Friends With Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

Slow quiet tears flowed down her cheeks as she spoke. I knew what was coming. I took her hand and she looked up at me. I smiled, but I know it probably looked as sad as I felt. She really broke down then. Between sobs she blubbered about being sorry, about needing something permanent for Tina, for a few other things I couldn't quite catch. I rose and went to her and just held her. In spite of the fact that we'd been having sex for several months, there was something of a father/daughter sense in our relationship and right then that was all I could feel toward her. For myself...well, there was an immense sadness. I felt that these two girls were leaving my life.

The bottom line was that Sean -- the father -- wanted to try making things easier for Melody and Tina, while fulfilling the responsibility that he owned. "We aren't going to get married -- at least not yet, but he wants us to move in with him. He has a house with a big yard. It's grass, not rocks, like most people have here." She went on explaining why she was doing this, but it didn't matter. I stopped her.

"Mel, just stop, please. I know why, and I'm in total agreement. Well, maybe not totally, but enough. Besides, it doesn't really matter what I think or feel. It's your life and it's time for a change for you -- and for Tina. I just hope this guy is as good as his word. Does he know about me?"

"YES! Oh, Ben, yes he knows and he wants to meet you to thank you for being there when he wasn't -- couldn't -- be." I considered that for a few seconds.

"Well, okay, but let me get used to the idea a while first. I admit the whole thing makes me jealous and sad and...old," I told her.

She threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly. New tears sprang forth and she snuffled snot against my bare belly (we were both still naked). I didn't care. I kissed the top of her head. I sighed and patted her shoulders the way a father might. That was when Tina set up a howl from the bedroom. Melody hurried to get her and brought her back with a bottle stuck in the baby's greedy, hungry mouth.

I only had one more question right then. I'm not sure why it mattered to me, but it did. "Does Sean know you're here right now?"

"Yes. I told him I needed to explain to you. He knows we've been sleeping together and is okay with it. He even told me to 'come and fuck your brains out' today," she laughed. I had to grin, too. He did sound like an okay guy.

"Well, then I guess you'd better get home to him then. But, honey...I'd like it if I could see you once in a while -- not for sex, but just to see you and Tina and know you're doing okay."

"Oh, Ben! I plan for you to be a part of Tina's life -- and mine -- if you want to. I just thought you'd be upset about all this."

"I am. But I'm happy about it, too. I'm happy for you and Tina. It sort of puts you back on track. Warn Sean, though: if he doesn't treat you right he'll have me to deal with. My wrath is terrible to see," I added with a (sort of) mock frown. I meant it too. If he wasn't as good a guy as he sounded, I didn't know what I'd do, but I damn well knew I'd do something.

She left soon afterward. Our parting kiss was bittersweet. I closed the door and returned to another beer and the rest of the joint.

That's the story. I did meet Sean. He turned out to be a good guy after all. He had a high five figure salary as an accounting professional and Tina calls him 'Daddy'. She calls me 'Pampaw'. It makes me feel kind of old, but it also makes my heart melt. My blood daughters have yet to produce a grandchild for me so it makes me feel somehow complete.

Melody introduced me to her pastor friend and I've received my medical marijuana license -- Nevada being one of the smart states that recognizes pot as a medicine and not just a bad drug.

The only down side is that I'm alone again. But every time I go to the club I hope I'll meet another young woman who doesn't mind an older friend -- possibly a 'friend with benefits'.

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers
12