Friends: Seduction of Santa Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers

"That's right, Monica. Santa's gonna make you cum."

He moved behind her and slowly filled her once again.

"Yeah... oh yeah... fuck me good..."

Chandler held her hips and started slowly at first, but soon worked up to a moderate pace.

Head down and eyes closed, Monica was moaned loudly, "Ohhhh... oh, fuck... mmm... do it... fuck me..."

Chandler looked up and saw their reflection in the full length mirror against the wall. He threaded his hand through her long mane and gently jerked her head back.

"Watch Santa fuck you, Monica."

Her reflection smiled back at him nastily.

"Oh yeah, Santa... fuck me... fuck my tight cunt."

They were both moaning and groaning, working each other ever closer to ecstasy. In her pleasure, Monica's head began to fall forward, but was stopped with a slight tug at the back of her head. Santa wanted to watch her. And what Santa wanted, Santa would get.

"You like... you like watching me Santa?" she panted, "You like watching me while you bang my body? Oh, this gets me so hot! Oh, do it... do it..."

Chandler's hands were back at her waist now. He was holding her, as he pounded into her. They were grunting in unison with every thrust.

"Uhn... uhn... oh... Santa... oh! OH! Oh god, Santa, I'm gonna cum... make me cum... make your little whore cum...."

Monica's orgasm swelled in her body, then slammed her hard.

"OH CHANDLER!" she screamed.

He pumped her continually, producing a scream each time.

"YES! YES!! FUCK!! ME!! OHH!! UHNnn!! Ohhh... ohhh..."

Chandler could sense that Monica's climax was passing, and his own was moving up fast. He pulled out of her, and she quickly rolled over on her back.

Chandler moved up to straddle Monica's chest. Her breasts were rubbing under his thighs. He pushed his fake stomach to the side so he could watch.

"Oh yeah, Santa... c'mon, give me my treat... cum, Santa... cum on my face."

Monica was basking in her afterglow, caressing his butt and thighs. Her legs were curled up as her pussy still throbbed. Head resting on the rug, her eyes were closed, both in enjoyment of her climax and in anticipation of Santa's present.

He stroked his cock just over Monica's chin, and quickly released.

"OHHHHHH!!!" he groaned.

White liquid jetted over her head, on the floor. A second laced through her dark hair.

"Cum, baby," Monica purred. "Cum on my face."

Another shot trailed down her forehead and nose.

"Oh yeah, Santa, cum ALLL over me..."

A spurt went on her cheek and another on her lips.

"That's it... gimme your cum..."

Chandler rested his dick on her chin. Monica pursed her lips and the head oozed weak spurts onto them. The last little bit went onto her chin as Chandler moved his cock away. It dribbled down her chin to her neck.

Monica rubbed it under her chin, like beauty cream as she opened her mouth and her tongue took in all the nearby jizz. She swallowed erotically as he watched.

They sat up on the floor and Monica snuggled into his soft Santa belly. Her face was still dotted with cum, and one by one, she wiped each spot with her finger, then licked her finger clean.

"OK. That was really hot!" Chandler assessed.

"Oh I know, REALLY hot," Monica agreed. She smiled up at him. "Thank you, Chandler."

"For what?" he chuckled, "I'm the one who should be thanking you."

"Thank you for letting me be a little kinky once in a while. It helps keep things... I dunno... spicy for us."

"Well, you're very welcome. I will do anything I can do for you, Mon... anything."

"Me too, Sweetie. I love you."

"I love you too, Monica."

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers
12