Friendship into Lust into Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jalbpowsl
jalbpowsl
45 Followers

His body collapsed on top of her, all his muscles relaxing, refusing to move. His head was in her hair, and he smelled her perfume up close, which was intoxicating. For a few seconds, he wasn't even sure that he was alive or awake. His whole body tingled, his toes curled in pleasure. His cock throbbed inside her pussy. His heart pounded, his lungs gasping for air. He could feel the same from Leigh's chest, which was pressed tightly against his. They didn't say anything, they just enjoyed each other.

"I love you," he said. "I love you."

He could feel her smile, but she didn't say anything. She ran her fingers along his spine and moaned slowly, softly.

"Thank you," she said. "Thank you for not holding back."

He smiled and lifted himself up enough to look into her eyes. His smile faded and he looked at her seriously. He realized in that moment that he loved her more than he'd ever loved anything, and it wasn't just the post-coital bliss. This was the best woman he'd ever known, the most beautiful, the most amazing. He loved her totally and completely. He leaned in and kissed her. Somehow, he was sure that she knew.

They just laid there for a few minutes, holding each other, silently loving the happiness they had discovered, that they knew they would now be able to have forever. Eventually they left the couch and moved into the bedroom. As they climbed into bed, John was again mesmerized by a glimpse of her ass, bent over and inviting him. He reached out and ran his hands along it, sliding his fingers from cheek to cheek, grasping it in his fingers.

She turned and looked at him, smiling. "Seriously? You're ready again already?"

He laughed. "No, no. Just taking advantage of being able to touch something I've admired from afar for so long." She rolled her eyes. "Besides," he continued. "We should go to bed. You've got an interview you REALLY need to rock tomorrow."

She laughed and turned to hug him. Their bodies pressed against each other and he felt loved totally and completely. It was an amazing feeling, one he couldn't wait to feel forever.

They got into bed and laid together, their bodies fitting together as perfectly as his cock had fit inside her. They both sighed and their muscles relaxed. His arm rested on her side, her breast in his hand, their bodies spooning.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear. She reached up and squeezed his hand. He felt her sigh.

"I love you," she said softly. "I love you."

They held each other that whole night while they slept, finally feeling that perfect fit, completing each other, just the way they'd both always dreamed of.

jalbpowsl
jalbpowsl
45 Followers