Friends Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God that was so hot," she replied. "I came the minute you entered her and haven't stopped yet." I watched as another tremor ran through her body and she moaned. Recovering she looked up at me and smiled, "See?"

I stroked harder into Janine eliciting moans from her as I continued this strange conversation. Clare reached out towards us landing her hand on my side. She could feel my muscles moving as I drove my cock into Janine.

"I want to see," she said. I knew what she meant. She wanted to see my cock disappearing into Janine's cunt. I moved us slightly so our hips were more visible. Janine looked up at Clare and smiled her pleasure. Janine reached out and touched Clare's face gently with her fingers.

"Thank you," Janine said quietly. Clare smiled back and kissed her fingers quickly.

"I should thank you," Clare replied. "This is incredible." She licked her lips, "I want to see you do everything, do you mind?"

Janine smiled back, "No, not at all," she replied. "I get to watch you too and you are so sexy together."

I lifted Janine's leg to change our angle which exposed us to Clare's gaze. I leaned slightly away so she could clearly see my cock disappearing inside Janine. I pulled her knee higher and hooked it inside my elbow. I moved Janine's arms above her head and trapped her hands with one of mine. Now I had her stretched out under me and helpless to stop me from moving as I wanted.

Stan slowed down and smiled at the situation. "You should spank her a little," he offered. She loves a little sting when she's turned on."

Janine opened her eyes and looked at him. "Better be quiet or I'll tell them some of what you like," she warned with a smile. No real threat there. Clare was riveted on where we were joined. She reached out and slid her hand down my side across my hips. She could just reach my cock and circled it with her hand when I pulled out. Stan leaned over so he could watch her playing with us both. Her hand went down so she held my balls as I moved.

She ran her fingers along the cunt lips wrapped around my cock and teased Janine's clit. Our juices covered her fingers and she started sliding her hand along my cock when I pulled back. I pulled out further so she had more to touch and she started sliding a finger inside Janine when I pulled out.

Then I felt her leave her fingers inside as I pushed back effectively tightening Janine's cunt around me. Janine started huffing as she was filled up with Clare's fingers and my cock. Her hips moved faster and she writhed under me as we abused her cunt. Stan picked up his pace again and Clare gasped for air as she writhed on his cock pounding into her. I moved faster and harder slamming back into Janine with some force. She started keening as her climax built and suddenly her cunt spasms hard and fast around me. Clare has curled her fingers up and is hitting the g-spot and rubbing her clit as I pound into Janine. Janine cries out in release and Clare follows her with her own cries of passion. I concentrate on not coming as I feel her body milking my cock inside her.

As she subsides I release her leg and Clare moves a hand up to play with the nipple closest to her. Both girls are breathing hard and Janine looked at Clare. "Damn, girl," she said. "You should warn me before you do something like that."

Clare smiled back at her. "I didn't know I was going to until it happened. You didn't mind?"

"Oh hell no," Janine replied. "Wait until I get to return the favor. That is a serious turn on."

Clare looked over her shoulder at Stan, "Can we change position? Can you help me change? I'm not sure I have the strength to move on my own," she said smiling.

"Sure," Stan replied stopping his strokes. He moved back until his cock popped free of her cunt. It was shining wetly and his hair was matted with their juices. "How do you want to move," he asked?

"On my back okay," Clare replied as she struggled to get her legs underneath her. "My legs feel like rubber right now." She rolled herself off the foot rest and carefully moved her legs back together. "Who knew watching would be so damn tiring," she added with a smile. She moved up until she was laying on her side watching us again.

"Ready for a switch," I asked Janine? She nodded and I continued, "Lock your arms and legs around me then." I felt her legs wrap around my waist as she put her arms around my neck. "Hold on tight," I said.

I gathered my legs underneath me and put my arm down to lever us together. Holding her with one arm behind her back I pulled back and settled back on my crossed legs with her in my lap facing me. Janine let out a small wuff of air as we got comfortable. "That was a strange sensation," she said.

"Have you two not done that before," I asked. "Not quite the same way," Stan replied.

"We will now," Janine said with a smile. I moved my hips and flexed my cock inside her. I didn't have as much depth this way but it was a favorite of ours for chatting while having sex. Janine draped her arms loosely around my neck and moved her hips against me. Her breasts pushed against me with her nipples raking across my skin. I lifted a hand to them feeling their weight as we moved together.

Clare lay back beside us still watching us move and opened her legs to Stan. He moved between them and I watched him enter again. She pushed back and then lifted her legs around his back giving him complete access. His hips moved and I could see his cock as he made long strokes into her -- coming almost all the way out on each withdrawal. She tightened her arms around him and moved her hips to meet his thrusts. He dropped his mouth and played with her breasts as they bounced below him. Her eyes closed and she worked at building her climax around his cock.

Janine had tightened her grip around my neck and used that anchor to move her hips harder against me. She looked over at the others and started matching her thrusts to theirs, as if working towards a joint climax. She bit her lower lip and moved harder against me as Stan's cock started to pound into Clare.

I moved my hands to her ass cheeks and started pulling her against me, helping her to drive my cock harder and deeper inside her. I could feel her muscles straining as she tried to keep pace with the others. She groaned as I dropped my right hand down to where were joined. I put my thumb against the top of her slit and massaged her clit as we moved against each other. Her moans became more demanding as I felt her arms losing the strength to move her.

I straightened my legs out underneath her pausing her -- she panted as she looked at me with desire. You could see she was close to climaxing and didn't want to stop. I unhooked her legs frrom behind me and helped her to move onto her knees. I put my arms out behind me and leaned back slightly so she could move on my cock.

Janine smiled and put her hands out on my shoulders to steady herself. Rising up she moved her hips backwards and forwards driving my cock inside her. On each forward stroke she almost leave me behind but then she would rock back hard until we could go no further. I brought one hand back around to play with her breasts as they swayed before me. A flush spread up her body and sweat sprang out of every pore as she rode me harder and harder. I could feel my own excitement rise as she worked to her next climax. If we kept this pace up I knew I wouldn't last long.

I heard Clare crying out and saw Stan roll her up under him with her legs trapped inside his elbows. He had levered himself onto his hands and feet as he pounded his cock into her. Her hands had become claws and I saw her rake his back as he fucked her hard. The spasms of her next climax ran through her body and she started to grunt with every thrust.

Janine looked over to see them fucking beside us. I felt her pussy contract hard around me as she watched Clare losing control on her fiance's cock. I felt close and wanted to finish another way.

"Are you ready to get pregnant," I asked her breathlessly? I felt her cunt bite down on me as she started to climax. "Yes," she replied. "Do it Mick. Fuck me hard and make me cum. Get me pregnant."

I moved quickly to put her down back in a missionary position again. She raised her legs and held me close as I stroked into her again. I felt Clare's body move beside us as Stan dropped her legs back down. I looked over at her and saw she was climaxing as he worked his cock in and out of her cunt.

"Do it," Clare said. "Get her pregnant. Cum inside her so hard her kids will be born pregnant!" She put a hand out and caught Janine's hand. The two of them looked at each other and smiled in joint pleasure as Stan and I pounded our cocks into their willing bodies.

"I'm close," I warned. Janine's eyes widened and her breath came fast and hard. "Do it, Mick!" she urged. "Fuck me .. fuck me .. fuck me" she said in time to my thrusting hips.

"Cum with him, Stan," Clare urged. "I want to feel you cum hard in me. Fuck me .. fuck me .. fuck me..." her voice matching the rhythm.

Both girls started grunting and I could feel Janine's cunt clamping down hard on me in quick waves. "Oooooo .. now!" Janine shouted as her climax hit hard.

Stan nodded at me and I could tell he was ready to explode. I wasn't sure how I hadn't yet. I could feel my balls pull up tighter and tighter before my own climax hit. I yelled and Janine's eyes almost bugged out as she felt the first hot splash deep inside her. Beside her Clare yelled out as spasms hit her and Stan grunted in a way I knew meant he was cumming too.

My body surged and I slammed my cock hard inside her pulsating cunt as wave after wave of cum left me. Her cunt was milking me for every drop as contractions ran though her. Her legs and arms held me hard into the saddle of her body as she worked herself against me with aftershocks bouncing her around.

I subsided, panting on her with sweat pouring from me and my heart hammering inside my chest. I gasped for air -- looking over I could see Clare and Stan locked in an equally intense embrace. Her feet stroked his back and she was kissing him hard. They collapsed with him on top panting as hard as we were.

I gathered enough strength to raise my body slightly and offered Janine a kiss. Her mouth came open and she danced her tongue around inside mine. I could taste the salt of her sweat and smell the intense aroma of sex that surrounded us. I rose a bit more and Janine ran a hand flat between us down to where we were joined. Her fingers explored the cock that was slowly subsiding inside her -- feeling the connection of our bodies. My cock twitched as I felt the exploration but that was all it could do for now. She collected the mixture of cum that was dribbling from us and brought it back to her mouth. I could smell the intense mixture as she slowly licked it from her fingers.

"We even taste good together," she said with a satisfied smile.

"Do I need to roll over," I asked?

"When you're ready," she replied. I eased myself up and we both looked down our bodies as my softening cock slowly left her. Her cunt unfolded as it slowly released me. There was a flood of mixed cum as the last inch left her. I rolled over to her right and cuddled up against her side. Looking across I could see Clare and Stan in post-coital caresses. He had braced himself above her and she had her legs around his waist trying to keep his cock inside her. They separated with a plop and you could see their cum slowly rolling out of her well fucked cunt. He dropped onto his side on her left so we had both the girls between us again. She rolled up on her right side and Janine matched her on her left reaching out with a caressing hand along Clare's flank.

Clare leaned over enough to give her a gentle kiss and they smiled at each other. I looked at the four of us, sweaty bodies flushed with exertion and satisfied arousal.

"Well," I said. "Do you think we got pregnant or will you be abusing me some more?"

To be continued.