Friends - Wild Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

"Ohhh fuck your mouth feels so good..."

Jeff's loud moan trailed off as her speed increased, letting his cock pump into her mouth until she was out of breath. Monica let his cock slip from her mouth, before taking a few deep breaths when her eyes caught sight of Phoebe. Her yellow dress was scrunched up around her waist, the crotch of her panties was pulled to one side while she straddled a naked man savagely pumping his cock into her pussy. His body lay on a mattress that they had scrounged from somewhere, with her white stocking clad legs spread far apart which together with her hands were resting on the mattress for support as he fucked her. Monica watched as her blonde pony tailed hair whip across her face as she twisted her head from side to side letting the cocks of two more naked men who stood either side of her, slide into her hungry mouth. She had never seen her friend like this, her green eyes almost glowing in the light as if she was possessed.

Phoebe Buffay had lost contact with Rachel early on in the night, almost from the time they had stepped onto the dance floor. She had decided that she was going to make up for lost time, even if this was not a frat party for she had never had the opportunity to go to college and experience life as part of a fraternity. Her wild dance moves, with her legs and arms wildly flaying about attracted attention to her early on and it was no long before she was encircled by a bevy handsome young men

"My own welcoming committee!" Phoebe had exclaimed as the men appeared as if from nowhere circling around her, dancing in a sensual and provocative fashion. She had danced non stop through the night, allowing their bodies to rub and grind together as they danced, her body often totally obscured from view by male flesh. Phoebe had never felt so alive, so full of passion as she danced allowing herself to be fully immersed in the music.

It was halfway though the night when Phoebe watched wide eyed as the men slowly slipped off their clothing as they danced around her. Strangely she did seem to notice their strip show until they had removed their last item of clothing, before standing naked before her.

"My god you're naked!" she had remarked placing her hand across her mouth in shock. They had approached her slowly, her eyes immediately noticing their erect members swinging to and fro as they walked. Phoebe felt their hands glide up her silk stocking covered legs, every touch of their fingers producing an shock like sensation pulsing inside her, before sliding up inside her skirt. The fingers rubbed the soft material of her panties in between her now trembling legs, at times now struggling to hold her upright.

Phoebe could feel their fully erect members brush past her legs as she was surrounded by their naked bodies. Hands roamed her shaking body freely, exploring her dress covered body in wild almost uncontrolled movements and she could feel every touch of their fingertips through the thin material of her dress. She uttered a soft moan as the hand between her legs now slipped inside her panties, teasing the soft sensitive skin of her pussy, before slipping inside. Her body began to almost spasm and shake wildly as if she was having an epileptic fit, unable to control her bodily movements as the hand between her legs pumped in and out her wet hole.

"Oh fuck-" her almost breathless scream was cut off as she felt a hand yank her ponytail hard, causing her head to jolt back -- a pair of lips meshed with hers, the force of the kiss initially surprising and confusing her. A tongue invaded her mouth, swirling about in her mouth like a blind snake lost in the dark but her surprise soon dissolved quickly as she responded in kind letting her tongue slip inside his mouth. The passionate kiss seemed to her to last forever, with their tongues performing their own separate dance, entwined together in their own lovers embrace.

Never one to mince her words as soon as their lips had parted and with her lungs hungrily sucking in air, Phoebe announced in a breathless raspy voice "Fuck me....please.."

She looked into his face for the first time, into his brown eyes ablaze with passion, his stubble coated face displaying an expression that was a mixture of a sneer and a smile.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

Phoebe simply nodded unable to reply as her body felt like it was about to explode from her insides out as his fingers continued their assault on her pussy. Her hands automatically reached down and began to stroke his cock and the one of the man beside her, her fingertips feeling the roughness of their skin as they travelled along their shafts. She then watched amazed as a mattress was dragged towards them before being laid out just in front of them, landing on the floor with a thump -- her body somehow trembled even more as he slipped his fingers from her panties and she watched as he lay his naked body on the mattress, his erect cock standing like a flagpole.

"You do come prepared don't you!" she joked as she walked over to him, straddling his naked body.

Phoebe rolled up her dress, scrunching it up around her waist before reaching down and pulling the crotch of her now drenched panties to one side.

"Always be prepared that's my motto, you never know when we need this old thing" he replied as one hand patted the mattress and the other stroked his cock in anticipation.

He watched as she bent her knees slowly lowering her body towards the inevitable collision of his cock and her pussy. She placed one hand on the mattress to steady herself, while grabbing hold of his cock with the other, guiding it to the entrance of her wet hole. The head of his cock rubbed against the soft skin of her pussy sending shivers of pleasure cascading through her body, before she allowed her body to drop impaling herself on his member.

"Oh god ...oh my fucking god!"

Her scream was loud enough to be heard above the music that was still pumping throughout the room.

"Are you ok?" he asked a slight ripple of laughter in his voice.

"Yes...yeah.."

Her voice came out sounding as if she was struggling for air, barely audible above the music. She had allowed larger cocks into her pussy before, but his seemed to drive deeper inside her body making it extremely hard for her to breathe. It did not take her long to regain her composure, moving her body about with his cock embedded inside her until she felt comfortable and secure.

Phoebe opened up her stance, her white stocking legs spread out in front of her, planting her high heels on the mattress as firmly as she could -- she let herself lay back, letting the palms of her hands join her feet on the mattress. She sucked in a couple of huge mouthfuls of air before she could speak again.

"Fuck away!"

The words had barely slipped out of her rose coloured lips when he began to pump his cock into her, using his hips and knees for added power. Her body vibrated as his cock slid in and out of her, the full length of his shaft disappearing in her pussy with each stroke -- through shaking eyes she watched as the two other naked men stood either side of her, letting their members playfully whip across her face.

Phoebe had let the words "Oh my!" slip from her lips before the first cock entered her open mouth pumping in and out in a furious burst before she turned her head, letting the other cock slip into her mouth. Saliva dribbled from her mouth as she turned her head to and fro, letting each man have a turn to pump his rock hard member into her mouth -- as she turned her head she could see that what was once a party had turned into moaning mass of colliding and writhing naked bodies.

As she was being fucked, she watched with stunned eyes the scenes playing out before her -- on one side of the room she could see Monica, the remains of her dress around swinging violently around her waist as a man standing behind pumped his cock into her pussy. Phoebe could see he legs bend and almost wilt with every powerful stroke, wondering how her petite frame could withstand such punishment. She could see the expression on her friends face as the cock slammed into her -- at times her mouth formed a 'O' shape, at times her face displayed a almost improbable strange expression of pain and pleasure mixed together. Her two outstretched hands held onto the cocks of two naked men standing just in front of her, but Phoebe guessed she was hanging onto them for support more than anything else.

Phoebe's eyes caught sight of Rachel for the first time since they had both stepped onto the dance floor many hours ago. She was lying, naked except for her black stockings on top of man whose cock was driving into her pussy while another man standing behind her drove his cock almost at a vertical angle into her ass. To finish off the scene, her tongue was busy lapping at the pussy of a strikingly beautiful woman, who with legs spread wide open had knelt down in front of her. Phoebe had to smile when she thought that Rachel was never the type of person to do things by half measures -- even when she was being fucked she went all out, never taking a backward step.

Rachel Green had planned to dance the night away but as usual she discovered that things don't always go to plan, especially for her. It was a little over halfway through the night that she found herself on her knees on the dance floor with two naked muscular men alternately pumping their shafts past her lips and down her throat. A steady stream of saliva trickled from her mouth down her chin, drenching the top of her dress as each man rammed his cock into her willing mouth with no letup, giving her almost no chance to breathe.

Her brown eyes peered up at the naked men standing before her as they drove their shafts down her throat -- one had blonde hair, blue eyes but wore a stud through his nose and the other had brown hair, unshaven and was not too bad looking. She wondered to herself of how she seemed to get into these type of situations too often nowadays, but the thought soon disappeared from her thoughts when she found herself roughly pulled to her feet.

Rachel found herself pulled up onto her feet with a sudden jerk, her legs swaying under as she stood, trying hard to not topple over. Their hands swarmed all over body with one of them roughly pulling down the zip, located on one side, of her dress.

"Hey be careful this dress cost me over two hundred dollars!" she exclaimed once she had gotten her breath back.

"Sorry I'll buy you a new one!" one of them replied, his face showing a devilish non caring smile.

Rachel watched her dress slide slowly from her body on to the floor below leaving her dressed only in a very sheer pair of bra and panties plus her black stockings. Her body shivered and trembled slightly as she felt their fingertips move slowly across her soft skin before a hand slipped between her stockinged legs. The crotch of her panties was pulled to one side, then in one sudden movement a cock slid into her and began pumping with almost brutal strokes, leaving her unprepared body seemingly instantly devoid of air.

Her body doubled over, bent forward at her waist trying desperately to regain her composure, trying to draw in any semblance of breath as his cock penetrated her pussy with a speed and power she had not encountered before. Her high heels at times slipped on the wooden floor, her stockinged legs threatening to collapse from under her as he fucked her -- she could feel his thumb or finger slip into her ass hole adding another sensual dimension to her brutal fucking.

"Oh god...oh god," her voice came out breathless and raspy, sounding like she had just learnt to talk and breathe at the same time. "Yes.....yes..fuck me...oh go-"

Rachel's moans of pleasure were cut off as a cock slid into her open mouth, the full length of the shaft disappearing down her throat. Her eyes peered at the smiling face of the unshaven man, feeling like a harpooned whale with his shaft buried down her throat -- her hands which had hung almost lifeless at her sides, now pushed at his hips until his cock slid out from between her lips.

She watched a gossamer like tendril of saliva form, stretch between the head of his cock and her lips, before in an instant it was gone. Her lungs sucked in huge mouthfuls of air, trying in vain to replenish her empty lungs.

"Playing rough huh?," she asked as she spat out a mouthful of saliva. "You nearly choked me!"

His cock swung just in front of her face, teasing her as her body shook as the cock slammed from behind into her pussy.

"You know you liked it!" he replied brazenly before his cock slid into her mouth again, sliding in and out at speed.

He was right -- she indeed like to be fucked hard and rough, although she would never admit to Monica and Phoebe or even Ross. She preferred to be dominated, loved being used a man's personal fuck toy where every hole was repeatedly pounded until her body was exhausted or sore all over or both.

Rachel tried desperately to maintain her balance as her body was fucked from both ends -- the man slamming his cock into her pussy from behind had grabbed her arms, pinning them to her sides, leaving her relying on her long legs to keep her upright. The loud music and flashing lights seem to fill her head and throw her senses off balance, providing a almost surreal setting as her mouth and pussy were filled with man meat. However the music had the added effect of overpowering every else, making it extremely difficult to communicate or hear anything.

She felt the cock slip out of her saliva drenched mouth before a hand under her chin lifted her head up slightly. Hey eyes peered into the face of the unshaven man, his unkempt hair looking like it was waving in time with the thumping music. She could see his lips move but her ears only could catch a few words that cam out.

"It's my..........fuck.......you......" was all that she could hear.

Rachel watched as he lay on his back on the floor atop a nearby pile of clothes and as he was making himself comfortable he lifted his head, smiling in her direction before pointing with his hand towards her and then to his erect cock. She wiggled free from the cock in her pussy, taking a moment to regain her equilibrium as she attempted to stand on up on her two wobbly legs -- taking great care she slipped off her bra which hung loosely around her waist and peeled her soaked panties down her legs, raising each foot carefully in turn to slip them off her high heels.

Just for the briefest moment she felt self concious standing there completely naked, except for her black stockings and high heels even in the midst of the naked hoard on the dance floor -- but it soon disappeared as she straddled his naked body. She stood above him, her long stocking clad legs shaking slightly as her hand slowly rubbed the soft skin of her pussy.

He raised himself slightly off the floor, grabbing her hips with his hands pulling her down onto him. Rachel fell on top of him, using one hand to slow her fall until she felt her knees softly hit the floor -- she could feel his rock hard cock between her legs, rubbing gently against skin of her pussy, sending chills through her body. She looked into his eyes before bending down, letting their lips met in a passionate kiss, her nipples rubbing against his bare chest -- as their lips parted she whispered directly into his ear.

"Fuck me!"

Rachel raised her body by slightly extending her legs before reaching down with one hand, wrapping her fingers around his shaft. His hands held her aloft by holding onto her hips until she guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy.

"Ready?" she could hear his shout.

She simply nodded her head before letting her body drop slowly, feeling his well lubricated cock easily slide into her pussy. The soft silk material of her stockings grazed against his naked body, as she took a few deep breaths to compose herself -- she planted her high heels as best she could on the floor as their bodies started to move together, almost in perfect unison. Rachel could feel his cock slide in and out of her pussy as she raised her body by extending her legs while he pumped up from below. The silk material of her stockings rubbed against his naked body as she rose and fell adding another sensual dimension to her fucking as she cast her eyes around the room.

Rachel couldn't help but smile as her eyes came across her friends, each one caught up in their own sexual escapade. She could see the normally reserved and shy Monica Geller now completely naked on her hands and knees on the floor -- her glistening petite body shook as a man drove his cock into her ass hole at a near vertical angle while she hungrily attacked the cock of a man lying just in front of her. She had never seen her best friend like this, her eyes seemingly glowing with lust, her moans of pleasure loud enough to be hear above the thumping music -- she watched the large cock slide in and out of her ass, her legs spread wide apart to counter the powerful strokes.

She only had to turn her head slightly to see Phoebe Buffay in action -- naked except for her white stockings and one high heel which clung miraculously to her right foot, her body was almost completely enclosed in naked male flesh. The mattress that they were all lying on seem to bounce about an inch at a time into the air as two cocks serviced her pussy and ass simultaneously with brutal and powerful strokes. Rachel had always thought of Phoebe as a wild child, a person that found it difficult to control their emotions, anger or otherwise -- for what see could see at the moment she knew she was not wrong.

Her perusal of the room was interrupted when she felt his hands slide onto her bare back, pulling her down onto his body. Her breasts rubbed against his chest as he began to pummel her pussy with barrage of powerful strokes. Rachel lay on top of his chest with his arms around her body, her head resting on his shoulder as he slammed his cock into her, each stroke producing a loud 'slap' sound. She could feel his hot breath on her neck as he fucked her, one hand sliding down the small of her back, his fingers sliding into her quivering ass hole.

"Ohhhh fuck!," her voice sounded like she had been lost in desert, dry and raspy for not having a drink of water for days. "Oh god yes.....fuck me!"

He could feel her body shake as it lay on top of him, wrapping his arms more tightly around her body to ensure she did not slide on to the floor.

"You like that huh?," His voice sounded as if it come from directly inside her head as his cock pumped into her pussy like a jack hammer out of control. "You like my cock fucking your sweet pussy?"

Rachel did not respond at first, feeling his cock slide in and out of her pussy at almost unbelievable frenetic pace, making it difficult for her breathe in a normal manner. Her breasts lay against his bare chest with her stocking covered knees on the floor, with one hand outstretched on the floor in front of her -- the other hand held a tenuous grip on his hip.

"Yes....-" The words she wanted to come out stopped suddenly as she felt a cock slide between her ass cheeks and drill into her ass hole. She lifted her head off his chest, twisting her head to look behind her as the cock in her ass started to pump -- her eyes watched the cock slide in and out from between her ass cheeks as if in slow motion, her body thrown into a quandary not knowing how to react.

"Shit!," Her cry was partly muffled as the two cocks pumped together into her ass and pussy, a wave of intense pleasure sweeping her body as collapsed back onto the chest of the man below. "Oh my fucking god!"

Rachel's mind raced with her past sexual experiences trying to remember if anything had felt as remotely as good as this -- she remembered the time she let a customer fuck her spread eagled on the couch after closing time at the Central Perk coffee shop or the time she joined the mile high club after a cute guy mistakenly walked into the toilet she was in during an international flight and even the very first time with Ross -- but they had felt nothing like this. Her whole body felt like it had pins and needles and was about to explode from the insides out as the the two cocks worked her over with brutal efficiency.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers