Friends (Who Fuck) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MRDeany
MRDeany
25 Followers

Although her entrance was glistening and seemed to be gaping as wide as it could, as if pleading for me to penetrate it, it just didn't look big enough to take my large looking prick.

As if reading my mind, Vicky turned her face; "Just do it slowly...nice and slow...nice...and...slow," she re-assured me as if she was teaching a novice how to do some mundane household task.

I rubbed my helmet against her, enjoying the sight and sensation of just doing that, before easing forward slightly.

Her small anus now stretched out and around the tip of my cock, pausing before it suddenly felt like it snugly pulled the head of my cock into it.

We both gasped, me holding myself there, not sure I'd ever felt anything grasping my cock quite like this before.

Bit by bit I now eased myself into her, stopping frequently to allow her arsehole to stretch around my shaft, before moving back a little after every forward movement. Finally I felt her arse easing and then I was fully impaled inside her.

Fully inside Vicky Jarvis's arse!

My cock was shoved right up inside Vicky Jarvis's arse!

It was one thing yesterday having fucked her; fucked Vicky Jarvis, the girl who at 15 and 16 I'd dreamt about kissing but never really thought I ever would.

Now, in the space of 24 hours, I'd fucked her several times and at this very moment my prick was in her arse with her moaning and groaning and encouraging me to 'fuck' her.

Resting the palms of my hands on her buttocks I now started to ease slowly back and forth, looking down to try and take in the sight of me fucking her arse.

Me, fucking Vicky Jarvis up the arse!

Me, fucking her up the arse whilst she continually urged; "Fuck me...that's it...fuck my arse...oh, that's it...fuck my arse." Now I was easily sliding in and out of her, holding her by her slim waist as I leant forward to change the angle slightly and feel as though I was slipping into her even deeper.

"That's good...so good...oh, god, oh god, oh god, oh..." and Vicky's moaning trailed off as I saw her right hand move up to frig at her clit as she obviously rode out an orgasm.

I was actually relieved that she'd obviously come quite quickly as, unlike when she'd been sucking me, I knew I wasn't going to be able to last long and was unsure of what the 'etiquette' was for taking someone up the arse -- was it acceptable to come in them or not?

As her bucking and writhing subsided I slowed my movements for a moment or two but now, as I increased the speed once again I warned her that;

"I'm gonna come...I'm gonna come...Vicky, I'm going to come."

"I want to see it...I want to see it spurt out of you" and with that she quickly moved forward and away from me.

As my cock slipped out of her I grabbed at it and began frantically wanking myself, just as she turned and, kneeling on the bed, urged;

"I want to see all that come...all that lovely come that's just for me...just for me."

Her words were driving me crazy and, as she moved herself even closer to my prick-head, with several firm tugs on my foreskin I felt the first couple of gushes of my orgasm explode out and onto her chin and then her mouth.

As Vicky laughed and wiped my seamen to her, I continued to wank myself, amazed at how many more spurts of come splattered onto her, before she pushed my hands away and greedily gobbled at my cock, firmly wanking me several more times to encourage every last drop of come out of me that she could.

As I gasped and groaned at her rough handling of my now battered cock she finally relented and started to tenderly kiss and lick at my spent manhood.

Smiling up at me, she breathed;

"Well...I told my boss I'd make sure I got something to eat," as she now pushed her seaman-covered fingers to her lips, "But I didn't expect...to get pudding...as well," she grinned.

God, this woman was insatiable!

MRDeany
MRDeany
25 Followers
12