Friends with Benefits Ch. 02

Story Info
Pregnant Japanese wife cuckolds husband and is punished.
1.8k words
3.57
60.9k
15
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 07/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
japacumslut
japacumslut
525 Followers

So despite the fact that I'm eight months pregnant, I've still been feeling incredibly horny. Sometimes I feel like a beached whale trying to move around, but most of the time the hormones coursing through my body make me cat-in-heat horny, feeling like I want to fuck anything with a cock.

Which means that my husband has been getting fucked a lot. But sometimes it hasn't been enough, especially when he has a couple of days in a row where he has had to stay long hours at work. We have always had an understanding that if I get too horny to wait for him, and if masturbating only makes me hornier rather than relieving the "itch," that instead of getting frustrated I should do what I "need" to do. Sometimes that means going out and picking up a stranger and hooking up for a quick, no strings attached sexual encounter. But that has been more difficult being pregnant, especially now that I'm showing so much. For some reason most guys don't want to get involved with a pregnant woman, even if it's clearly NSA sex for sex sake.

And so the last few months whenever I've gotten that crazy horny that I just can't sit at home alone, I've gone to see B--, my "friend with benefits" (in Japanese ノン・プラトニック フレンド). He totally understands what I need, and is always ready to give me satisfaction no questions asked. I also discovered sometime in my second trimester that he has a thing for pregnant women, and so even though I had been a little worried that he was going to lose some of his animal passion for me as my belly kept getting bigger, the exact opposite actually happened. The bigger I got, the hornier he seemed to get, and so now that I've gone into the last two months of my pregnancy, each time I've seen him recently the sex has gotten harder and harder.

We've had to adjust our sexual positions, experimenting because he has such a huge cock. It's difficult for him to fuck me in the missionary position, unless I get on the edge of the bed or on a table and really spread my legs and hold them up as he stands between my legs and drives into me. When he gets really aggressive and releases his hardcore lust and starts to thrust hard and deep, I can feel his cock pushing into my cervix, and I wonder if his sperm is coating my baby when he cums! But most of the time I'm not thinking at all, just abandoning myself to the pleasure of being fucked by his monster cock. My favourite position is cowgirl, where I can control how deep his cock goes inside me when I ride him. But I also love just abandoning myself to his lust and desire for me, no matter how deep he goes.

When I'm on all fours getting it doggy style, or when he's driving into me from above and behind so that I'm on my knees with my ass sticking up and my face is being smashed into the mattress or the carpet with every thrust of his hip, his cock seems to be stretching me in ways that I've never been stretched before. But in some ways this is what i want--I've really tried to get even more of his monstrous hunk of meat inside me because I'm hoping that the more he stretches my cunt, the easier it will be for the baby to come out later! lol

Last night, when I got home after a whole afternoon of being fucked by B--, my husband was waiting for me. It turns out that the business dinner he had scheduled was cancelled, but I missed his text messages that afternoon because I was so busy being fucked over and over again by my big-cocked blond stud. My husband knew where I had been, and he was pissed off because I hadn't answered his messages. Even though my jaw was sore from having sucked B--'s cock all afternoon, and I was filthy and covered in mine and B--'s sweat and sperm and other secretions (I hadn't taken a shower at B--'s because I had planned to come home and take a long hot bath to unwind...), I immediately got on my knees and began giving him a blowjob to begin making it up to him. He was horny, especially because he knew from my descriptions of the previous few trysts that B-- was getting hornier the farther along in the pregnancy I was. As I sucked his immediately hard erection, he asked me in a disdainful voice if B-- had fucked me even harder than last time. I mumbled yes while still sucking his cock and nodded just to make sure he knew my answer. He grabbed my head and thrust in and out of my throat, face fucking me until I was gagging and drooling. Of course, B-- had been doing the same to me earlier that afternoon, and with his much bigger cock, and so it was easy for me to weather his deep thrusts down my throat.

"Let me see your dirty cunt," he commanded, pushing me back onto the floor so that I could open my legs and show him my still swollen cunt lips. They were sore and red and still puffy from the pounding they had received, and my clit was extra sensitive, so that as he examined me with his probing fingers, I shivered with horniness and twitched with a mixture of pain and pleasure each time he brushed against my clit.

"I can see B--'s sperm leaking out of you, slut," he hissed, grabbing his camera to take pictures of my puffy swollen cunt lips and the sticky sperm that was now slowly oozing out of me. "Look at your swollen clit--are you still horny from being fucked by B--'s big fat cock...?" he asked. I nodded and whimpered "yes" as his thumb and finger pulled the hood exposing my sensitive clit to the cool air. "I loved being pounded by his thick white cock. My cunt is full of his cum...are you angry...are you mad at me...?" I asked tentatively.

"Yes," he hissed, stretching open my wet swollen lips even wider. "Push it out, slut," he commanded, "push B--'s sperm out of your gaping cunt so I can taste it..." I did as he ordered, bearing down and pushing out as much of B--'s semen inside my sloppy cum-filled cunt as I could.

I felt like a filthy slut, legs spread wide as he examined me, patiently waiting for the thick sperm to ooze out of my well-used fuckhole. He put down the camera and used his other hand to scoop out a huge dollop of gooey white sperm, noting with an angry voice that my dirty cunt was so full of sperm that B-- must have cum inside me at least two or three times. I whispered yes, that B-- had cum inside me three times that day. B-- almost always came at least once on my face, usually with his first orgasm because he produced the most cum then, and he enjoyed seeing as much of his seed as possible spray and cover my face. He liked watching it drip off me and seeing the crusts of his sperm dry on my face as he continued to fuck me again and again. But this time he had wanted to deliver as much of his sperm deep inside me as he could, to baptize my baby before it was born.

"B-- wanted to anoint the baby with his cum," I told my husband, "he was wondering if the baby might really be his, since he was fucking me so often this year, and was hoping a half-white baby will come out next month so he'll know it's his..." I let this sink in, before whispering, "I think the baby might be his, honey, it must be his because when he cums his cock is so much further inside me than yours--it's like his sperm goes right into my womb--I hope the baby is his so he'll have a big cock just like his real daddy..." I knew this would enflame his jealousy, and I didn't have to wait long for his anger to surge and the sting of his palm slapping my cheek. He slapped me hard, twice on each cheek, then another hard slap on each breast, calling me a slut with each blow until my face was burning and my breasts were red.

"Are you going to fuck me with B--'s baby inside me...?" I taunted him, stoking his anger, pushing him to punish me harder than he had ever before...

He pulled my legs up by the ankles and spread them wide, dipping his cock into my sore cunt, coating it with B--'s cum with several probing thrusts. He was as hard as steel, his cock a fiery red and glistening with B--'s viscous seed. "Do you know what's coming, whore?" he asked.

I nodded, knowing exactly what was coming next, knowing that it was what he wanted, what I needed...

"Beg for it, bitch, beg for daddy's forgiveness..."

"Please, Master, please forgive me...please, fuck my ass, Master, take my asshole and punish me..."

I whimpered, pleading, needing his absolution, needing his punishment. "Please, please, fuck my ass and punish me for fucking B-- all afternoon..." I was begging through tears, "please, Master, forgive me--I confess everything, that i went over to B--'s and stayed for five hours...He fucked me again and again, until I lost track of how many times I came. I loved it, loved the feel of his big white cock, loved how it filled me, how hard he fucked me, loved sucking his beautiful cock and choking on it..."

My husband was rock hard, and after pumping in and out of my sloppy cunt a few more times, he withdrew and I felt the tip of his cock push into my asshole, slipping in easily with the slippery coating of B--'s slimy sperm. I knew that after a few minutes the semen would begin to get sticky and dry and lose its quality as a lubricant, and then his ass-fucking would become more painful. But right now it felt good to be ass-fucked by my husband, to feel the beginning of the burning that would only grow more intense, to feel the cleansing fire of his cock thrusting in and out of my ass. The pain became an essential part of my pleasure, in the same way that the painful friction earlier of B--'s cock stretching the lips of my cunt and rubbing against my clit enhanced the pleasure of fucking him. But the pain also redeemed me, cleansed me of my sins, and as my husband's ass-fucking increased in intensity, the burning in my asshole spread through my loins, wiping away the guilty pleasure of fucking B--. As my husband finally began shooting his own sperm deep inside my intestines, absolution and forgiveness flowed from him into me, washing away the residue of my shame...

japacumslut
japacumslut
525 Followers