Friendships Never Die

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenia26
Elenia26
221 Followers

I took his sack into my mouth, first one, then the other, trying to fit them both without hurting him. Finally I gave up and moved to his cock.

Without warning I licked the head, tasting his pre-come, eliciting another groan from him.

I merely chuckled, and opened my mouth, and eagerly took his cock into my mouth. It had been a long time since I had a cock in my mouth, so I wasn't used to it and it took some adjustment, but then again, his cock was surprisingly very familiar to me. I let it fill my mouth, and then some.

I cupped his ball sack in my hand, and began moving my head, feeling that sweet cock slide in and out of my mouth. He gave me a minute to adjust, and then I felt his hand grip my head. He curled his hand around a section of my hair and pushed my head down onto his cock. I gagged a little but controlled it, letting him slide it all the way in, and then he slowly began to face fuck me, building up tempo. I felt so wanted and used...I felt myself beginning to stiffen again, against his leg, but I had no time to think about it because he gripped my head in both his hands and went at me in earnest, really almost using my face like one would use a cunt. I let him, and simply arched my beck just right to better let him penetrate me.

He was thoroughly lost in himself, and I was enjoying it immensely. I inhaled his sweet scent, and let myself be impaled on him.

Soon enough I felt his grip tighten, and he was now fucking in and out of my face regularly, with a passion. Suddenly I heard him cry out my name, and felt him spurt hot liquids into the back of my throat...bitter and strong and oh so delicious. I sucked down every drop, and then gently caressed his cock with my mouth, letting him slowly soften, and cleaning him off.

After he finally subsided I gently let him slide out of my mouth and, laying my head on his thigh, cuddled up against him, one arm draped across his thighs. His hand lay gently on my shoulder. My erect cock was pressed up against his leg, and both of us were sticky from our lovemaking.

I couldn't have been happier in my life. But I felt intuitively it was going to get better. Especially since we were to be traveling together.

Elenia26
Elenia26
221 Followers
12