their drinks and settled back to watch us.

Clare tilted her head back to kiss me gently and lifted her arms around the back of my neck while rubbing her ass against my cock. Her towel couldn't take this much activity and suddenly came undone from the simple tuck that helped keep it together. It dropped from under her arms and caught on one breast while the other exposed her hardened nipple. I dropped a hand down to cup her breast and roll her nipple in my fingers while my other hand pulled at the loose towel. Coming free I dropped it to one side exposing her to their gaze.

She was smaller in hips and breasts than Janine, a 34B instead of Janine's 36C. Janine's face was wide with sensual lips. Clare was more delicately formed with features often considered pixie. She had bright green eyes and freckles across her cheeks and small nose. But standing in front of me what was prominent was her long lean body with high tight breasts moving with her every breath. I let my hands roam across my body arousing her own hunger for satisfaction, playing with her nipples and letting my fingers tease her slit also hidden inside soft curls.

I turned her and walked her backwards so we could sink down on the comforter. She smiled as she lay back so I could kiss my way down her body, stopping to nibble on a breast and suckle at her nipples. They hardened in my mouth and tried to drill holes in my palms as I continued my mouth's path down her across her stomach and hips. I could taste her excitement as I licked at her delicate skin. Her aroma met my nose as my mouth finally sought her hidden lips. My tongue extended I licked each lip of her cunt and the extra sensitive skin around them. Her breath came faster as she responded to my mouth exploring her hidden skin. Her clit rose from its protective hood and I gently blew air across her raising goose-bumps and eliciting a sudden gasp.

I looked up the length of her body and saw her watching my mouth on her. My arms wrapped around each leg and with my shoulders firmly set against her legs I closed my eyes and feasted on her. Her dew turned into a well of hot wet flesh that shuddered and quivered under my mouth and tongue. Her cries were muffled by her thighs clamping against my head as I sought ever deeper inside her body. I nibbled at her outer lips and finally sucked her clit into my mouth as she exploded on my tongue. She was climaxing faster than usual and I'm betting she is as excited as I am about the situation. I slow my caresses and kiss my way back up her body with a final kiss on her mouth. She kisses back and then cleans her moisture from my face. I moved up to sit against the other chair and she snuggled into my side as we looked at our friends watching us. Janine had opened the towel around Stan's hips and was openly stroking him as his hand cupped her breast. They are both still obviously aroused and enjoying what we did. Stan and I have cocks of about the same size -- he is fractionally longer but mine is slightly larger around and we're both cut. Right now his cock is standing up hard and her hand looks almost small as she slowly strokes him pushing pre-cum to the tip. Janine locked eyes with me and bent her neck to take him into her mouth -- her cheeks cave in as she obviously sucks him clean and she lets go with an audible pop.

"Looks like Mick's over dressed," Clare said with a grin. She tugged at the towel to loosen it from around my hips. I lifted myself enough that she could pull it away from under me. It was warm in the room as the fire overcame the evening chill outside. Clare settled her hand on my cock which was still oozing pre-cum and stroked me gently. She looked across at Janine and smiled.

"I think we should have done this on purpose before, it is really hot watching you," Janine said. Clare nodded, "Yes, it sure adds something knowing you were watching. I think I came in about 30 seconds." The girls giggled and continued to stroke our cocks. We were still being couples and there was still a line we had to cross.

Clare continued, "You know this is going to take more than one shot. How often do you want to try getting pregnant? Where are you in your monthlies?"

Okay, call me stupid or just dense. That hadn't really occurred to before now. I mean, yes, chances are I could get her pregnant with a single shot but there wasn't any guarantee here. Lots of couples tried for years without success. Was I really going to have an ongoing physical relationship with Janine until she caught? My mind was whirling with confusion especially as Clare continued to stroke me.

"If we go by the calendar I should be fertile now," Janine answered. "This is day 13 for me and you know how regular I am." That was true -- both girls were close on their cycles although Clare's could be so light she'd barely notice them.

"Do you want to just try this weekend and wait to see," Clare asked? "Or do you want to try several times before the end of your month? We can work this either way."

Seriously? My girlfriend is calmly discussing how many times I'm going to fuck our friend while they both play with our respective cocks? We've crossed a line here for sure.

Stan answered, "Well if you don't mind we thought they should try several times to start. With that sort of schedule it may work this first month." Both girls nodded in agreement -- I just sat with a stupid grin on my face and tried not to get too excited. Clare smiled up at me and said, "I think he'll agree to that."

Janine added, "I don't want to monopolize him though. You two need some private time too."

Yep, really crossed into some weird alternate reality where the women calmly discuss who gets to fuck who and when. Next it'll be what positions we can use.

Clare sat up and said, "I think it's time we started getting this baby making started." Her hand gave me a final squeeze as she let go of my cock. She crooked a finger at Janine and motioned for her to come closer. Janine sat up and gave Stan a kiss before she started to move to the center of the comforter. Clare got up on her knees and met her in the middle. She reached out with her arms and the two girls met in a hug. You could see their breasts pressed against each other and neither one pulled away from the naked embrace. They whispered something too quiet for me to hear and giggled together. Clare turned her neck so they were both looking at me from the center of the room. I could feel the heat of the fire reaching out but there was more heat in their gaze.

"Luv, would you crack a window before it gets too hot in here," Clare asked? I gathered my feet under me and managed to stand up. It was hotter than I had realized and I walked over to raise the bottom sash letting cool air swirl in. My cock still throbbed from my excitement and bounced around at full mast. I turned back to the room to see Stan whispering with the girls. He had leaned forward and his cock was hanging low and heavy beneath him. Janine had taken it back in her hand and was stroking him as they talked.

Clare motioned for me to come back and I moved close to them as she rose up on her knees. Her hand reached out to guide my cock into her mouth and the other caressed my balls. She looked up at me as she worked her lips up and down my cock. She glanced over at Janine and reached out to take her free hand. Janine released Stan's cock and turned toward us. Clare released my cock from her mouth and pointed it toward Janine in invitation. Her hand still stroked me forcing pre-cum to drip over her hand at the end of the stroke.

Stan moved up behind Janine and kneeled, reaching around to cup a breast. His free hand was on the back of her neck and I watched as he gently encouraged her to move forward. Janine reached out to hold my cock and smiling she kissed the end. As she pulled back I could see a string of pre-cum joining us before she licked her lips. Clare used her thumb to force another wave from the end of my cock and this time Janine sucked me into her mouth. I could feel her tongue working on me as she started moving up and down my cock with Clare's hand meeting her lips at the end of every stroke.

Clare released me and Janine brought both hands up to seriously start stroking me in and out of her mouth. Stan had settled back watching her work on my cock -- he seemed okay with what she was doing. I placed my hands on her head and gently caressed her as she bounced my cock at the back of her throat. Clare had also settled back and I could see her hand slide down to her open cunt. Her fingers moved in small circles across her clit as she watched the blow job Janine was giving me. Clare looked up at me and grinned before she stuck her tongue out and wiggled it around. That was her invitation for me to eat her and she obviously wanted me to eat Janine. All in good time.

Janine slowed down and released my cock from her mouth continuing to stroke me with both hands. She looked up at me and smiled, "You taste good."

"Glad to hear it," I replied. "Why don't we let me sit down before I fall over," I suggested. We moved around so I could sit on the comforter with them -- my cock still standing up hard and proud. Clare moved to the side with Stan, close enough so she could reach out to his cock, equally hard and full of need. Stan looked surprised as she took him in hand and she smiled back at him.

"Did you think we'd be left out of this," she asked? "I told Janine the only way this would work is if I got to have you when they got to have each other." She leaned towards him and said with a semi-serious face, "But you're not knocking me up, okay? I'm not ready to start making babies." She smiled and continued, "but I'm also on the pill so I don't think we need to worry about that too much."

Stan glanced at me and I nodded in agreement. "Full swap, mate. What's sauce for the goose and all that." Janine nodded at him too, "That's the deal," she added. "I didn't think you'd mind." We all started laughing at each other.

"Why don't you let me and Janine lay down in the middle and you two blokes can be on the outside," she said. We shuffled around and the girls got some pillows behind their heads as we got comfortable together. I leaned up on my side so I could see us all in a line across the floor.

"Now we look like a good porno," I said which broke us all up into laughter again. "Does anyone really need directions now," Clare asked with a grin? She rose up on her side so we had Janine between us and Stan lay behind Clare. He draped an arm across her diffidently and you could tell there was still some room between their bodies. Clare took hold of his hand and slid it down her stomach until his fingers slid between her cunt lips. She wiggled back against him and settled her ass firmly against his cock.

She turned her head over her shoulder at him and said clearly, "You are going to bury that gorgeous cock as deep into my cunt as you possibly can and pound me until I can't walk straight, mate. Stop being so careful with me and let's start fucking, okay."

Janine giggled at them and looked at me, "That goes for you too, Mick." Clare reached out with a free hand and moved Janine's arm over her head.

"Here," she said. "I'll even hold her down for you." I reached over and kissed Clare firmly on the lips while we trapped Janine between us. She kissed me back and gasped into my mouth as Stan did something carnal with his fingers in her cunt.

"You behave," I replied. "Or these two will find out how much you like to be tied up and helpless." Clare moaned in pleasure and rubbed her ass against Stan.

I moved my attention to Janine and slowly moved to kiss her for the first time. Her lips opened to my tongue and I tasted her sweet breath as our tongues played with each other. I could taste myself in her mouth and slid a hand down her body to play with her cunt. She jerked slightly as I found her clit and ran a finger over it as I parted her lips with a finger. She was soaking wet and my fingers found no barriers to slide inside her. She moaned into my mouth as I moved them gently in and out of her. I brought my hand back up and slid my fingers into her mouth.

She tasted fantastic -- different from Clare but sweet and spicy at the same time. She eagerly sucked at my fingers with me tasting herself. I moved away to slide my tongue across her body and sucked a nipple into my mouth as I massaged her breast with my hand.

I saw Clare still on her side watching us. She had lifted a leg giving Stan's fingers room to play with her cunt. Her mouth was open and she was pinching a nipple. Locking eyes with her I ran my fingers inside Janine again and Clare gasped as she saw my fingers disappearing inside her friend. She was close enough I could run my hand up along her body until I reached her mouth. Her eyes widened as I shared Janine's taste running my fingers deep into her mouth and across her lips. She sucked the wetness from my hand and smiled lewdly at the experience.

I turned back to Janine and moved down until I could taste her cunt directly. She gasped and jumped as my tongue and lips played with her clit. I slid my thumb inside her and used my fingers to play with delicate skin between cunt and ass. She was wet enough to soak the covers below us and she cried out when I sucked her clit between my teeth. I worked my thumb back and forward while she humped against my hand. I could feel her cunt muscles clamping in rhythm around my thumb as she worked me inside her.

Her hands were caressing what she could reach of me. I rose up so I could see more of her moving and she grabbed me by the hair. Turning my head she gasped out, "I usually love the foreplay but if you don't stop playing around and start fucking me I will hurt you. I've been ready for you since you said yes!"

Clare snickered hearing this and I looked over at her. "Stan, can't you do something to distract the penny arcade there," I asked. Clare made a mean face at me and said breathlessly, "He's plenty distracting, thank you. Why don't you pay attention to business before she decides to find someone else." Her body was flushed and she had sweat running down her side.

"Fine," I said looking down at Janine. I moved myself up on to my hands and knees to move between her legs. I heard Clare say, "No, I want to be able to watch them too. Move that stool over here and get behind me so we can both watch." There was a low foot stool and she moved it in front of her before laying forward over it. Great height for a little doggie position sex.

She spread her legs and Stan moved between them. He put his hands on her hips and you could see him adjusting his aim before pushing forward. Clare moaned as she felt him slide between her cunt lips and move deeper inside her. Her head went down and she pushed back with her hips. He moved back a bit and pushed back again deeper into her willing flesh. Her head stayed down and she pushed back with enthusiasm as his cock filled her. You could see her body move as he bottomed out inside her with his balls slapping against her. There was an audible thud as they thrust harder at each other and his hands were deep in the muscles of her hips. They stroked together as Janine and I watched fascinated. Finally Clare raised her head smiling at us. Stan slowed his pace and you could see them settle down for some serious fucking.

"Okay you two," Clare said. "This is ... how you do it... if you've forgotten." Her sentence was broken with pauses whenever Stan bottomed out inside her. We laughed at her and I moved up to kiss her quickly. She grabbed the back of my head and moaned into my mouth as Stan kept up his thrusts. Letting go she said, "Tell him he has all night to stop what he's doing, oh God ...."

Janine had moved around to kiss Stan and we looked at each other over the bodies of our lovers between us. You could smell sex, wet and hot, and the sounds they were making were erotic as hell. "Let's give them a show then," I said. We moved back in front of them and Janine wrapped her hand around my cock again. I was still hard with pre-cum coating whatever my cock touched. I reached out for a pillow to put behind her head saying, "Let's start with a little missionary, shall we."

Janine nodded and settled back opening her legs and raising her knees. I looked up the glorious length of her body. Her wet cunt was leaking and almost pulsating with her arousal. The lips were swollen and her clit was standing clear of the hood. I moved forward until my knees were inside her thighs. I leaned forward and she reached down to hold the head of my cock. I moved my hips forward and she guided me into her opening as I continued to move down.

"Wait," she gasped as I felt her body adjusting to me inside her. She was wet and hot and very tight as I held my cock still about halfway inside. Her cunt was expanding and she moved on me inching me deeper. I pulled back slightly to give her room and she rocked her hips from side to side. She started a little dance with her hips using my cock to open her cunt. Suddenly she shoved back at me and I sank deeply inside her.

I followed her hips back down as she pulled back and gained the last fraction as her ass hit the floor. With nowhere else to go her cunt accepted me completely inside her and soaked my length with her juices. We gasped for air together and moved together in harmony. I balanced my weight on my arms and stroked my hips forward and back sawing my cock inside her. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me against her warm breasts covered with a sheen of sweat. I bowed my head down beside her and moved us together feeling her nipples drilling holes in my chest. I moved a hand down behind her knee to raise her leg and realized that Clare was watching us intently. I vaguely recalled hearing her cries of passion while I had been entering Janine.

Clare was covered in sweat with her hair stuck to her face. Her body was heaving with her efforts to breath and she was flushed from head to toe. Stan still stroked into her every few seconds jarring her body and making her flesh quiver. She looked glorious. He looked sweaty and intent on enjoying the feel of her body wrapped around his cock.

"Having a good time," I asked? She looked like she'd been making love for hours not the short time we'd been playing.