Friends: The Seduction of Ross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers

Ross watched, no longer uncertain or uneasy about the women's relationship. It had been unbelievably hot, first taking in the image of Rachel licking pussy, and then watching the motions of the back of Monica's head as she tongued their friend's cunt. Even now, it was beautiful and erotic, seeing his girl-friend and his sister kissing so soulfully.

Soon, his arousal subsided to a point where he knew he could enjoy and pleasure Rachel without cumming too quickly. He reached out, grabbing her legs and pulled her toward him, until her ass rested just on the edge of the bed. She squealed in her cute Rachel way and both women laughed.

The frivolity was quickly replaced by her serious, aroused look, as she raised up again on her elbows. "You wanna fuck me, monkey boy?"

"More than you could ever know," came the answer as a long hard cock was pushed into her. She moaned with a dirty smile, "Give it to me, Ross... Give me a good hard fucking."

Both lovers grunted as he pulled back and rammed hard into her. "Yeah, baby... do that again," she said with a lustful stare. Ross obliged, giving and eliciting another loud grunt.

Monica crawled to them on the soft bed. In keeping with the filthy lust now filling the room, she took a handful of Rachel's hair at the back of her head and roughly pulled it backward to look up at her. She leaned down and engaged her in a long kiss; passionate, hard, yet somehow loving. The continued ramming from Ross caused Rachel to grunt into Monica's mouth over and over, as their lip-lock continued.

Ross massaged her clit with his thumb as he fucked just the end of his dick in Rachel. Then, without warning, he thrust forward, burying his cock fully in her cunt. "UHH!" was pushed out of her, as he did this over and over. The bed creaked and rocked each time Ross drove into her. Her breasts bounced and her mouth nearly separated from Monica's, had it not been for the tight grip the brunette now had on her head.

Soon, Ross' actions melded into a fast, repetitive fucking. As he nailed Rachel, her kiss with Monica broke just long enough for her to demand, "Fuck yeah... fuck me hard..."

The Gellers joined together in pleasuring Miss Green. As Ross fucked her, Monica pawed at Rachel's breasts. Squeezing them, caressing them, groping them. All the while, devouring her mouth with the same passion with which she devoured her pussy.

Their lips separated and to Ross' surprise, Monica quickly moved to straddle Rachel's hips and engaged him in an equally passionate kiss. Her tongue probed her brother's mouth as he fucked her best friend. She gave soft little "mmms" as his tongue began returning the zeal as it entered her mouth. His hand left Rachel's hip, slid to Monica's thigh, and then upward to cup his little sister's breast. Her hard nipple told him that she was nowhere near being done with their prurient activities.

Rachel looked and saw the way that Monica's widely spread legs had presented her pussy, framed as it was by stocking tops, her little butt, and Rachel's abdomen. She reached underneath her friend's ass and pressed her finger into the soaking crease, sliding it forward and back, rubbing the tip on her clit. Still kissing Ross, Monica moaned at the sensation of being masturbated. "MMMMmmmmm," she uttered as Rachel's digit was pushed up into her. The motions of Ross' fast fucking jolted Rachel's body and caused her finger to frig Monica with an erotic symmetry.

Occupied as he was with his sister's kiss, Ross' actions slowed, but didn't ease in their intensity. His dick still drilled Rachel, good and hard; plunging into her and filling her up.

Soon, Monica moved away from him and turned her attention back to Rachel. As the finger left her pussy, it was brought to her lips. Without hesitation, Monica's mouth took it in and she sucked it gently, licking all her juices off it. Then, bending over, her tongue lavished praise upon Rachel's breast. It ran circles around her nipple, melded into a nice hard suck, then finished with a gentle bite. Rachel gave a lust-filled chuckle. "You know how that gets me going, Mon."

Ross, too, was experiencing how his sister could "get her going." Rachel's tight pussy nearly gushed with her wetness, well lubricating his hard cock. The soft sopping feeling stimulated the shaft and head of his dick like he had never felt before. He always loved any time he could have sex, but for some reason, perhaps the kinkiness of it all, this time was better than anything else that had ever happened to him.

Rachel's knees came up and her feet rested on his stomach. Each deep thrust rocked her body, pushing her knees toward her face, and lifting her ass slightly off the bed. "Oh... god... fuck... me..." she exhaled with each push inside her. The root of this cock pounded against her clit over and over, driving her upward and upward.

Monica moved behind Rachel, cradling her body between her thighs. Rachel leaned back against her. She felt the delicate softness of the nylon-covered legs along her hips. The black-haired woman wrapped her arms around her roommate, and played with her breasts, particularly her nipples. She gently pinched them and rolled them between her fingertips, before covering both breasts with her hands and groping the soft flesh. She brought her lips down to Rachel's neck, kissing along her smooth skin.

"Mmmm, Monica," her roomie hummed.

The sensation of envelopment in someone's arms, a woman and best friend whom she loved, along with the stimulation to her neck, breasts and pussy caused Rachel's heart to beat harder. She relished the attention being showered upon her by her best friends. Living in the moment, she simply melted into Monica and allowed the siblings to pleasure her and bring her to orgasm.

She felt it building deep within her. That restlessness that would soon cause her mind to desire, then beg, then scream for release.

"Oh god, faster, Ross," she implored, feeling that sexual strain grow.

His body met her request with a positive answer. Ross grabbed Rachel's ankles from his chest and lifted them up, spreading her legs wide. He looked down at her, taking in the perfect body that he had lusted over for years. The speed of his hips picked up as his dick repeatedly stabbed into her cunt. Sweat ran down his forehead, which matched the sheen covering Rachel's torso.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," she panted. She was barely restraining it; barely able to keep it at bay to allow its strength to peak. "Oh fuck... oh fuck..."

"Cum for us, baby," Monica intoned as she continued kissing her neck and shoulder. "Let me feel you cum."

And cum, Rachel did. Just then, her back arched and her shoulders pushed against Monica's collarbone, as their cheeks rubbed together. Her flat stomach undulated as the orgasm surged through her body. "Ohhhhh, FUCK!" Rachel yelled, filling the room with further expletives. "Fuckin', goddam fuckin' fuck! Fuck me, Ross... fuck me! SHIT!"

Ross felt his body swell closer to climax. Not wanting to cum again so soon, he immediately pulled out and dropped to his knees, delving into Rachel's pussy to maintain her climax as long as possible. Licking the full length of her slit; lapping hard at her pussy.

"Cum, Rachel," Monica said, purring in her ear as she squeezed and massaged her breasts. "Cum, baby... keep cumming... you can do it... cum more... more... keep cumming."

Her roommate's encouragement worked like a coach driving an elite athlete. Rachel's body went rigid and her mind ordered the orgasm to continue, even as overwhelming passion washed over her thoughts. More and more came and she felt Monica's legs gripping her hard, matching the tension of her own frame. Each exhale came hard, accompanied by a little whine.

Soon, she could maintain it no more. Her body collapsed into Monica. Her lungs heaved and a dizziness swirled within her head, nearly causing her to black-out. "Whew!" she breathed. "That was unbelievable!"

Ross left her pussy with a gentle kiss on the lips, then stood, holding his cock to keep it from releasing the precious jizz.

"Do you want me again?" Monica asked.

"No, I better wait a bit. I almost came inside Rach, and I don't want to yet."

"Suit yourself," she smiled. "But I think I want a little more Rachel."

Monica moved away from her friend and brought her up to her knees, facing away. With nimble fingers, Monica reached around and unclasped the cincher's straps holding the silk stockings, before undoing the small black fabric-covered buttons that held the lingerie together at the back. Pulling the garment away, Monica directed her to lay the length of the bed.

As she bent over Rachel, she kissed her breast, while lowering her own to the dirty-blonde's waiting mouth. Rachel's lips wrapped around Monica's nipple, attaching as they had done so many times before. Both women suckled, regaining the hard nipples of their mutual heat.

Ross watched this extremely erotic engagement. It brought to him a similar image he'd seen before in an adult magazine. The next image in the magazine almost immediately came into his head. "Oh god, they're gonna 69," his mind wailed. He knew he was still close to cumming, and he was afraid that just the sight of two sexy women orally pleasuring each other would take his body to a place he couldn't control. Yet, not wanting to swing too far the other way and lose his erection, he simply massaged his own balls, touching enough to stay hard, but not so much that he'd cum. His ballsack, firm from his near-ejaculation, tightened up even more.

Unaware of her brother's fear, Monica raised up and crawled forward to straddle the sexy waitress' shoulders. Doing so, she positioned her pussy above her head. With this, Monica draped her body down Rachel's. Rachel's knees came up, and as Monica wrapped her hands around her stockinged thighs, she dove into the freshly fucked cunt. The aroma and taste filled her body with lust and she began allowing her tongue to fondle Rachel.

Grabbing a pillow, Rachel quickly placed it beneath her head, propping it up to better access Monica's cunt. Her hands traveled over Monica's taut ass; fingertips tracing their way down the straps of her garterbelt to the soft tops of her nude stockings. A tongue reached upward to take a long slow lap at a beautiful set of pussy lips.

"Mmmm, yes," Monica whispered, in an ever-so-brief break from her oral services. Tingling warmed her body as Rachel's tongue buried into her.

"Lick it, Mon," Rachel moaned into her pussy. Her direction was followed and Monica slid her tongue up and down the folds of her perfectly smooth cunt. "Yeah, Mon. Fuckin' eat me out."

Ross stood there in amazement. His hand slowly began pumping his shaft. Masturbating to his own private sex show. "Omigod," he whimpered. Hearing this quiet oath of approval, both girls stopped and, turning their heads toward him, smiled at his dilemma. Then almost as if on cue, they resumed their reciprocal servicing.

Monica always loved Rachel's talented tongue, and this time was certainly no exception. She focused on the sensations accorded her. Her forearms wrapped tightly around Rachel's thighs, holding to her body with a deathgrip. Naked shoulders rubbed against clad thighs, and she returned the passion given to her cunt.

Muffled little murmurs came from the women, as their mouths were otherwise occupied with each other's pussies. Licking and lapping and sucking, their tongues and lips soon became a flurry of prurient activity. "Fuck yes, fuck yes," Monica mumbled while Rachel, between licks and kisses, conveyed her own, "Oh god, Mon, just like that... fuck, yeah, lick it like that."

Ross panted as he jacked off, stroking himself hard and fast. Suddenly, an idea hit him.

Stepping to the bed, he grabbed onto the bedspread and pulled. The entangled women slid the foot or so toward him, barely noticing what had happened. Stepping one foot onto the bed, he lined up with his sister's pussy. Rachel's head fell back and she stared up and the cock and balls above her. As Ross entered Monica, Rachel made sure that the flat of her tongue caressed the underside of his shaft all the way to his sack.

A few pumps inside his raven-haired sibling, and Ross withdrew. He quickly moved to stand beside the bed. Placing one hand on Monica's back and holding his lubricated shaft with the other, he guided his cock in between Monica's and Rachel's bodies. Each woman felt the dick slide in against her stomach. "Oh my god, I can't believe they're letting me do this," he thought.

"Why, Ross, you nasty boy," Rachel said with a filthy smile, glancing up at him. His hips started pumping and he felt their soft skin caressing his shaft. His abdomen bumped against Monica and his balls against Rachel. As he fucked between them, Monica realized and relished the way her brother was using their bodies to get himself off. It seemed so hedonistic, yet so appropriate for their ménage a trois.

Both girls felt a climax coming closer. Monica slid her middle finger into her roommate's bald pussy. She buried it as far as it would go, then began frigging her. In and out, finger-banging her like a little cock. Moments later, she pulled it out and rubbed against Rachel's sensitive clit, causing a long deep gasp in her friend. The digit immediately went back in, repeating the cycle. As she did this, her head dipped down and she lapped at the smooth skin above Rachel's clit, teasing her by avoiding the sensitive fold.

Rachel's head nodded as her tongue traveled Monica's beautiful cunt. The groans she was getting from Monica spurred her on to further and further licking. Her tongue came straight out, as hard as she could make it, and she pushed it into her friend's hole again and again.

As she was getting a good tongue-fucking, Monica finally relented and fluttered her own tongue across Rachel's clit, all the while drilling her finger into her. The flitting became a more determined wagging and soon she was licking hard. Rachel moaned loudly in response. A few more firm licks and Monica wrapped her lips tightly around the tender flesh.

Rachel growled loudly through widely pursed lips, frozen in a "sh" formant, as her roommate sucked hard on her clit. To answer the stimulation, her fingers rapidly rubbed Monica's clit from side to side.

Monica's head snapped back as she uttered an expletive. "FUCK!" she screamed. She breathed hard; uttering short, loud UHNs with each exhale. Soon Monica went back to her pussy-licking. She wanted Rachel to cum almost as much as she wanted her own orgasm.

Within moments, an impassioned, desperate look appeared on Rachel's face as her climax came closer. She moaned slowly and loudly. Rachel's fingertips came to a stop. Although Monica's bisexual actions were having as much effect on herself as on her roomie, keeping the brunette very close to cumming, she wanted the ministrations to continue.

"Rub me, Rach. God, please don't stop," she begged. This brought Rachel partly out of her own little orgasmic world, and she resumed masturbating her friend. "Oh god," Monica moaned. "Uhhhhnnnn."

Even as she danced on the edge of her climax, the light-haired woman buried her face in Monica's pussy. Desire and lust filling her heart and mind. Licking hard and deep. Tasting her friend's juices. Bringing her almost to the point of climax.

A strained whine emanated from Ross, as he fought to hold off. His mind repeatedly drifted back to their activities. His sister sucking his cock. Cumming in her mouth then watching her share it with Rachel. Fucking Monica in such an erotic way; fucking Rach so vigorously; and now using them like a couple of gorgeous bisexual whores. This evening was more than he could ever hope for, and he knew he'd be reliving these memories as masturbatory inspiration for his daily jack-off sessions. With his hips still rocking his cock between the girls' bodies, he caressed his sister's back and ran his fingers through her shoulder-length hair, mussing it even more.

Rachel could feel her blood-pressure rising and the flush that came upon her face. Her head turned to the side as she gasped for air. Her open mouth rested on Monica's inner thigh. Her tongue involuntarily flicking and feeling the fine texture of the hose. Without realizing it, she began gently biting her friend; her lips rubbing against the nylon of Monica's nude stockings; her teeth lighting digging in.

The sensation of Rachel's animal reaction spurred greater lust within the dark-haired woman. Her frigging picked up speed, and she was soon finger-fucking Rachel with a fast, hard rhythm. Her palm spanked gently on Rachel's clit. The shock wave from each slap caused her body to flinch in pleasure, and a grunt to emanate against Monica's flesh.

Both women's eyes were closed in ecstasy. Rachel in the throes of orgasm, and Monica nearly there, willing her climax to happen. Moments later, a wave of heat surged through her, bringing a wonderful fuzziness to her brain. "OH GOD!" she yelled in a high pitched squeal. This was immediately followed by lower toned moans. "Ahhhhh... uhhhnnn... uhhhnnn... oh fuuuuck.... gaawd..."

Hearing his sister climax took Ross over the edge and mercifully ended his tortuous refusal to cum. Reaching across, he grabbed onto Monica's side and rammed his long cock over and over, jetting sperm each time. He could feel their sweaty bodies become more lubricated with his jizz as he spunked between them. His thrusting slowed even as the women came down from their individual climaxes.

Three chests heaved as a chorus of panting filled the room. "Oh god, that was INCREDIBLE," Rachel groaned. "UH HUH," Monica uttered at the same time as Ross agreed, pulling his cock out from between them. "It sure was," he said, tiredly. At this, Monica crawled backwards and began licking at the patch of jizz on Rachel's body. She tasted her brother's seed for the second time. This presented Monica's cum smeared stomach to Rachel, and she reciprocated, their bodies positioned in a half-69. As soon as the women had licked each other clean, Monica moved a bit further and engaged Rachel in an deep, loving, upside-down kiss.

Ross sat on the edge of the mattress, catching his breath. Soon, Rachel was upright and sat next to him. Her fingertips slid under the black nylon of her stockings and guided each in turn over her thigh, and down her curvy calf, and off her small foot. Monica moved behind him and wrapped him in her arms. "Stay the night?" she asked, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, Ross, Mon and I were going to sleep together tonight anyway. You can join us," Rachel said, throwing back the covers of Monica's bed and crawling in.

"Um, okay," he agreed. Monica glided off the bed, stood and unclasped her garter belt. She placed it back in the dresser drawer and slowly slid the stockings off her slim toned legs. Ross climbed into bed beside Rachel, as his sister undressed. Monica switched off the light on the nightstand, them slipped between the sheets.

Ross lay there, sandwiched between two beautiful naked women. They snuggled against him, Rachel resting a hand on his hairy chest, and Monica lightly touching and slowly caressing the soft skin of his cock.

Within minutes, the three exhausted lovers drifted off to sleep; their bodies recuperating from the night's fun, and readying themselves for whatever the morning might bring.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers