Friends - Wild Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

She could feel his pubic hair brush against her face as his shaft was embedded deep in her throat causing her to gag slightly before he withdrew.

"You ready for more?" he asked.

Courteney simply nodded her head before he slid his cock slid into her mouth and began to pump, as his hands held onto the sides of her head. Her lips closed around his shaft as he fucked her face, his strokes so powerful and fast she hardly had the opportunity to breathe -- saliva trickled from her mouth in little streams, running down her face and chin and onto her breasts.

She could feel his cock slide into her mouth in a steady pace, his balls slapping against her chin with every stroke. Her moaning seem to drift in the air of the office mixing together with all the other sounds producing a constant cacophony of nakedness colliding and their constant loud groans of pleasure. She could not believe what was happening to her -- what started out as an innocent and routine drive to a wedding reception had transcended into a wild and brutal no holes barred sex orgy.

Her eyes were peering upwards at his, drawn to his flashing green eyes as if hypnotised as he continued to slam his cock into her mouth when suddenly he pulled out. She had spat out a mouthful of saliva when his hand grabbed hold of her arm and roughly lifting her to her feet. His fingers fumbled for the zip of her dress as she stood trying to maintain her balance, trying to make sense of what was happening.

Courteney watched her dress fall silently to the floor around her feet, leaving her dressed only in panties and a pair of black stockings -- for a strange moment there was total silence in the room until not even waiting for her to step out of her fallen dress, he pulled aside the crotch of her panties and slid his cock into her. His hands held her sides as he slammed his cock at almost vertical angle into her, each powerful stroke lifting her body partially into the air.

"Fuck.....Oh god oh god!"

The loud scream of her complete surprise filled the room as one of his hands slid up her body to feel her breasts as he fucked her. She felt her body turning with each powerful stroke almost as if they were standing on a lazy susan that was being turned around inch by inch -- at times she felt her legs threaten to give way from under her and the only thing that saved her from toppling over was his arm around her waist.

Her eyes caught sight of Jennifer who was now on her hands and knees on the floor. Her gold sequinned dress, which she had only recently forked out $1,500 for was now bunched up around her waist and her panties were around her ankles. The light in the office glinted and sparkled off her sequinned dress as it shook violently as a man standing behind her drove his cock in and out of her pussy, while a second man had slid underneath her, his mouth attached to one of her breasts like a young baby drawing milk. Loud constant moans slipped from her lips as the man fucking her from behind held onto her hair causing her head to rear upwards -- suddenly their eyes met for a brief instant, with Jennifer offering a weak smile as the massive cock was slammed into her from behind.

Jennifer could feel her body shake as Dwayne pumped his ten inch cock into her tight pussy -- her body was positioned on all fours, with her knees and hands on the wooden floor, her panties around her ankles just above her high heels, with a man underneath sucking and biting ravenously at her swinging breasts. She had never been in this situation sexually before -- in a totally subservient role, relinquishing all control or say in what was done to her, dominated completely by men. Her body felt like it was ready to explode from within, strangely awash with intense feelings of pain and pleasure at the same time.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she could hear herself repeating over and over again as if it was some kind of prayer. His cock seemed to penetrate deeper into her body, to literally fuck her harder than any cock she had felt or experienced before throwing her body off kilter. She could feel his body press against her bare back, his cock still relentlessly slamming into her.

"Do you want to feel my cock up your ass?" he said, his gravelly voice sounding strange in her ears -- at first she did offer a response, only letting a series of muffled groans slip from her lips.

He slammed his cock harder into her pussy, ramming it inside her with all his strength causing her to release a loud scream of pain and pleasure.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass?" he repeated.

"Yes....yes" the words almost came out in a mumble her body in quandary not knowing how to react with ten inches of cock embedded deep inside her.

Jennifer felt him pull out of her and she rolled over sitting on her naked ass on the wooden floor, her long legs outstretched in front of her -- as she drew in her deep breaths she could see Courteney laid out on her back on a old table completely naked except for a pair of stockings and one high heel which clung precariously to her foot as she was fucked by the man standing before her. The table that held her naked body aloft shook violently with every stroke, appearing to be on the verge of collapse. She had never seen her best friend like this, with her stocking covered legs hanging off the end of the table whimpering like a school girl as she was fucked -- her mouth uttered one moan after another only to be silenced as she watched the man who had suckled at her breasts walk over and slide his cock into her friends mouth.

Her reverie was broken as a large piece of tarpaulin was laid out in front of her, throwing up a small amount of dust as it hit the floor.

Dwayne eased his naked body onto the tarpaulin, his erect cock swinging to and fro as he lay on his back on the cream coloured material.

Jennifer watched as he made himself comfortable on the tarpaulin, his darkly tanned skin contrasting starkly against the light colour of the material. Her eyes took in his naked form as he moved about on the tarpaulin -- he was not really type of man she was attracted to, with a mop of curly hair on his Spanish or Mexican features. His almost hairless chest was rippling with muscles as it rose and fell as he breathed, his hand jacking his ten inch cock.

He raised his head off the tarpaulin, his eyes appearing to look directly into hers. "Come on babe, climb aboard. Times a wastin!"

She reached down and slipped her panties, which were still around her ankles, off her high heels. Jennifer rose slowly, her long legs at times struggling to keep upright as her heels slipped on the tarpaulin.

"I don't let every man fuck me up my ass, you know!" she exclaimed as she straddled his prone body.

"Well you're in luck, I'm not every man honey -- I'm something special because you're in for the fucking ride of your life!"

Jennifer smiled as she lowered her body, placing one hand on the tarpaulin to balance herself -- with the other hand she grabbed hold of his shaft guiding it to rest at the entrance of her ass hole. A simple bend of her knees dropped her body onto his shaft, letting it slide slowly into her ass.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed as she felt ten inches of man meat trying to force its way up her tiny ass hole. Her breathing slowed even though her lungs felt suddenly devoid of air and she was left gasping for air as her ass hole was stretched to accommodate his entire shaft.

"Oh yeah!," Dwayne exclaimed as his entire ten inch shaft embedded itself up her ass. "Ready?"

She tried to compose herself, moving about slightly until she felt comfortable balancing her naked body on his cock, impaled deep within her ass. Jennifer opened her legs wider, planting her high heels as firmly as she could on the tarpaulin in front of her as she placed the palms of her hands on his chest to steady herself.

"Yes" she answered.

She had no sooner let the word slip from her lips when he started to pump hard, using his hips, knees, legs and hands in one combined effort to power his cock in and out the very small and tight space that was her ass hole. Jennifer felt every part of her body shake from her breasts right down to the very end of her fingertips and toes -- her long blonde hair flew about wildly, so much so that at times it wrapped around her eyes, temporarily blinding her. Her body felt that it was literally lifted in the air with each upward stroke of his cock, her high heel clad feet lifting what appeared to be inches off the wooden floor each time.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!!" her voice sound shrill and breathless as his ten inch cock penetrated the confines of her ass hole with relentless speed and power. His hands gripped at her waist, trying to hold her steady as her body bounced about as if she was riding a bucking bull at a rodeo.

Jennifer could not believe what was happening to her -- this was not normal and accepted practice for a famous television and movie star she thought, to let total strangers have their way with her, to let them slam their ten inch cock up her precious little ass hole but these thoughts were soon gone from her mind as his brutal ass fucking continued unabated.

Her hand slipped down her silky abdomen to rub the sensitive soft skin skin of her pussy as Dwayne's cock slammed into her ass. She looked out across the office where she could see her best friend Courtney's naked body lying atop a man whose cock was pumping into her pussy -- another man was almost lying on top of her naked body, his knees and the palms of his hands resting on the wooden floor driving his cock into her ass hole. She seemed to be completely surrounded by naked male flesh with only parts of her body visible in between the two men -- all Jennifer could see of her was that one of her stockings had now a huge tear down one side and that she had now lost both her high heels. Her head rested on the chest of the man below, her mouth emitting one long loud moan as the two cocks worked her over in unison.

Courteney was caught totally unprepared when Joe slipped his cock into her ass hole. Her first reaction was turn her head towards him and shout "Hey....." but the other words that meant to come out of her mouth soon dissolved into nothing as he began to pump hard. She had never been involved in double penetration before and rarely let another man slide his cock up her ass. Her body was pressed down on the man below with her breast squashed up against his chest as his cock pumped into her pussy - she had torn her two hundred dollar stockings when she was dragged from the table onto the floor, her two expensive high heels had slipped from her feet, lost somewhere in the room and now her body was thrown into a state of confusion and disarray as two cocks penetrated her petite body for the first time.

Joe could feel her anal muscles close around his cock as soon as her entered her -- he saw her head turn around and mouth a word to him but he could not hear or care what she had said. He could see her beautiful backside literally shake as the two cocks slammed into her small body. His lips kissed her back as his cock penetrated deeper and deeper into her ass with every stroke.

"Damn babe you're nice and tight.....never had a cock up your ass before eh?"

Courtney was in no position to answer however as all the breath seemed to be knocked out her lungs, almost unable to draw in any more air.. She could only lay her body on top of the man below her, the only sounds she was able to form and come out of her lips were a series of guttural groans, one after the other. Her body shook violently even though it was wholly encased in naked male flesh as their two cocks worked her body over in unison -- it literally felt to her that they were trying to tear her body apart.

She could just see, if she twisted her head one way, one of Jennifer's high heel clad feet as it jumped about wildly. Her eyes could also see the lower naked part of man's naked body and guessed that she must be riding his cock -- she could just hear her muffled groans above the loud exhortations and heaving breathing of her two naked companions.

"Fuck!!" she screamed as the cock in her ass slammed into her hard, touching a sensitive spot. The scream come out of mouth sounding hoarse as if her throat had never felt a drop of water and seemed to reverberate around the office. Suddenly she could feel the man behind her start to move -- two hands appeared under her legs and she was lifted into the air, his cock still embedded deep in her ass.

"Oh god....whoa.." Courteney exclaimed as her hands desperately reached out behind her, holding onto his shoulders by the tips of her fingers as he slid his cock into her ass.

"Hold on baby and enjoy the ride!" His hands supported her weight with a hand under each of her legs, his knees and hips providing the all the power as his cock enlarged her ass hole with every stroke.

"Oh god!," she moaned with every thrust of his cock seemingly striking deeper and deeper inside her body. "I'm trying to hang on...."

Joe held her body aloft, his hands gripping each of her stocking clad legs tightly, his thrusts into her ass not as fast as before but certainly more powerful. Their bodies rotated in unison, as his legs shifted with every thrust as if she was a child he was holding aloft above a crowd to see a parade.

Courtney had never been fucked like this before, held aloft in the air as a cock pummelled her ass. Their slowly rotating bodies gave her a birds eye view of the office.

"Let go of my shoulders I've got you."

"Let go?...no I can't" she responded concerned and frightened.

"Don't worry I've got you babe.....I won't let you fall!"

Her fingers slipped slowly from her tenuous grip on his shoulders leaving her body supported aloft only by his hands, one perched under each leg. She let her hands hang by her side as she tried to balance her body as his cock continued to slam in a steady rhythm into her tiny ass hole, every stroke rattling her tiny body to its core.

Courteney could hear her best friends loud moaning punctuated with frequent cries of "Fuck my ass!" or "Fuck it!" in a rather raspy voice before she could actually lay her her eyes on her -- it wasn't until Joe finally turned, her body carried in his hands, his cock still relentlessly pumping into her ass that she came into view.

Jennifer was on her knees, her long legs spread open behind her, her head resting on top of what looked like a large tarpaulin -- behind her stood Dwayne his mop top of hair shaking about as he drove his ten inch cock at a almost vertical angle into her ass. Through shaking vision as her body shook violently with each stroke into her own ass and often blinded as her hair flung about her face covering her eyes she stared intently at the glistening cock sliding into Jennifer's ass hole - she could not believe how beautiful Ms Aniston looked even though her naked body was drenched in sweat, a few grease stains and with a cock pounding her ass hole.

Her stare of admiration was interrupted when she felt her body being slowly lowered to the floor next to her best friends naked and moaning body. Courteney landed on the tarpaulin gently on her hands and knees, Joe's cock sliding out of her ass hole with a 'thump' sound.

Dwayne watched as Courtney's ass hole reacted as Joe's cock slid out, appearing as if it was breathing as it as it opened and closed slightly. His slid his fingers into her ass hole slowly sliding them in and out, causing Courteney to squirm about wildly as his fingers played with her now engorged hole.

"Damn two gorgeous asses to play with!" exclaimed Dwayne as he pulled his cock out of Jennifer's ass and turning his body slightly, proceeded to slide his cock into Courteney's ass.

She could feel the head of his ten inch cock enter her ass, slowly forcing it's way further inside.

"Oh my fucking god, it's so big!" Courteney screamed as he pushed his shaft into her ass. She gritted her teeth as slowly but surely Dwayne pushed the full length of his shaft into her now resized hole. Her breathing was in short rapid breaths as he slowly began to pump, his fingers playing with the soft wet skin of her pussy

"Oh shit!"

Her body was in a state of confusion -- his cock sliding in and out her ass produced the most intense pain she had ever experienced during sex but it also sent concentrated bursts of pleasure through her small body. Her torn stockings slid along the tarpaulin as each of his thrusts propelled her shaking body forward - her hands grabbed hold of the counter in front of her in a last ditch bid to stop her forward momentum.

Caleb watched as Jennifer's naked ass wiggled before his eyes, her ass hole slowly contracting in size after her encounter with Dwayne's monster. He was the youngest of the trio having only just turned twenty one and always felt that was the outsider, the loner of the group. His hand slid along his shaft as his eyes took in the sight of Courteney's body shaking violently, her moans sounding like a whimpering dog as Dwayne's ten inch cock slammed into her ass. Her face was buried on top of the tarpaulin, her arms outstretched in front of her acting as buffer to stop her sliding forward and smashing into the counter. He noticed that her ass now turning bright red in colour as the result of the brutal anal assault.

He moved swiftly and silently almost like a burglar attempting to evade the sensors of an alarm - before her knew it he was standing directly behind Jennifer's naked ass, her glistening legs spread out behind her. His hand quickened it's speed along his shaft before in a blink of an eye, he slipped his cock into her beautiful ass hole.

Jennifer Aniston felt his cock sliding into her ass hole, the power of each of her thrusts surprising her unprepared body. She could tell that he was not the same size as Dwayne but he more than made up for it in the speed and power of each of his thrusts -- he was fucking her ass like a possessed madman. She twisted her head around, her green eyes noticing his young features as she flashed him a smile.

"Ohhhhhh goooood!," the words seemed stuck in her mouth, finally slipping from her lips as his hands held her hips as his cock slammed into her ass. "That's it......fuck my ass!"

Her voice was reduced almost to a whisper, her body reduced to a shaking mess as his frenzied attack on her ass continued unabated. She looked across at Courtney -- she was now on all fours, on her knees and hands. Joe's cock was now pumping into her mouth with Dwayne's monster still splitting her ass cheeks. It was a sight of her best friend that she would not be able to erase from her mind and forget -- her petite naked body glistening with sweat, the two black stockings she had carefully slipped on her legs this morning to avoid any runs were now ruined with several tears and holes. Her naked body rocked forward with every stroke in her ass, so much so that that cock in her mouth was pushed deep down her throat with every powerful thrust. It was not often that they talked about their sex lives with one another but she knew that experiencing this sexual adventure together will give them something to talk about and remember for the rest of their lives.

Courteney let her hands rest on Joe's legs as his cock pumped into her mouth. Her body was on the verge of exploding -- she had never felt anything like it before. An all consuming feeling of intense pleasure was sweeping in pulses through her body, originating between her spread legs almost at the

point where Dwayne's cock threatened to split her body in two. Her moans came out muffled by the cock pumping in her mouth, sounding like she was gasping for air -- even though her body was almost at the point of physical exhaustion her desire drove her on.

She could feel his cock literally expand in her mouth as her lips surrounded his shaft as it slid in and out. It had only pumped a few more times into her aching mouth and with his shaft still halfway lodged down her throat, it exploded sending a torrent of hot white cum directly into her mouth,

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers