Friends with Benefits

Story Info
Dannie and Leila are just fuck buddies...or are they?
15.9k words
4.58
53.5k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RawAppetite
RawAppetite
52 Followers

Oh how exponentially exciting! I'm finally submitting it!

This is the "Friends with Benefits" story I rambled on about for months and months on my blogs, and have finally gotten to finishing. Admittedly, I rushed a bit through to get to the end, but it's done! Fin! I do think I plan on going on with Leila and Dannie's story, but hopefully next I can start focusing back again on our original love birds: Tyler and Colette!

Just hoping you guys like this one which, compared to Tyler and Colee, is a lot more drama ridden (if Tyler and Colette had any drama at all!)!

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" Dannie rolled over in bed, focusing his sleepy gaze on Leila, who was hastily putting on her clothes.

"I told you I have to meet Kevin at two. It's.... shit! It's almost one thirty and...." Leila's thoughts trailed off as she began to frantically search for her shorts.

"Looking for these?" Dannie said, throwing the elusive piece of clothing her way.

Leila smiled, catching the shorts. "Thanks, Dan."

Dannie returned a half smile as he watched the girl he was madly in love with hurriedly clothe herself. He remembered stripping each piece of clothing off of her just two hours before as she begged for him to enter her. He remembered trailing kisses from her beautiful light brown lips, down her mocha colored skin that was laced with a dark red, creating an intoxicating color. Dannie shook the thoughts from himself; they were only depressing him. "But I don't want you to leave, Leila", Dannie's voice was low and squeaky. He cleared his throat as she looked at him, her dark brown eyes piercing him as her wet hair fell in her face.

"I told you what I had to do today, Dannie. I told you that Kevin and I had a date. I don't even know why you're acting so weird right now. We're just fuck buddies." That last comment hit Dannie hard. Fuck buddies? He never thought of Leila as a fuck buddy. He loved Leila. He had always loved Leila, ever since the day she had come asking about his ad for a roommate a year before. He even remembered what she was wearing: a light yellow sundress that accentuated her beautiful skin. Her curly hair was down, the light brown curls going slightly passed her shoulders. Her smile was perfect, all teeth white and straight. Her eyes were gorgeous and mesmerizing, the dark brown entrancing him when he opened the door to his apartment to be greeted by her. Everything about her was perfect. From that day on, she had ruined him.

Fucking ruined him.

He never looked at another girl. Not the way he looked at her, anyway. He never wanted to love another girl, never wanted to tell another girl that he loved her. His life was now Leila's, and it killed him to know that she didn't want it.

Dannie watched as she put on her shirt, her body moving from side to side. He licked his lips and could feel his manhood growing again underneath the sheet. He tried to coax himself back down, but it was in vain as he watched Leila move. Leila sat at the end of the bed, putting on her sneakers. "You know Leila," Dannie began to say while sitting up in the bed, but he could already feel the nerves tingling inside of him; he was going to start to stutter.

"Hm?" Leila said, still putting on her shoes.

"I.... um... uh... uh..." Dannie put his head in his hand. "Nothing. Just... I.... nothing."

Leila stood up and put her hands on her hips, looking at Dannie. "Whatever you say, whatever you do, it won't stop me from leaving here to go meet up with Kevin. He's my boyfriend, Dannie. When will that become apparent to you? You and I... we're fuck buddies, friends with benefits. We're roommates that help each other out in more ways than just splitting the rent. That's it, Dannie." Dannie twitched and put his head down. Fuck buddies.... friends with benefits? Dannie was silent for a moment, sitting in his thoughts.

"If we're just..." Dannie stopped when he looked up to see that Leila was gone, though her scent was still present in the room. He breathed it in, loving it. The apartment door slammed closed, causing Dannie to slightly jump. She was gone. Again. Fucking him and then leaving him like she always did. He ran his hands through his dark blonde hair, trying to remember how he ever even got into the situation he was in. He began to go through the course of their relationship.

A year ago she had moved in, a grad student at the university a few miles from his apartment. He'd been looking for a roommate for a few weeks, but hadn't found someone up to par (each applicant was either ridiculously strange, or just NOT good candidates at all- potential drug dealer, killer, etc.). But then Leila came in, twenty-two year old Leila with a smile that belonged to angels, equipped with a sing-song voice that he could listen to forever, and a heart breaking demeanor. The first few weeks of her moving in were spent getting to know each other and getting the apartment in order.

And then she met Kevin. Boisterous, asshole Kevin. Kevin didn't deserve Leila. He worked at a pizza shop and lived life like a frat boy, even though those days were long behind him. When Kevin found out that her roommate was Dannie, he had tried to get her to move out, to which Dannie was grateful that she held firm on not doing.

It was only a month ago that Dannie and Leila began sleeping together, something that Dannie wished meant as much to Leila as it did to him. Dannie threw his head back, hitting it hard on the headboard, something he just shook off. "Fuck my life", he said, getting out of the bed and heading into the bathroom.

He turned on the water, then looked at himself in the mirror for a moment. "What happened to you, Dan?", he asked himself out loud.

"You've never fallen so hard for a girl before.... why her?"

Dannie just stood there staring at himself, his own blue eyed reflection staring daggers. Dannie shook his head in confusion while running his hand through his hair once again before jumping into the shower. The warm water hitting his back stung for a moment, the scratches that Leila left on him were still tender. Dannie smiled, remembering the way that she cried out his name and hungrily sucked on his neck. The way she scratched and bit at his skin, holding him close. The way she licked his lips and begged him to fuck her harder.

Dannie again felt his dick growing, to which his hand automatically attached to it, giving it a few rough tugs. Dannie bit his lip, thinking about Leila jerking him off and letting out little moans as she would say things like, "You like that, big boy?".

"Fuck Leila..." he whispered, sucking air in between his teeth.

Dannie turned, letting the water hit his hair and flow down his body. Dannie groaned, imagining Leila's lips wrapped again around his dick, licking it slowly, going from the base to the very tip. Dannie began to pump himself faster, a firm grip still on his manhood. "Oh yeah, Leila. I'm about come, baby. Keep going..." Dannie gave himself one last rough tug before he came with a booming growl, his release now on the wall of the shower. Dannie detached the head of the shower, washing his juices off of the shower's wall. He bit his lip, looking down at his now deflating dick.

"Fuck fuck fuck my life", he said once again, beginning to wash himself off, his head now against the shower's wall, his eyes closed. His breathing became stressed, angry. Dannie looked at the wall that he was leaning on, the blue tiles seeming to taunt him. Suddenly he hit the wall with as much force as his anger would manage. "Fuck it. I'm over this", he said and hopped out of the shower, grabbing for a towel to dry himself off.

"Fuck her. Fuck this. Fuck everything." Dannie wrapped the towel around himself, walking out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. He headed to his dresser and took out clothing to wear. It was either him or Kevin, and Dannie was going to make Leila choose.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Leila quietly looked past Kevin as he rambled on about his day. She twirled a fork in her fingers and lightly bit at her lip. All that was on her mind was Dannie. That look that was on his face, that look that begged her not to go. But she left like she always did, leaving Dannie alone in his thoughts. Leila began to remember the way that he touched her, and the feelings that it sent throughout her whole body.

Leila quickly sucked in air as she felt the wetness develop between her legs. She began to squirm in her seat and bit down harder on her lip. The way Dannie bit at her skin and ran his hands across her body.... "Leila!" Leila's thoughts were interrupted by Kevin's loud voice.

"What?" Leila asked, snapped back into the undesirable reality: Kevin across from her, his eyes intently staring at her.

"I asked what was wrong... you moaned out loud."

Leila's eyebrows rose in surprise. "I did? Really? W... was it really loud?"

Kevin laughed. "I don't think anyone else really heard, no." Kevin's eyes narrowed and a seductive smile snuck onto his face. "So- what were you thinking about that made you moan?"

Leila's eyes darted left and right, than back to Kevin. "I was uh.... I was thinking about last week again. I just looked at you, and my mind drifted back to last week." Leila faked a smile, hoping that it would further convince Kevin. Kevin's smile widened and his eyebrow jolted upward for a second.

"Oh you were, were you? Want a little replay of that day?" Leila's face turned into one of disgust for a moment as Kevin's hand creeped toward hers to stroke it, but she shook the look away as she pulled her hand into her lap.

"I can't, Kevin. I have to meet Sara later. I promised her that after we met up, I'd go shopping with her."

Kevin began to lean over the table. "Okay, tonight then." Leila began to become impatient at how persistent Kevin was being. She hated it. She hated that she led him on. That he loved her and yet she had no real loving feelings for him. She actually hated him more than liked him. Leila cursed herself for blindly rushing into relationships with guys that were just good for looking at; Leila was awful at breaking up with guys.

"I... I just can't, Kevin." Kevin's face became one of disappointment. Leila quickly began to gather up her things. "I should be leaving now, as a matter of fact..." Leila's voice began to trail off. Kevin stood up, reaching for Leila to tell her good bye, but Leila just pulled away. "I really have to go..." she said, looking down and hurrying away, leaving Kevin to watch her retreating figure.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So- are you going to break up with him?" Sara asked, looking through some dresses. She picked up a blue floral patterned one and held it up to her body, looking for Leila's opinion. Leila smiled at her.

"That dress is cute, you should get it, Sara. And... I don't know. I mean, you know how I am. I kind of just like him as a friend... if I like him at all. We've only really had sex once or twice, each time just being kind of disappointing. Anything else that we've done was just purely fooling around. There really isn't much between us physically or emotionally. He's just attractive. That's the only thing that he has going for him at this point. And honestly, his face is beginning to get annoying."

"Well then, break up with him. He seems a little cocky too. I mean, any time that I've met him, he's been like this loud, annoying jerk. Not the type of guy you go for. Where'd you meet him again?"

"My cousin's wedding. He was a friend of a cousin of the groom or something. The only thing I honestly remember from that night was drunken kissing in a bathroom stall."

Sara laughed, walking towards the dressing rooms. Leila followed her, dragging her sneakered feet on the ground.

"I just don't know what I'm going to do, Sara."

Sara made her way into one of the dressing stalls, Leila waiting for her outside.

"I think that you might need to just sit back and have some Leila time. You obviously aren't listening to me. And... Leila? Leila? Are you even listening to me?"

Leila was again taken out of her thoughts and forced back into the real world, Sara's voice being the reason. "What'd you say?"

"Exactly", was all that was Sara's response, a response that left Leila dumfounded.

Sara began to hum a catchy tune, one that began to stick in Leila's head. As Leila sat there again in her thoughts, this time trying to figure out what was the tune that Sara was humming, Sara's voice again interrupted.

"So," Leila said.

"What?"

"Dannie. Is he still uh, single?" A pang went straight to Leila's heart.

"Huh?"

"Dannie. Is he single? I've been really noticing him lately. Especially since I've broken up with Liam. How old is Dannie, anyway?"

Leila tried to grasp what Sara was asking her, something that was almost impossible to do since confusion kept clouding any conclusion that she tried to reach. "He's uh... Dannie's um.... he's twenty-six. Remember? You went to his birthday party with me... wait a minute. W... what exactly are you asking Sara?"

The door of the dressing stall opened, Sara emerging, the blue floral dress fitting perfectly on her body. "Well, I was going to see if he wanted to go out some time. He's single, I'm single. He's pretty cute, I'm hot. Why not?" Leila's face contorted into what must have been a noticeable look of confused disgust for a moment.

Leila quickly adjusted any seemingly offending look on her face before clearing her throat and daring to look Sara in the eyes.

"I uh... I mean, I don't know. I could see... if he'd like to go out on a date. As far as I know he isn't really into the dating scene at the moment. For as long as I've known him, he hasn't had a steady girlfriend, maybe a date here or there, but never anything serious."

Sara let out a condescending laugh, one that was witch-like and caused Leila to twitch.

"I'm not talking about anything serious, Leila. I'm not that interested in him. Kind of like a fuck-him then dump-him kind of thing." Leila's breath caught and suddenly she became angry. It was an unexplainable anger that seemed to completely envelop her.

"I don't think he's into one night stands, either, Sara."

Sara shrugged and sauntered her way back into the dressing stall.

"I don't know, Leila. Maybe he'll give me an exception." Leila let out a long, exasperated breath, trying to hold in her anger. How could she be talking about her friend- her best friend- like this? Leila began to impatiently tap her foot on the ground, her fingers tapping on the wall in unison with her foot taps. All of Leila's reasoning was now clouded with anger.

'This bitch', Leila thought, angrily staring at the dressing stall's door.

"You know what, Sara? I have to go. I have better things to be doing than this shit."

Leila quickly stood up and made her way for the store's entrance, hearing a squeaky "Leila, wait!", fade behind her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Leila had hailed a cab as soon as she walked out onto the street, immediately giving the driver her address and asking him to get to her apartment as soon as possible. The ride wasn't as swift as Leila had wanted, but when the driver pulled up to the complex, she quickly thanked him and paid him, exiting the cab as fast as she could.

'I can't believe her', was all that Leila could think. Sara of all people. Interested in Dannie? 'My Dannie?' Leila stopped in her tracks. 'My?' She played the word over and over again in her head, not sure what they meant. She quickly shook them out of her brain, entering the lobby of the complex and heading straight to the elevator.

Leila aggressively pushed the glossy button with the number five printed on it. The elevator ride up to her apartment seemed longer than usual, and when Leila got to the fifth floor, she stormed out of the elevator and towards apartment five-o-seven, forcing her key into the lock and turning it with just as much force. Leila swung open the door in anger, forcing it to hit the wall, creating a loud "thunk", which Leila responded to by slamming the door shut as hard as she could.

It was only after Leila entered into the kitchen, searching aimlessly for something in the cabinets that she realized Dannie hadn't come out to see what all the noise was about. Leila's anger quickly subsided as she called out Dannie's name, only to have her voice reverberate off of the walls and harshly throw themselves back at her, penetrating her ears.

"Dannie!"

Leila began to check the rooms- her room, Dannie's, the bathroom- but Dannie was no where in sight. Leila checked the refrigerator for a note, because Dannie had a tendency to leave her some notice of where he went and an approximation on when he would be back. Leila bit her lip as she rushed over to her bag and took out her phone, hoping he had called her or left her a text message, yet the only thing that Leila was greeted with was a text from Kevin asking her if she was sure that she didn't want to meet up that night. The text message reignited Leila's anger as she threw her phone at her bag, she herself plopping down on the sofa in frustration.

Leila sat in an angry confusion- angry and confused about everything that was going on in her life at the moment. And then a smile crossed her mouth as she began to think about Dannie.

"Dannie", she said out loud and clear.

"Dannie", she said again, her mouth again upturning into a smile.

"Dannie Dannie Dannie Dannie Dannieeeeeeee!" Leila closed her eyes and yelled his name, not noticing the sound of the door opening and closing.

"What?"

Leila stopped abruptly, looking towards the door to see Dannie standing there, holding his keys in his hand, looking at her. Leila couldn't quite pinpoint the look that was on Dannie's face. He looked angry, confused, and tired. He looked like he had been thinking a lot lately, the result being a cut back on sleep. Then Leila took note of the way that Dannie said "what". He had said it as if it was more of a statement than a question, making the word harsh and sharp. Leila sat there on the sofa, confused, at a loss for words.

Dannie's eyebrow raised and he gave an impatient look. "What?", he said again.

"What?" Leila answered him. It was all that she could think of responding back to him with.

"Well you were yelling my name. I assumed you wanted something. Or do you just like yelling out my name when I'm not around?" Dannie walked towards the kitchen area, throwing his keys on the table as he entered the kitchen. He made a beeline for the refrigerator, taking out the orange juice than heading over to the cupboard to take out a cup. He made a quick glance at Leila before focusing his attention back on the orange juice and the cup. He drank down one glass then filled it up once again before returning the orange juice carton back to the refrigerator.

Leila watched him the entire time. He wasn't acting like Dannie. Not by a long shot. Dannie was warm, Dannie was talkative, Dannie smiled. This man was cold, quiet, and had a face of stone. "Dannie?" Leila involuntarily squeaked out. Dannie turned and faced her, bringing the glass up to his mouth, slowly drinking down the orange liquid until the glass was empty. Setting the cup on the kitchen counter, his blue eyes met Leila's brown ones, seemingly burning holes into Leila. It was the first time Leila realized since Dannie came home that his hair was shorter. He had gotten it cut.

"What", Dannie this time stated, no inflection at the end of the word implied that it was more of a question as opposed to the statement that mocked Leila.

"I...." Leila felt as if she couldn't speak. "W.... what's wrong with you Dannie?"

RawAppetite
RawAppetite
52 Followers