Friends Wife And I In My Semi

Story Info
They take a trip.
1.7k words
4.22
105.1k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thought I would share this with you and see if we can get this group started properly. This happened over New Years weekend 2005. It is posted at wifelovers.com for Greybeard, and I am posting it here with there permission.

I have promised GreyBeard that I would post this so he could read about my weekend that I spent with him and his wife, so hear it is.

First let me tell you a little background to this. I first met Greybeard online about 3 years ago. Greybeard is a truck driver, and so am I. I came in contact with him after seeing some pictures he took of his wife flashing truck drivers. We had chatted several times and met for dinner once. At that time my wife was extremely ill. She passed away do to complications of her illness in June of 2003.

We stayed in contact with each other and had tried on different occasions to get together for dinner, and possibly for a little adult entertainment. Unfortunately our schedules never really made it possible, until this last New Years Eve.

Do to some scheduling issues, I was going to have to spend New Years weekend in a truck stop. I mentioned that to Greybeards wife when we were chatting online. The truck stop was only about 3 hours from them and she suggested that they could come and get me and I could spend the weekend with them.

It was a wonderful weekend, they made me feel perfectly comfortable as a visitor in there home. We spent some time in bed together, but unfortunately my performance was nothing to brag or write about. This was not only the first time I had ever been with a couple, but the first time I had been with a woman since my wife's illness, almost 15 years ago began, and also I had never been with any other woman but my wife. So needless to say I was so nervous I could hardly keep an erection, so the weekend for me was a lot of teasing, and mostly 2 days of intense foreplay. It was good, but like I said nothing to write home about.

During the weekend I mentioned that on Monday I had to be in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I also knew that Greybeard had to head out of town, so I asked if it would be alright if his wife joined me on my trip, as she had told me she had never seen the Mackinaw Bridge. They both thought it would be fun, so Sunday morning we went up and picked up my truck and headed for the U.P. of Michigan.

Unfortunately do to the schedule and my nerves, and driving 11 hours on Sunday, I was exhausted, so we only had a little time to play that night but Monday night was a nother story all together, so let me tell you about that night.

We drove back from Michigan, and heading through Wisconsin, so we stopped in a truck stop in Green Bay, WI so I could take my required 10-hour break, a shower, and get some food. Mrs. Greybeard joined me in the shower. It was wonderful having a woman washing my back, we held each other, kissed, and let the warm water just flow over us. As we stood there, she washed my cock, and slowly stroked it, making sure it was nice and clean. Knowing that I wouldn't be able to take to much of that, I suggested we head back out to the truck and get comfortable.

As soon as we got back out to the truck, the cloths came off and we got on the bunk. We atarted wiht some long, slow deep kisses. I caressed her breasts, kissing each nipple, drawing it into my mouth, feeling it get harder to the touch. Mrs. GB was, breathing deep, and slowly stroking my cock that was now getting nice and hard.

As we lay there just enjoying the touch of each other, I had remembered that she had once asked me how big I was. I really didn't know so I told her that I would get a cloth tape measure and she could measure it some day when we were together. I got up, kind of abruptly, and dug through my bag and found the tape. I turned to the bed and handed it to Mrs. GB, and we both laughed. She then took my cock in her hand and measured the length, 8 inches, and then measured around, 6 inches. (Now if I remember my math, the diameter (thickness) is equal to the circumference (distance around) divided by PI (3.1416) (6/3.1416=1.9) so that gives me a length of 8" and a thickness of almost 2".

After she was satisfied with the measurements, she lightly started licking the head of my cock. Now I am uncircumcised, so the head of my cock is extremely sensitive, and the feeling of having her tongue lightly touching, licking. She then opened her mouth and tried to take as much in as she could, sucking, in and out, licking. It was incredible. My hips started rocking back and forth, slowly fucking her mouth, deeper, as she was still trying to take all of it in. I had one foot on the floor, the other on the bunk. I took my hands and held the back of her head, and started fucking her mouth. She was working her tongue on the tender head of my cock as it came out and then plunged it back into her mouth as far as I could get it to go without gagging her.

Mrs. GB finally just laid back on the bunk, looking up at me with hunger in her eyes, and said "Fuck me, fuck me deep, fuck me now!"

Well by this time, after close to 3 days of foreplay, and being together so I wasn't quite so nervous, those were the most beautiful words that I had ever heard. I reached down with my hand and felt her hot pussy. It was so wet, and warm to my touch, and as I slowly inserted a finger, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. The feeling of her wet hot pussy wrapped around my finger, sliding in and out, making sure it was ready for me. I would use my thumb to lightly brush her clit. I wanted to make sure that I could bring her to a climax, because I was afraid I wouldn't last very long at all. My father always said a woman always comes first, so I wanted to make sure that I did as I was told and she would cummmm first!

After a minute or to working my finger in her, she reached out a grabbed me by my cock and said, "Fuck me with this!" Mrs. GB started guiding my cock towards her dripping, spread pussy.

It felt like electricity as my cock first touched the outer lips of her pussy. It had been so long, and I had never touched anther woman that way. I slowly started pushing the head of my cock into her, little by little. She was so tight around my cock, I was afraid it was going to hurt her. I could only get a couple of inches in and new that we were going to have to get something to help. She had some lubricant with her, so I took some in my hand and greased up my cock and started working my cock into her.


It took a couple of strokes but I wanted to give her a fucking she would remember. Finally I was able to get full, deep strokes. Allowing my cock to almost come out, then plunge it deep into her tight pussy.

At one point I had to stop. I knew that I was so close to letting loose, and she wasn't quiet there yet. When I did, she wrapped her legs around me and screamed, "FUCK ME NOW' DON'T STOP NOW, CUMM IN ME!!" and she pulled me deep into her. It took all the strength and concentration I had to not just let loose in her then, but I was determined to get her off too.

I took one hand and began to lightly finger her ass hole. Hoping this would help bring her to her climax. She started bucking back, meeting my thrusts. I started sloiding my finger deeper onto her ass, trying to match the timing of my cock when it was coming out, my finger was going in.

I was certain that neither one of us was going to last much longer, so I took my thumb and shoved it up her ass as my cock was plunging in and she started to scream that she was "CUMMING!"

That was all it took for me, my cock plunging deep into her pussy, my thumb-fucking deep up her ass, my cock began to throb and shoot big hot globes of cum deep into her pussy. She was shacking, I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock, milking every last drop out of it.

Finally I collapsed on top of her, holding each other, totally exhausted and completely drained. It was one of the most wonderful evenings I can remember in so many years. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

It wasn't until we woke up a little while later, to clean up the bed, and ourselves, that we thought about the fact that the truck had to have been rocking, and I know that other drivers in the truck stop could hear what was going on. We both laughed and wondered if we had an audience earlier or not. It really didn't matter to either of us, the only thing that did was that we had one incredible evening fucking.

I am looking forward to being able to visit with Greybeard and his wife again, real soon.

If any of you ladies are interested and going on a short trip with me drop me a note. Possibly there is a couple that has always fantasized about sex in a big truck. Drop me a line and we can maybe work it out for you. I live in Mich, and routinely run between Mich, In, Il, Iowa.

I am real, this story is true and I am looking for other real people and experiences. Lets get chat and see what happens.

DickDriver56